Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
A leak from the bureau, over 70% voting no. (Read 2351 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: A leak from the bureau, over 70% voting no.
Reply #60 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:34pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:51pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:43pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:29pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:27pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:22pm:
____ wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:19pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:16pm:
Ajax wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 6:27pm:
____ wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 5:23pm:
First we have to protect children from religious mental illness.

I would rather have religious instructions in our schools than that safe schools program designed to confuse kids with 64 genders while preparing them for a homosexual existence.

The sickness is on your side of the fence my friend, like I said before climb back into your closet, there you can do whatever you want, just don't bother the majority of people and ESPECIALLY little children.

WACA................. Cheesy

What do you mean by that (the part I've highlighted)?

How is ___ bothering little children?

x2

He doesn't want to answer, so I've referred it to the Mods.

He's referring to the group-think - not directly to bottom liner......

He was replying, and referring, directly to ___

I've passed it on to the Mods.

I'm a little disappointed that you're defending Ajax's behaviour, to be honest.

For what reason? 

There's a strict rule in this forum that members are not to imply that others are paedophiles.

Ajax has been going on for weeks now with his "all gays are pedos, and all pedos are gay" nonsense.

Now, he's levelled that lie directly at ___, stating that he bothers children.

Others have been banned for far less, so I can't see why Ajax shouldn't be banned for this disgusting act of bullying.

So the use of the term 'bothering' now automatically means 'seeking paedophile activity with' kids?  Such a  term can be interpreted in many ways - my view is that bothering kids with even discussing this nonsense if a problem..... I'm sure the majority of them are mightily confused by discussion of such things at a very young age....

Leave it to the 'academics' in Fairyland University... they can argue it to their heart's content, but it is not mainstream teaching for children.

BTW - Ajax quoted a homosexual who said that scratch a homosexual and you find a paedophile.  May not be entirely correct, and it may be that homosexuals, like other men, are drawn to youth - and I personally don't believe it is true of all homosexuals, and to consider that to be true is perhaps extreme.  This is not a new issue - he's been saying it for ages now, though I hardly notice, and I see no reason to make an issue of it now, and I still think he is referring to the group-think rather than the individual...

I may be wrong..  let him speak.

I prefer to allow all views... I mean - I ignore juliar's nonsense rather than make an issue of it.  People can decide for themselves without censorship.
« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2017 at 10:07pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #61 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 4:13pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:29pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:27pm:

I would rather have religious instructions in our schools than that safe schools program designed to confuse kids with 64 genders while preparing them for a homosexual existence.

The sickness is on your side of the fence my friend, like I said before climb back into your closet, there you can do whatever you want, just don't bother the majority of people and ESPECIALLY little children.

x2

He's referring to the group-think - not directly to bottom liner......

He was replying, and referring, directly to ___

I've passed it on to the Mods.

I'm a little disappointed that you're defending Ajax's behaviour, to be honest.

WTF is this pecca you stupid c@nt, cant you reada the engrish.

If I was going to call flatliner a pedo I would instead of beating around the bush.

Please re-read what I wrote...thanks............ Roll Eyes Tongue

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 4:28pm

lee wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 4:56pm:
John Smith wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 4:41pm:
A leak from the bureau,

of course there is  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

like the previous leak that said it was 69%"Yes".

Yeah, that was miles off.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #63 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 4:43pm

Anyone been watching Molly Meldrum (used to run a bar in Thailand) on Play School recently?  Huh

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 7:02pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 4:28pm:
A leak from the bureau,

I smell a rat or two and demand a recount, an immediate independent watchdog to be appointed and a full audit into the goings on in this department before the evidence is shredded.
I think they must have pulled a swifty, how could so many Australians vote this way.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #65 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 7:09pm

Hmm - looks like about half of those went into the shredder.................................

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #66 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 7:25pm

If the LGBTxyz community forms 3 or 4% of the population it does seem illogical that they would get up by 62%.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #67 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 8:08pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:34pm:
So the use of the term 'bothering' now automatically means 'seeking paedophile activity with' kids?  Such a  term can be interpreted in many ways - my view is that bothering kids with even discussing this nonsense if a problem..... I'm sure the majority of them are mightily confused by discussion of such things at a very young age....

Leave it to the 'academics' in Fairyland University... they can argue it to their heart's content, but it is not mainstream teaching for children.

BTW - Ajax quoted a homosexual who said that scratch a homosexual and you find a paedophile.  May not be entirely correct, and it may be that homosexuals, like other men, are drawn to youth - and I personally don't believe it is true of all homosexuals, and to consider that to be true is perhaps extreme.  This is not a new issue - he's been saying it for ages now, though I hardly notice, and I see no reason to make an issue of it now, and I still think he is referring to the group-think rather than the individual...

I may be wrong..  let him speak.

I prefer to allow all views... I mean - I ignore juliar's nonsense rather than make an issue of it.  People can decide for themselves without censorship.

Hey YG

This homosexual person Kevin Bishop is apparently some sort of scholar on paedophilia and has written a book about it.

Quote:
Kevin Bishop, an admitted pederast (pedophile), is promoting the work of the North American /Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) in South Africa. Bishop, who was molested at the age of six, is also an admitted homosexual who is blunt about the relationship between homosexuality and pedophilia. "Scratch the average homosexual and you will find a pedophile," said Bishop in an interview with the Electronic Mail & Guardian (June 30, 1997).1 (1. Angella Johnson, “The man who loves to love boys,” Electronic Mail & Guardian, June 30, 1997, http://www.mg.co.za/mg.)

This pedophile/homosexual activist began studying pedophilia while a student at Rhodes University. He also discovered Karl Marx there, as well as other literature that helped form his worldview. His views are being echoed around the world by homosexual activists who are seeking what they call "sexual freedom" for children.

Bishop is on a crusade in South Africa to have "age of sexual consent laws" abolished, and he is looking for help from NAMBLA to accomplish his goal. He says children must be empowered "by teaching them about loving relationships at an early age, and giving them the opportunity to make an informed decision about having [sex]." He also approves of incest, noting, "Two women psychologists in America say the healthiest introduction to sex for a child should be with their [sic] parents, because it is less threatening and the emotional intimacy more comfortable." 2 (2.Ibid)

Bishop agrees with NAMBLA that the next social movement in Western politics will be an attack m "sexual ageism," which prohibits sexual contact based on age differences. The movement already is well under way in Europe and Canada.

http://www.emaso.com/links/extra/frightening_gay_statistics/frightening_gay_stat...

https://www.popmatters.com/73113-is-your-child-safe-2496025731.html

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #68 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 8:40pm

A leak from the bureau,

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ajax wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 7:25pm:
If the LGBTxyz community forms 3 or 4% of the population it does seem illogical that they would get up by 62%.

Illogical?
No, the only thing that was illogical was the 38% of people who want to impose their values on other people.
If you don't like same sex marriage then don't marry someone of the same sex. simple.

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #69 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 8:43pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 8:40pm:
A leak from the bureau,

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ajax wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 7:25pm:

Illogical?
No, the only thing that was illogical was the 38% of people who want to impose their values on other people.
If you don't like same sex marriage then don't marry someone of the same sex. simple.

You so sure it will end here with SSM being accepted....??

I'm willing to say by the experience of Canada, the USA, Holland and Ireland that there si more to come.

IP Logged

Kytro
Gold Member

Blasphemy: a victimless
crime

Adelaide
Reply #70 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 7:09am

Ajax wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 4:29pm:
Gays are a minority group at about 3 or 4%, why should most people bend the knee to a lifestyle they don't agree with.

It's the tail wagging the dog, don't you think....????

I'm not sure what you are trying to say. No one is making anyone marry anyone else. No one is proposing that laws be changed to make anything currently legal, illegal.

The proposed legislation has no changes to school programs, or any other discrimination laws other than allowing religious celebrants to refuse marriage, which they can already do.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #71 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 8:23am

Homosexuality, Sodom, Gomorrah history repeating and now in Australia.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 8:56am

____ wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:13pm:

Teach children that theres this angry deity that gives you free will. And if you don't do what crazy religionist tell you to do with this free will, this angry deity will burn you forever.

And if the crazy religionists change the rules down the track then you stop burning forever because the crazy religionists are more powerful than this invisible deity.

Crazy Crazy Crazy!!!

Yet you support crazy crazy Islamics  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #73 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 8:58am

capitosinora wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 8:23am:
Homosexuality, Sodom, Gomorrah history repeating and now in Australia.

Don't you live in NY?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 9:00am

x2

Referred what to the Mods?

Did you tell a lie via your personal opinion of what was typed?

You've had a few holidays of late what cred do you have running telling tales?
« Last Edit: Nov 16th, 2017 at 9:12am by Gnads »  

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print