Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Muslims overwhelmingly vote no, will left respect? (Read 5824 times)
Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re: Muslims overwhelmingly vote no, will left respect?
Reply #60 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 11:08am

Secret Wars wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 7:47am:
I voted yes dickwad.  I ain't religious and basically I don't give a poo.

You wanna see homophobia on this forum, look over your shoulder to Gregg and John S, any one they want to vilify, they label as gay. 

But what is interesting here, and as exactly as I noted and laughed about.  Because it was largly an Islamic demographic that voted no, the Islamic protection cretins like yourself are all "nuffin to se here" and you know, you absolutely know, if it was another demographic you could label as homophobia it wouldn't all be coy pking away, you hypocrites would be in a pack attack with boots on.

That's the sickening part of luvvie duplicity, you ignore in some what you condemn in others. 

Virtually all devout Catholics would also have had to vote no - I see no condemnation of them or prods ?

Think you are barking up the wrong tree.

I said all along that it is understandable that people would vote no on religious grounds. That applies to any religion - you get it.

Outside of that I failed to see an intelligent argument for voting no.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #61 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 11:54am

let it go matty, you sook

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 12:19pm

You wanna see homophobia on this forum, look over your shoulder to Gregg and John S, any one they want to vilify, they label as gay.

recognising your poofiness is not homophobic you twat

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 12:29pm

John Smith wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 12:19pm:

Pecca calls me homo. That's one of the words that really offend gay men and he uses it liberally. What a hypocrite.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 12:32pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 12:29pm:

Pecca calls me homo. That's one of the words that really offend gay men and he uses it liberally. What a hypocrite.

why? is he offending a gay man? Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 12:33pm

John Smith wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 12:32pm:

What's wrong with being gay? It's not an insult you know?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 12:46pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 12:33pm:

absolutely nothing wrong with it  ... so why are you saying it's homophobic to call someone gay?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 12:51pm

John Smith wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 12:46pm:

absolutely nothing wrong with it  ... so why are you saying it's homophobic to call someone gay?

Alluding to somebody being gay like it's an insult is. That's the difference between me and you. I'll call you a po of and I'm perfectly fine with what you think of me. But you hold the same opinions but dance around the insult. At least I'm upfront.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 12:55pm

I got time, let's work through this. On what basis, other than you don't like me, do you accuse me of being a poof. A derogatory term even if you are gay, and very insulting for a straight bloke like myself.

You know that is insulting, it is why you and Gregg call people gay and poofs.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 1:01pm

Secret Wars wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 12:55pm:

I got time, let's work through this. On what basis, other than you don't like me, do you accuse me of being a poof. A derogatory term even if you are gay, and very insulting for a straight bloke like myself.

Because they are closet homophobes Secret.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 1:12pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 12:51pm:
John Smith wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 12:46pm:

Alluding to somebody being gay like it's an insult is. That's the difference between me and you. I'll call you a po of and I'm perfectly fine with what you think of me. But you hold the same opinions but dance around the insult. At least I'm upfront.

how can you call someone gay 'like it's an insult'? only one person can decide if they're insulted or not, and that's not the person doing the calling

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 1:19pm

I've never called you a poof so no good asking me on what basis someone else calls you poof.

However, if you are not a poof how can you be insulted? unless there is element of truth that you don't wish to acknowledge to either yourself or to anyone else, I don't see why anyone would get offended because someone calls you gay.  I certainly don't give a poo what people I've never met and who I don't know call me.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 1:26pm

John Smith wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 1:19pm:

I've never called you a poof so no good asking me on what basis someone else calls you poof.

However, if you are not a poof how can you be insulted? unless there is element of truth that you don't wish to acknowledge to either yourself or to anyone else, I don't see why anyone would get offended because someone calls you gay.  I certainly don't give a poo what people I've never met and who I don't know call me.

You don't have to be gay to be insulted by being called gay. It's like you are saying you take it in the ass. Me personally it doesn't bother me because I'm straight. But you seem to use it as an insult and it's obvious why you do it.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 1:31pm

John Smith wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 1:19pm:

Hahahahaha, what a load of rubbish.

So you have no idea why you said you recognised my poofiness, other than presumably you don't like me.

Thn you do the same bullshit switch that Gregg does, that it's not offensive to call people gay...or poofs.

I guess it is just a coincidence that the people you and Gregg regularly call gay, and the pictures you target are always against people you don't like.

You buggerwits ain't fooling anyone...Apart from maybe Mothra. Roll Eyes

You use it as an insult. The fact that you try to argue that you do not is just a sign of your stupidity.

It's a nice bit of work and shows what a pair of nasty buggerwits that a pair of idiots like you clowns who claim to be the tolerant left use sexuality as an insult. 

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 4:34pm

Secret Wars wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 1:31pm:
So you have no idea why you said you recognised my poofiness, other than presumably you don't like me.

Ohh I know why I recognise your poofiness. .... sometimes you sound a little effeminate in the way you cry and carry on. Nevertheless, I've never called you a poof.

Thn you do the same bullshit switch that Gregg does, that it's not offensive to call people gay...or poofs.

no bullshit and no switch. I don't see why it would be offensive unless you really were gay.

I guess it is just a coincidence that the people you and Gregg regularly call gay, and the pictures you target are always against people you don't like.

you sound confused. I haven't 'targetted' any pictures. I'm not sure you even know who you're talking to. Did you fall on your head or something? You seem to be blaming me for what greg does. Does that mean I can blame you for what hammer says?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print