Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
LGBTIQ demands will now start.......!! (Read 2189 times)
Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
LGBTIQ demands will now start.......!!
Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:41am

Penny Wong and Dean Smith are talking as though the proposed protections for freedom of religion, parent’s rights and business owners would somehow be discrimination against SSM people.

Weren’t we told this was purely about two people in love wanting to marry each other?

The other question I have is how can senator Dean Smith who is a homosexual be in charge of drawing up the SSM bill.

My guess is that they want to push the SSM legislation through and then they will fight tooth and nail against the amendments for protection against the majority of people.

I heard Penny Wong say something along these lines on radio this morning as though it was discriminating against her, her family and the LGBT community.

How much can you trust a gay person, as far as you can throw them.

Deceitful is a word that springs to mind when I hear the LGBTxyz community say its only about love between two people.

We shall see.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: LGBTIQ demands will now start.......!!
Reply #1 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:42am

Cry Cry Cry Cry

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #2 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:49am

John Smith wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:42am:
Cry Cry Cry Cry

The world is a blissful place when you've been taken for a ride and don't even realise it, hey JS.

I hate saying this but if one of your children comes home one day and thinks he or she is of the opposite gender.

Will that bother you at all JS.........???

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:51am

well we always knew this would be one of the hurdles...where do they draw the line Roll Eyes...  Penny needs to understand 

its not all TAKE its called give and take..she wants all to respect SSM...fine  she got a vote in her favour...but it wasnt 100% in favour  thats what she must take into account...

I have been told.. that if I went into a shop and wanted to buy a particular dress...the shop keeper  has the right not to sell it to me...

it does not have to have a thing to do with the colour of my skin..

my feelings could be hurt.. but I can give my money to someone else...

isnt that the same thing here....if one church wont marry you...there are plenty that will....

if the public have to accept seeing gays marry   then surely gays can accept some would prefer they didnt marry in "my"church..

why have the need to trample over all traditions..because your got a 61% Yes vote.

now had it been 99%  I would say maybe she has a case...

to me ajax its like to sorry speech   it stops nothing...

this could go on and on...its all about them getting exactly what THEY a minority wants...

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #4 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:54am

Ajax wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:49am:
John Smith wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:42am:
Cry Cry Cry Cry

The world is a blissful place when you've been taken for a ride and don't even realise it, hey JS.

I hate saying this but if one of your children comes home one day and thinks he or she is of the opposite gender.

Will that bother you at all JS.........???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:55am

no, the world is blissful cause I don't believe all the conspiracy crap every crack pot lunatic puts out on the internet.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #6 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:00am

John Smith wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:55am:

no, the world is blissful cause I don't believe all the conspiracy crap every crack pot lunatic puts out on the internet.

I think you're confusing reality with conspiracy.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:05am

Ajax wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:00am:
John Smith wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:55am:

I think you're confusing reality with conspiracy.

nope, that would be you. .... and you're doing it again now.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #8 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:07am

So we'll wait and see?  Better to raise issues beforehand and discuss them out in the open, rather than as slinking craven dogs in the night, or late objectors labeled 'sour grapes'....

Don'cha think?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:22am

The over-achievers and under-achievers.

The Rednecks who are financially under-achieving
but sexually over-achieving (Over-Populating).

The Gays who are sexually under-achieving
but financially over-achieving (Self Indulgence).

Many 'nations' act like this too  Wink
Like Australia.

Then you see people (mostly males) in high financially superior positions - like in British Parliament exhibiting displays of 'sexual misconduct', in their hundreds.
Not just against women, but 'youth' as well.

When you ride the wave of privilege - you sacrifice something in return.
When you are made 'Pharaoh' and placed at the top of the Pyramid - you are given everything that comes with it like quality of life, power and the status of 'God' over all others.
But you are 'alone' and the 'love of the people' forsakes your love for any other. Celibacy is your path, not 'molesting' the poorer or your sibling.

In a world that just sees Black or White, Rich or Poor - you either have or have not.
Where the rich try to get the 'free sex' and the poor try to get the 'free money' - both fall flat as nothing but a criminal activity.
One American President was given the 'power' and he used it publically, but being a dirty sex-addict behind closed doors, little wonder why he got shot.

So unless you are 'middle-classed', then you should either accept that you are the sexless 'upper class' or the moneyless 'lower class'.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:24am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:07am:
So we'll wait and see?  Better to raise issues beforehand and discuss them out in the open, rather than as slinking craven dogs in the night, or late objectors labeled 'sour grapes'....

Don'cha think?

I said from day one  wheres the legislation Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   no one thought it was important back then..

it is the legislation that will cause the headache..

it will be interesting who or which side gives in the most.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes... I really think the legislation should hav e been first  not last....

like it or not  the country is divided...20% didnt vote...so we will never truly know....and now we have this hurdle to get over.....

I see we have an other thread where they just want to take potshots at each other... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

tell us buzz.... do you think a person has the right to not marry a gay couple?....or do you think they should risk being sued...

its going to be quite a big issue I am thinking?

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #11 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:29am

cods wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:24am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:07am:

Don'cha think?

I said from day one  wheres the legislation Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   no one thought it was important back then..

it is the legislation that will cause the headache..

it will be interesting who or which side gives in the most.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes... I really think the legislation should hav e been first  not last....

like it or not  the country is divided...20% didnt vote...so we will never truly know....and now we have this hurdle to get over.....

I see we have an other thread where they just want to take potshots at each other... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

tell us buzz.... do you think a person has the right to not marry a gay couple?....or do you think they should risk being sued...

its going to be quite a big issue I am thinking?

Very good point and one I agree with.

Both sides would've know what to expect.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #12 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:31am

Com on, Dover - move yer arse!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #13 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:32am

The weird thing is, as we have all witnessed on this forum.

Homosexuals seem to think that religion is a sickness.

Not you Herbie, you're just an atheist... Wink

So why would they want to marry with a religious ceremony...of any kind....??

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:35am

The Gays will grow in power.
Usurp the Celibates.
Begin their 'witch-hunt'.
Burn any women who are just breeders.
Lower men down on spikes via their anus who breed with witches.
Yes - the Spanish Australian Inquisition is on the horizon.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print