Kancho (Read 1207 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Kancho
Nov 20th, 2017 at 8:41pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanch%C5%8D

Kanchō (カンチョー) is a prank performed by clasping the hands together in the shape of an imaginary gun and attempting to poke an unsuspecting victim's anus, often while exclaiming "Kan-CHO!".[1] It is common prank among children in East Asian countries such as Japan,[2] Korea, and Taiwan. In Korea it is called ttongchim (Korean: 똥침; also anglicized as ddong chim) [3][4] In Taiwan, it is popularly called Qiānnián shā (Chinese: 千年殺)[5], derived from the full Japanese name of the skill "Leaf village's secret finger jutsu: A thousand years of death" (木ノ葉隠れ秘伝体術奥義:千年殺し Konohakagure hiden taijutsu ōgi: Sennen Goroshi); this term derives from the popular Naruto franchise, where Kakashi Hatake uses an enhanced version of the prank on the eponymous protagonist during his ninja training.
The word is a slang adoption of the Japanese word for enema (浣腸 kanchō).[6] In accordance with widespread practice, the word is generally written in katakana when used in its slang sense, and in kanji when used for enemas in the medical sense.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Kancho
Reply #1 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 8:44pm

Makes me wonder about the little jellyfish called the
Iru-kanji
then?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 3:09am

Japanese are taught kancho from a very young age:  I have had Japanese children as young as 3 years old stick their little fingers up my arse and scream "kancho!"
« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2017 at 3:35am by AiA »  

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 3:44am

That millions of Asian children are encouraged by the adults to play a practical joke in which selected victims have their anus poked and fingered is the sort of behaviour that is right up John Hopoate's alley.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:50am

Anyone saw that movie starring John Hopoate?
"Crouching Tiger, Hidden Finger"

Well white people go that one better these days.
The white people teach kids to stick their penis in the buttholes by surprise and yell out "Equal Rights!"

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 9:19am

Jasin wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:50am:
The white people teach kids to stick their penis in the buttholes by surprise and yell out "Equal Rights!"

Not quite the same Jasin, one is a sexual act, the other is little children having a bit o' fun ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 1:36pm

AiA wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 9:19am:
Jasin wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:50am:

Not quite the same Jasin, one is a sexual act, the other is little children having a bit o' fun ...

'Having a bit of fun' can cover a lot of territory that in polite society is considered unacceptable behaviour of a delinquent kind.

Small children learning it's all right not to respect other people's private parts is not okay in civilised society.

De-sensitising children from feeling repulsed by the anal-zone is exactly the sort of preparation that led the likes of Karnal to develop into a full-blown filthy arse-bandit lurking around public toilets in the hopes of finding a-sshole mate who'll play crappy little games with him.

Hitler knew how to deal with these bipedal toilet insects.

« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2017 at 2:17pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 2:02pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 1:36pm:
... lurking around public toilets in the hopes of finding a-sshole mate who'll play crappy little games with him.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 3:39pm

Yeah - any little Nip kid who went around doing little 'pokies' in other kids bums where I grew up would have had his fingers broken at the most, but definitely a 'poke' to the face with a fist ...all fun of course.

I know in certain parts of Sydney, kids think its fun to 'poke around' inside other people's houses when they aren't there - just for fun. Not really the right sort of fun, I'm sure you agree.

Bum-poking.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 4:09pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 3:39pm:
Yeah - any little Nip kid who went around doing little 'pokies' in other kids bums where I grew up would have had his fingers broken at the most, but definitely a 'poke' to the face with a fist ...all fun of course.

I know in certain parts of Sydney, kids think its fun to 'poke around' inside other people's houses when they aren't there - just for fun. Not really the right sort of fun, I'm sure you agree.

Bum-poking.  Roll Eyes

It's a dirty little habit by dirty little people like Kevin Spacey and shithouse grubs who live in Granville.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print