Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Something Aussies (and many Americans) don't get (Read 966 times)
Love, aka Brother Love

Australian Politics

Something Aussies (and many Americans) don't get
Nov 16th, 2017 at 11:40pm

When the American Civil War ended, what happened to the leaders of the Confederacy? By and large, they returned to Washington, DC as Congressmen and Senators representing their states. Many of them, before the war, were in Congress and simply took up where they left off as if the war had never happened.

Remarkable isn't it? (Has that ever happened before in history? I don't know, but I suspect it hasn't) That is the American way.

But the Trump Administration wants to prosecute Hillary Clinton as if the USA were an authoritarian dictatorship. Remarkable isn't it? Trump is not American. He does not represent the American way.

I’ve been praying on this

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Something Aussies (and many Americans) don't get
Reply #1 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 11:52pm

Love, aka Brother Love wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 11:40pm:
When the American Civil War ended, what happened to the leaders of the Confederacy? By and large, they returned to Washington, DC as Congressmen and Senators representing their states. Many of them, before the war, were in Congress and simply took up where they left off as if the war had never happened.

Remarkable isn't it? (Has that ever happened before in history? I don't know, but I suspect it hasn't) That is the American way.

But the Trump Administration wants to prosecute Hillary Clinton as if the USA were an authoritarian dictatorship. Remarkable isn't it? Trump is not American. He does not represent the American way.

Trump IS American.

He IS the American way.

If 'The Trump Admin wanted to prosecute Hillary', she would have been keel hauled by now.

The American Civil War was a while ago and bears NO reference to nowadays.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Love, aka Brother Love

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 11:59pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 11:52pm:

Trump IS American.

He IS the American way.

If 'The Trump Admin wanted to prosecute Hillary', she would have been keel hauled by now.

Not only is there no precedent for what Trump wants to do, there is no basis for prosecution. Trump is an authoritarian, not an American.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 12:14am

What does trump want to do ?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 12:19am

Trump represents the true 'orthodox' Western style of Politics. He may be just the 'mail boy' of that style - but its the start of better things to come.

Going is the Northern/Southern European style of American Politics. The type that is heavily dependent on the Media - a Media that is more bias towards the wellbeing of Africa, Asia, Europe and Oceania (Media) - than to the New Worlds of Sahul (Australia), South America & North America itself.

The Media (of Oceania) is doing to the New Worlds, what Religion (of the Middle-East) did to the Old Worlds.

The American Civil war was between the YANKEE Raven-haired, pale skinned 'Grey' leaders and their 'Blue' Brunette army
against the CONFEDERATE 'grey' army and their 'blue' Brunette, light skinned leaders.
It was just a War between the Yobbos & Wankers over which 'cheap mass-production' labour they would have: Black or Yellow.
Being in the Northern Hemisphere - the Yellow choice was obvious. It wouldn't have happened if Australia was already on the scene.

Not as 'complicated' as you think.

x8 Regions for x8 Races: Each Region has a representation of each of the x8 Races.
Yep - Africa isn't just for Black people  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Love, aka Brother Love

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 12:23am

^^^ Trump represents the Banana Republic, not the American Republic. There is no precedent for this authoritarian. None.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 12:26am

...and the reason why Africa isn't making money via 'Trade' with Australia is because the 'Yankee Unionism' makes sure cheap Asian Labour gets the 'paydirt' still here. Totally supported by the British Politics as well - totally still Northern Hemisphere.

Australia still 'crawls' to Asia for the Yankee Unionism & British.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 12:28am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 12:14am:

What ?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 12:44am

Trump is just being totally 'boring' - by trying to stabilise an America that is out of control because it went the 'wrong way' for many decades.

He is also a 'lightning rod' for all that has been previously corrupt and running the show (the Media show).

He's just a little Ranga - battling away against the 'too many' in a fight he can't win (on his own).

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 12:46am

Then along comes a 'real' white boy.
Then you'll see things change  Wink

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #10 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 1:10am

Love, aka Brother Love wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 11:59pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 11:52pm:

Trump IS American.

He IS the American way.

Not only is there no precedent for what Trump wants to do, there is no basis for prosecution. Trump is an authoritarian, not an American.

The Clinton/Bush cartel is a criminal enterprise which has deepened and spread the swamp.

You think the rule of law should not apply to them because they are rich, powerful and able to blackmail, intimidate or murder their opponents?

Problem with Trump is that he is not authoritarian enough.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Love, aka Brother Love

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 1:21am

The Civil War is playing out every day in the USA. If you don't see that ...

What the Trump Administration wants to do is un-American and there is no basis for prosecution. It is a purely political move, one that might destroy Trump.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 8:53am

Attempting to prosecute his political opponent is truly a dreadful idea.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 11:41am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 12:14am:

LOCK HER UP.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 12:55pm

Love, aka Brother Love wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 1:21am:
The Civil War is playing out every day in the USA. If you don't see that ...

What the Trump Administration wants to do is un-American and there is no basis for prosecution. It is a purely political move, one that might destroy Trump.

If there is 'no basis for prosecution', then how can it be done ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print