Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Now it is NINE women against Moore (Read 2010 times)
Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Re: Now it is NINE women against Moore
Reply #45 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 3:15am

longweekend58 wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 3:48pm:
I wonder how many more women will come out and tell how he assaulted them?

That depends on the finances of the Democrats.

Will you contribute?

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 3:22am

15 million American men have come out and publically announced that Hillary Clinton

FINANCIALLY ASSAULTED
them.
Angry

Where is the justice!? > Huh

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 7:12pm

The number has now apparently INCREASED beyond nine, plus other witnesses confirming his predatory behaviour.

bye bye election for this grub.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #48 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 11:34pm

What hypocrites the Leftys are! How about these accusers make their statements under Oath before a Judge and after the election we see if they have committed perjury? Win or lose, let the truth come out. No dropping the whole thing if Moore loses. Prosecution to the so called victims if they can't prove their claims!

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/11/a_fair_hearing_by_a_jury_of_his_...

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/268399/every-democrat-presidential-candidate-25-...
« Last Edit: Nov 20th, 2017 at 11:39pm by Mortdooley »  

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Love, aka Brother Love

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 11:44pm

Only a pedophile would support a man accused by five women of inappropriate interactions with him when they were children, Kiddie Fiddler.

I’ve been praying on this

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #50 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 12:25am

Love, aka Brother Love wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 11:44pm:
Only a pedophile would support a man accused by five women of inappropriate interactions with him when they were children, Kiddie Fiddler.

Odd how these accusations never came up until Judge Moore was in his seventies. I guess the so called victims were waiting until their grandchildren were old enough to understand what they claim happened.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Love, aka Brother Love

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 12:39am

There is something you are missing Mortie:  these sexual accusations are coming up almost every single day now. Why? Bill Cosby cracked the door open. Harvey Weinstein busted it down. There is no stopping it now because the environment is such that women feel safe sharing their stories.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #52 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 12:59am

Mortdooley wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 12:25am:
Love, aka Brother Love wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 11:44pm:

Odd how these accusations never came up until Judge Moore was in his seventies. I guess the so called victims were waiting until their grandchildren were old enough to understand what they claim happened.

You are talking common sense Mort.

Of course these women are being paid - just a smear campaign that we have seen many times before. Just make the allegations - certainly not under oath or affidavit.

Certainly Judge Moore has many enemies but the point is that those making these allegations are liars and weasels. Any Alabamian who changes his/her vote because of these accusations is a fool.

Hence because of these dirty underhanded tricks there will be a backlash against the Dems. Judge Moore will win - comfortably!

« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2017 at 1:10am by Richdude »  

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Love, aka Brother Love

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 1:07am

Richdude wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 12:59am:
the point is that most are liars

Which women are lying Richboi? You said "most."

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #54 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 6:29am

Love, aka Brother Love wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 12:39am:
There is something you are missing Mortie:  these sexual accusations are coming up almost every single day now. Why? Bill Cosby cracked the door open. Harvey Weinstein busted it down. There is no stopping it now because the environment is such that women feel safe sharing their stories.

No, I am not missing anything. The globalist agenda is threatened by anyone who stands against them and for nationalism. Let these accusers go on record under Oath, see how many are willing to commit perjury and risk jail for their cause! Like I said before they have waited decades to be the first ones to ever accuse Judge Moore of anything sexually inappropriate.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #55 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 6:33am

Mortdooley wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 6:29am:
Love, aka Brother Love wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 12:39am:

No, I am not missing anything. The globalist agenda is threatened by anyone who stands against them and for nationalism. Let these accusers go on record under Oath, see how many are willing to commit perjury and risk jail for their cause! Like I said before they have waited decades to be the first ones to ever accuse Judge Moore of anything sexually inappropriate.

There is no "globalist agenda" Mortie, only many, many women who now find it safe to speak up.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #56 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 6:43am

Let them risk perjury then!

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #57 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 7:21am

Mortdooley wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 6:43am:
Let them risk perjury then!

Al Franken has asked for an investigation into himself. Has Moore asked for an investigation into these allegations? What about Trump? Nope.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print