Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Caucasian Emasculation (Read 1701 times)
Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Caucasian Emasculation
Reply #15 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 6:18pm

____ wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 10:19am:
Saudi Arabia is not an electoral democracy. The 1992 Basic Law declares that the Koran and the Sunna (the guidance set by the deeds and sayings of the prophet Muhammad) are the country's constitution. The cabinet, which is appointed by the king, passes legislation that becomes law once ratified by royal decree.

Are you saying Saudi Arabia is an excellent example of Islam since they have the Quran and Sunnah as their constitution?

Do you realise all muslims face Mecca in Saudi Arabia when they pray?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 6:23pm

____ wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 7:29am:
freediver wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 11:23pm:
Rome collapsed because it transitioned to conventional dictatorship. Inevitably, civil war tore the empire apart where previously internal power struggles involved no great bloodshed. The barbarians did not defeat it. They picked over the corpse.

On the other hand, western nations are bringing democracy to Islam's heartland. This is hardly pointless, unless you are a fan of dictatorship.

Saudi Arabia. The heartland of Caucasian inspired Islamic Democracy.

Saudi Arabia isn't a democracy.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #17 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 6:31pm

Gnads wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 6:23pm:
Rome collapsed because it transitioned to conventional dictatorship. Inevitably, civil war tore the empire apart where previously internal power struggles involved no great bloodshed. The barbarians did not defeat it. They picked over the corpse.

On the other hand, western nations are bringing democracy to Islam's heartland. This is hardly pointless, unless you are a fan of dictatorship.

That was my point.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 6:37pm

____ wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 6:31pm:

That was my point.

Iran isn't a democracy as well, they have the supreme leader Ayatollah Khamenei

What does he say poofters like you will do to the west?- https://twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/519149367001772032

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #19 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 6:53pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 6:37pm:
____ wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 6:31pm:

That was my point.

Iran isn't a democracy as well, they have the supreme leader Ayatollah Khamenei

What does he say poofters like you will do to the west?- https://twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/519149367001772032

The decline is due to the Caucasian (and Japanese) central banks manipulating markets so China, Russia, and others can buy up more physical gold than is produced year in and year out, at overly suppressed prices.

Caucasian (and Japanese) central banks mass printing currency so Caucasians drown in their own debt.

Caucasians squandering their newer massive amounts of debt on pointless wars.

Caucasians allowing their infrastructure to crumble.

Nothing to do with gay marriage. The writing was on the wall when the US disconnected their currency from precious metals and based it on growing debt.

If Caucasians were smart, they would dump their fiat and use cryptocurrency to back a new currency. So undermining the gold the Chinese and Russian are hoarding. Unfortunately Caucasians are losing the ability to breed, and so are dying off ... and so will just play the victim rather than counter challenges.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 6:53pm

____ wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 10:44pm:
Rome at it's end, it wages pointless wars and so squandered it's limited resources.

The US and it's coalition of yes countries, including Australia, are fighting pointless wars and so squandering limited resources so easing the path for Asians : Chinese and white Russians, to inherit the world.

Caucasians, fighting a pointless war over Islamophobia. Squandering everything on it while having no exit strategy from it. No actual goals. No plan.

Are Caucasians aware their gig is nearly up and so are just squandering resources. Are Caucasians basically the new poor slum dwelling people of the world. Readying for their new place lower than all, including black Africa.

If not, what's the plan?

I admire your intellect at times.
But with this one - you clearly can't see the 'Big Picture'.
The World does not turn, just for Politics, Western culture and Religion.
It does not turn just for one Region (North America) when there are x7 other Regions with different 'future's to attain.
Same goes for races.
Yesterday's 'mass-production', is tomorrow's 'Individual'.

You have no idea, as seen by your 'fear' - about the future of this planet.
Sure, I can lay it on thick just to have some fun with the amusing Dr Mengele.

The world is an organism and humanity is a part of that organism and it is also a 'machine' as is humanity.

Hell, even Issaac Asimov knew what was up ahead.

Sorry, ____________  but you are way off the mark!

Remember, when they left for N.America - the New World, they voyaged across the sea and back into the Past of what is already 'known' (and having been played out in Europe already). USA may be 'up there', compared to here - but it is also 'back there' in regards to the real future.

Stop living with old fears __________________

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #21 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 1:03pm

Wow, Greens is blaming white people and the Japs for all the world's problems.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #22 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 2:25pm

Didn't realise you have dyslexia fd.

Caucasians are responsible for their collapse coming. Nothing about anything outside of this. And Caucasians are not white. They are pig coloured pink, through to dark brown.
White is a shade, not a colour.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #23 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 5:00pm

Do you think the more robust support for democracy in our foreign policy is a sign of the coming collapse?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print