Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Filthy homos kid booted out of school (Read 7400 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Filthy homos kid booted out of school
Reply #45 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 3:59pm

PZ547 wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 3:32pm:
Quote:
The LORD is long-suffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the sons to the third and fourth generation

Numbers 14:18

Obviously you haven't read Moses, et al, claim that Christianity has abandoned the Old Testament and only uses the New Testament in it's teachings.   I much prefer:

James 4:12 - There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #46 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 4:02pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 3:59pm:
Quote:
The LORD is long-suffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the sons to the third and fourth generation

Obviously you haven't read Moses, et al, claim that Christianity has abandoned the Old Testament and only uses the New Testament in it's teachings.   I much prefer:

James 4:12 - There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You really don't know the Holy Bible at all.....do you Gweggy?

What else can you Google for us?

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 4:10pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 3:59pm:
Quote:

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Greggery, homosexuals comprise 1.5% of the population.  This figure derives from 'self reporting' gays under conditions of strict anonymity.  In other words, even when assured of complete anonymity, gays reveal they are a tiny minority

It's one thing for Jill or Johnny -- raised by same-sex parents -- to believe, age 7, that same-sex marriage is 'normal'

When Jill or Johnny move into the mainstream, however, they discover their same-sex parents are in a distinct minority.  They discover that the vast majority of their class-mates live in heterosexual homes

Jill or Johnny realise that they and their parents are not normal, are different, are outside the mainstream

Thus, Jill and Johnny's parents' decisions have direct repercussions on the children in their care

It is not society which has put Jill and Johnny outside the norm.  It is Jill and Johnny's parents who are responsible

It will carry through the lives of Jill and Johnny
It will carry on through Jill and Johnny's own offspring
and down through their grandchildren
and the grandchildrens children

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #48 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 5:05pm

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #49 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 5:06pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 11:40am:
Quote:
She has homos for "parents" and will grow up just as sick in the head as they are. She deserved to be hated and bullied to the point where she necks herself.  Cool

The continued existence of this dimwit on this forum speaks to freedivers dickheadedness.

Grin Grin Grin

They broke the mould when they made Freediver.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 5:12pm

PZ547 wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 4:10pm:
Greggery, homosexuals comprise 1.5% of the population.  This figure derives from 'self reporting' gays under conditions of strict anonymity.  In other words, even when assured of complete anonymity, gays reveal they are a tiny minority.

Homos comprise WAY more than 1.5% of the population. 5 or 6% would be more like it.

Given the right circumstances and they crawl out of the woodwork like cockroaches in a house fire ... with 40% of them married men with children (US survey).

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #51 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 5:35pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Homophobia, as far as the eye can see.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 6:13pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 5:35pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Homophobia, as far as the eye can see.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
Around three-quarters of the 23,887 people diagnosed with gonorrhea in 2016 were men

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 6:30pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 5:12pm:
Greggery, homosexuals comprise 1.5% of the population.  This figure derives from 'self reporting' gays under conditions of strict anonymity.  In other words, even when assured of complete anonymity, gays reveal they are a tiny minority.

Homos comprise WAY more than 1.5% of the population. 5 or 6% would be more like it.

Given the right circumstances and they crawl out of the woodwork like cockroaches in a house fire ... with 40% of them married men with children (US survey).

Quote:
By Eugene Volokh July 15, 2014 
A survey released Tuesday by the the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports:

Based on the 2013 NHIS data [collected in 2013 from 34,557 adults aged 18 and over], 96.6% of adults identified as straight, 1.6% identified as gay or lesbian, and 0.7% identified as bisexual. The remaining 1.1% of adults identified as “something else[]" [0.2%,] stated “I don’t know the answer[]" [0.4%] or refused to provide an answer [0.6%].

More specifically, 1.8 percent of men self-identify as gay and 0.4 percent as bisexual, and 1.5 percent of women self-identify as lesbian and 0.9 percent as bisexual

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/07/15/what-percentage-of-the-u-s-population-is-gay-lesbian-or-bisexual/?utm_term=.657cf4eb1c45

Yep. $122 million worth of contracts for 'friends' to see what Aussies think about marriage involving less than 2% of the population

Let me know when they run an expensive poll to see what we think about trade-agreements and involvement in phony wars concocted by globalists
« Last Edit: Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:43pm by PZ547 »  

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:29pm

When a groom and groom plan their wedding, what shall be the
criteria for selecting the best man?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:40pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:29pm:
When a groom and groom plan their wedding, what shall be the
criteria for selecting the best man?

Complicating the issue is non productive.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #56 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:42pm

Gays tend to cluster in homosexual sinkholes like Sydney's Paddington, and so this thins out the survey areas to give a false reading of only 1.6%.

And now, especially since Sydney was flooded with South East Asians, the homo percentage would have sky-rocketed since before this mass-invasion begun by Bob Hawke. Young Chinese guys are a bull-queer's wet dream, and that's why so many Asians appear in photos of gay marriage ceremonies.
« Last Edit: Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:43pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:44pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:42pm:
[quote author=ZXLX796 link=1510371335/53#53 date=1510561854]

Gays tend to cluster in homosexual sinkholes like Sydney's Paddington, and so this thins out the survey areas to give a false reading of only 1.6%.

And now, especially since Sydney was flooded with South East Asians, the homo percentage would have sky-rocketed since before this mass-invasion begun by Bob Hawke. Young Chinese guys are a bull-queer's wet dream, and that's why so many Asians appear in photos of gay marriage ceremonies.

Quote:
A survey released Tuesday by the the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports:

Based on the 2013 NHIS data [collected in 2013 from 34,557 adults aged 18 and over], 96.6% of adults identified as straight, 1.6% identified as gay or lesbian, and 0.7% identified as bisexual. The remaining 1.1% of adults identified as “something else[]" [0.2%,] stated “I don’t know the answer[]" [0.4%] or refused to provide an answer [0.6%].

More specifically, 1.8 percent of men self-identify as gay and 0.4 percent as bisexual, and 1.5 percent of women self-identify as lesbian and 0.9 percent as bisexual

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #58 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:51pm

PZ547 wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 6:30pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 5:12pm:

Quote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/07/15/what-percentage-of-the-u-s-population-is-gay-lesbian-or-bisexual/?utm_term=.657cf4eb1c45

Yep. $122 million worth of contracts for 'friends' to see what Aussies think about marriage involving less than 2% of the population

Let me know when they run an expensive poll to see what we think about trade-agreements and involvement in phony wars concocted by globalists

You are aware, are you not, that Australia is not the USA?  I hope you are also aware that the US and Australian society are quite different in their attitudes towards homosexuality.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #59 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:52pm

Here we go ...

Nevertheless, 8.6% of men and 15.1% of women reported either feelings of attraction to the same gender or some sexual experience with the same gender.[11] Overall, 8.6% of women and 5.9% of men reported some homosexual experience in their lives; these figures fell to 5.7% and 5.0% respectively when non-genital sexual experience was excluded.[

link

Incidentally, there's no such thing as a bi-sexual. University research has shown that 'bi-sexuals' are actually homosexuals in reality, but whimsically sleep with the opposite sex from time to time even though their true orientation is same-sex fixated. 

Nearly 9% of men will practice buggery under certain circumstances: Prison, the navy, etc. They remain opportunist homosexuals.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print