Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
If Lidia Thorpe is an aborigine then my name's (Read 9541 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

If Lidia Thorpe is an aborigine then my name's
Nov 19th, 2017 at 1:39pm

Sambo.

It's WAY past time a federal law was brought in to deal with this fantastic nonsense.

link

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re: If Lidia Thorpe is an aborigine then my name's
Reply #1 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 1:42pm

Hello Sambo, how you going.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 1:52pm

Dnarever wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 1:42pm:
Hello Sambo, how you going.

I'm doin' real good, bwana.

I'm hoping to secure an important position in the new Zimbabwe government.

They'll greet my arrival with the national drums of Zimbabwe.

Another Zimbabwe player on the national drums
« Last Edit: Nov 19th, 2017 at 1:59pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 3:08pm

Herbert,

My step sister (Australian Caucasian) married a Maori. The oldest son, let's call him Fred, has the Maori colourings of his father. The youngest son, let's call him Paul, has the Caucasian colourings of his mother.

Is Fred more Maori than Paul, based on the colour of his skin alone?

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 3:12pm

Mistress Nicole wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 3:08pm:
Herbert,

My step sister (Australian Caucasian) married a Maori. The oldest son, let's call him Fred, has the Maori colourings of his father. The youngest son, let's call him Paul, has the Caucasian colourings of his mother.

Herbert has left the building and will not be returning until further notice.

Meanwhile, talk among yourselves, and be kind to each other.

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 3:17pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 3:12pm:
Herbert,

Herbert has left the building and will not be returning until further notice.

Meanwhile, talk among yourselves, and be kind to each other.

Lol. I just owned you. Wanna talk about breastfeeding in public, or dole vouchers? While I'm on a role I mean...

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #6 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 4:28pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 1:39pm:
Sambo.

It's WAY past time a federal law was brought in to deal with this fantastic nonsense.

link

I wonder, old man, if you could run for the position of Chinese Premier?  Afterall, you are Chinese by birth, aren't you?

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #7 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 5:06pm

LH chinese  ? - lucky they make good fried rice and steamed dim sums  Wink

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 5:37pm

Herbert,

Answer:- Genetically yes, because he copped the majority of his father's racial genes while the other did not.

Even so, he has absolutely no authority to describe himself as being a 'Maori' as a whimsical preference to calling himself an Aussie of white European descent.

And this would be all the more so because the Maori father would have grown up in the boy's mother's tradition and not that of the New Zealand native. Sticking your tongue out and knowing how to do the haka doesn't make you an indigenous New Zealander, as evidenced by the whites we see doing this on the field.

Lidia Thorpe is more Anglo-Australian than being an indigenous Australian, but she, like so many other bullshitters, learnt long ago that there are certain perks to be had by identifying as aborigine.

Now, as for flopping your tits out in a restaurant to suckle your bub, I personally frown upon it as not being considerate of the high-paying other customers who really don't want their meal to be dominated by the fact that someone at the next table couldn't wait to do this before or after her visit to the eatery.

Tongue

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 6:50pm

Quote:
Answer:- Genetically yes, because he copped the majority of his father's racial genes while the other did not.

So whether you do or do not identify with doing the Haka or whatever it is Maori's do, this is down to the genes rather than cultural tradition?

Quote:
Now, as for flopping your tits out in a restaurant to suckle your bub, I personally frown upon it as not being considerate of the high-paying other customers who really don't want their meal to be dominated by the fact that someone at the next table couldn't wait to do this before or after her visit to the eatery.

As you know, I was in a casual cafe where cyclists would come in in their lycra (yuk) to get a pastry. I was being discreet. Their comments were distasteful.

Jesus, my son is 15 years old and we're still banging our heads against this!  Shocked

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 6:51pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 4:28pm:
Sambo.

link

I wonder, old man, if you could run for the position of Chinese Premier?  Afterall, you are Chinese by birth, aren't you?   

You post nothing of value any more Brian. Tsk tsk.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 7:52pm

Mistress Nicole wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 6:50pm:
Quote:

So whether you do or do not identify with doing the Haka or whatever it is Maori's do, this is down to the genes rather than cultural tradition?

You're going off at a tangent with your own criteria now.

The dark son has a white mother, and both himself, his brother and parents have grown up in the style of a Western heritage. You can't just whimsically chose for yourself what your identity is. There are rules that include genetic heritage that defines who you are, regardless of what you call yourself.

This is what pissed off Andrew Bolt as an insult to his intelligence that blue-eyed, blond-haired, Caucasian-featured wannabe Abos were being accepted as Abos by the latte-sippers and the Progressives at the ABC.

~~~~ 

As you know, I was in a casual cafe where cyclists would come in in their lycra (yuk) to get a pastry. I was being discreet. Their comments were distasteful.

That they made any comments at all was disgraceful.

Jesus, my son is 15 years old and we're still banging our heads against this!  Shocked

You've lost me.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #12 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 8:28pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 7:52pm:
Quote:

You're going off at a tangent with your own criteria now.

The dark son has a white mother, and both himself, his brother and parents have grown up in the style of a Western heritage. You can't just whimsically chose for yourself what your identity is. There are rules that include genetic heritage that defines who you are, regardless of what you call yourself.

This is what pissed off Andrew Bolt as an insult to his intelligence that blue-eyed, blond-haired, Caucasian-featured wannabe Abos were being accepted as Abos by the latte-sippers and the Progressives at the ABC.

~~~~ 

That they made any comments at all was disgraceful.

You've lost me.

You do remember that they took him to court and won because almost everything he had printed was untrue and malicious.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 8:59pm

Dnarever wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 8:28pm:
You do remember that they took him to court and won because almost everything he had printed was untrue and malicious.

Most of Australia's 24 million people would have agreed with Andrew Bolt when he said that it's time Caucasian whites were no longer indulged by the authorities when they claimed to be aborigines.

That is the relevant part that has sociological implications for the broader community.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #14 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:27pm

Mistress Nicole wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 6:51pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 4:28pm:
Sambo.

link

You post nothing of value any more Brian. Tsk tsk.  Roll Eyes

Perhaps I post what this place deserves, "Nicole"?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print