Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
LGBTIQ demands will now start.......!! (Read 2197 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: LGBTIQ demands will now start.......!!
Reply #45 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 3:50pm

Grendel wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 2:53pm:
From what Dean Smith originally said re his legislation "clergy" were protected...  but not ordinary people with religious beliefs.

Now that is discrimination.

why is your belief more sacred than the neo nazi who thinks jews don't count? Or the white extremist who thinks blacks are sub human? Or the misogynist who thinks women belong pregnant and barefoot in the kitchen?

You are free to believe whatever you want. You are not free to enforce your belief onto others.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #46 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 3:53pm

And the gay bullies have already started..

They have painted a disgusting mural on a wall, poking fun at the church.

I note that they have not attacked the muzzos, they are far too cowardly to do that.

But attacked the Catholic church, that's ok because they don't KILL  you for mocking them.

When the gays start painting pictures about the group that openly hates them and all voted against gay marriage, then I'll believe they are serious.

Until then

They are simply cowardly pooftahs

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #47 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 5:13pm

cods wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 3:37pm:
we have seen what the wording of the Constitution has done to our parliament....its just the way its worded..

now I thought being born in this country should be a bloody good reason for anyone to think they were only  an aussie citiz....

but judges in the high court say NO WAY not according to the WORDING in the constitution...

and guess what ajax   you and I have to suck that up... we cannot argue with high court judges....it would take years if we tried it.. so we accept what the legals tell us... Sad Sad

now we are drawing up new legislation   and if the Ts are not crossed and Is dotted   we could be in for years more of litigation  and people being ruined   because someone claims their version of the legislations   means something different to yours..

its a pandoras box... waiting for fat  legals who are busy rubbing their hands together.. Angry

Nearly there - there is wording and then there is interpretation by the courts..... that second is the most important in how something legislated actually hits the people in the ribs....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #48 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 5:15pm

John Smith wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 3:50pm:
From what Dean Smith originally said re his legislation "clergy" were protected...  but not ordinary people with religious beliefs.

why is your belief more sacred than the neo nazi who thinks jews don't count? Or the white extremist who thinks blacks are sub human? Or the misogynist who thinks women belong pregnant and barefoot in the kitchen?

You are free to believe whatever you want. You are not free to enforce your belief onto others.

John, John - he's merely pointing out a discrepancy.. how does he go about forcing his view on anyone on the internet?

None of us can do that in reality....

Now settle down...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #49 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 5:49pm

Are you being deliberately dense or is it just your normal state?

You shout and ram your beliefs down others throats here everyday TROLL...  what a hypocrite  YOU are.

My point made succinctly and ignored by you is that the clergy is exempt but normal people aren't.  Don't you find that just a tiny bit elitist and discriminatory? hmmm. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 5:51pm

Valkie wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 3:53pm:

I note that they have not attacked the muzzos, they are far too cowardly to do that.

But attacked the Catholic church, that's ok because they don't KILL  you for mocking them.

When the gays start painting pictures about the group that openly hates them and all voted against gay marriage, then I'll believe they are serious.

Until then

that always makes me sad.. it takes advantage really as you say they wouldnt dare paint a picture of muhammad  .. so much or equality...

its a shame as this is what turns me off.. not only demanding...but thinking stuff like this is worthy of their cause...

anyone would think we  the NO people were forcing them to marry in church...

not everyone voted YES.... and yes we who didnt are entitled to have our say..

the gays want protection....... well so does the Church and any other affiliation with marriage..

isnt that part of equality?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:21pm

Grendel wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 5:49pm:

You shout and ram your beliefs down others throats here everyday TROLL...  what a hypocrite  YOU are.

My point made succinctly and ignored by you is that the clergy is exempt but normal people aren't.  Don't you find that just a tiny bit elitist and discriminatory? hmmm. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

except that I have never called for legislation to ban idiots like you. My point stands, peoples religious beliefs are theirs and there's only. They should not be protected by law.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #52 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 4:17am

cods wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 5:51pm:
Valkie wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 3:53pm:

Until then

that always makes me sad.. it takes advantage really as you say they wouldnt dare paint a picture of muhammad  .. so much or equality...

its a shame as this is what turns me off.. not only demanding...but thinking stuff like this is worthy of their cause...

anyone would think we  the NO people were forcing them to marry in church...

not everyone voted YES.... and yes we who didnt are entitled to have our say..

the gays want protection....... well so does the Church and any other affiliation with marriage..

isnt that part of equality?

And that is the problem.

Rather than simply accepting the fact that they have won graciously

They intend to use it as a weapon and attack every institution they feel has wronged them in the past.

Take no prisoners, attack, attack attack.

But of course, they also have to be wary not to attack their most stringent opposition.
For to do so would be to be labelled as islamaphobes and make them appear to be what they are accusing others of being......intolerant.

Then there is the fear.
Fear of the possible repercussions from a known violent and vocal minority.
And with many LGBTIQ individuals being visually discernable, they would be targets.

It's interesting watching two diametrically opposed, but mutually dependent groups of vocal minorities walking on egg shells and dancing around the subject of gay marriage.

Neither are comparable, yet neither will denounce the other for fear of destroying their power base.

Hypocrites and cowards both.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #53 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 8:22am

John Smith wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:21pm:
Grendel wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 5:49pm:

except that I have never called for legislation to ban idiots like you. My point stands, peoples religious beliefs are theirs and there's only. They should not be protected by law.

WTF?
Honestly TROLL, you need a holiday.  What a load of confused rubbish.
It's called freedom of religion TROLL. That's what you are railing against.
My point was that the "safeguards" in Smiths legislation, only protected the clergy.  You do know what clergy is right?  That is discriminatory and elitist.
By attacking me as per usual YOU are supporting that.
Now back to your bridge with you. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #54 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 8:25am

One more time...
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 5:15pm:

John, John - he's merely pointing out a discrepancy.. how does he go about forcing his view on anyone on the internet?

None of us can do that in reality....

Now settle down...

It would seem YOU are the only one confused TROLL.... Roll Eyes

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 9:52am

goose, you're a more on

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 11:06am

You dont need to blow a non issue out.

There are already existing laws about discrimination against sexuality.  For example, if an employee was dismissed for being gay, then it is an discrimination case.  Like wise, if a baker refuse to sell his bread due to a customer's sexuality, thats illegal as well. 

What they are doing now, is working on exemptions in regards to gay marriage - as such thing did not exist previously.  One of the exemptions is that churches can have the right not to partake in ceremonies for gay marriage under the religious protection.

What the conservatives want is to go a step further.  Stating that other non religious person / business, can also refuse serve if it is what they believe in.  And that, I feel is going over board.  For example under the current law, if a florist refuse to sell due to a customer's sexuality ( e.g. after the florist found that the gift is for a homosexual boyfriend), then it is considered discrimination.  Like wise, a florist refuse to sell to a homosexual wedding, should also be considered as discrimination by natural extension of the law. 

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #57 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 11:14am

Do you support Kosher and Halal foods tickle?

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 11:35am

Do I personally support Kosher and Halal?

Well, I dont mind.  As long as they taste the same.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #59 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 11:53am

So those things exist eh?
Did my point go over your head?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print