Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Strong indication of plebiscite fraud (Read 6119 times)
thecuriousmail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Re: Strong indication of plebiscite fraud
Reply #75 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 7:30pm

capitosinora wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 6:59pm:
thecuriousmail wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 5:08pm:
The denial and conspiracy insanity has to stop. The result is the result (I actually thought it would've been a slightly higher 'yes').
The sorest of losers.

Are you trying to convince us that majority of Aussies are gays.

Good Lord mate, what the??
You don't have to be gay to support SSM you know.
Maybe that's where you got it wrong.
You don't have to be a woman to oppose violence against women.
ETC ETC ETC

thecuriousmail.wordpress.com
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #76 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 8:05pm

Mind you.
If a young Albert Einstein can be smart enough to work in a Patent's Office where he has to go through everyone's 'Theories' to apply for Patent.
I'm sure there is no 'reason' to doubt that things could remotely be 'rigged' after-all, its just all 'relative'.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

thecuriousmail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #77 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 8:18pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 8:05pm:
Mind you.
If a young Albert Einstein can be smart enough to work in a Patent's Office where he has to go through everyone's 'Theories' to apply for Patent.
I'm sure there is no 'reason' to doubt that things could remotely be 'rigged' after-all, its just all 'relative'.

Yes, just like the SSM 'fraud' vote, I'm sure there were several General Theories of Relativity that Albert came across as a patent clerk, but carefully hid and presented to the world as his own work!!
But what is disturbing is the conservative refusal to accept the result thru the creation of various absurd conspiracies. It is deluded of course.

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #78 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 8:26pm

thecuriousmail wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 8:18pm:
Jasin wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 8:05pm:
Mind you.

Yes, just like the SSM 'fraud' vote, I'm sure there were several General Theories of Relativity that Albert came across as a patent clerk, but carefully hid and presented to the world as his own work!!
But what is disturbing is the conservative refusal to accept the result thru the creation of various absurd conspiracies. It is deluded of course.

Well it was commonly acceptable in those days.
Darwin ripped off Wallace (the guy who actually went out into the field to test the Theory of Evolution) - because he had more 'money' to do so!

Thomas Edison had 50 people work under him, doing the 'work' for him. He just put his name on the invention and 'cashed in'.

How many Flags did Harold Scruby/Ausflag rip off when he conned them into sending them to him to 'represent'. His 'clicky' group of designers just used everyone else's design.

Yes - the deepest pocket wins. Not Truth.
So, if it 'pays' more to have 'Yes' - then rest assured it will be 'yes'.

Save the environment with Protests and Petitions??
I don't think so.
You need multi-Millionaires with clout to save a tree today.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

thecuriousmail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #79 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 8:42pm

To intuit is not to cogitate.
Both can arrive at the same correct decision, but by different paths.

One of the many things I like about Einstein is:
Did Einstein think in pictures rather than words?

Yes, his great breakthroughs came from visual experiments performed in his head rather than the lab. They were called Gedankenexperiment -- thought experiments.

(This is not so common, especially considering the vastness of the subject).

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 8:54pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 7:17pm:
The denial and conspiracy insanity has to stop. The result is the result (I actually thought it would've been a slightly higher 'yes').
The sorest of losers.

Hey Capito'
Our nation IS gay!
Do you see our population growing without the need of immigration?
But hey, your over-populated nation of Rednecks - can be forgiven for not knowing this.  Tongue Cheesy

Our nation is NOT gay, and why does population need to grow.
You seem to use the term redneck often, is everyone in Australia a redneck!

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #81 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 7:42am

thecuriousmail wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 7:30pm:
The sorest of losers.

ETC ETC ETC

Sorry but I have to disagree on that with you.
If you are normal straight person you must have different set of mind than sodomites and naturally you should feel responsible for preservation of your own human kind.
If you are not a gay than voting for SSM is extremely irresponsible act of disloyalty to healthy human population.
If majority of Australians really voted YES for SSM than they are either Gays or closet Gays which would be a surprise for me.
I can accept The fact that majority of Aussies can be closet Poms but not closet Sodomites.
So only logical conclusion is that the counting the plebiscite votes was rigged.
Prove us that counting votes were not rigged and I will change my mind.
GIVE US A PROOF IF YOU CAN.

How come few days before official announcement of the result main stream media and the organiser in rigging process Panny Wong with Gay lobby were already celebrating
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2017 at 8:10am by capitosinora »  

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #82 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 8:31am

thecuriousmail wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 7:30pm:
The sorest of losers.

ETC ETC ETC

And you don't have to be straight to say NO!!!!!

So where's the proof of this rumour?  So far there seems to be no indications. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #83 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 10:05am

capitosinora wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 7:42am:
If you are normal straight person you must have different set of mind than sodomites and naturally you should feel responsible for preservation of your own human kind.
If you are not a gay than voting for SSM is extremely irresponsible act of disloyalty to healthy human population.

That makes absolutely no sense. Heterosexuals are still free to procreate if they wish. The ssm vote has zero effect on this

If majority of Australians really voted YES for SSM than they are either Gays or closet Gays which would be a surprise for me.
So only logical conclusion is that the counting the plebiscite votes was rigged.

Incorrect. Many heterosexuals (myself included) have no issue with ssm. It will have no effect on us but if gay's want to get married then good luck to them. Marriage is nothing but a human social construct anyway.

That's not how it works. You are the one making the claim that it is rigged so the onus is on you to provide the evidence. This thread indicates that you don't have any evidence, you simply disagree with the result.

How come few days before official announcement of the result main stream media and the organiser in rigging process Panny Wong with Gay lobby were already celebrating

Because all opinion polls have shown that support of ssm was running at over 60%. When the farcical postal vote had a response rate of 80% it was inevitable that the result would be in line with opinion polls. After all, the postal survey was nothing but a glorified and very expensive opinion poll

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

thecuriousmail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #84 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 10:15am

The_Barnacle wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 10:05am:

That makes absolutely no sense. Heterosexuals are still free to procreate if they wish. The ssm vote has zero effect on this

Incorrect. Many heterosexuals (myself included) have no issue with ssm. It will have no effect on us but if gay's want to get married then good luck to them. Marriage is nothing but a human social construct anyway.

That's not how it works. You are the one making the claim that it is rigged so the onus is on you to provide the evidence. This thread indicates that you don't have any evidence, you simply disagree with the result.

Because all opinion polls have shown that support of ssm was running at over 60%. When the farcical postal vote had a response rate of 80% it was inevitable that the result would be in line with opinion polls. After all, the postal survey was nothing but a glorified and very expensive opinion poll

Thank you for doing that.
I was not going to bother.
Critical reasoning is discouraged in this country.
Better the sheep who can be easily manipulated, and so blithely obey and never truly question or think critically.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print