Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Hillary and McCain have New Footwear * (Read 2041 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Hillary and McCain have New Footwear *
Nov 16th, 2017 at 7:46pm

PERP WALK *

http://investmentwatchblog.com/are-hillarys-and-john-mccains-orthopedic-boots-ac...

Are Hillary’s and John McCain’s orthopedic boots actually ankle bracelets?

There is a buzz in the Alternative Media that the orthopedic boots worn by Hillary Clinton and John McCain may actually be ankle bracelets, worn to prevent them from fleeing the United States.

Remember Hillary Clinton saying she broke her big toe while “running down stairs wearing heels and falling backward” and so had to discontinue her book tour in the UK?

Here she is, in her last public appearance in the UK, wearing a special boot during an appearance on the BBC’s “Graham Norton Show” on Oct. 15, 2017.

When I posted about her broken toe, FOTM‘s Dave, who recently had much experience with toe and foot medical issues, remarked that “Broken toes do not require boots like that.”

It turns out that the real reason why Hillary discontinued her book tour, broken toe or not, is because she got wind that news would break the next day about Uranium One — that the Obama administration’s FBI and DOJ had known, as early as 2009, about a multi-million $ payoff bribe that the Russian government “routed” to the Clinton Foundation while Hillary was Secretary of State, prior to the State Department’s approval of a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of 20% of American uranium.

Coincidentally, RINO warmonger Sen. John McCain — whose foundation, the McCain Institute for International Leadership, is funded by the Saudis(remember this!), Rothschilds and George Soros — recently also acquired an orthopedic boot on his right foot, just like Hillary.

CNN reports that McCain’s office said in a statement yesterday, Nov. 6:

“Senator McCain was treated at Walter Reed Medical Center over the weekend for a minor tear in his right Achilles tendon, as well as for other normal and non-life-threatening side effects of cancer therapy. Senator McCain has returned to work in the Senate and will be wearing a walking boot until his injured tendon is fully healed.”

Bloomberg reported in 2016 that Saudi Arabia donated $1 million to the McCain Institute, a contribution the Institute has refused to explain publicly. (See “McCain cuts off questions about Saudi donation“)

http://www.12news.com/mobile/article/news/politics/mccain-cuts-off-questions-abo...

Baxter Dmitry of YourNewsWire observes that the secretive $1 million donation from Saudi Arabia “looks suspiciously like a Clinton Foundation style pay-for-play ‘donation’” and explains why McCain has “certain ‘viewpoints’ about the Middle East, and keeps making secret trips to Syria.” Saudi Arabia — and Israel, too — is adamantly opposed to Syria’s Assad government and seeks its overthrow by “rebels” who include Al Qaeda jihidasts.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Hillary and McCain have New Footwear *
Reply #1 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 7:48pm

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 10:20pm

WELL YOUR STUPIDITY IS A NEVER-ENDING SOURCE.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 11:36pm

A woman hillarys age does not run down stairs.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #4 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 1:28am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 11:36pm:
A woman hillarys age does not run down stairs.

Well for Hillary lying is as easy as breathing.

She gives to much detail when its not needed.

"I fell over" would have been sufficient. Probably drunk again.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #5 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 1:31am

I am thinking their arrests are being kept secret - here's hoping that this is true.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Love, aka Brother Love

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 1:32am

Richdude wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 1:31am:
I am thinking their arrests are being kept secret - here's hoping that this is true.

I am thinking you are an even bigger idiot than we ever imagined you were - if that is possible.

I’ve been praying on this

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 8:47am

Love, aka Brother Love wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 1:32am:

I am thinking you are an even bigger idiot than we ever imagined you were - if that is possible.

AGREED.  Most of his posts sound more like a masturbation fantasy.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 8:51am

Good point, Rich, stick to that. Hillary and Obama have been arrested and renditioned to Guantanamo. Any future speeches or interviews were pre-recorded.

That could work.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 9:35am

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 8:51am:

Good point, Rich, stick to that. Hillary and Obama have been arrested and renditioned to Guantanamo. Any future speeches or interviews were pre-recorded.

That could work.

well he is a flat-earther so that is in line with their usual 'logic'.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 10:06am

I hope its true..

both of those scumbags need to be strung up in the public square..  Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 10:25am

I am thinking ...

Okay, that's good.

... their arrests are being kept secret.

Lol  Turns out you weren't thinking, after all.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 11:30am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 10:06am:
I hope its true..

And do you know? You're actually serious. You'd be quite happy to see Hillary and Obama sentenced to death, and you don't even know - or care - what for.

Yes, gang, do you see how easily people can fall in line with totalitarianism?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 12:03pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 11:30am:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 10:06am:
I hope its true..

And do you know? You're actually serious. You'd be quite happy to see Hillary and Obama sentenced to death, and you don't even know - or care - what for.

Yes, gang, do you see how easily people can fall in line with totalitarianism?

well said.  Dictators usually begin their reign of terror back by a number of people - like the pro-pedo mechanic and his ilk.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #14 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 3:09pm

Love, aka Brother Love wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 1:32am:

However I don't have to imagine with you!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print