Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I object to the misappropriate use of the term 'IS (Read 1494 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
I object to the misappropriate use of the term 'IS
Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:13am

I object to the widespread and misappropriate use, and application, of the term 'ISLAM-O-PHOBIA'.

example....

John Smith wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 12:55pm:

One for the Islamphobes

New hijab-wearing Barbie modelled on Olympian Ibtihaj Muhammad

The maker of Barbie says it will sell a doll modelled after Ibtihaj Muhammad, an American fencer who competed in last year's Olympics while wearing a hijab.

I object to the widespread and misappropriate use, and application, of the term 'ISLAM-O-PHOBIA'.

There is no 'ISLAM-O-PHOBIA'.

ISLAM is a vicious, murderous death cult.

ISLAM is a philosophy which encourages the murder or enslavement [through the agency of terror] of those who reject ISLAM.

Period.

There is no 'phobia', nor is it 'bigotry', nor is it 'racist',
          to fear an identifiable group of people, who everyday demonstrate their deceit, their untrustworthiness, and their veiled and ruthless and conniving malevolent intent, towards those who reject ISLAM.

They, moslems, are all vicious, deceitful, wanna-be homicidal maniacs, who deserve to be driven [lawfully expelled] from all Western nations.

PROPOSITION;
No decent or honest person,        could submit or consent, to being a supporter of ISLAM's murderous doctrines.
....BUT THE MOSLEM DOES!

EVIDENCES, IN SUPPORT OF THE ARGUMENTS I [and many others] MAKE, ABOUND EVERYWHERE.....

IT OFFENDS REASON, FOR OUR GOVERNMENTS [who are those charged with safeguarding our security and our peace] TO IGNORE ALL OF THESE EVIDENCES.

Quote:

"You're never too young to be a homicidal maniac for Allah!"

- 'Aussie' moslem child, being taught 'how to practice ISLAM', in Australia.

------------- >

Muslims brainwash children in Australia
  -------- >   goto 43 sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krk5piUzp1E

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1504079978/14#14
Quote:

'Teacher quits after     primary school     students threaten to behead her'

QUESTION;
Where do moslem children living in Australia get these ideas from ?

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1506202250/22#22
Quote:

There are NO moderate moslems.

A moslem is a follower of ISLAM.       < -------- dictionary definition.

A moderate moslem is a 'fantastical' creature.

It does not exist.   !!

Dictionary;
fantastic = = imaginative or fanciful; remote from reality.

Quote:

Islamic law gives them [moslems] the right to abuse the infidels’ system as much as possible....
the right, in Kheir Sajer’s words, to ‘cheat and lie to the countries that harbor them.’

------ >

Quote:

In his book While Europe Slept, Bruce Bawer reports that Muslim leaders in Norway

tell their people that “Islamic law gives them the right to abuse the infidels’ system as much as possible — the right, in Kheir Sajer’s words, to ‘cheat and lie to the countries that harbor them.’

They are told to view the benefits they receive as jizya — the tributes that the infidel natives of Muslim-occupied countries are obliged to pay to Muslims in order to preserve their lives.” As commanded by the Qur’an (9:29).

And besides welfare, the Infidels may be robbed as well.

UK jihad preacher Abu Hamza once said:

“If a kafir person (non-believer) goes in a Muslim country, he is like a cow.

Anybody can take him.

That is the Islamic law.

If a kafir is walking by and you catch him, he’s booty.

You can sell him in the market.

Most of them are spies.

And even if they don’t do anything, if Muslims cannot take them and sell them in the market, you just kill them.

It’s OK.”.....

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/11/uk-muslims-force-way-into-womans-house-beat-h...

« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2017 at 2:18pm by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: I object to the misappropriate use of the term 'IS
Reply #1 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:13am

EVIDENCES, IN SUPPORT OF THE ARGUMENTS I MAKE, ABOUND EVERYWHERE.....

Mohammed, was not an advocate of moderation, nor of peace, among mankind.

Mohammed as an 'agent' of Allah [i.e. deriving his authority from Allah],
advocated warfare and murder, against those who were deemed to be the enemies of Allah.

The only 'peace' which Mohammed advocated for, was the silencing [through murder] of those who would resist his tyranny and wickedness.

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

Every moslem, is a knowing, wanna-be predator and murderer of mankind.

There is no innocence, in the moslem heart.

ISLAM's foundational religious texts, have plainly been interpreted by moslem scholars to indicate,
that those who have embraced ISLAM,
have embraced enmity, and hatred, and hostility and warfare and murder, towards those who reject ISLAM.

Quote:

Here, for example, are two very illuminating passages from the canonical Life of Mohammed by Ibn Ishaq, as translated by A. Guillaume, and a third passage, from the earliest known Muslim historian.

Ishaq: 204 - "'Men, do you know what you are pledging yourselves to in swearing allegiance to this man [Muhammad]?' 'Yes. In swearing allegiance to him we are pledging to wage war against all mankind.'"

Ishaq:231 - "Muslims are one ummah (community) to the exclusion of all men. Believers are friends of one another to the exclusion of all outsiders."

And here is Al-Tabari, a very early Muslim historian, in book 9, chapter or section 69, reporting words that Muslims believe to have been said by Mohammed himself - "Killing infidels is a small matter to us".

These texts are not fossils from a distant past.

They are not dead letters.

They are still 'live' and carry tremendous weight in the imagination and practice of many Muslims around the world.
...DDA

Google

Google;
we are pledging to wage war against all mankind, al-Tabari

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1509883266/0#0
Quote:

ARGUMENT;
Because of the influence of his religion [and his demonstrated sovereign and primary allegiance to ISLAM, exclusively], every moslem living within Australia, will and must, harbor a latent criminal intent toward every Australian.

ARGUMENT;
At this moment in time,       the majority of moslems living among us, here in Australia,
are prepared to pretend [to us],
their support for Australia laws, for social pluralism, and pretend their support for democracy,
and for all of the freedoms, which Australians enjoy.

But you should fully understand, that every single one of these rights and un-ISLAMIC freedoms which you enjoy today,
are all, rights and freedoms which ISLAMIC law specifically prohibits!!

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:26am

EVIDENCES, IN SUPPORT OF THE ARGUMENTS I MAKE, ABOUND EVERYWHERE.....

QUESTION;
Why do governments and civil authorities within Western nations choose to refuse to believe the moslem,
when occasionally, a moslem does plainly tell us,
that he/she hates us, because their hatred of non-moslems, is mandated by the true strictures [doctrines] of their faith ?

Quote:

"....war on Infidels is mandated in the Qur’an and Sunnah."

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/11/canada-jihadi-tells-court-damn-your-legislati...

PROPOSITION;
The more that moslems grow in strength and in confidence,
the more plainly [and more often] they will tell us,      what their real intent towards us is.

------- >

IMAGE.....

"We are motivated by our religion, by our Qur’an and Sunnah and we are not ashamed of that,..."

Quote:

By Nicolai Sennels on May 31, 2017 09:02 am

The real cause of Islamic terrorism: “We are motivated by our religion, by our Qur’an and Sunnah”

Every time a new jihad attack strikes innocents in the West, media and politicians get busy blaming “bad integration,” “poverty,” “marginalization,” “racism,” etc.

For some reason, it never occurs to them to ask if Islamic terrorism has anything to do with Islam and the increasing number of followers of this particular religion in our countries......

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/05/the-real-cause-of-islamic-terrorism-we-are-mo...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:29am

More Islamophobia    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:41am

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:29am:

More Islamophobia    Roll Eyes

Shame on you greggery.

IMAGE....

An apologist,
for a murderous death cult,
and an apologist for its vicious and murderous and lying followers!

Shameless - apologist - greggery !

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #5 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:46am

I dont call you islamophobic yadda.

A complete idiot yes, but not an islamophobe.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Phill

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 12:55pm

Yes Yadda it is all true what you say. Anyone who disagrees is an "Alethephobic", and need to deal with. Smiley

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 1:04pm

Phill wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 12:55pm:

Yes Yadda it is all true what you say. Anyone who disagrees is an "Alethephobic", and need to deal with. Smiley

Thank you Phill.

It is clear that anyone who is still prepared today, to suggest that ISLAM is a religion of peace and tolerance, is a very 'sick puppy' indeed.

--------- >

THE RELIGION OF PEACE

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

Dictionary;
alethic = = denoting modalities of truth, such as necessity, contingency, or impossibility.

"ISLAM ES PAZ"

IMAGE.....

Everyone knows that true ISLAM, is a religion of peace.

/sarc off

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 1:20pm

IMAGE....

"Hey, hey.    Enough with the racist hate speech."

IMAGE....

"That's is their culture.
.....You have no right to judge them."

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 15th, 2013 at 5:39pm:

I merely recognise that it is their right to create and unfortunately impose those punishments.

It is terrible but I also recognise

I have no right or ability to criticise them.

I am neither a member of their religion or a citizen of any of those nations.

IMAGE.....

Malcolm Turnbull

Yadda wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 7:41am:

Google;
the Muslim community is our greatest protection against terrorism

Google;
the Muslim community is Australia's biggest ally in the fight against terrorists

IMAGE....

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #9 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 4:10pm

Islamaphobia is a made up word that is used in an attempt to stop people actually seeing what islam is.

Islam is racist.
Biggited
Homophobic
Isolationist
Christophobic
Antisematic
Hateful
Homicodal
Sociopathic and full of retardedindividuals bent on self destruction.

It is a death CULT and has no place in civilized society

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print