Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
One for the Islamphobes (Read 7010 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: One for the Islamphobes
Reply #60 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 12:33pm

freediver wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 12:27pm:
You are assuming that ISIS is the only bad version of Islam around.

no, I gave isis as an example but they're not the only bad egg.

even when you add up all the others, it is still a very small percentage of muslims who are extremists

It has been pointed out to you plenty of times already how wrong you are, but still you trot this out.

more rubbish. put up one post from me claiming isis is the only bad egg?

What you say is no less idiotic than whining about how the majority of Nazis personally refrained from slaughtering Jews.

no, whats idiotic is you trying to attribute to me comments that I've never made.

Are you worried that unless you make crap up your have no argument FD? IS that it? You can't debate what I actually said so instead pretend I said something else? That for me is the very definition of idiotic.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #61 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 12:39pm

Quote:
even when you add up all the others, it is still a very small percentage of muslims who are extremists

Are you suppressing the memory of what the majority of Malaysian and Indonesian Muslims think? Or is it just a reading comprehension problem? Could it be that you are acknowledging that supporting the death penalty for apostasy and adultery is actually mainstream for Islam? Who knows what is going on in the mind of John? He certainly isn't going to tell us.

What noise does a jellyfish make, John?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 12:44pm

freediver wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 12:39pm:
Are you suppressing the memory of what the majority of Malaysian and Indonesian Muslims think

Unlike you, i'm not suppressing anything..

have you found those comments you attributed to me yet?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 12:45pm

you need to stop projecting yourself onto others.

You've run away from almost every question ever asked of you and you want to pretend anyone else is the jellyfish?  Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 1:43pm

Are you suppressing the memory of what the majority of Malaysian and Indonesian Muslims think? Or is it just a reading comprehension problem? Could it be that you are acknowledging that supporting the death penalty for apostasy and adultery is actually mainstream for Islam? Who knows what is going on in the mind of John? He certainly isn't going to tell us.

It has been pointed out to you plenty of times already how wrong you are, but still you trot this out. For example, the majority of Muslims in Indonesia (the most populous Muslim country, apparently) and Malaysia support the death penalty for things that no sane person would even consider a crime.

How many times have you pointed this out, FD?

I'm curious.

gsi2-chp1-9.png (17 KB | 28 )
gsi2-chp1-9.png

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 10:36am

FD, would you care to say how 18% of Indonesians comprises "a majority of what Indonesian Muslims think"? These are the figures you posted. These are the figures we've discussed in detail. These are the figures you're referring to here.

What noise does a jellyfish make again?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 12:45pm

FD? You haven't answered.

How does a jellyfish express fear?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #67 - Nov 23rd, 2017 at 12:39am

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 1:43pm:

It has been pointed out to you plenty of times already how wrong you are, but still you trot this out. For example, the majority of Muslims in Indonesia (the most populous Muslim country, apparently) and Malaysia support the death penalty for things that no sane person would even consider a crime.

How many times have you pointed this out, FD?

I'm curious.

That comes out to an average 38%, not a percentage to be sniffed at. Does that seem sane to you? This is why the ideology sucks, this is what it does to it's followers.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print