Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Hint: Let the Gays win (Read 3441 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Hint: Let the Gays win
Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:11pm

Let them get their SSM wedding 'Ring'.
Let them come out from the darkness of their closets, caves and dirty alley-ways.
Let them show us who they truly are.
Out in the Light for all to see.
How 'precioussss' they are to you and me.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Re: Hint: Let the Gays win
Reply #1 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:17pm

Best part of this scenario is child suicide rates will drop.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #2 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:22pm

____ wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:17pm:

From when?

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #3 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:25pm

Keep me posted on the figures .. I believe you are mistaken... most child suicides are not gay, and they don't kill themselves over not being allowed to marry at 15 .... Christ man - get a grip.

"Oh, dearie me - I want to be a bride when I grow up and if I can't I'll just KILL myself!"

At some point Darwin intervenes here - if they are of that mind they'll chop themselves anyway.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-30/system-for-suicide-prevention-rates-highes...

No word there on 'gays' in waiting.....

https://www.beyondblue.org.au/docs/default-source/default-document-library/bw025...

Where does it guarantee marriage will cure this problem?  If you ask me, this is all a beat-up - these kids aren't even eligible to marry by age anyway, so what's their problem - guess - something else.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:27pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:25pm:

Keep me posted on the figures .. I believe you are mistaken... most child suicides are not gay,

I've searched back through this thread, and I can't find anyone saying that "most child suicides are gay".

Perhaps you could point us in the direction of the post you're talking about.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #5 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:30pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:27pm:

Keep me posted on the figures .. I believe you are mistaken... most child suicides are not gay,

I've searched back through this thread, and I can't find anyone saying that "most child suicides are gay".

Flatline implied it: are you implying he did no such thing, perhaps?

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #6 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:36pm

Keep me posted on the figures .. I believe you are mistaken... most child suicides are not gay, and they don't kill themselves over not being allowed to marry at 15 .... Christ man - get a grip.

"Oh, dearie me - I want to be a bride when I grow up and if I can't I'll just KILL myself!"

At some point Darwin intervenes here - if they are of that mind they'll chop themselves anyway.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-30/system-for-suicide-prevention-rates-highes...

https://www.beyondblue.org.au/docs/default-source/default-document-library/bw025...

Where does it guarantee marriage will cure this problem?  If you ask me, this is all a beat-up - these kids aren't even eligible to marry by age anyway, so what's their problem - guess - something else.

Please stop manipulating my point.

Children pick up the attitude of the adults around them. More positive same sex role models will lesson the impact of homophobic attitudes. This decreases the amount of children killing themselves because they may be sexually confused.

This is about removal of religious demonising of same sex people ... nothing to do with marriage.

Children will be saved from killing themselves ... and I thank every person who just assisted saving children by voting YES.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #7 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:39pm

____ wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:36pm:

Children pick up the attitude of the adults around them. More positive same sex role models will lesson the impact of homophobic attitudes. This decreases the amount of children killing themselves because they may be sexually confused.

This is about removal of religious demonising of same sex people ... nothing to do with marriage.

Children will be saved from killing themselves ... and I thank every person who just assisted saving children by voting YES.

Face it: you're not even gay you just want to bring down the church and western civilisation with it!

We know who you are buddy  Cheesy

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:39pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:30pm:

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #9 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:40pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:39pm:

Face it: you're not even gay you just want to bring down the church and western civilisation with it!

'We' ... backing away very slowly

Same-sex marriage could 'prevent 3000 teen suicide attempts a year', say health groups

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/samesex-marriage-would-pre...

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #10 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:41pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:39pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:30pm:

Play games all you want: flatline made implications and if you can't admit it then you're just a femenist playing dumb!

Nothing new!!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #11 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:42pm

____ wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:40pm:

Same-sex marriage could 'prevent 3000 teen suicide attempts a year', say health groups

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/samesex-marriage-would-pre...

Atttempts.... Wow, go fake news!  Grin

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #12 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:45pm

See how many spousal murders there are in that group?  Lesbians have the highest rate of 'domestic violence'.. amazing but true... busted genes, I think.

Again Underliner - keep me posted on the figures in twelve month's time if the gays etc get their 'marriage rights'....

MOST teenagers attempt suicide from despair - gays are not alone there, and discussion of 3000 from 'health professionals' sounds more than a bit suss to me - if 3000 gay teenagers attempt suicide annually, there'd be a lot more 'success' stories...

What makes the news is the dire suicide rate of young Aboriginal men in remote communities and in prisons..... for good reason.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #13 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:47pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:42pm:
____ wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:40pm:

Atttempts.... Wow, go fake news!  Grin

US research released this week found the rate of youth suicide attempts among gay and lesbian youths dropped by 14 per cent where same sex marriage was made legal.
There was also a 7 per cent drop in suicide attempts among young people more broadly where the laws were introduced.

http://www.news.com.au/national/politics/suicide-rate-research-adds-weight-to-sa...

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:48pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:45pm:
See how many spousal murders there are in that group?  Lesbians have the highest rate of 'domestic violence'.. amazing but true... busted genes, I think.

Jesus you talk some bullshit.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print