Send Topic Print
FD (Read 10291 times)
Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: FD
Reply #240 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 1:41pm

mothra wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 1:39pm:
LOL! I've sloughed off skin cells with a higher IQ than you. You honestly can't even see how your arse has been handed to you, can you.

Just too funny!

But you've done an excellent job of burying Cods' little temper tantrum ... which i suspect was your objective all along.

Show your workings.   Smiley

Not post rubbish.

Verify what you claimed. 

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #241 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 1:43pm

mothra wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 1:39pm:
LOL! I've sloughed off skin cells with a higher IQ than you. You honestly can't even see how your arse has been handed to you, can you.

Just too funny!

But you've done an excellent job of burying Cods' little temper tantrum ... which i suspect was your objective all along.

Did you give your dead skin cells an IQ test or something? Grin Grin

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #242 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 1:52pm

aaaaaaaaannnddddd, she's gone.

Come back Mothra.  Show your workings.  Took you only seconds to do remember!

Grin Grin Grin Grin

buggerit.  Cool. She does herself proud with the triumvirates shared traits of lies, dishonesty obfuscation and nothing better do with your day persistence.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #243 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 12:13pm

Nom de Plume wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 6:02pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 5:02pm:
So why would FD host TWO political discussion boards?

Can you actually make money out of them?

FD took it over with the original members permission because Aussie lost our server priveleges, by breaching privacy after ringing the server owner without any authority to do so.

The owner felt betrayed and his privacy violated, so refused to host PA.
FD, saved our forum by hosting it, without cost to its members.

Was looking around to check if I should do some housekeeping and came across that blatant lie.

She is referring to Mattus and Romeo who were PA Members and who had the server PA moved to after DrShrink (PA's creator beyond JJJ) took us to a free generic host from JJJ. Mattus and Romeo decided, for commercial reasons, that they would no longer have that server....pay for it etc. They gave PA plenty of notice of their intent to shut that server down.

Along came FD saying he would host us/PA (with some reservation on my part at that of others) agreed to go under his server. PA still hangs off OzPol.

So, then...we had already MOVED to FD's hospitality when an issue came up.
Members wanted threads from the old PA (at the server of Mattus/Romeo) migrated to the new PA at FD's 'server.' We were looking for anyone with a saved/back up. Mattus was still a Member, but inactive, at the PA under FD's server. AiA suggested I contact Mattus to see if he had a back up.

I had previously met Mattus personally in Brisbane. I knew who he was and what he did and where he could be contacted off Forum.  I expressed reluctance to contact him but was persuaded to so by some longer terms Members and made the call (with some trepidation) to see if he had kept a back up.

He was unhappy that I had, and we were left trying to get the old Threads off FD who said he had a 'disc' but he decided to burn it and use what was left as a car bonnet ornament.

Point is...Mattus and Romeo had already closed their server way before I contacted Mattus by phone. Nom de plume is her usual lying self.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 
Send Topic Print