Send Topic Print
Just imagine that.... (Read 1044 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Just imagine that....
Nov 19th, 2017 at 7:46am

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 3:05pm:

.....when Yadda says things like 'every muslim, man, woman and child, is a latent psychopathic wannabe murderer' - and goes on to call for all muslims (men, women and children) to be rounded up, detained and then deported

that is 'inciting hatred' against muslims.

This is the sort of speech that Yadda and FD pretend is in the same category as saying (for example) 'Islam is a dangerous ideology' - and therefore should be allowed.

Just imagine;

That a person like myself can form the idea,
that i should have the right to try to impinge upon the 'religious freedoms', of the followers of a 'religious' philosophy like ISLAM,
impinge upon their right to exercise their 'religious freedom' !

Just imagine;

that within Australia, there is a separate community of people,
a 'religious' community of people,
who desperately       want to normalise the idea,      here, in Australia,
that, as a right of the exercise of 'religious freedom',
and, as a right which is inherent, in the practise of their religion,
moslems should have the right,
to intimidate,
and to threaten,
and to murder,
any person who does not believe, as they [moslems] believe !

And remember, moslems want to 'misbehave' in these ways,
as        a right       of exercising their 'religious freedom',
and, as a right, which has always been inherent, in the practise of their religion.

Fancy that !

That i believe, that i have the right to openly demonise such people,    SUCH MONSTERS!

Imagine that !

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1510704790/0#0
Quote:

They, moslems, are all vicious, deceitful, wanna-be homicidal maniacs, who deserve to be driven [lawfully expelled] from all Western nations.

I know, that despite mountains of damning evidence against ISLAM,
moslems will wholly deny, these, my accusations.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. Ignorance may deride it. But in the end, there it is.
    - Winston Churchill

IMAGE...

THOSE PLACARDS, AT A MOSLEM STREET PROTEST, 2006, IN LONDON READ.....

"Slay those who insult Islam"
"Behead those who insult Islam"
"Massacre those who insult Islam"
"Butcher those who mock Islam"

"Europe you will pay, demolition is on its way"
"Europe you will pay, extermination is on its way"
"Exterminate those who slander Islam"
"Europe is the cancer, Islam is the answer"
"Islam will dominate the world"
"Freedom go to hell"
"Europe take some lessons from 9/11"
"Be prepared for the real Holocaust"
"BBC = British Blasphemic Crusaders"

IMAGE...

Sydney, 2012, moslem street protests.

Here we see the moslem community in Australia, demonstrating', just how 'peaceful' ISLAM and moslems really are.

Moslems,        religious bigots,         'demonstrating', just how 'peaceful' ISLAM and moslems really are.

Moslems demanding their 'human rights', to exercise the 'freedom of religion' of the moslem.

THE RIGHT OF THE MOSLEM [which is set out within ISLAMIC law!], to kill people who do not believe as they [moslems] believe.

QUESTION;
How many of those persons who took part in that moslem street protest in Sydney, Australia,          TO INCITE RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY, AND RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE, AND MURDER,         were ever identified, charged and brought before a court of law ? !!

IMAGE...

"Behead those who insult ISLAM"

Islamic street protest - IN AUSTRALIA - on the streets of Sydney from Hyde Park to George Streets, September 15, 2012.

We have witnessed, good 'Aussie' moslems,
in Australia,
behind closed doors,
teaching their children how to practice ISLAM.....

Quote:

"You're never too young to be a homicidal maniac for Allah!"

- 'Aussie' moslem child, being taught 'how to practice ISLAM', in Australia.

------------- >

Muslims brainwash children in Australia
  -------- >   goto 43 sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krk5piUzp1E

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1504079978/14#14
Quote:

'Teacher quits after     primary school     students threaten to behead her'

QUESTION;
Where do moslem children living in Australia get these ideas from ?

ARGUMENT;
No decent or honest person,        could submit or consent, to being a supporter of ISLAM's murderous doctrines.

Or, to being a follower, of ISLAM.

« Last Edit: Nov 19th, 2017 at 7:54am by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Just imagine that....
Reply #1 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:32am

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1509068011/0#0
Quote:

Suddenly, within our 'liberal' society,
       open [public] scrutiny and open [public] examination [of a specific issue/topic], can be categorised [by specific interest groups] as promoting  'thought crimes' [or 'hate crimes'],
where it applies to the scrutiny and examination of the modes of thought and the doctrines, of ISLAM!

Despite mountains of damning evidences against ISLAM, evidences which reveal the violent and malevolent intent, of ISLAM, towards those who reject ISLAM,
moslems will,
barefacedly LIE,

and will wholly deny the veracity of all of the evidences that can be presented against ISLAM.

Moslems will steadfastly,
and barefacedly LIE,

and will claim that ISLAM is being maliciously 'MIS-REPRESENTED',
and that       real      ISLAM teaches tolerance of others, and, that ISLAM is a peaceful faith.

-------- >

"ISLAM ES PAZ"

IMAGE.....

And pigs might fly - in Barcelona.

Everyone knows that true ISLAM, is a religion of peace.

/sarc off

Quote:

"Peace summarises everything in Islam, because it means

submitting your will to God,

so you acquire peace through it," he said.

"When I'm following its [i.e. ISLAM's] teachings,

I know that my own actions are in line     with what my creator wants,

and hence I am at peace with myself, [with] my community and the rest of the world."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-19/darwins-muslim-community-tackles-discrimin...

IMAGE....

Quote:

"Mr Yunus has been encouraging peaceful community bridging since starting his post as Darwin's Islamic leader in 2014."

- ABC news report - 2015-01-19

QUOTE;
"Peace summarises everything in Islam..."

- Mr Yunus

IMAGE.....

Ali Kadri - Islamic Council of Queensland vice-president,
features in The Mosque Next Door on SBS.

Quote:

"There's no underlying religious text or reasons why [moslems] go out and kill people......"

- Ali Kadri
------- >
https://www.northernstar.com.au/news/we-wont-stop-terrorist-attacks-by-blaming-i...

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

....cont.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:32am

Quote:

"There's no underlying religious text or reasons why [moslems] go out and kill people......"

- Ali Kadri - Islamic Council of Queensland vice-president,
who currently features in the TV documentary, The Mosque Next Door, on SBS.
------- >
https://www.northernstar.com.au/news/we-wont-stop-terrorist-attacks-by-blaming-i...

"....take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends....
......he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them."
Koran 5.51
n.b.
the implication;     you are no moslem,    if you have disbelievers as friends!

"....the Unbelievers are unto you open enemies."
Koran 4.101

"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah:"
Koran 003.028

"O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love,..."
Koran 60.1

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

Hatred and enmity is for those, who are disbelievers.....
.....because, they are not moslems.

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

"O ye who believe! Take not for friends unbelievers rather than believers: Do ye wish to offer Allah an open proof against yourselves?"
Koran 004.144

ARGUMENT;
For those who would argue that those Koran verses are an anachronism,       ....and that Koran verses do not reflect or guide, the intent of the moslem community, here in Australia, today,             .....I would offer, that the Koran is, and always has been, ~the~ most important source of religious authority for ISLAMIC religious leaders, and ~the~ most important source of religious instruction, for every moslem.
[and all moslems will openly attest to this fact]

Any person who would suggest other than that, is either ignorant, OR, is being deliberately deceitful.

ARGUMENT;
No decent or honest person,        could submit or consent, to being a supporter of ISLAM and its murderous doctrines.

Or, to being a follower, of ISLAM.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #3 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:52am

You deliberately do this so nobody will answer, don't you?

Your posts are ridiculously long and nobody spends the time to go over it again and again...try shorter posts and one bit at a time... rather than telling your audience every farken detail every farken time - post one, then another in a valid response to a query...

Oh - if you ever happen to put something new in there - how the hell would anyone know?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 12:06pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:52am:

You deliberately do this so nobody will answer, don't you?

No.

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:52am:

Your posts are ridiculously long and nobody spends the time to go over it again and again...try shorter posts and one bit at a time... rather than telling your audience every farken detail every farken time - post one, then another in a valid response to a query...

Oh - if you ever happen to put something new in there - how the hell would anyone know?

Grappler,

How i 'tackle' a voluminous post, is,
that i will read the post, until i find a small section, or even, just one sentence, that i find fault with.

Then i will Quote that tiny, tiny section of text.

And i will then proceed to present my own opinion or counter-argument.

Grappler,

I just assumed that no one ever challenged the information or the arguments which i present in my posts,
because everyone knows,         that the information and the arguments that i present, can not be defeated!

Grin          Wink            [arrogant lil Yadda]

Grin

Job 34:2
Hear my words, O ye wise men; and give ear unto me, ye that have knowledge.
3  For the ear trieth words, as the mouth tasteth meat.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 12:11pm

Naughty, teasing, Yadda.           Grin          Wink

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #6 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 1:06pm

Dear Yadda,

your posts are so long that I doubt anyone reads them - I don't.

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 2:44pm

Yadda's posts are just spam
I ignore them

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 2:59pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 1:06pm:
Dear Yadda,

your posts are so long that I doubt anyone reads them - I don't.

Thanks bobby.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print