Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Laws u have concerns about because of the yes vote (Read 5150 times)
Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Laws u have concerns about because of the yes vote
Reply #15 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:23pm

Ajax wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:12pm:
Quote:

Safe Schools “not about stopping bullying” – Roz Ward

In a leaked video, Roz Ward admits:

“… Safe Schools Coalition is about supporting gender and sexual diversity. Not about celebrating diversity. Not about stopping bullying. “About gender and sexual diversity. About same-sex attractive. About being transgender. About being lesbian, gay, bisexual – say the words – transgender, intersex. Not just 'Be nice to everyone. Everyone’s great'.”

The leaked video was filmed at a Safe Schools Coalition National Symposium in Melbourne, on 13 June, 2014.

Safe School Coalition Project Officer Joel Radcliffe also spoke at the symposium, saying the opinions of parents don’t really matter.

“(Parents) seem to have a lot of power over schools.  Parents don't have the power to shut this down,” he said.  “There's an insignificant minority that might have an issue with it.  None of them really ever say anything.  I know one person that does.  The Principal knows how to deal with that person.”

FamilyVoice Australia’s national research officer Ros Phillips said the program should be immediately scrapped.

“This video shows conclusively that this program is about rainbow ideology, and not about stopping bullying," she said.

http://www.fava.org.au/news/2016/safe-schools-a-not-about-stopping-bullyinga-a-r...

OMG! Thank God we've booked both our little ones in good private CHRISTIAN schools.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:26pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:23pm:
Quote:

“… Safe Schools Coalition is about supporting gender and sexual diversity. Not about celebrating diversity. Not about stopping bullying. “About gender and sexual diversity. About same-sex attractive. About being transgender. About being lesbian, gay, bisexual – say the words – transgender, intersex. Not just 'Be nice to everyone. Everyone’s great'.”

The leaked video was filmed at a Safe Schools Coalition National Symposium in Melbourne, on 13 June, 2014.

Safe School Coalition Project Officer Joel Radcliffe also spoke at the symposium, saying the opinions of parents don’t really matter.

“(Parents) seem to have a lot of power over schools.  Parents don't have the power to shut this down,” he said.  “There's an insignificant minority that might have an issue with it.  None of them really ever say anything.  I know one person that does.  The Principal knows how to deal with that person.”

FamilyVoice Australia’s national research officer Ros Phillips said the program should be immediately scrapped.

“This video shows conclusively that this program is about rainbow ideology, and not about stopping bullying," she said.

http://www.fava.org.au/news/2016/safe-schools-a-not-about-stopping-bullyinga-a-r...

OMG! Thank God we've booked both our little ones in good private CHRISTIAN schools.

Undecided

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #17 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:26pm

Ajax wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:23pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:18pm:
There is no transgender agenda being taught in our schools today.

https://image.ibb.co/cV8q8R/children_safety_of.jpg

Quote:
FamilyVoice national director Dr David Phillips is concerned about material from Early Childhood Australia (ECA), which claims children are sexual beings from birth.

A training presentation obtained yesterday from the ECA website supports claims in journalist Susie O’Brien’s article that ECA advocates sex education for toddlers.

“Entitled ‘Children’s Sexual Development’, the presentation claims that babies and toddlers masturbate for pleasure,” Dr Phillips said.  “It claims that children masturbate and look at nude pictures in their early school years.

“The presentation also discusses gender identity and cross dressing, encouraging teachers to provide attractive dress up clothes for boys as well as girls.”

Dr Phillips said most parents would be horrified by the content of ECA’s presentation.

“Helping preschool children to learn about themselves and their body should be the sole responsibility of parents.

“I call on state education ministers to review all material produced by Early Childhood Australia.”

http://www.fava.org.au/news/news-article/420

OMG!

That's child abuse.

I'm horrified!

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #18 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:26pm

It's the United Nations pushing this all around the world.

Has different names in different countries.

Quote:
FamilyVoice national director Dr David Phillips is concerned about material from Early Childhood Australia (ECA), which claims children are sexual beings from birth.

A training presentation obtained yesterday from the ECA website supports claims in journalist Susie O’Brien’s article that ECA advocates sex education for toddlers.

“Entitled ‘Children’s Sexual Development’, the presentation claims that babies and toddlers masturbate for pleasure,” Dr Phillips said.  “It claims that children masturbate and look at nude pictures in their early school years.

“The presentation also discusses gender identity and cross dressing, encouraging teachers to provide attractive dress up clothes for boys as well as girls.”

Dr Phillips said most parents would be horrified by the content of ECA’s presentation.

“Helping preschool children to learn about themselves and their body should be the sole responsibility of parents.

“I call on state education ministers to review all material produced by Early Childhood Australia.”

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #19 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:27pm

Quote:

Please Ajax....tell me more.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #20 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:29pm

Quote:

In Vic safe schools is delivered by the department of education. The type of idiot that this dubious source quotes has no say.

Quote:
In 2010, the Victorian Government established Safe Schools to make sure schools are safe places for all students, including LGBTI students, and are free of homophobia and transphobia.

Safe Schools is now managed and delivered directly by the Department

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #21 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:30pm

Ajax wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:26pm:

Quote:

Oh God.

Our planet is doomed.

Our children deserve better.

This is blatant child abuse!

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #22 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:30pm

Ajax wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:26pm:

Quote:

Hardly an unbiased source

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #23 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:33pm

Quote:

You know that historically that is a greater risk ?

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #24 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:34pm

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #25 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:35pm

Ooooh youtube. I'm convinced, do you have a curriculum document?

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #26 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:36pm

« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:42pm by Ajax »  

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #27 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:36pm

I guess thats a no then.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #28 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:38pm

Quote:
Laws u have concerns about because of the yes vote

Well so far the only law we have concerns about is the safe schools program which has nothing to do with SSM but besides that slight inconvenience it has also been thoroughly debunked.

It seems that nobody who is worried about safe schools has any idea about what it is or how it works.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #29 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:39pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:35pm:
Ooooh youtube. I'm convinced, do you have a curriculum document?

Safe Schools isn't part of the curriculum.

The youtube clips are just BS

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print