Pages: 1 2 3 ... 17
Send Topic Print
FD (Read 10288 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

FD
Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:17pm

There's a rumour going round that FD collects a pretty penny for advertising on this site. Obviously, FD won't say. FD, as we all know, won't answer questions.

But we do know one thing. According to FD, he "changed his mind" in 2007. He switched his position from Islamic apologist to anti-Islamic zealot. He says he did so after reading the bigoted, reactionary views of the members, Abu and Falah.

Since then, of course, FD changed his mind on other things: Aboriginal land rights, gender, and a host of racial issues, most of them to do with immigration, but also the behaviour of the "tinted races" in their countries of origin.

Indeed, in the past 5 years or so, FD has posted on nothing else. Is it possible that FD changed his mind for financial reasons? Do you think FD saw the emerging value in racial trolling and switched to cash in?

Remember, President Trump did exactly the same thing. FD refuses to comment on Trump - or Putin, or Brexit, or even One Nation, a party FD has indicated his allegiance to. FD has expressed his support for other far-right fringe groups, including the Australian Liberty Alliance.

So I'm curious. Do you think FD does this for the money?

As an example, Mattywisk's socks alone bring in 5 posters a day, with all their hits and views. Not only does FD tolerate this, he encourages it. The racists have taken over the board. They post more, and they post more "bait", which encourages others to respond, attracting more hits and views.

Do you think FD does this solely for the money, or could there be another reason?

Please explain.
« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:28pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: FD
Reply #1 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:19pm

Ouch!

Grin

Post of the year.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:25pm

Well Karnal.
You've obviously missed the point of FD being 'one - with the world', that even the Dalai Lama would be proud.

You see - Britain 'Bexited' (stepped back) from the EU, to leave the French out in front to face the Moslems.
I mean, Britain had to step forward against the Germans in regards to the Jews.

So FD is with the times - he has just stepped back from your ADHD posts and Topics.

So, like France - we'll see what you've got to show for 'yourselves'?
Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:27pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:19pm:
Ouch!

Grin

Post of the year.

Not even close. It has to be registered with me first or it will be considered an imposter, illegal alien, fraud, etc, etc.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:28pm

will he answer or will he go for another jellyfish award?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:13pm

Dear Karnal,
have you considered seeing a doctor & talking about paranoia?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #6 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:18pm

What would Keysar Trad say?

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:19pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:17pm:
There's a rumour going round that FD collects a pretty penny for advertising on this site. Obviously, FD won't say. FD, as we all know, won't answer questions.

But we do know one thing. According to FD, he "changed his mind" in 2007. He switched his position from Islamic apologist to anti-Islamic zealot. He says he did so after reading the bigoted, reactionary views of the members, Abu and Falah.

Since then, of course, FD changed his mind on other things: Aboriginal land rights, gender, and a host of racial issues, most of them to do with immigration, but also the behaviour of the "tinted races" in their countries of origin.

Indeed, in the past 5 years or so, FD has posted on nothing else. Is it possible that FD changed his mind for financial reasons? Do you think FD saw the emerging value in racial trolling and switched to cash in?

Remember, President Trump did exactly the same thing. FD refuses to comment on Trump - or Putin, or Brexit, or even One Nation, a party FD has indicated his allegiance to. FD has expressed his support for other far-right fringe groups, including the Australian Liberty Alliance.

As an example, Mattywisk's socks alone bring in 5 posters a day, with all their hits and views. Not only does FD tolerate this, he encourages it. The racists have taken over the board. They post more, and they post more "bait", which encourages others to respond, attracting more hits and views.

Do you think FD does this solely for the money, or could there be another reason?

Please explain.

Brilliant!

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #8 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:27pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:17pm:

Please explain.

Karnal.....have you ever given thought to getting a job and paying some taxes?

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 7:48am

well you know what?..

good to see fd can change his mind as he learns and grows with the times...

brilliant fd..

as we have experienced over the years 

m any of our members NEVER change  they are stuck in their 15 year olds time warp... never to grow uip and see life as an adult sees it......sad really...

but every day we experience

temper tantrums..  dummy spitting.. we see bullying and pay back...we see NAME CALLING.  even violent language useage....

we do in fact need monitors to control some out of control members... how bad and sad is that??>.

so give thanks that at least FD has shown signs he is capable of change....its a relief to also know

he is in charge...

imagine if one of those 15yr olds was in charge... Cheesy

IP Logged

Nom de Plume
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 8:24am

If it was really a problem for you, Karnal, you would forsake this forum, set up your own and poach members.

This post was proudly brought to you by... Suncorp-Lets get doing  Tongue

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 8:29am

Nom de Plume wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 8:24am:
If it was really a problem for you, Karnal, you would forsake this forum, set up your own and poach members.
  Tongue

Somebody has already tried that...I wonder how well that worked out for ozzzz and monk? Grin Grin

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #12 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 8:34am

skippy. wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 8:29am:
Nom de Plume wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 8:24am:
  Tongue

Somebody has already tried that...I wonder how well that worked out for ozzzz and monk? Grin Grin

I know what the above mentioned guys have NOT YET TRIED :

1. GETTING PROFESSIONAL HELP FOR CYBER JUNKIE TROLLING ADDICTION.

2. GETTING A JOB.

3. PAYING SOME TAXES.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 8:35am

where do you work lisa???

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #14 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 8:36am

cods wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 8:35am:
where do you work lisa???

Well as you know I'm a full time mum and house wife atm.

BUT I can't wait for when EVERYONE is in school/uni/work.

Why?

So I can go back to the office FOR A HOLIDAY  Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 17
Send Topic Print