Send Topic Print
Q&A (Read 1363 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Q&A
Nov 20th, 2017 at 9:42pm

The gAyBC spending a whole episode on arse bandits.

Sheeeeeeet

IBI

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Q&A
Reply #1 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 9:44pm

Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 10:38pm

It was about poofters - AGAIN - so I turned it off.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 10:46pm

gordie got excited Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 12:52am

And this is just the START!!!!

Wait till the GAYS get the HRC, Triggsy's old stamping ground, to start chasing florists and priests and wedding cake makers on the grounds of discrimination and degendering.

Decent people don't need protection ? Not much they don't.

Now the naive dreamers who foolishly voted YES will start to see what they REALLY voted for.

Welcome to Sodom and Gomorrah!!!!!

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #5 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 1:15am

Did gay marriage win ?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #6 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 7:41am

Its time wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 1:15am:
Did gay marriage win ?

Not really - it was a non-binding poll costing $120m, so nobody 'won' anything....

Now a full will of the people binding vote.... which is the next step once the realities hit home and ordinary people start to feel the lash (ouch) of gay revenge etc ..... might have made it all worthwhile and would have cemented whatever result came out in solid stone.

The Libs deliberately left that door wide open so there would never be an end to the problems that will now arise... so again - I ask you - what is the REASON any government of two parties would continue to play that kind of game on its own people?

A sunset clause with provisions saying 'Thou shalt not' do certain things unto others lest thy 'right' be annulled and eliminated, would be the go.

I'm sick of these loud-mouthed self and special interest bodies using any gift from a silly nation as just a step on their way to attacking others,and I'm sick of 'governments' using the same things for their own nefarious purposes - namely to keep the electorate off-balance and tied up with nonsense while they romp to the bank.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 7:55am

LW is having another giggle.

But the warning of GAY activism is becoming reality. Welcome to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Mal knows this and that is why he is forming the protection for decent normal straight people from raving ranting power mad extremist foaming at the mouth GAY activists.

You know just like the Greeny hate stuff about the illegal country shoppers illegally brought here by the Labor imbeciles.

Will GAY activist degendering attacks be the new breeding ground for the HRC ?

Maggots of the SSM activists
AMM on 21/11/2017

The day respect died in Australia.

The angry, foul-mouthed phone calls to Liberal MP Andrew Hastie’s electorate office started soon after the results of the same-sex marriage survey were declared last Wednesday. Then came a deluge of abusive emails, tweets and Facebook messages from victorious same-sex marriage advocates that have shocked the usually unflappable Mr Hastie and his staff — some of whom voted Yes in the survey.

Malcolm Turnbull’s legacy didn’t wait an appropriate time to firm up, the vile repercussions from the SSM Yes activist maggots are right in our faces already, none more so than for Liberal MP Andrew Hastie. MM warned at the outset about ramifications caused by lack of forethought and social division.

The entire SSM issue should have remained in the bedroom. This article makes valid our warnings with stark reality. This editor is sickened to read of such un-Australian behaviour and wonder if a single one of the vile maggots involved ever served their country in uniform, let alone with the distinction of Andrew Hastie. My God we are divided and damn you Mr Turnbull for your political opportunism!

No fury like a same-sex voter scorned
Source: News Corp

Many are furious over Mr Hastie’s controversial decision — flagged months ago — to abstain from voting on the issue in parliament even though his own electorate of Canning, south of Perth, returned a 60 per vote in favour of same-sex marriage. For this he has repeatedly been labelled a “homophobe” and a “coward”.

One anonymous correspondent emailed Mr Hastie’s office: “Listen you f..king maggot. You are there to carry out the wishes of your electorate & not to enforce your own homophobic & bigoted views. Don’t be a c… Vote for it in parliament.”

Even a reporter from a local newspaper expressed her fury with the MP.
“F..k you Hastie,” wrote Rachel Fenner, using her maiden name of Steward, as she shared a story on Facebook by her paper, the Mandurah Coastal Times, about the MP’s decision to abstain from voting.

The editorial director of Perth-based Community Newspapers, Ken Burrowes, said yesterday Fenner had posted to what she believed was a “closed group of friends” and she had learned a “valuable lesson”.

In a separate comment on Mr Hastie’s Facebook page, Fenner said of the deeply religious MP: “Thank you for letting your imaginary friend and a book of fables written 2000 years ago dictate your actions instead of the people you were voted in to represent.”

Nick Kapirnas also joined the debate on Mr Hastie’s Facebook page. “You are a useless piece of poo Hastie,” he wrote. “You don’t deserve to be in your seat.”

Facebook user Tyron Gore chipped in with: “Hastie is an arrogant bigoted fool who needs to either do the right thing and represent the majority in his electorate or resign as a coward and a failure of a man and politician.”

Others questioned Mr Hastie’s war record and brought up allegations that a soldier under his tactical command in Afghanistan had cut the hands off dead Taliban soldiers during the heat of battle. (Mr Hastie was cleared of any wrongdoing over the incident.)

“Andrew Hastie needs to look deep within his psyche. He’d rather kill another man than kiss them,” wrote Facebook user Alan Gordon.
Mr Hastie declined to comment yesterday. But he has told friends it has been the most brutal week he has experienced since he entered parliament at a by-election in 2015. A spokesman said the MP respected the outcome of the survey, which is why abstaining was the most appropriate action.

http://morningmail.org/maggots-ssm-activists/#more-72129
« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:22am by juliar »  

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 7:55am

Some real COMMENTS from real thinking people - so unlike the HATE MALE of the inarticulate misinformed Lefties

luk1955 21/11/2017, 6:18 am
The ballot was intended to cause divisions. Division suits our totalitarian government. The real bastards are the fags and dikes themselves. The end result is not surprising to me as I had been expecting such a reaction from those who support this ssm and think they have the moral high ground to abuse people who hold different opinions.

Muphin 21/11/2017, 6:54 am
I have to agree with you Luk1955.
Turnbull is a champion at division, he has divided the Liberal Party, The Nationals and ultimately the people.
I would assume his motto is “Divide and Conquer”.
G.R.O.T. (Get Rid Of Turnbull)

Pensioner Pete 21/11/2017, 7:41 am
Mastery of politics at work here, create a ‘major’ social event (SSM) to divert the populace’s attention from what is happening behind the scenes, and you can bet London to a brick on, the behind the scenes activities by the pollies is not going to be good for us one iota.

Peter Sandery 21/11/2017, 8:02 am
I have, in the past, been at logger heads with some of your comments,l1955, but this time I am in complete agreement – for some one to call Andrew Hastie a coward is, to my mind despicable when he, Hastie, has demonstrably proven more than once that he is not.

Lorraine 21/11/2017, 7:36 am
there is low life’s in our society, with chips on their shoulders. They are the scum and because they have this inferior knowledge of them selves they wish to put others down. This then makes them feel superior, the rest of us know them to be losers. being an oddball in life is being a loser . Gay and lesbians and their advocates have forced SSM on society, the Votes are in, but to my mind they are still losers as when all is said and done they are the misfits.

Jack Richards 21/11/2017, 8:01 am
You and I both know that any “marriage” will just be a sham, a fraud carried out by freaks and losers.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 10:23am

And did you know GAY activist lawyers are threatening the Tranny Bingo operators in the pubs with discrimination or some such stuff.

The GAY harassment is started already as I correctly predicted it would once the YES vote came in as the Greeny extremists see this as a Green Light to attack every aspect of society.

Mal is certain;y correct in saying that the decent normal straight people need protection from the foaming at the mouth GAY extremists.

This is political correctness gone mad.

Pubs ordered to stop using the term 'Tranny Bingo' to promote games nights as the term is 'highly offensive and distressing'
By Peter Devlin For Daily Mail Australia PUBLISHED: 01:59 AEDT, 21 November 2017 | UPDATED: 02:56 AEDT, 21 November 2017

Pubs across Sydney and Canberra ordered to stop using term 'Tranny Bingo'
Transvestite Daniel Floyd started Tranny Bingo in Bondi, Sydney in 2000
The legal letter said the term was  'highly offensive and distressing' to its client

Ten pubs across Sydney and Canberra have been ordered to change the name of long-running pub favourite night Tranny Bingo.

Sydney law firm Allens last week sent the pubs letters on behalf of a transgender woman named Katherine Wolfgramme, The Daily Telegraph reported.

The letters demanded the pubs stop using the term 'Tranny Bingo' as it is 'highly offensive and distressing.'

Transvestite Daniel Floyd, also known as Penny Tration (left) started Tranny Bingo in Bondi in 2000. It's now hosted at over 15 pubs across Sydney and Canberra

Ten pubs across Sydney and Canberra have been ordered to change the name of long-running pub favourite night Tranny Bingo (Tranny Bingo at Pendle Hill Inn pictuired)

Transvestite Daniel Floyd, also known as Penny Tration started Tranny Bingo in Bondi in 2000. It's now hosted at over 15 pubs across Sydney and Canberra.

One pub that received the letter, The Pendle Hill Inn, in Sydney's west, has stopped running Tranny Bingo, but licensee Peter Adams said the demand was 'ridiculous'.

'The word "tranny", for some people, is not acceptable. For a lot of people, it still is acceptable,' Mr Adams told The Daily Telegraph.

'The letter has made absolutely no difference to us at all. They haven't got a legal leg to stand on.'

Part of the letter said: 'Our client is not requesting that the event cease. Rather, her request is simply that you change the description of the event and associated advertising.'

If the request was not met by December 22 further action would be taken with the Australian Human Rights Commission, the letter said.

Other pubs that received the letter include The Coopers Hotel in Newtown, Potts Point Hotel in Kings Cross and the Balmain Hotel in Balmain.

One pub that received the letter, The Pendle Hill Inn, in Sydney's west, has stopped running Tranny Bingo, but licensee Peter Adams said the demand was 'ridiculous'

Ten pubs across Sydney and Canberra have been ordered to change the name of long-running pub favourite night Tranny Bingo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5100589/Sydney-pubs-told-stop-using-term...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 10:26am

The Tassie Bogan lost her poo, so I hear.

Telling lies about wedding cakes and garden weddings, etc.

Another sore loser     Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 10:30am

The gay media has duped 62% of Australians into thinking homosexuality is normal and should be celebrated.
Gay programming will now become the norm to brainwash the future generations.
Yay for the gays, rainbows forever.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 10:32am

Johnnie wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 10:30am:
The gay media has duped 62% of Australians into thinking homosexuality is normal and should be celebrated.

Indeed.

I suspect we'll all be gay by the end of the year.

Won't be many New Year's babies in September 2018, I guess.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 10:42am

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 10:32am:

Indeed.

Ah that's right,, I remember you "come out of the closet" and admitted to having a thing for tallboys during the campaign, what colour panties are you wearing today Gronk.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 10:50am

Johnnie wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 10:42am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 10:32am:

Indeed.

Ah that's right,, I remember you "come out of the closet" and admitted to having a thing for tallboys during the campaign, what colour panties are you wearing today Gronk.

Who wears underwear?     Undecided

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print