Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Hint: Let the Gays win (Read 3442 times)
TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Re: Hint: Let the Gays win
Reply #15 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:51pm

____ wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:47pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:42pm:
____ wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:40pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:39pm:
____ wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:36pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:25pm:
____ wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:17pm:
Best part of this scenario is child suicide rates will drop.

Keep me posted on the figures .. I believe you are mistaken... most child suicides are not gay, and they don't kill themselves over not being allowed to marry at 15 .... Christ man - get a grip.

"Oh, dearie me - I want to be a bride when I grow up and if I can't I'll just KILL myself!"

At some point Darwin intervenes here - if they are of that mind they'll chop themselves anyway.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-30/system-for-suicide-prevention-rates-highes...

No word there on 'gays' in waiting.....

https://www.beyondblue.org.au/docs/default-source/default-document-library/bw025...

Where does it guarantee marriage will cure this problem?  If you ask me, this is all a beat-up - these kids aren't even eligible to marry by age anyway, so what's their problem - guess - something else.

Please stop manipulating my point.

Children pick up the attitude of the adults around them. More positive same sex role models will lesson the impact of homophobic attitudes. This decreases the amount of children killing themselves because they may be sexually confused.

This is about removal of religious demonising of same sex people ... nothing to do with marriage.

Children will be saved from killing themselves ... and I thank every person who just assisted saving children by voting YES.

Face it: you're not even gay you just want to bring down the church and western civilisation with it!

We know who you are buddy  Cheesy

'We' ... backing away very slowly

Same-sex marriage could 'prevent 3000 teen suicide attempts a year', say health groups

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/samesex-marriage-would-pre...

Atttempts.... Wow, go fake news!  Grin

US research released this week found the rate of youth suicide attempts among gay and lesbian youths dropped by 14 per cent where same sex marriage was made legal.
There was also a 7 per cent drop in suicide attempts among young people more broadly where the laws were introduced.

http://www.news.com.au/national/politics/suicide-rate-research-adds-weight-to-sa...

Your gay crowd is avoided for a reason!

Lies, damned lies and statistics!

We know this is an attack on western civilisation and if you don't keep away from our kids you're fried brother!

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #16 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:51pm

mothra wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:48pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:45pm:
See how many spousal murders there are in that group?  Lesbians have the highest rate of 'domestic violence'.. amazing but true... busted genes, I think.

Jesus you talk some bullshit.

Facts hurt, don't they?

https://www.advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt...

You're not one of them preverts, are you.. some outside agitator? (line courtesy of The Graduate)....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #17 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:51pm

See how many spousal murders there are in that group?  Lesbians have the highest rate of 'domestic violence'.. amazing but true... busted genes, I think.

Yes mum!

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:55pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:51pm:

Facts hurt, don't they?

https://www.advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt...

You're not one of them preverts, are you.. some outside agitator? (line courtesy of The Graduate)....

Didn't read your own article ... then again, you rarely do.

Own goal, Grap.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #19 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:40pm

"The National Violence Against Women survey found that 21.5 percent of men and 35.4 percent of women living with a same-sex partner experienced intimate-partner physical violence in their lifetimes, compared with 7.1 percent and 20.4 percent for men and women, respectively, with a history of only opposite-sex cohabitation."

" the lifetime prevalence of rape, physical violence, or stalking by an intimate partner was 43.8 percent for lesbians, 61.1 percent for bisexual women, and 35 percent for heterosexual women, while it was 26 percent for gay men, 37.3 percent for bisexual men, and 29 percent for heterosexual men (this study did not include gender identity or expression)."

Speaks for itself.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:08pm

So the Gays finally got their 'preciousss'
What now?

Well for starters, expect an increase of 'Rednecks' rioting around the country to offset the Gays. It's always the way - Gays & Rednecks.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:18pm

Excelled yourself here.... complete load of unsubstantiated bullshyte.

You couldn't lie straight in bed.

At 0.03% of the population total - how much of that total do gay children committing suicide represent?

If you ever thought you had a decent point you just blew that right out of the water with that crap.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:21pm

Keep me posted on the figures .. I believe you are mistaken... most child suicides are not gay, and they don't kill themselves over not being allowed to marry at 15 .... Christ man - get a grip.

"Oh, dearie me - I want to be a bride when I grow up and if I can't I'll just KILL myself!"

At some point Darwin intervenes here - if they are of that mind they'll chop themselves anyway.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-30/system-for-suicide-prevention-rates-highes...

https://www.beyondblue.org.au/docs/default-source/default-document-library/bw025...

Where does it guarantee marriage will cure this problem?  If you ask me, this is all a beat-up - these kids aren't even eligible to marry by age anyway, so what's their problem - guess - something else.

Children pick up the attitude of the adults around them. More positive same sex role models will lesson the impact of homophobic attitudes. This decreases the amount of children killing themselves because they may be sexually confused.

This is about removal of religious demonising of same sex people ... nothing to do with marriage.

Children will be saved from killing themselves ... and I thank every person who just assisted saving children by voting YES.

The elastic is about to break you've stretched that bs that far.  Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #23 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:23pm

That's a bad thing, I get all hot and bothered when I hear of some fag necking themselves.  Cheesy

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:24pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:08pm:
What now?

Compulsory same sex marriage for us all (and sodomy - even for the lesbians), followed by a honeymoon with our pets.

Haven't you been reading the "news"?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:25pm

____ wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:40pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:39pm:

Face it: you're not even gay you just want to bring down the church and western civilisation with it!

We know who you are buddy  Cheesy

'We' ... backing away very slowly

Same-sex marriage could 'prevent 3000 teen suicide attempts a year', say health groups

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/samesex-marriage-would-pre...

Grin Quit while you're a head ... even though that is a d1ckhead.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #26 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:27pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:24pm:
What now?

Compulsory same sex marriage for us all (and sodomy - even for the lesbians), followed by a honeymoon with our pets.

Now we wait for the domestic violence numbers!

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:29pm

You'd know you're an expert.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:30pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:27pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:24pm:
What now?

Now we wait for the domestic violence numbers!

You think straight, conservative men will start beating their wives and kids when they get home from work tonight, because they're unhappy with the result of the poll?

You might have a point there.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:58pm

Gay = a Failure to be Celibate Man (and serve the People)
Redneck = a Failure to be a Family Man

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print