Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Which should galvanise the government more?

The wishes of our 2.5% sexual neurotics?    
  1 (20.0%)
The wishes of 49% of the Oz population?    
  4 (80.0%)

Total votes: 5
« Created by: Lord Herbert on: Dec 17th, 2017 at 9:41am »

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Far right call for "Islamic holocaust" (Read 3704 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Far right call for "Islamic holocaust"
Nov 14th, 2017 at 11:37am

Polish far-right demonstrators carried signs saying 'Pray for Islamic Holocaust' at weekend march

About 60,000 people from across Europe gathered under extremist banners in Warsaw on Saturday as country celebrated independence

The official celebration of Poland's 99th independence day proceeded innocuously, with ceremonies in the capital. There was even a visit from the European Council's internationalist president, who insisted to Politico that Saturday's festivities would proceed “with a smile on our face and with joy in our hearts.”

But for blocks and blocks and blocks beyond the central towers of Warsaw, a much larger crowd swelled beneath a cloud of red smoke. The tens of thousands of people came from across Poland and beyond, and reporters documented their signs:

“Clean Blood,” as seen by Politico.

“Pray for an Islamic Holocaust,” per CNN.

“White Europe” streaked across another banner, the Associated Press reported - as about 60,000 people chanted and marched through Warsaw in an annual gathering of Europe's far-right movements, which have by now grown to dwarf the official version of Poland's independence day.

11 November marks Poland's celebration of its freedom from imperial rule in 1918. That freedom was interrupted over the following century by brutal occupations, first by Nazis, then communists.

In the 21st century, a group called All-Polish Youth, which the AP reported is named after a radical anti-Semitic group from the 1930s, began hosting a competing 11 November celebration in Warsaw.

It began as a small thing, Politico reported. No more than a few hundred people showed up to the march in 2010, though the numbers soon grew into the thousands.

In some years, the spectacle turned bloody - as when masked marchers threw rocks, flares and paving slabs at police in 2014, according to the BBC.

But in 2015, the conservative Law and Justice Party took power in Poland, fuelled in part by anti-immigration politics that helped put other right-wing parties in power throughout much of Europe.

By all accounts, the 11 November rallies since then have been very large and fairly peaceful.

There was some violence Saturday, the AP reported, when nationalists pushed and kicked a group of women holding a banner that said “Stop Fascism.” But that was the only such report. A heavy police force kept the small assembly of counter-protesters separated from the far-right march.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/poland-far-right-marchers-racist-...

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Far right call for "Islamic holocaust"
Reply #1 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 11:53am

Very disturbing but flawed reporting.

This is some feedback re that a/c by someone who actually attended the event.

60,000 polish people gathered to celebrate polish independence day but you can't put them all under these racist banners only because they were in the same place at the same time. Unfortunatelly the character of this national celebration had been dominated( but not by number)  by the groups of the loudest, the most visible and the most stupid right wings activists chanting, lighting flares and misunderstood what the patriotism means.

Even so....there was a Neo Nazi presence in the crowd.

And that's worrying.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 12:15pm

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #3 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 2:43pm

The right is on the rise...smell the fear!  Cool

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #4 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 2:46pm

Let's educate Mothra.

The Polish people, along with the Hungarians, the Czechs, the Slovaks and the Austrians, do not accept that the EU has the right to dictate to them that they must accept a designated quota of immigrants . . .nearly all Muslims of course.

Of course they are protesting and they have thye right to be angry, damn angry.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 3:09pm

the far right are retarded

just look to Mengale and you'll see I'm right.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 3:14pm

John Smith wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 3:09pm:

Indeed, it's true.

This story worries me, though.

I quite like Poland, and was thinking of going back for a visit at Christmas (Warsaw's nice, but I prefer Kraków).

I might keep away from Europe for a while though, until the rightards are all in prison.

Maybe Scandinavia (?)    Undecided

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 3:15pm

mothra wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 11:37am:
Polish far-right demonstrators carried signs saying 'Pray for Islamic Holocaust' at weekend march

About 60,000 people from across Europe gathered under extremist banners in Warsaw on Saturday as country celebrated independence

The official celebration of Poland's 99th independence day proceeded innocuously, with ceremonies in the capital. There was even a visit from the European Council's internationalist president, who insisted to Politico that Saturday's festivities would proceed “with a smile on our face and with joy in our hearts.”

But for blocks and blocks and blocks beyond the central towers of Warsaw, a much larger crowd swelled beneath a cloud of red smoke. The tens of thousands of people came from across Poland and beyond, and reporters documented their signs:

“White Europe” streaked across another banner, the Associated Press reported - as about 60,000 people chanted and marched through Warsaw in an annual gathering of Europe's far-right movements, which have by now grown to dwarf the official version of Poland's independence day.

11 November marks Poland's celebration of its freedom from imperial rule in 1918. That freedom was interrupted over the following century by brutal occupations, first by Nazis, then communists.

In the 21st century, a group called All-Polish Youth, which the AP reported is named after a radical anti-Semitic group from the 1930s, began hosting a competing 11 November celebration in Warsaw.

It began as a small thing, Politico reported. No more than a few hundred people showed up to the march in 2010, though the numbers soon grew into the thousands.

In some years, the spectacle turned bloody - as when masked marchers threw rocks, flares and paving slabs at police in 2014, according to the BBC.

But in 2015, the conservative Law and Justice Party took power in Poland, fuelled in part by anti-immigration politics that helped put other right-wing parties in power throughout much of Europe.

By all accounts, the 11 November rallies since then have been very large and fairly peaceful.

There was some violence Saturday, the AP reported, when nationalists pushed and kicked a group of women holding a banner that said “Stop Fascism.” But that was the only such report. A heavy police force kept the small assembly of counter-protesters separated from the far-right march.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/poland-far-right-marchers-racist-...

Thanks Mothra.

I was having a tough day, your posting has turned it around

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 3:47pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 11:53am:
60,000 polish people gathered to celebrate polish independence day but you can't put them all under these racist banners only because they were in the same place at the same time.

Grin No doubt this is being said by all the people who labelled an anti-racist rally in America a terrorist/antifa rally - because there were a few antifa protesters present.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #9 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 7:37pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 3:47pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 11:53am:
60,000 polish people gathered to celebrate polish independence day but you can't put them all under these racist banners only because they were in the same place at the same time.

Grin No doubt this is being said by all the people who labelled an anti-racist rally in America a terrorist/antifa rally - because there were a few antifa protesters present.

TROOLLLLLLLSSSS

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:28pm

bogarde73 wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 2:46pm:
Let's educate Mothra.

The Polish people, along with the Hungarians, the Czechs, the Slovaks and the Austrians, do not accept that the EU has the right to dictate to them that they must accept a designated quota of immigrants . . .nearly all Muslims of course.

Of course they are protesting and they have thye right to be angry, damn angry.

Kill them.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:30pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 3:14pm:

Indeed, it's true.

I quite like Poland, and was thinking of going back for a visit at Christmas (Warsaw's nice, but I prefer Kraków).

I might keep away from Europe for a while though, until the rightards are all in prison.

Speak to Dr Mengele, Greggery. He knows all the best spots.

Where do you recommend for Greggery, Doctor?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:31pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 3:15pm:
mothra wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 11:37am:

Thanks Mothra.

Cesterete them.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:31pm

Behead them.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #14 - Dec 16th, 2017 at 3:33pm

Its only a matter of time- the world cannot stand idle and watch the destruction - they  cannot and wont assimiliate

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #15 - Dec 16th, 2017 at 3:42pm

Dr Mengele wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 2:43pm:

A Spring Cleaning is on the cards.

60,000 march in Poland with meanwhile 49% of Australians surveyed want the gates closed to Muslim immigration ~ and interestingly it has nothing to do with the threat of Islamic terrorism, but everything to do with them fashioning out a second society for themselves alongside the Aussie mainstream.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #16 - Dec 16th, 2017 at 4:26pm

Well, as the signs indicated, the only hope they have is prayer which, Polish or otherwise, is a matter of wishful-thinking. A preponderance of anti-muzlim sentiment is not going to sweep across Europe. If it were likely, it would have happened by now. On average, Europeans accept Islamic atrocities on the assurances of their governments and progressive journalism that the murdering fanatics are not representative of Islam, an opinion President (Mullah) of Turkey contradicts. "Islam is Islam."

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Dec 16th, 2017 at 4:46pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 16th, 2017 at 3:42pm:

A Spring Cleaning is on the cards.

With a powerful disinfectant.

The Doctor knows the one.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Dec 16th, 2017 at 10:04pm

Indeed, it's true.

You'd  get raped in Scandinavia.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Dec 16th, 2017 at 10:56pm

Frank wrote on Dec 16th, 2017 at 10:04pm:

Indeed, it's true.

You'd  get raped in Scandinavia.

Ah, yes. My latest work - "Scandinavian rapture".

I'll commission you for the stool, old boy.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Dec 17th, 2017 at 9:23am

49% of adults on the march in Australia as in Poland would see about 7 or 8 million people descending upon Canberra from all points of the compass.

Perfectly normal people from all walks of life.

Quiz:

Which is more important:-

1) The government pandering to the wishes of Australia's 2.5% sexual neurotics.

2) Or the government believing the wishes of 49% of the pop should take priority?

Poll added.

« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2017 at 9:39am by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Dec 17th, 2017 at 9:41am

Poll added

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Dec 17th, 2017 at 10:18am

mothra wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 12:15pm:

What a classical example of typical Leftwing biassed reporting.

In this short video clip the BBC reporter wasn't content to refer to the 60,000 as 'conservatives' or 'loyalists to Polish culture and demographics', but pulled out all stops top vilify them as ...

Rightwing extremists
Neo-Nazi groups
White supremacists
Far Right
Extremists
'Xenophobia'

I wonder if this pathetic anti-Westerner will get a caning when he gets back to the BBC offices for forgetting a few more tar-and-feather descriptives that he was probably instructed to use?

And then what does it say about these abominable 'Extremists!' (sic) and 'Neo-Nazis' (sic) that despite 60,000 of them on the streets there was no violence ... and that's precisely because the police kept the Leftwingers away who are always the ones to initiate violence?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Dec 17th, 2017 at 3:04pm

Yes, Herb, and your Kristalnacht was just a peaceful protest, nein?

Leftist terrorists burned down the Reichstag, ja?

Your Nazi party earned a majority of the vote? Austria and the Sudetenland requested annexation? All deported untermenschen were given food and put to work?

I'm curious. When will you be returning to Stormfront?

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #24 - Dec 17th, 2017 at 3:23pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 16th, 2017 at 3:33pm:
Its only a matter of time- the world cannot stand idle and watch the destruction - they  cannot and wont assimiliate

What are you saying except for idle statements?

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #25 - Dec 17th, 2017 at 3:28pm

The right is what again?

Chaos is on the rise if you don’t explain yourself buddy....  Cheesy

Hey I know: smoke some more crack and pretend....  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #26 - Dec 17th, 2017 at 5:32pm

just look to Mengale and you'll see I'm right.

Yes, John, fear not ~ it's someone else who's retarded, not you.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Dec 17th, 2017 at 5:33pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Dec 17th, 2017 at 3:28pm:

The right is what again?

Chaos is on the rise if you don’t explain yourself buddy....  Cheesy

Hey I know: smoke some more crack and pretend....  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You know alright, Death.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Dec 17th, 2017 at 5:37pm

Thanks Mothra.

That's how I feel too.

Whereas I was slowly sinking into a morass of tired boredom and mild despair, I've suddenly been galvanised into feeling bouyant and even sexually alert.

Thank you Mothra.  Kiss

(A "look-at-me! Look-at-me!" appearance by Karnal is about to appear here).

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Dec 17th, 2017 at 5:46pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 17th, 2017 at 5:37pm:
Thanks Mothra.

That's how I feel too.

Whereas I was slowly sinking into a morass of tired boredom and mild despair, I've suddenly been galvanised into feeling bouyant and even sexually alert.

Thank you Mothra.  Kiss

(A "look-at-me! Look-at-me!" appearance by Karnal is about to appear here).

I'll have what Herbie's having.

Just place in in a suppository and insert if you don't mind, Mothra.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #30 - Dec 17th, 2017 at 7:08pm

"Look-at-me! Look-at-me!"

You pathetic idiot.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #31 - Dec 17th, 2017 at 7:08pm

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Dec 17th, 2017 at 8:10pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 17th, 2017 at 7:08pm:

Look at you.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #33 - Dec 17th, 2017 at 8:21pm

"My names is Karnal and please don't ignore me me me me".

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Dec 17th, 2017 at 9:12pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 17th, 2017 at 8:21pm:
"My names is Karnal and please don't ignore me me me me".

You?

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #35 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 3:44pm

From who?

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #36 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 3:49pm

It’s an Islamic self immolation: the right are doing nothing but watching tv and making stupid comments stoned on crack!

And stupid biatches actually marry that!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print