Send Topic Print
Arabic word for gay (Read 7354 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Arabic word for gay
Reply #15 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 3:20pm

cods wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 7:12am:
to be fair fd.. the word Gay is I fairly new term  for the Homosexual community..

No.  It has been in existence now for over 100 years, Cods.  It has long been associated with sexually libertine culture within European societies.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #16 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 3:22pm

Thanks Brian. Your expertise on these matters is appreciated.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 3:31pm

freediver wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 3:22pm:

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #18 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 3:31pm

The aristocracy or even people who might think they are, have always indulged in little boys and little girls from even before moses was a boy.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 3:35pm

hes full of it isnt he?

it was never around in my day....queer  and a rather unpleasant word we never used....

and I married a sailor... so was well versed...

but I think being called gay is much much better...

I cant imagine Arabs  having a similar word 100 years ago......

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 3:37pm

Ajax wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 3:31pm:
The aristocracy or even people who might think they are, have always indulged in little boys and little girls from even before moses was a boy.

you know I have 5 grandsons and I shudder every time I read something like that....it would appear it was mostly boys... soooo bad.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 3:48pm

cods wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 3:35pm:

hes full of it isnt he?

I can lead a horse to water but obviously I cannot make it drink.  Tsk, tsk, Cods.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
it was never around in my day....queer  and a rather unpleasant word we never used....

You do realise that Australia is rather an isolated outpost of Empire, Cods?   The experience of the UK and Europe is considerably different to the experience of our narrow-minded, ignorant colonial society. 

Quote:

Who suggested they would?  I didn't.  Please stop shifting the goal posts, Cods.  It just makes you look silly.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 4:29pm

moses wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 3:10pm:
continued on:

then we have

Quote:
Muslim Man on Muslim Boy Love

This subject is close to the hearts of many Muslims, and so, I feel it is my responsiblity to explain what is acceptable in an Islamic context of man on boy love.

First let us begin with the ETERNAL promises of Allah as provided by the Messenger:
Quran 52:24 "..Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them, young male servants (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded..."

Also in Surah 76:19 Allah promises fresh youths to Muslim men:
"...And round about them shall go youths never altering in age; when you see them you will think them to be scattered pearls..."
  Before we begin, you have to understand is that Western, man-made legal systems, (that have no basis in truth, because they are not sanctioned by Allah), put all the stress on the protection of the weaker members of the society, especially women and children. However, this is the first fallacy of man-made laws.

Infidels put stress on on protecting those that cannot wage Jihad, and have little use to Allah other than making babies and serving Muslim men.

Whereas in the case of the Islamic legal system it is the opposite. Allah has rightfully created the Islamic legal system (Sharia) to benefit those that fight in his name, namely Sharia is in the service of strong virile, productive men. Allah is merciful as he is generous in bestowing rights and the bounty of pleasures for those that fight in his Jihad.

In the verses about the beautiful youth of paradise, he nurtured in Muslims, a liking for sodomizing young boys. (see the Quranic quotes at the top of this post). All Muslims know that homosexuality is forbidden, however, we also know that this infraction is less serious than fornication with an unwed girl.

As you see Allah likened the young boys to pearls, in the same way as he did with Houris, pearl in Arabic poetry is a feminine sexual symbol. Islam considers boys and women as of the same gender hence a woman is considered a minor all her life in Islam (first she is the property of her father, then, her husband, and finally her son).

A woman is never considered an "adult" in the Western sense. Thus the confusion. However the feminine status of a boy is temporary and it ends with growing a beard. Islam does not consider it as sexual abuse but rather a mere PLAY as described in the following hadeeth, narrated by Bukhari.

What you must understand is the mercy of Allah and his Messenger, because if a Muslim man sodomizes a young boy, is not permitted to marry his mother. See this hadith at: The Sahih Collection of al-Bukhari - Book of Marriage - SunniPath ...

"...As for whom ever plays with a boy: if there is full penetration, then he shall not marry his mother
..."
With the JUSTICE that Islam affords, I think it is pretty clear that no crime in the eyes of Allah has been committed, but the pleasure that a brave Muslim warrior has received from a young boy is the will of Allah! Look to the famous Islamic scholar and Jurist Imam ibn al-Jawzi (died 1200) said boldly : "He who claims that he experiences no sexual desire when looking at beautiful young boys is a liar."

Indeed, this pederasty is a practice that has been in place for 1400 years with Allah's blessing. However, you will see that there are Western forces out to malign and insult Islam, and in the endless oppression, infidels are trying to put an end to that which Allah has permitted.

Thus, we can see with the endless evidence found both in the holy texts of Islam and the religious convictions of those in positions of power within the Islamic society.

If there is no beard. It is not a man. Therefore it is not homosexuality, and totally within the rights of a Muslim man to take little boys, sodomize them and use them in the manner that Allah has pre-ordained.

muslims and their apologists are a sick twisted bunch.

Miam miam.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 4:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 3:48pm:

hes full of it isnt he?

I can lead a horse to water but obviously I cannot make it drink.  Tsk, tsk, Cods.   Roll Eyes

oh that was a lesson was it?... Sad

Quote:

You do realise that Australia is rather an isolated outpost of Empire, Cods?   The experience of the UK and Europe is considerably different to the experience of our narrow-minded, ignorant colonial society. 

SO CAN YOU SHOW US ALL WHERE THE WORD 'GAY' WAS USED 117 yrs ago in down town OZ?..

Quote:

Who suggested they would?  I didn't.  Please stop shifting the goal posts, Cods.  It just makes you look silly.   Roll Eyes

SILLY OLD ME I WAS LOOKING AT THE TITLE....
Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #24 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 6:15pm

cods wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 4:40pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 3:48pm:

hes full of it isnt he?

oh that was a lesson was it?... Sad

Yes, it was a reply to your comment.  "Gay" has been used by the homosexual and heterosexual communities for over a hundred years to describe people who were sexually liberal in their attitudes, Cods.  Now, you can either refute that or you can deal with it.  However to claim "He's full of it," merely indicates that you don't like being informed, which indicates what about your attitude towards intelligent information?    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:

SO CAN YOU SHOW US ALL WHERE THE WORD 'GAY' WAS USED 117 yrs ago in down town OZ?..

Sydney, Cods.  Sydney, which was always more attuned to what the rest of the world said and did than the rest of Australia because it was Australia's major port...

Quote:
Quote:

SILLY OLD ME I WAS LOOKING AT THE TITLE....
Roll Eyes
[/quote]

And I am looking at what you typed, Cods.   I have absolutely no idea what you're looking at but going from what you're typing, I'd suggest it may well be somewhere inside your own anatomy...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 6:22pm

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 6:51pm

Miam miam, old boy.

What does Eve expect?

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #27 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 6:57pm

The word gay in the 1920's 30's 40's did not mean homosexual.

You can understand this if you watch the old black and white movies.

Meant to be happy to have a good time.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 7:54pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 6:51pm:
Miam miam, old boy.

What does Eve expect?

Er... the house, the car and 90% of his wealth?

Everything is someone' else's responsibility nowadays.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 9:12pm

Well is it little wonder that the Media culture promoted the word 'Gay' for homosexuality.
This is the same culture that mis-represents the histories of other nations in its movies.
Adopts wearing pants down around waist as a 'fashion' of coolness for the young men, when it originated in Prisons to exhibit one's availableness for sex.
Of the hand sign of thumb and little finger out as being 'Cool' and 'great experience' - that originated as the rubbing of both vagina and anus at the same time, let alone smoking a bong.
Now we see the Media pumping out the 'Rainbow' for the homosexuals - stolen from those who used it to represent their 'mixed' race via parents of different racial appearance.

So what used to be 'happy' is now 'buggery'.

Homosexual Marriages? Well - it won't last. Ever see two North & North magnets trying to stick together?  Huh

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print