Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Hillary and McCain have New Footwear * (Read 2039 times)
Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Re: Hillary and McCain have New Footwear *
Reply #15 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 12:48am

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 8:51am:
Richdude wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 1:31am:
I am thinking their arrests are being kept secret - here's hoping that this is true.

Good point, Rich, stick to that. Hillary and Obama have been arrested and renditioned to Guantanamo. Any future speeches or interviews were pre-recorded.

That could work.

OK Karnal! That was a stupid comment.

Although for many here posting stupid comments is a daily event.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Love, aka Brother Love

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 1:58am

Richdude wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 3:09pm:
Love, aka Brother Love wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 1:32am:
I am thinking their arrests are being kept secret - here's hoping that this is true.

I am thinking you are an even bigger idiot than we ever imagined you were - if that is possible.

However I don't have to imagine with you!

Who is it who thinks their arrests are being "kept secret?"

I’ve been praying on this

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 8:19am

Love, aka Brother Love wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 1:58am:
Richdude wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 3:09pm:
Love, aka Brother Love wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 1:32am:

I am thinking you are an even bigger idiot than we ever imagined you were - if that is possible.

However I don't have to imagine with you!

Who is it who thinks their arrests are being "kept secret?"

our resident flat-earther is rather stupid and beleives any made-up story he can get his hands on.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #18 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 6:09pm

Breaking Video: Hillary Clinton Lifted Out Of Car Like A Nursing Home Patient, Then Hobbles Around

ankle bracelet too tight ??

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 10:31pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 6:09pm:

Breaking Video: Hillary Clinton Lifted Out Of Car Like A Nursing Home Patient, Then Hobbles Around

ankle bracelet too tight ??

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Definitely. Hillary has been secretly charged, convicted and placed on probation with a federal probation officer monitoring her movements.

Dur. Who doesn't know that?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 10:35pm

Richdude wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 12:48am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 8:51am:

Good point, Rich, stick to that. Hillary and Obama have been arrested and renditioned to Guantanamo. Any future speeches or interviews were pre-recorded.

That could work.

OK Karnal! That was a stupid comment.

Although for many here posting stupid comments is a daily event.

Good pount, Rich. The leftards don't even accept Hillary and Obama's arrests, it's ridiculous.

I mean, dur.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Nov 24th, 2017 at 9:10am

Quote:
John McCain’s Walking Boot Swaps Sides Two Weeks After Treatment For Torn Achilles Tendon (PHOTO)

On November 6th, POLITICO reported Senator John McCain received treatment at Walter Reed Medical Center after injuring his Achilles tendon.

“Senator McCain was treated at Walter Reed Medical Center over the weekend for a minor tear in his right Achilles tendon, as well as for other normal and non-life-threatening side effects of cancer therapy. Senator McCain has returned to work in the Senate and will be wearing a walking boot until his injured tendon is fully healed,” the Senator’s office said in a statement.

“I can’t tell you how much I hate wearing this boot!,” tweeted McCain showing off his boot on right foot.

On Wednesday, McCain tweet a photo of himself with his wife Cindy, saying “Mother, father & puppy of the bride in beautiful Cornville #Arizona yesterday!”

Zerohedge contributor ZeroPointNow point out something peculiar about McCain’s boot. The Senator is wearing it on his right foot on the 6th and on the left on the 22nd.

“Looks like @SenJohnMcCain forgot which Achilles tendon tore two weeks after he walked out in a boot on Nov 6th,” tweeted ZeroPointNow.

mccain.jpg (153 KB | 24 )
mccain.jpg

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Nov 24th, 2017 at 9:13am

this wouldnt be the first time McCain swapped sides..

just ask his old defence force buddies about the time he swapped sides in Vietnam... filthy traitor  Angry

they dodn't call him Senator ‘Songbird’ McCong for nothing...

hope thew Ankle bracelet isn't rubbing too badly John..

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #23 - Nov 24th, 2017 at 9:30am

Word association test.

What comes to mind when you see a thread title that says "Hillary and McCain ha..."

I immediately thought it was going to be Hillary & McCain had sex. Why would I possibly think that or even say so?

Following my mindset is not recommended except in the presence and care of a psychologist.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #24 - Nov 24th, 2017 at 9:33am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Nov 24th, 2017 at 9:13am:
this wouldnt be the first time McCain swapped sides..

just ask his old defence force buddies about the time he swapped sides in Vietnam... filthy traitor  Angry

they dodn't call him Senator ‘Songbird’ McCong for nothing...

hope thew Ankle bracelet isn't rubbing too badly John..

Link?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Nov 24th, 2017 at 9:42am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Nov 24th, 2017 at 9:10am:
Quote:
John McCain’s Walking Boot Swaps Sides Two Weeks After Treatment For Torn Achilles Tendon (PHOTO)

On November 6th, POLITICO reported Senator John McCain received treatment at Walter Reed Medical Center after injuring his Achilles tendon.

“Senator McCain was treated at Walter Reed Medical Center over the weekend for a minor tear in his right Achilles tendon, as well as for other normal and non-life-threatening side effects of cancer therapy. Senator McCain has returned to work in the Senate and will be wearing a walking boot until his injured tendon is fully healed,” the Senator’s office said in a statement.

“I can’t tell you how much I hate wearing this boot!,” tweeted McCain showing off his boot on right foot.

On Wednesday, McCain tweet a photo of himself with his wife Cindy, saying “Mother, father & puppy of the bride in beautiful Cornville #Arizona yesterday!”

Zerohedge contributor ZeroPointNow point out something peculiar about McCain’s boot. The Senator is wearing it on his right foot on the 6th and on the left on the 22nd.

“Looks like @SenJohnMcCain forgot which Achilles tendon tore two weeks after he walked out in a boot on Nov 6th,” tweeted ZeroPointNow.

Bwahahahaha.
Oh I'm sure wrongweekend will call that a hoax. He will be googling his MSMs like a madman to come up with a reason as to why. Good luck wrongy. Keep spanking off to your soros poster.

I don't think they're ankle braclets but I do think they are sympathy boots, especially hillarys. I mean come on, broken toe requires that??? Tape it to the one beside it and hobble around with a walking aid but an orthopedic boot is just a "poor me" advert. I'm sure wrongweekend will be donating to her for a speedy recovery.

As for mccain, the boots clearly on the other foot now.  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Nov 24th, 2017 at 3:20pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Nov 24th, 2017 at 9:42am:
Quote:

Bwahahahaha.
Oh I'm sure wrongweekend will call that a hoax. He will be googling his MSMs like a madman to come up with a reason as to why. Good luck wrongy. Keep spanking off to your soros poster.

I don't think they're ankle braclets but I do think they are sympathy boots, especially hillarys. I mean come on, broken toe requires that??? Tape it to the one beside it and hobble around with a walking aid but an orthopedic boot is just a "poor me" advert. I'm sure wrongweekend will be donating to her for a speedy recovery.

without photos this is just more of the fake news we expect from clowns like you. Plus, dont you think all the rest of the media might have noticed something like that????

moron

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Nov 24th, 2017 at 3:33pm

longweekend58 wrote on Nov 24th, 2017 at 3:20pm:
Quote:

Bwahahahaha.

without photos this is just more of the fake news we expect from clowns like you. Plus, dont you think all the rest of the media might have noticed something like that????

moron

Do you like McCain Longweekend?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Nov 24th, 2017 at 3:50pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 24th, 2017 at 3:33pm:
Quote:

Bwahahahaha.

moron

compared to who? At least he seems to have some kind of moral compass which much of the GOP seems to lack.

BUT BACK TO MY POINT....  Where is photographic evidence of this ridiculous claim?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Nov 24th, 2017 at 3:57pm

longweekend58 wrote on Nov 24th, 2017 at 3:50pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 24th, 2017 at 3:33pm:
Quote:

Bwahahahaha.

moron

compared to who? At least he seems to have some kind of moral compass which much of the GOP seems to lack.

BUT BACK TO MY POINT....  Where is photographic evidence of this ridiculous claim?

Moral compass??? Grin You do know that he dropped bombs and napalm on people during the Vietnam War and has probably killed hundreds if not thousands of people? Trump hasn't done that.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print