Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Is Lord Herbert 2017's biggest porkie-teller?

Yes    
  4 (50.0%)
No    
  4 (50.0%)
Lord Who?    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 8
« Created by: greggerypeccary on: Nov 20th, 2017 at 3:00pm »

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
Is this another Abo Gets out of Jail Free card? (Read 5709 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Is this another Abo Gets out of Jail Free card?
Reply #105 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 8:45pm

I blame Islam, but that's just me.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 8:46pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 8:43pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 8:40pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 7:40pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 7:30pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 7:09pm:
cods wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 5:46pm:
its weird.. this is a story about a paedophile raping  little girls of 8 yr olds.. he was facing 10 counts....

yet our good friend gweg   hasnt mentioned these children once..not the fact the "person" will get no jail time... Angry

he is only interested in herbs language which I would assume could be untrue.... at least until we see if this person will go before the courts again...

I am sure herb didnt mean to take the attention away from these women who are now in shock over this result.....but as we know herb... gweg never comes in unless its to bash the messenger.. Sad

The messenger is a nasty little racist, dear.

It's my pleasure to expose his hatred at every opportunity, so that others can learn from his mistakes.

Has he told you what the guy was convicted of yet?

i.e. what are the historic sex crimes?

I'm curious.

And the message, the UK Daily Mail, has just snatched an article off the Tele's site and thrown a hissy fit about it. No name, no facts, and just a tiny exerpt of the judge's sentence. The "grazier" may well have an intellectual disability for all we know - he may well be a member of Homo's family.

And we have no idea what he did. There are very clear sentencing guidelines in NSW. A violent rape does not get a good behaviour bond. We don't even have a charge called rape. For all we know, the unnamed guy may well have grabbed those girls by the pussy.

Quite common in Rooty Hill, I'm told. And I'm not joking. Young kids are constantly getting done for indecent assault of minors. Many are minors themselves.

Hence why sex education is so important in such judgements.

I'm just going on what the article says muppet. If you can prove it's rubbish then do it. Otherwise suck it up.

It's not an article. It's a quick pull of the Tele's website.

You don't even know what It's about, you've already said.

But babe, that's what a newspaper article is- a snippet. Also it's short on some details because his ID is being protected for some reason.

So post the full article.

You have, of course, read it?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 8:50pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 8:46pm:
its weird.. this is a story about a paedophile raping  little girls of 8 yr olds.. he was facing 10 counts....

yet our good friend gweg   hasnt mentioned these children once..not the fact the "person" will get no jail time... Angry

he is only interested in herbs language which I would assume could be untrue.... at least until we see if this person will go before the courts again...

I am sure herb didnt mean to take the attention away from these women who are now in shock over this result.....but as we know herb... gweg never comes in unless its to bash the messenger.. Sad

It's my pleasure to expose his hatred at every opportunity, so that others can learn from his mistakes.

I'm curious.

And the message, the UK Daily Mail, has just snatched an article off the Tele's site and thrown a hissy fit about it. No name, no facts, and just a tiny exerpt of the judge's sentence. The "grazier" may well have an intellectual disability for all we know - he may well be a member of Homo's family.

And we have no idea what he did. There are very clear sentencing guidelines in NSW. A violent rape does not get a good behaviour bond. We don't even have a charge called rape. For all we know, the unnamed guy may well have grabbed those girls by the pussy.

Quite common in Rooty Hill, I'm told. And I'm not joking. Young kids are constantly getting done for indecent assault of minors. Many are minors themselves.

I'm just going on what the article says muppet. If you can prove it's rubbish then do it. Otherwise suck it up.

But babe, that's what a newspaper article is- a snippet. Also it's short on some details because his ID is being protected for some reason.

What you are after babe is the court transcripts. Hunt them  up and put them on. I'll time you.

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #108 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 9:14pm

Quote:
A paedophile who faced 54 years in prison for raping two young girls he met at church ...

As soon as I read the word 'paedophile' - I knew the word 'church' couldn't be far away

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 10:16pm

I'm curious.

Prove what's rubbish?

What are the actual crimes?

You still haven't said.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 10:24pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 8:50pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 8:46pm:

I'm curious.

What you are after babe is the court transcripts. Hunt them  up and put them on. I'll time you.

Oh, Homo. Do you think I haven't done that? Moi?

What I'm after is the original paywalled Tele article, dear.

Are you not curious? Not a bit?

Don't answer that.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 6:28am

So a guilty plea of rape isn't enough for some. They need the intricate details for satisfaction. Hmmm.
HE PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE . RAPE!!!!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 7:34am

Captain Caveman wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 6:28am:
So a guilty plea of rape isn't enough for some. They need the intricate details for satisfaction. Hmmm.

It doesn't say that in the article.

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:13am

Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 8:23pm:
Look at all the leftists defending a pedo because there's a chance he may be an abo? How low can they go! Lips Sealed

I'm backing our judiciary
I'm not defending paedophiles
There IS a difference

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:16am

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 7:34am:

Ok I stand corrected.

"55-year-old man from Dubbo, whose identity has been suppressed, pleaded guilty this year to 10 counts of historic sex crimes involving two girls, aged eight and 10, from 1980 to 1987,"

Historic sex crimes with 2 girls aged 8 and 10.
For starters sex crimes involving kids at any age under the age of legal concent is pedophilia. Agreed???
Historic sex crimes are because they happened back in the 80's. Cold case. Agreed???
Regardless they are sex crimes obviously against our laws. Agreed???
If he showed them his penis, it's against our laws. Agreed???
If he fiddles with them, it's against our laws. Agreed???
Even showing them sexual content is against the law. Agreed???

So this pedophile pleaded guilty to 10 counts and has been pardoned due to his ill health which I am going to assume is his own fault and he is in danger of being ruffed up by other inmates. Cry me a river.

He was ok to commit crimes against the minors which he would have known was wrong (99% of people know right from wrong). The victims have lived with this for a substancial time. It will never go away for them yet this parasite is pretry much let off. The system is failing when the criminal is considered above the victim. The criminal made the decision to do what he did. The girls had no choice but to be subject to this pedos actions.

I have no sympathy for pedos. I will not show sympathy for them. Hang them high and stone them to death. They deserve it.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #115 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:24am

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 10:16pm:
Prove what's rubbish?

You still haven't said.

Raping two young girls...................... fixed for you...... invoice in the mail for sitting on a commission of audit into OzPol errors ad flubs... $1800 a day or part thereof.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #116 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:27am

Dr Mengele wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 2:44pm:
It's Dubbo so most likely a boong yeah.  Undecided

... or a large land-owner - so more likely WHITE

He is "most likely" WHITE, statistically, with indigenous Australians making up for around 13% of the Dubbo region

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:37am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:24am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 10:16pm:
Prove what's rubbish?

You still haven't said.

Raping two young girls...................... fixed for you...... invoice in the mail for sitting on a commission of audit into OzPol errors ad flubs... $1800 a day or part thereof.

Where are you getting your information from?

The article doesn't say he was convicted of rape.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:39am

Captain Caveman wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:16am:

Ok I stand corrected.

"55-year-old man from Dubbo, whose identity has been suppressed, pleaded guilty this year to 10 counts of historic sex crimes involving two girls, aged eight and 10, from 1980 to 1987,"

For starters sex crimes involving kids at any age under the age of legal concent is pedophilia. Agreed???
Historic sex crimes are because they happened back in the 80's. Cold case. Agreed???

So this pedophile pleaded guilty to 10 counts and has been pardoned due to his ill health which I am going to assume is his own fault and he is in danger of being ruffed up by other inmates. Cry me a river.

He was ok to commit crimes against the minors which he would have known was wrong (99% of people know right from wrong). The victims have lived with this for a substancial time. It will never go away for them yet this parasite is pretry much let off. The system is failing when the criminal is considered above the victim. The criminal made the decision to do what he did. The girls had no choice but to be subject to this pedos actions.

I have no sympathy for pedos. I will not show sympathy for them. Hang them high and stone them to death. They deserve it.

So, you don't actually know what he was convicted of.

That's all you had to say.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:49am

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:39am:
Captain Caveman wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:16am:

Ok I stand corrected.

So, you don't actually know what he was convicted of.

That's all you had to say.

He wasn't convicted was he?
He was let off due to his ill health and fear of being ruffed up as far as the article reads. He pleaded guilty to sex crimes but was let off.
No conviction mentioned.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print