Send Topic Print
Arabic word for gay (Read 7357 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Arabic word for gay
Nov 17th, 2017 at 9:56pm

As far as I can tell (from google) there is no Arabic word for gay, and they generally use words meaning something like sexual deviant. Is this true? How do they get by not having a word for it?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Arabic word for gay
Reply #1 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 9:57pm

Arabic word for gay

Bobby?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 10:04pm

mukhannath . it's an Arabic word that describes po ofy men.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 10:20pm

Apparently it means effeminate. Abu was at pains to point out that effeminate men are not to be killed, only the ones who are actually gay. But how do they communicate this clearly if there is no word for gay?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 10:44pm

freediver wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 9:56pm:
As far as I can tell (from google) there is no Arabic word for gay, and they generally use words meaning something like sexual deviant. Is this true? How do they get by not having a word for it?

Whats the Arabic word for a man who screws 9 year old girls?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 11:06pm

.....there is no Arabic word for gay,

One phrase which Arabs use, to associate gays with their sexual activity, is i believe,
'he/they are of the people of Lot'.

The people of Lot.

The people of Lut.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 11:11pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 10:44pm:

Muhammad

Muslims say Muhammad who was in his mid 50s when he porked a nine year old girl was the greatest man who ever lived
https://www.google.com.au/search?source=hp&ei=kt4OWoLIMcXZ0gTZiI6QBg&q=muhammad+...

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 11:15pm

Zina is the word they use for unlawful sex, it could be used for sex outside of marriage or rape or a couple of homos having gay sex.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 11:38pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 11:11pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 10:44pm:

Muhammad

Muslims say Muhammad who was in his mid 50s when he porked a nine year old girl was the greatest man who ever lived
https://www.google.com.au/search?source=hp&ei=kt4OWoLIMcXZ0gTZiI6QBg&q=muhammad+...

Islams prophet Muhammad got married to a 6 year old girl & had sex with her when she was ONLY 9. He was over 50. Here's one verse & theres many others: Bukhari (Volume 7 Book 62 Number 64) Narrated Aisha: that the prophet married her when she was six years old, and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 11:59pm

The Arabic word for Gay is '
Jew'

The Jewish word for Redneck is
'Arab'.

Note: The sneaky Israelis have offered to help and support the Saudi Arabians against Iran.
Now I've mentioned the Iranians would kick Saudi butt if war broke out - because 'Allah' is greater than just 'money'.
With the Israeli's helping the Saudi's - they have just made the Saudi's look like Traitors to ALL the other Arab/Moslem nations.

Bye -bye Saudi's. You can't buy yourself out of this one, unless you move to South America.

Sneaky Israeli's. They know how to sniff for money, rather than 9 year old girls.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 7:12am

to be fair fd.. the word Gay is I fairly new term  for the Homosexual community..

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 7:13am

Homosexual will do also. If anything, we have the opposite problem - too many words.

Abu also had some strange ideas about homosexuality ceasing to exist under Shariah law. Perhaps that has something to do with it. No need to name it, just kill them.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 3:08pm

eunuchs-and-ghilman-in-the-islamic-empire tells us

Quote:
The third reason for the high demand for eunuchs was homosexual infatuation of many Muslim rulers, generals and nobles. Eunuchs, kept for carnal indulgence, also called ghilman, used to be handsome young boys. They used to wear ‘rich and attractive uniforms and often beautified and perfumed their bodies in effeminate fashion.’ The concept of ghilman comes from the following verses of the Quran, which describes heavenly male attendants (ghilman) in paradise:

*Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them, young male servants (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded.’ [Quran 52:24]
*There wait on them immortal youths, with bowls and ewers and a cup from a pure spring.’ [Quran 56:17–18]*round about them will (serve) youths of perpetual (freshness): If thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered Pearls. Quran 76:19

the following extracts from this site tell us that sex with boys seems to be wide spread.

Quote:
that the practice, called “bacha bazi” — literally “boy play” – is the secret everyone knows with comments that it’s been around for 1000 years so why do we want to raise it now….. (My pet Jawa 2008)
&
And let’s not forget those immortal youths there to serve the Muslim male in paradise –

***Koran sura 56.17-18 They shall recline on jewelled couches face to face, and there shall wait on them immortal youths with bowls and ewers and a cup of purest wine ……..

***Koran sura 52.24 And there shall wait on them (the Muslim faithful males) young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls.

***Koran sura 76.19 They shall be attended by boys graced with eternal youth, who will seem like scattered pearls to the beholders.

If they aren’t for sex why are they so erotically described?

&

Dancing Boys and the sexual abuse of children:

The “bacha bereesh,” or boys without beards, may dress up as girls and dance for male patrons at parties in northern Afghanistan.
“Every boy tries to be the first. They are dressed in women’s clothes, have bells on their feet and have artificial breasts,” said Mohammad Yawar, a former mujahideen fighter against the Taliban and resident of the northern town of Pul-e Khumri. (Reuters 2008)
“Everyone tries to have the best, most handsome and good-looking boy,” said a former mujahideen commander, who declined to be named. (Reuters 2008)

The article describes men who prefer boys to their wives and the rape of young boys.

continued

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 3:10pm

continued on:

then we have

Quote:
Muslim Man on Muslim Boy Love

This subject is close to the hearts of many Muslims, and so, I feel it is my responsiblity to explain what is acceptable in an Islamic context of man on boy love.

First let us begin with the ETERNAL promises of Allah as provided by the Messenger:
Quran 52:24 "..Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them, young male servants (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded..."

Also in Surah 76:19 Allah promises fresh youths to Muslim men:
"...And round about them shall go youths never altering in age; when you see them you will think them to be scattered pearls..."
  Before we begin, you have to understand is that Western, man-made legal systems, (that have no basis in truth, because they are not sanctioned by Allah), put all the stress on the protection of the weaker members of the society, especially women and children. However, this is the first fallacy of man-made laws.

Infidels put stress on on protecting those that cannot wage Jihad, and have little use to Allah other than making babies and serving Muslim men.

Whereas in the case of the Islamic legal system it is the opposite. Allah has rightfully created the Islamic legal system (Sharia) to benefit those that fight in his name, namely Sharia is in the service of strong virile, productive men. Allah is merciful as he is generous in bestowing rights and the bounty of pleasures for those that fight in his Jihad.

In the verses about the beautiful youth of paradise, he nurtured in Muslims, a liking for sodomizing young boys. (see the Quranic quotes at the top of this post). All Muslims know that homosexuality is forbidden, however, we also know that this infraction is less serious than fornication with an unwed girl.

As you see Allah likened the young boys to pearls, in the same way as he did with Houris, pearl in Arabic poetry is a feminine sexual symbol. Islam considers boys and women as of the same gender hence a woman is considered a minor all her life in Islam (first she is the property of her father, then, her husband, and finally her son).

A woman is never considered an "adult" in the Western sense. Thus the confusion. However the feminine status of a boy is temporary and it ends with growing a beard. Islam does not consider it as sexual abuse but rather a mere PLAY as described in the following hadeeth, narrated by Bukhari.

What you must understand is the mercy of Allah and his Messenger, because if a Muslim man sodomizes a young boy, is not permitted to marry his mother. See this hadith at: The Sahih Collection of al-Bukhari - Book of Marriage - SunniPath ...

"...As for whom ever plays with a boy: if there is full penetration, then he shall not marry his mother
..."
With the JUSTICE that Islam affords, I think it is pretty clear that no crime in the eyes of Allah has been committed, but the pleasure that a brave Muslim warrior has received from a young boy is the will of Allah! Look to the famous Islamic scholar and Jurist Imam ibn al-Jawzi (died 1200) said boldly : "He who claims that he experiences no sexual desire when looking at beautiful young boys is a liar."

Indeed, this pederasty is a practice that has been in place for 1400 years with Allah's blessing. However, you will see that there are Western forces out to malign and insult Islam, and in the endless oppression, infidels are trying to put an end to that which Allah has permitted.

Thus, we can see with the endless evidence found both in the holy texts of Islam and the religious convictions of those in positions of power within the Islamic society.

If there is no beard. It is not a man. Therefore it is not homosexuality, and totally within the rights of a Muslim man to take little boys, sodomize them and use them in the manner that Allah has pre-ordained.

muslims and their apologists are a sick twisted bunch.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 3:16pm

Well I can't wait for the New World (Namerica, Samerica & Sahul) Religions to form and 'save' the Middle-East from the defunct three Monotheisms of the Old Worlds.
Three Religions that reflect Asia, Africa & Europe - but not the Middle-East itself.
...while Science of Oceania saves Asia, Africa & Europe - as it most biased is doing.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print