Jasin
Gold Member

Dear Dr Mengele
Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:04am

Dear Dr Mengele.

If White Men are so superior.
Why do Black Men get free white sex in North America
and free white money in Australia??

Must be sad, as a German, watching your 'Celtic' brothers - the Anglo-Saxons giving Blacks 'Free' Sex and Money in the New Worlds to pay for their right to live there.

You saw a World covered in Darkies during the Age of Enlightenment. Where you sold your masculinity off (crucified your manhood via Jesus) - because the only way your race can survive in the future is as a 'Female'.

So the more your race grows in number around the world,
the more 'effeminate' it becomes.

As the band Prodigy once put it "Smack your Bitch Up!"

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Dear Dr Mengele
Reply #1 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:10am

You Germans tried to stand up and be Men.
But all your fellow Whites betrayed you and knocked you back down and put you back in the White Wedding Dress like they wear.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:16am

Face it Dr Mengele.
It must be bad, as a German, watching all your fellow whites 'prostitute' themselves to have the right to have kids in America.
To work like 'slaves' to pay for living in Australia.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #3 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:20am

My white sons are taking the Han race as their wives to breed some good ol' boy into them. Not the other way around. It's the modern way to civilise the world. Race traitors!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:22am

The kids will still come out looking Yellow.
That's why they call it the 'Dominant Gene'  Wink

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #5 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:25am

Jasin wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:22am:

You might be surprised Jasin. My GD has curly thin hair and is pretty white skinned. Her eyes are not dark brown but hazel.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:30am

You do get the 'odd' white one in the pack. Wink

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:38am

As a small group of 'white' Sydney University chicks told me during coffee on the Broadway.
- why would they waste time and effort trying to please some lazy and spoiled 'few' white boys, when they can have at least 40 Chinese Students and Middle-Eastern boys, to choose from, that all jostle for their attentions.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #8 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:39am

Jasin wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:30am:
You do get the 'odd' white one in the pack. Wink

Don't have enough of them yet to know. Grin

The one we do have though is a beautiful creature. Her dad has blue eyes like all my family for generations, her mum is typical Japanese Han with thick dark hair and dark brown eyes. Neither has curly hair, my son's is straight like him mum's side, ther curls are from me, I have ringlets if I don't comb them out. Her hair is soft and thin, the wind blows it around and she puts her hands on her head to stop it, very cute.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:43am

Sincerely 'congrats'.  Wink

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #10 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:46am

Oh, and she a perfect judge of people. Her dad laments her loving me more than him and unless she wants oppai, even her mum doesn't stand a chance. She's my friend.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:54am

What's oppai?

How's it feel to be a 'gramps' Seti?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #12 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:59am

Jasin wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:54am:
What's oppai?

Oppai==tits/milk

It's great. I have to leave the room at her dinner time, she would rather not eat and sticks her arms out for me to pick her up instead. I have to disappear often otherwise it's straight to me and that causes tears as she needs to do other stuff. She's absolutely adorable.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:07am

Awww.

Maybe one day I'll be a gramps.
Not for a long time though.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #14 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:13am

Jasin wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 3:07am:
Awww.

Maybe one day I'll be a gramps.
Not for a long time though.

How old are you?

I thought being gramps would mean I could borrow her but give her back. My son, his wife and GD live with us so it's not as easy as that. I honestly have to avoid her at times which makes me kinda sad. If I leave the room she cries so sometimes I have to sneak by if I want to go to the toilet or something.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #15 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 7:53am

For all the acclaim you give black people, and the supposed allegations that white men are going to get killed off, you do not seem to think for one second that this could not be the possible future of the 21st century. I don't really care for the racist nature of your posts, seeing that I can type some racist posts too.

What you fail to see is that black society is on the verge of collapse. Thanks to the modern innovations of white and asian people, black people have been able to survive infancy to the point that they can mainly grow up and become breeders in Africa. Not in America or Europe or Australasia. But only Africa. That is because they have no standards of needing to limit their numbers. As far as Africans are concerned, black people can only breed and survive as long as white people pay their 'reparations' in the form of food and other resources. Soon enough, white people are going to cut the assistance Africans receive, and Africans are going to 'sink or swim' for themselves.

After being independent for 30 to 40 years from many European colonial powers, Africans have shown that they are not capable of creating a functional society. We were taught that in Zimbabwe after 1982. We were taught that after 1994 in South Africa. Black Americans, black Europeans, and black Australasians have learned well from being in a cohesive society, and have chosen not to emulate the barbarity of their African cousins.

Given time, the African will continue to call for assistance. But they a digging themselves a major hole. If African ingenuity in combating AIDS is to rape babies, we should not be surprised that the next generation of Africans do not make it out of infancy. Given that the average life expectancy in Africa is roughly less than 40, I cannot see how (other than early motherhood ages) Africans can reproduce quick enough to keep their populations growing.

I tend to see the 2020s decade as a time for Africans to put up AND shut up their own survival. Farm their own land. Manage their own resources. Export their trade. And use those condoms frequently and wisely. I will also see Africans die off in rapid numbers, if they don't. White and Asian people are sick of Africa. It would be a good continent if there were only 10 million black Africans left.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #16 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 7:59am

Jasin wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:38am:
As a small group of 'white' Sydney University chicks told me during coffee on the Broadway.
- why would they waste time and effort trying to please some lazy and spoiled 'few' white boys, when they can have at least 40 Chinese Students and Middle-Eastern boys, to choose from, that all jostle for their attentions.

I've heard much the opposite.

Though apparently the Asian girls are very impressed with the superior equipment in whities pants.

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #17 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 9:58am

Jasin wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:16am:
Face it Dr Mengele.
It must be bad, as a German, watching all your fellow whites 'prostitute' themselves to have the right to have kids in America.

There will always be race traitors, in the good old days we could blindfold them against a wall, fear not though, the right is on the rise globally and the glorious reich lives on through us...the resistance.  Cool

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 10:02am

Setanta wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:59am:
I have to leave the room at her dinner time, she would rather not eat and sticks her arms out for me to pick her up instead.

it's the beard ... imagine at that age if you had a mobile you could grab and if you pull hard enough it even makes noise  Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

thecuriousmail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #19 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 10:04am

The problem with the Master Race,
the Wall St Masters of the Universe, and such like, is that they are anything but, and their capacity for extravagant self-delusion seems limitless.

thecuriousmail.wordpress.com
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #20 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 10:38am

Yeah - Nickers and chinks will do anything to 'score' a superior race white woman.... it makes them Big Men in their own and their compatriot's eyes.... and we all know how utterly stupid, spoilt and selfish women can be when it comes to men......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #21 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 10:41am

Jasin wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:54am:
What's oppai?

Oppai==tits/milk

It's great. I have to leave the room at her dinner time, she would rather not eat and sticks her arms out for me to pick her up instead. I have to disappear often otherwise it's straight to me and that causes tears as she needs to do other stuff. She's absolutely adorable.

Ah - I have the same 'problem' with little kids and animals..... the daughter of a long-ago friend (now a professor) who would NEVER have anything to do with strangers, came straight to me and put her arms up to be picked up... the room nearly fell off their chairs....

Some say that is a characteristic of people with a predominance of Alien genes - same as the negative Rh blood type.... I think it's BS meself....  I may be an Alien in my thinking patterns, but the rest of me is 100% human...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:29pm

Dr Mengele wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 9:58am:
Face it Dr Mengele.

There will always be race traitors, in the good old days we could blindfold them against a wall, fear not though, the right is on the rise globally and the glorious reich lives on through us...the resistance.  Cool

Well you Germans had your chance against Britain and it's Frankenstein - the USA ...and you FAILED dismally. Look at the Jews now!  Israel would wipe Germany off the map - especially when it's infiltrated (inseminated) by the Sperms of Turks, Syrians and a lot of other non-Germ Sperms.
Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:30pm

John Smith wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 10:02am:
I have to leave the room at her dinner time, she would rather not eat and sticks her arms out for me to pick her up instead.

it's the beard ... imagine at that age if you had a mobile you could grab and if you pull hard enough it even makes noise  Grin Grin Grin

Now that, is a clever funny one (for once).
Grin

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #24 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:34pm

Face it Dr Mengele.

Martin,
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #25 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 4:46pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:29pm:
Face it Dr Mengele.

Well you Germans had your chance against Britain and it's Frankenstein - the USA ...and you FAILED dismally. Look at the Jews now!  Israel would wipe Germany off the map - especially when it's infiltrated (inseminated) by the Sperms of Turks, Syrians and a lot of other non-Germ Sperms. Grin

I think that is the point. Jewish people make up less than 20 million people worldwide. They want to deflect any feeling of being overwhelmed by having failed Middle Eastern and Asian people move to Europe. Given that Germany is on the road to rethinking their immigration policy, I doubt Israel really wants to disturb their sugar daddy for much longer. For if it were not for the ethnic cleansing Germany did to the Jews, the Jews would not have a homeland of their own.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 5:20pm

Face it Dr Mengele.

Yes, Doctor, that's what FD and the old boy keep saying.

Deutscheland Uber Alles, no?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 11:07pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 10:38am:

Yeah - Nickers and chinks will do anything to 'score' a superior race white woman.... it makes them Big Men in their own and their compatriot's eyes.... and we all know how utterly stupid, spoilt and selfish women can be when it comes to men......

It's not ego or prestige that drives them having white Aussie partners. It's more that there is so many of them, not enough women of their own - that they 'spill over' onto the Aussie Girls. Aussie girls love that. They likes guys who just say "yes" and don't put 'careers' before kids.

Many Aussie girls go to Bali - where the Indo boys flood in - in the hope of getting married to an Aussie girl. It gets them out of Indonesia an into Australia. Aussie girls are 'flattered' by the amount of attention they get from all the would be suitors. While Aussie boy is drunk in the back of his ute, smoking pot or playing wall street with the mates. Hell, look at all the white guys in inner city Sydney - ALL GAY!! No wonder Aussie girls have to search for a father to her kids.
Chinese Students who get with Aussie girls and marry are set for life not having to go back to an over-crowded Communist crap-hole.
Even the curry-muncher guys are getting lucky and seeing the sense of hooking up with a white Aussie girl.

It's the 'spill-over' effect.
Every girl wants to be like Delta.
While every boy ends up like Boy George.  Grin

No wonder the majority of the Sydney population is ...yellow.  Wink Fair 'Dinkum'!!

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #28 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 1:48am

John Smith wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 10:02am:

I think it might be the funny faces it makes when pulled!

Truthfully though I let her pull my hair and beard, no biggie, but her mum tells her off. I do say "ouch" when she hits me on the head with golf balls.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #29 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 2:01am

Jasin wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 11:07pm:

It's not ego or prestige that drives them having white Aussie partners. It's more that there is so many of them, not enough women of their own - that they 'spill over' onto the Aussie Girls. Aussie girls love that. They likes guys who just say "yes" and don't put 'careers' before kids.

Many Aussie girls go to Bali - where the Indo boys flood in - in the hope of getting married to an Aussie girl. It gets them out of Indonesia an into Australia. Aussie girls are 'flattered' by the amount of attention they get from all the would be suitors. While Aussie boy is drunk in the back of his ute, smoking pot or playing wall street with the mates. Hell, look at all the white guys in inner city Sydney - ALL GAY!! No wonder Aussie girls have to search for a father to her kids.
Chinese Students who get with Aussie girls and marry are set for life not having to go back to an over-crowded Communist crap-hole.
Even the curry-muncher guys are getting lucky and seeing the sense of hooking up with a white Aussie girl.

No wonder the majority of the Sydney population is ...yellow.  Wink Fair 'Dinkum'!!

It seems the other way around to me. My youngest son married a Nip, middle son has been living with a Chinese girl for years, the Jap girls that are friends with my DiL are with white guys. Probably because they don't have the bloated egos and bodies that Aussie girls seem to cherish.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #30 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 5:48am

Setanta wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 2:01am:
Jasin wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 11:07pm:

It seems the other way around to me. My youngest son married a Nip, middle son has been living with a Chinese girl for years, the Jap girls that are friends with my DiL are with white guys.

Probably because they don't have the bloated egos and bodies that Aussie girls seem to cherish.

We European girls cherish our non bogan heritage....and we take care of our bodies. In addition we're awesome gourmet cooks and we're fussy about being house (and garden) proud. Above all... we believe in quality child bearing/rearing/education.

With these sorts of values/qualities....Aussie men love us  Tongue

PS Oh and we make beautiful babies with them too!

« Last Edit: Nov 13th, 2017 at 5:53am by Lisa Jones »  

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #31 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 4:06pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:20am:
My white sons are taking the Han race as their wives to breed some good ol' boy into them. Not the other way around. It's the modern way to civilise the world. Race traitors!

That's globalisation!

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #32 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 4:07pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:25am:

You might be surprised Jasin. My GD has curly thin hair and is pretty white skinned. Her eyes are not dark brown but hazel.

What colour hair is it?

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #33 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 4:18pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 7:53am:
For all the acclaim you give black people, and the supposed allegations that white men are going to get killed off, you do not seem to think for one second that this could not be the possible future of the 21st century. I don't really care for the racist nature of your posts, seeing that I can type some racist posts too.

What you fail to see is that black society is on the verge of collapse. Thanks to the modern innovations of white and asian people, black people have been able to survive infancy to the point that they can mainly grow up and become breeders in Africa. Not in America or Europe or Australasia. But only Africa. That is because they have no standards of needing to limit their numbers. As far as Africans are concerned, black people can only breed and survive as long as white people pay their 'reparations' in the form of food and other resources. Soon enough, white people are going to cut the assistance Africans receive, and Africans are going to 'sink or swim' for themselves.

After being independent for 30 to 40 years from many European colonial powers, Africans have shown that they are not capable of creating a functional society. We were taught that in Zimbabwe after 1982. We were taught that after 1994 in South Africa. Black Americans, black Europeans, and black Australasians have learned well from being in a cohesive society, and have chosen not to emulate the barbarity of their African cousins.

Given time, the African will continue to call for assistance. But they a digging themselves a major hole. If African ingenuity in combating AIDS is to rape babies, we should not be surprised that the next generation of Africans do not make it out of infancy. Given that the average life expectancy in Africa is roughly less than 40, I cannot see how (other than early motherhood ages) Africans can reproduce quick enough to keep their populations growing.

I tend to see the 2020s decade as a time for Africans to put up AND shut up their own survival. Farm their own land. Manage their own resources. Export their trade. And use those condoms frequently and wisely. I will also see Africans die off in rapid numbers, if they don't. White and Asian people are sick of Africa. It would be a good continent if there were only 10 million black Africans left.

Are you saying the populations of black Africa are decreasing?

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #34 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 4:25pm

thecuriousmail wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 10:04am:
The problem with the Master Race,
the Wall St Masters of the Universe, and such like, is that they are anything but, and their capacity for extravagant self-delusion seems limitless.

It's the errors of the system that make the system work in the first place, otherwise it couldn't learn!

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #35 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 1:13am

TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 4:07pm:

What colour hair is it?

Her hair is dark but when the sun shines through it it's tinged red.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #36 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 6:48pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 1:13am:
TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 4:07pm:

What colour hair is it?

Her hair is dark but when the sun shines through it it's tinged red.

Weird, but cool!

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #37 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 7:41am

TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 4:18pm:
Are you saying the populations of black Africa are decreasing?

No. I am saying that the population of black Africa WILL decrease, starting in the next decade.

Changing roles of women. Increased birth control. AIDS and other diseases running rampant. Low life expectancy. Various famines and wars. All of these will factor in the decline in African countries' populations. I could imagine sub-Saharan Africa growing by no more than 20 million before we see a short-term plateau and then seeing the decline. Europe will be licking their lips. Though, they might have to pay higher wages for the mining companies they own.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 4:26pm

A new race of Humans will once again emerge out of the Rift Valley to outbreed and conquer all the current Homo-Sapiens, who have reached their full potential.

Out of Africa will come the new breed, immune to HIV/AIDS and much more.

Homo-Futuris will rise.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #39 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 8:59am

AIDS resistant? They would need to be around very soon, seeing that AIDS will decimate Africans who don't care about who they infect.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print