Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Laws u have concerns about because of the yes vote (Read 5200 times)
Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Laws u have concerns about because of the yes vote
Nov 15th, 2017 at 7:32pm

Personally for me the transgender agenda being taught in our schools should be optional, that is if a parent doesn't want his or her child to be taught this garbage and that is what it is garbage they should be able to pull their children from that class room.

Just because 3 or 4% of the population want their kids to learn about such things, it doesn't mean the majority do.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

thecuriousmail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Re: Laws u have concerns about because of the yes vote
Reply #1 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 8:04pm

Mate, surveys at the time showed about
75%
of australians disapproved of an australian involvement in an iraq war without UN backing.
And yet Howard forced australia to follow Bush into war.
When was the last 'plebiscite' prior to SSM??

thecuriousmail.wordpress.com
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #2 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 8:09pm

Ajax wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 7:32pm:
Personally for me the transgender agenda being taught in our schools should be optional, that is if a parent doesn't want his or her child to be taught this garbage and that is what it is garbage they should be able to pull their children from that class room.

Just because 3 or 4% of the population want their kids to learn about such things, it doesn't mean the majority do.

You do know that the program is only applied at the 0.02% of schools that have a transgender student ?

The students in these schools can not really avoid knowing a bit about it.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #3 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 8:11pm

thecuriousmail wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 8:04pm:
Mate, surveys at the time showed about
75%
of australians disapproved of an australian involvement in an iraq war without UN backing.
And yet Howard forced australia to follow Bush into war.
When was the last 'plebiscite' prior to SSM??

I was one of that 75%.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #4 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 8:12pm

Dnarever wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 8:09pm:

You do know that the program is only applied at the 0.02% of schools that have a transgender student ?

Haven't heard that before, my understanding is its going to be rolled out in every school.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #5 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 8:52pm

You are absolutely correct!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 8:56pm

Ajax wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 8:12pm:
Haven't heard that before, my understanding is its going to be rolled out in every school.

let me guess, you heard that from the 'no' campaign?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 8:58pm

There is no transgender agenda being taught in our schools today.

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:00pm

John Smith wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 8:56pm:

Or from the Murdoch media.
They have been running a campaign against the safe schools program

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #9 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:02pm

It has been running for a number of years in schools who have a transgender child. Some of it has been done well and some has been dreadful. But in my opinion providing some education is schools where there is a trans kid is a good idea.

It does also apply to gay children. well over 60% of gay children are bullied at school.

The program is non compulsory, It has been discontinued in NSW. There is no sex education component it is an anti bullying program. Participation is optional there is no link between SSM and the safe schools program.

Quote:
LGBTI young people at schools where protective policies are in place are more likely to feel safe compared with those young people in schools without similar policies (75 per cent compared with 45 per cent). They are almost 50 per cent less likely to be physically abused at school, less likely to suffer other forms of homophobic abuse, less likely to self-harm and less likely to attempt suicide.

http://www.education.vic.gov.au/about/programs/health/Pages/safe-schools-coaliti...

I find it difficult to call protecting children to be evil.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #10 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:07pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 8:52pm:

Personally for me the transgender agenda being taught in our schools should be optional

it is optional. It is a choice first for the school to participate and secondly for the Student / Parent.

that is if a parent doesn't want his or her child to be taught this garbage and that is what it is garbage they should be able to pull their children from that class room.

it isn't a class room subject and both the student and Parent have the choice to allow participation.

Nothing you said is based in fact.
« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:22pm by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #11 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:08pm

John Smith wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 8:56pm:

If you are in NSW it will be in no schools. Which is a terrible shame.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #12 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:12pm

Quote:

Safe Schools “not about stopping bullying” – Roz Ward

In a leaked video, Roz Ward admits:

“… Safe Schools Coalition is about supporting gender and sexual diversity. Not about celebrating diversity. Not about stopping bullying. “About gender and sexual diversity. About same-sex attractive. About being transgender. About being lesbian, gay, bisexual – say the words – transgender, intersex. Not just 'Be nice to everyone. Everyone’s great'.”

The leaked video was filmed at a Safe Schools Coalition National Symposium in Melbourne, on 13 June, 2014.

Safe School Coalition Project Officer Joel Radcliffe also spoke at the symposium, saying the opinions of parents don’t really matter.

“(Parents) seem to have a lot of power over schools.  Parents don't have the power to shut this down,” he said.  “There's an insignificant minority that might have an issue with it.  None of them really ever say anything.  I know one person that does.  The Principal knows how to deal with that person.”

FamilyVoice Australia’s national research officer Ros Phillips said the program should be immediately scrapped.

“This video shows conclusively that this program is about rainbow ideology, and not about stopping bullying," she said.

http://www.fava.org.au/news/2016/safe-schools-a-not-about-stopping-bullyinga-a-r...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:18pm

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #14 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:23pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:18pm:

Quote:
FamilyVoice national director Dr David Phillips is concerned about material from Early Childhood Australia (ECA), which claims children are sexual beings from birth.

A training presentation obtained yesterday from the ECA website supports claims in journalist Susie O’Brien’s article that ECA advocates sex education for toddlers.

“Entitled ‘Children’s Sexual Development’, the presentation claims that babies and toddlers masturbate for pleasure,” Dr Phillips said.  “It claims that children masturbate and look at nude pictures in their early school years.

“The presentation also discusses gender identity and cross dressing, encouraging teachers to provide attractive dress up clothes for boys as well as girls.”

Dr Phillips said most parents would be horrified by the content of ECA’s presentation.

“Helping preschool children to learn about themselves and their body should be the sole responsibility of parents.

“I call on state education ministers to review all material produced by Early Childhood Australia.”

http://www.fava.org.au/news/news-article/420

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #15 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:23pm

Ajax wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:12pm:
Quote:

“… Safe Schools Coalition is about supporting gender and sexual diversity. Not about celebrating diversity. Not about stopping bullying. “About gender and sexual diversity. About same-sex attractive. About being transgender. About being lesbian, gay, bisexual – say the words – transgender, intersex. Not just 'Be nice to everyone. Everyone’s great'.”

The leaked video was filmed at a Safe Schools Coalition National Symposium in Melbourne, on 13 June, 2014.

Safe School Coalition Project Officer Joel Radcliffe also spoke at the symposium, saying the opinions of parents don’t really matter.

“(Parents) seem to have a lot of power over schools.  Parents don't have the power to shut this down,” he said.  “There's an insignificant minority that might have an issue with it.  None of them really ever say anything.  I know one person that does.  The Principal knows how to deal with that person.”

FamilyVoice Australia’s national research officer Ros Phillips said the program should be immediately scrapped.

“This video shows conclusively that this program is about rainbow ideology, and not about stopping bullying," she said.

http://www.fava.org.au/news/2016/safe-schools-a-not-about-stopping-bullyinga-a-r...

OMG! Thank God we've booked both our little ones in good private CHRISTIAN schools.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:26pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:23pm:
Quote:

OMG! Thank God we've booked both our little ones in good private CHRISTIAN schools.

Undecided

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #17 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:26pm

Ajax wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:23pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:18pm:

https://image.ibb.co/cV8q8R/children_safety_of.jpg

Quote:
FamilyVoice national director Dr David Phillips is concerned about material from Early Childhood Australia (ECA), which claims children are sexual beings from birth.

A training presentation obtained yesterday from the ECA website supports claims in journalist Susie O’Brien’s article that ECA advocates sex education for toddlers.

“Entitled ‘Children’s Sexual Development’, the presentation claims that babies and toddlers masturbate for pleasure,” Dr Phillips said.  “It claims that children masturbate and look at nude pictures in their early school years.

“The presentation also discusses gender identity and cross dressing, encouraging teachers to provide attractive dress up clothes for boys as well as girls.”

Dr Phillips said most parents would be horrified by the content of ECA’s presentation.

“Helping preschool children to learn about themselves and their body should be the sole responsibility of parents.

“I call on state education ministers to review all material produced by Early Childhood Australia.”

OMG!

That's child abuse.

I'm horrified!

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #18 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:26pm

It's the United Nations pushing this all around the world.

Has different names in different countries.

Quote:

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #19 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:27pm

Quote:

Please Ajax....tell me more.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #20 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:29pm

Quote:

In Vic safe schools is delivered by the department of education. The type of idiot that this dubious source quotes has no say.

Quote:
In 2010, the Victorian Government established Safe Schools to make sure schools are safe places for all students, including LGBTI students, and are free of homophobia and transphobia.

Safe Schools is now managed and delivered directly by the Department

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #21 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:30pm

Ajax wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:26pm:

Quote:

Oh God.

Our planet is doomed.

Our children deserve better.

This is blatant child abuse!

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #22 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:30pm

Quote:

Hardly an unbiased source

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #23 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:33pm

Quote:

You know that historically that is a greater risk ?

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #24 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:34pm

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #25 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:35pm

Ooooh youtube. I'm convinced, do you have a curriculum document?

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #26 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:36pm

« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:42pm by Ajax »  

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #27 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:36pm

I guess thats a no then.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #28 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:38pm

Quote:
Laws u have concerns about because of the yes vote

Well so far the only law we have concerns about is the safe schools program which has nothing to do with SSM but besides that slight inconvenience it has also been thoroughly debunked.

It seems that nobody who is worried about safe schools has any idea about what it is or how it works.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #29 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:39pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:35pm:
Ooooh youtube. I'm convinced, do you have a curriculum document?

Safe Schools isn't part of the curriculum.

The youtube clips are just BS

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #30 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:42pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:30pm:

Quote:

Oh God.

Our planet is doomed.

Our children deserve better.

This is blatant child abuse!

The only way we can save our children is to withdraw them from pre schools and public schools and enrol them in Christian schools instead.That's what we concluded in our local Church Mums n Bubs group today.

Many of the mums there were hoping to send their kids to local public schools until Yr 6. Not anymore.

They're now going to send them to private Christian schools instead. And that's exactly what we're doing too.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #31 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:46pm

Dnarever wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:33pm:
Quote:

No it's not.

Why?

I'm not referring to Catholic schools....or Anglican schools for that matter.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #32 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:50pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:46pm:
Dnarever wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:33pm:
Quote:

No it's not.

Why?

I'm not referring to Catholic schools....or Anglican schools for that matter.

Outside of those you are only left with the religious nutters.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #33 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:51pm

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #34 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:55pm

Still not a curriculum document

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #35 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:55pm

Ajax wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:51pm:

Department of Education spokesman: 'These claims are absolutely ridiculous'

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #36 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:58pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:55pm:

They maybe mentally impaired but thier not that stupid.

These days you have to log on to the site to gain access, where it is still running.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1507417275

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #37 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:59pm

Dnarever wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:55pm:

Whats he going to say we teach porn to your kids...??

Why do think it has been taken down in many places...!!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:01pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:55pm:

The Daily Mail.

What further proof do you need?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #39 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:01pm

Ajax.....I'm crying.

This is just too much.

Our awesome country is doomed.

Our children.....we've failed them.

We have so much to answer for.

Seriously devastated here.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:02pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:01pm:

Ajax.....I'm crying.

This is just too much.

Alleged children.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #41 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:04pm

Human relationships education in high school consisted of how to put on condoms, what kind of screams we make whilst peeing having an std, and a cross section diagram of what a penis looks like inside a vagina. All this conducted by a nervous sex ed teacher. I doubt that much has changed in the last 25 years to make sex ed class turn teenagers into sex maniacs.

It is not like ssm will suddenly inspire children to go gay as a form of rebellion.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:06pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:04pm:
Human relationships education in high school consisted of how to put on condoms, what kind of screams we make whilst peeing having an std, and a cross section diagram of what a penis looks like inside a vagina. All this conducted by a nervous sex ed teacher. I doubt that much has changed in the last 25 years to make sex ed class turn teenagers into sex maniacs.

It is not like ssm will suddenly inspire children to go gay as a form of rebellion.

They teach WWII in schools.

Do the children all come out wanting to slaughter each other?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #43 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:09pm

So we're going to institutionalize child abuse.

And normalize it in the name of inclusion.

All I see is total insanity

Being dished up as evolution.

My heart hurts.

Might write some poetry to cope with all this terrible pain.

Our poor kids....

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:09pm

Alleged heart.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #45 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:10pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:06pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:04pm:

They teach WWII in schools.

Do the children all come out wanting to slaughter each other?

I think you are making my point for me.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #46 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:11pm

Ajax.....I'm crying.

This is just too much.

If the LGBTxyz community is ok with their kids learning this sh!t, then i feel sorry for those kids.

But they have NO f@rking right to teach it to all children.

Right there is the difference between LGBT parenthood and straight parents.

Like chalk and cheese.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #47 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:13pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:02pm:

Ajax.....I'm crying.

This is just too much.

Alleged children.

No.....they're real.

And they're beautiful and as their mum I love them dearly.

So.....leave them alone.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #48 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:16pm

Ajax wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:11pm:

Ajax.....I'm crying.

This is just too much.

If the LGBTxyz community is ok with their kids learning this sh!t, then i feel sorry for those kids.

But they have NO f@rking right to teach it to all children.

Right there is the difference between LGBT parenthood and straight parents.

Like chalk and cheese.

I'm sorry but I just can't stop crying.

What's to become of our beautiful country?

Our kids?

All this stuff is just awful.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:18pm

Alleged crying.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:18pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:13pm:

Ajax.....I'm crying.

This is just too much.

Alleged children.

No.....they're real.

So.....leave them alone.

Alleged love.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #51 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:21pm

Ajax wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:59pm:

Thank you for letting me see the pathetic level of moral bankruptcy Australia is in.

Unfortunately it's left me in shock.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #52 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:21pm

It's more the lack of legal protections for ambent claims and claims deliberately designed to extend the 'rights' of certain people over those of others.

There should be a provision for punitive clauses for such claims, and the precise guidelines for SSM should be laid down from Day One...  you may have your 'marriage', but you do not use it as an excuse to attack anyone else's rights to enjoy their personal views and liberties and beliefs.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #53 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:23pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:18pm:

Ajax.....I'm crying.

This is just too much.

Alleged children.

No.....they're real.

So.....leave them alone.

Alleged love.

No....it's real love.....the type you've never known or shared.

Because you're nothing but a lonely old cyber troll.

You poor sod....I actually feel very sorry for you suddenly.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:31pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:23pm:

Ajax.....I'm crying.

This is just too much.

Alleged children.

No.....they're real.

So.....leave them alone.

Alleged love.

Alleged troll.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #55 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:43pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:31pm:

Ajax.....I'm crying.

This is just too much.

Alleged children.

No.....they're real.

So.....leave them alone.

Alleged love.

Alleged troll.

No....you're a genuine cyber troll.

Why?

Trolling is the the only reason you wake up each day.

For you....life = logging in somewhere to spam your trolling skills base.

And you've been wasting your pathetic lonely life doing just that for over a decade.

You poor sod....I actually feel very sorry for you.

Just think of all the things you could have achieved if only you bothered to log off and get some much needed help for your cyber junkie trolling addiction.

Cry

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #56 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:46pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:21pm:
Ajax wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:59pm:

Thank you for letting me see the pathetic level of moral bankruptcy Australia is in.

Unfortunately it's left me in shock.

Please post up any more info you find Ajax.

I want to write a few letters to certain politicians.

Night and sleep well my friend.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:48pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:43pm:

Ajax.....I'm crying.

This is just too much.

Alleged children.

No.....they're real.

So.....leave them alone.

Alleged love.

Alleged troll.

Why?

And you've been wasting your pathetic lonely life doing just that for over a decade.

Just think of all the things you could have achieved if only you bothered to log off and get some much needed help for your cyber junkie trolling addiction.

Cry

Alleged pathetic lonely life.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #58 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 11:00pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:48pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:43pm:

Ajax.....I'm crying.

This is just too much.

Alleged children.

No.....they're real.

So.....leave them alone.

Alleged love.

Alleged troll.

Why?

Cry

Alleged pathetic lonely life.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #59 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 11:00pm

Ajax.....I'm crying.

This is just too much.

Alleged children.

No.....they're real.

So.....leave them alone.

Alleged love.

Alleged troll.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #60 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 11:01pm

Ajax.....I'm crying.

This is just too much.

Alleged children.

No.....they're real.

So.....leave them alone.

Alleged love.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #61 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 11:01pm

Alleged crying.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #62 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 11:02pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:09pm:
Alleged heart.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #63 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 11:03pm

Ajax.....I'm crying.

This is just too much.

Alleged children.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #64 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 3:04am

“Vote No” campaign material distributed by the Australian Conservatives, a political party founded by Senator Cory Bernardi, claims that “if same-sex marriage is legalised, Safe Schools and others like it will be mandatory in schools”.

Let’s look at the facts.

A number of organisations have  contacted the Australian Conservatives requesting sources to support the claims made in the party’s “Vote No” campaign material, but did not receive a response. Therefore one can only conclude the information published in the Australian Conservatives “Vote No” campaign material is incorrect and misleading.

There is no link between the federal Marriage Act and the Australian Curriculum.

The Safe Schools program is a resource for schools and teachers to use at their own discretion. It is not a “mandatory” part of any national, state or territory curriculum – and never was. Making such programs mandatory in the classroom would be inconsistent with curriculum policy and practice in Australia.

What is the Safe Schools program?

The Safe Schools Coalition Australia was first established by the Victorian Government in 2010. It’s now a national network convened by the Foundation for Young Australians, and delivered by partner organisations in several Australian states and territories.

The published aim of the Safe Schools Coalition is “to help school staff create safer and more inclusive environments for same sex attracted, intersex and gender diverse students, school staff and families”.

The Safe Schools program provides optional resources for secondary schools, including professional development for teachers and one classroom-level teaching resource designed for Year 7 and 8 students.

All of the Safe Schools resources are optional, and not a mandatory component of any national, state or territory curriculum.

Schools that choose to participate in the Safe Schools program are expected to make their own judgements about which policies and practices they adopt and which resources they use.

The Safe Schools program is supported in some form by several state and territory governments. But it is not a compulsory part of the curriculum in any Australian jurisdiction.

The Safe Schools program received federal funding for four years, but this ended in June 2017. Some state and territory governments have committed to continue funding the program to make it available for government schools. Independent (non-government) schools set their own policies about which programs they will fund and/or implement.

Victoria, the Australian Capital Territory and Western Australia will continue to fund the program. South Australia is funding a revised version of the Safe Schools program.

Safe Schools will continue to provide professional development for teachers in Queensland, although the government is yet to confirm whether it will fund the program when its federal allocation runs out in October.

Tasmania and New South Wales will not be funding the program, with both states replacing it with other anti-bullying resources.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #65 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 5:45am

dear Lisa,
you do realise that your kids at school will be taught that
men sodomising each other's bums is normal behavior?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 6:21am

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 8:58pm:

That's your opinion.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 6:31am

Dnarever wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:02pm:

It has been running for a number of years in schools who have a transgender child. Some of it has been done well and some has been dreadful. But in my opinion providing some education is schools where there is a trans kid is a good idea.

It does also apply to gay children. well over 60% of gay children are bullied at school.

The program is non compulsory, It has been discontinued in NSW. There is no sex education component it is an anti bullying program. Participation is optional there is no link between SSM and the safe schools program.

Quote:
LGBTI young people at schools where protective policies are in place are more likely to feel safe compared with those young people in schools without similar policies (75 per cent compared with 45 per cent). They are almost 50 per cent less likely to be physically abused at school, less likely to suffer other forms of homophobic abuse, less likely to self-harm and less likely to attempt suicide.

http://www.education.vic.gov.au/about/programs/health/Pages/safe-schools-coaliti...

I find it difficult to call protecting children to be evil.

"A transgender child?" One? 

At primary school I would be surprised if any child knew that they were gay or transgender.

More realisation would be as a teen at High School level.

It has been well publicised that after legalising SSM in the US and Canada that full programs of the LGBITQ agenda were being introduced from elementary school to High Schools with no opt out option for parents.

We are following in the very same footsteps yet you say it is different here ... it is not will not be any different.

Those who had a big hand in our SSP are LGBITQ activists.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 7:08am

If it is mandatory with no opt out then remove your child from the school. That's the best way to combat these aphabets. If it is in primary schools then I imagine uproar from the general population. This is not a game that all kids play. The small minority that do should have their own classes and leave the rest as they were.
Schools don't teach our kids correctly anyway so this will be nothing different.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #69 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 7:30am

Quote:-

The typical SSM supporter?

female
    in their 20s or 30s
    graduate of year 12 or higher
    English-speaking
    not religious
    on a high income

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #70 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 8:28am

Captain Caveman wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 7:08am:

If it is mandatory with no opt out then remove your child from the school. That's the best way to combat these aphabets.

If it is in primary schools then I imagine uproar from the general population.

This is not a game that all kids play. The small minority that do should have their own classes and leave the rest as they were.

Schools don't teach our kids correctly anyway so this will be nothing different.

Captain

We ARE pulling our children out of the public school system. Now.

And we're enrolling them in Christian schools across Australia.

I've been speaking to some Chinese neighbours this morning. They're not even Christian but they're absolutely horrified at what's happened. Their kids will not be attending any local public schools.

I've given them the name of the Christian school our 2 little ones will be attending and I've asked them to spread the word amongst their community.

I can already see what's going to happen.

Esp after attending our local church Mums n Bubs group yesterday. The mums there were hoping to send their kids to local public schools until Yr 6. Not anymore.

There's now a mass exodus into private Christian schools. From kindergarten onwards.

Private Christian schools across Australia will thrive in terms of exploding numbers of new enrolments. Their existing awesome records re university entrance will also increase.

Oh and funding will have to increase as a result.

And the already economically starved public school system will be left for the morally and ethically bankrupt to enjoy.

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 9:37am

I disagree with Lisa.  I believe that sexuality should be taught at school, and the correct information be available to students.  Students are not idiots.  Its not like if you avoid talking about something, that they would not know what something is about.   At a young age, I came to know about different sexuality just by virtual of living and watching TV.   And the internet is full of informations - good or bad.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 10:03am

Bobby. wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 5:45am:

dear Lisa,

What else would they sodomise, if not bums?     Undecided

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #73 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 8:43am

Raven wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 3:04am:
“Vote No” campaign material distributed by the Australian Conservatives, a political party founded by Senator Cory Bernardi, claims that “if same-sex marriage is legalised, Safe Schools and others like it will be mandatory in schools”.

Let’s look at the facts.

A number of organisations have  contacted the Australian Conservatives requesting sources to support the claims made in the party’s “Vote No” campaign material, but did not receive a response. Therefore one can only conclude the information published in the Australian Conservatives “Vote No” campaign material is incorrect and misleading.

There is no link between the federal Marriage Act and the Australian Curriculum.

The Safe Schools program is a resource for schools and teachers to use at their own discretion. It is not a “mandatory” part of any national, state or territory curriculum – and never was. Making such programs mandatory in the classroom would be inconsistent with curriculum policy and practice in Australia.

What is the Safe Schools program?

The Safe Schools Coalition Australia was first established by the Victorian Government in 2010. It’s now a national network convened by the Foundation for Young Australians, and delivered by partner organisations in several Australian states and territories.

The published aim of the Safe Schools Coalition is “to help school staff create safer and more inclusive environments for same sex attracted, intersex and gender diverse students, school staff and families”.

The Safe Schools program provides optional resources for secondary schools, including professional development for teachers and one classroom-level teaching resource designed for Year 7 and 8 students.

All of the Safe Schools resources are optional, and not a mandatory component of any national, state or territory curriculum.

Schools that choose to participate in the Safe Schools program are expected to make their own judgements about which policies and practices they adopt and which resources they use.

The Safe Schools program is supported in some form by several state and territory governments. But it is not a compulsory part of the curriculum in any Australian jurisdiction.

The Safe Schools program received federal funding for four years, but this ended in June 2017. Some state and territory governments have committed to continue funding the program to make it available for government schools. Independent (non-government) schools set their own policies about which programs they will fund and/or implement.

Victoria, the Australian Capital Territory and Western Australia will continue to fund the program. South Australia is funding a revised version of the Safe Schools program.

Safe Schools will continue to provide professional development for teachers in Queensland, although the government is yet to confirm whether it will fund the program when its federal allocation runs out in October.

Tasmania and New South Wales will not be funding the program, with both states replacing it with other anti-bullying resources.

All that for one erroneous point eh Raven.

Only NSW and Tassie have ceased to fund it.
Now we have EQUALITY via SSM how can we argue against teaching children EQUALITY in schools.  Roz Ward the architect of the SS Programs stated that it is NOT ABOUT BULLYING but is about CHANGING SOCIETY...  SSM was about CHANGING SOCIETY, not love or equality.

there is nothing to prevent this program from being reinstated in NSW and Tasmania or continuing in all the other states etc.  It is pernicious, dishonest and a threat to our society and future.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #74 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 9:24am

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 10:03am:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 5:45am:

dear Lisa,

What else would they sodomise, if not bums?     Undecided

OK then - kids will be taught that bum chumming is normal.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #75 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:01am

tickleandrose wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 9:37am:
I disagree with Lisa.  I believe that sexuality should be taught at school, and the correct information be available to students.  Students are not idiots.  Its not like if you avoid talking about something, that they would not know what something is about.   At a young age, I came to know about different sexuality just by virtual of living and watching TV.   And the internet is full of informations - good or bad. 

You don't teach sexuality.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:24am

Australia has passed from polite tolerance of homosexuality to waving pom-poms and celebrating. It bades ill when governments promote a poor choice as though it is ideal.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #77 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:25am

Gnads wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:01am:

You don't teach sexuality.  Roll Eyes

X2................ Cool

No place in schools for this nonsense.

If the minority LGBTxyz parents want it they can send the children to those classes.

But don't force this on the majority of people who don't want it.

Where are the voices for children's rights, kids shouldn't be burdened with such bullsh!t EVER.....!!!

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #78 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:29am

When I was a child, sex didn't enter into anything till I started high-school.
Which BTW is probably the place for it.  It was also a time when segregation by gender entered my life.  This occurred at school, I attended a Boys School not a co-ed school.
But...  sex was taught at school, the mechanics of it the biology, health etc...  this was not a bad thing.
But sexuality, gender fluidity, etc, etc etc...  was not.  IMO...  it should not.  I would not trust a stranger to teach my child such things.  Safe Schools is a pernicious indoctrination program, created to change society.  It was created by homosexuals to normalise their lifestyles, not just to create Equality.  This is not something  I would accept for my child.

Father and Son nights, Mother and Daughter nights, Health education at school fine.  Sexuality...  puhlease  Cheesy

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #79 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:42am

... the transgender agenda being taught in our schools ....

There IS no such "agenda" being taught in our schools

The Safe Schools Program teaches equality and respect for all people
If you are not a believer in  equality and respect - you might want to look at home schooling options

And by  the way, the weekly masturbation classes - for boys and girls hitting puberty - have been officially scrapped

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:44am

Grendel wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:29am:
When I was a child

last week?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #81 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:46am

buzzanddidj wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:42am:
... the transgender agenda being taught in our schools ....

There IS no such "agenda" being taught in our schools

The Safe Schools Program teaches equality and respect for all people
If you are not a believer in  equality and respect - you might want to look at home schooling options

And by  the way, the weekly masturbation classes - for boys and girls hitting puberty - have been officially scrapped

Straight form the horses mouth.............. Tongue

Quote:

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:57am

The medical profession will be next - registers are needed to identify homosexual and heterosexual doctors and personnel so we can choose who we want to treat us

At reception desks, a list could be displayed showing which doctors are homo or hetero

Even now, you can ask the receptionist if a doctor is homo or hetero because you want one or the other

I personally ask for hetero female doctors to treat me and they usually oblige, it's not always possible but homos are definitely out, they are predators

Sexual molestation is rife in Public hospitals and the medical profession, both homo and hetero, female and male

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #83 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:13am

Ajax wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:25am:

Where are the voices for children's rights, kids shouldn't be burdened with such bullsh!t EVER.....!!!

Same with religion. EVER .... !!!  Tongue

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:14am

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:57am:
The medical profession will be next - registers are needed to identify homosexual and heterosexual doctors and personnel so we can choose who we want to treat us

At reception desks, a list could be displayed showing which doctors are homo or hetero

Even now, you can ask the receptionist if a doctor is homo or hetero because you want one or the other

I personally ask for hetero female doctors to treat me and they usually oblige, it's not always possible but homos are definitely out, they are predators

Sexual molestation is rife in Public hospitals and the medical profession, both homo and hetero, female and male

Wow!  I don't doubt you, but are there links?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #85 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:16am

Lord Herbert wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:13am:

Herbie at least with religious instructions the parents have a choice, yes or no.

That's all I'm saying about children being taught the transgender agenda.

That parents have a choice.

Quote:

“This video shows conclusively that this program is about rainbow ideology, and not about stopping bullying," she said.[/size]

http://www.fava.org.au/news/2016/safe-schools-a-not-about-stopping-bullyinga-a-r... [/quote]

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:16am

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 8:28am:
Captain Caveman wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 7:08am:

If it is mandatory with no opt out then remove your child from the school. That's the best way to combat these aphabets.

If it is in primary schools then I imagine uproar from the general population.

This is not a game that all kids play. The small minority that do should have their own classes and leave the rest as they were.

Captain

We ARE pulling our children out of the public school system. Now.

And we're enrolling them in Christian schools across Australia.

I've been speaking to some Chinese neighbours this morning. They're not even Christian but they're absolutely horrified at what's happened. Their kids will not be attending any local public schools.

I've given them the name of the Christian school our 2 little ones will be attending and I've asked them to spread the word amongst their community.

I can already see what's going to happen.

Esp after attending our local church Mums n Bubs group yesterday. The mums there were hoping to send their kids to local public schools until Yr 6. Not anymore.

There's now a mass exodus into private Christian schools. From kindergarten onwards.

Private Christian schools across Australia will thrive in terms of exploding numbers of new enrolments. Their existing awesome records re university entrance will also increase.

Oh and funding will have to increase as a result.

And the already economically starved public school system will be left for the morally and ethically bankrupt to enjoy.

I'm glad my kids both got scholarships to a private college and did well..... on merit, too.

I can see the public schools becoming a new battleground over many such nonsense issues....  I doubt the 'trans-gender deciders at 14' will get much peace in reality at Downturn High.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:17am

Ajax wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:16am:
Lord Herbert wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:13am:

Herbie at least with religious instructions the parents have a choice, yes or no.

That's all I'm saying about children being taught the transgender agenda.

That parents have a choice.

Better a responsible choice than power coming from the barrel of a gun..... don't laugh...

Now all I have to worry about is the grandies... I'll pick their brains and their mother's brain when they come down for Chrissie....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:21am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:14am:
Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:57am:

Wow!  I don't doubt you, but are there links?

Easy enough searched

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=sexual+molestation+in+medical+profession&e...

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print