Send Topic Print
Prologue (Read 6907 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Prologue
Reply #15 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 1:07am

Hell no!
Very virile. Could have kids anytime.
It's more a state of being and existence.
A dedication.
Jason Stevens (St George/Cronulla Front rower) was Celibate for 11 years until he married. But he did so for Religious reasons. Many do.
I've been Celibate for about 7 years.
But not for religious reasons.
I joke about it, laugh at myself often.
But in all seriousness - I've moved on.

« Last Edit: Nov 20th, 2017 at 1:17am by Jasin »  

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Alison Grosse

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 7:09am

With my salacious love life and multiple marriages, I forgot I am married - again! Not that that is a problem. Hope you don't mind an older woman Jasin. I have a lot to offer.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 12:12pm

Sin away my dear.  Cool

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 3:28am

Screw you Turd Sorter. I am posting this here because after you created "Epilogue" to showcase your lies, you closed the thread when your purpose was complete.

Quote:
Freediver, who has, to my knowledge, responded to one matter concerning what was the signature of AiA.

My signature was no different from your own (as you know). See this rule:

Quote:
You may not make negative references to other forum members in your signature. You are permitted to quote them and provide a link to the original post, but leave out their name. This means that you can not use the built in quoting tool, because it states the member's name.

But because I am not the little schitt you are, I won't be dobbing to Freediver.

But somebody dobbed, and you got suspended for posting a link to Muso's personal details. You can spin it any way you want Aussie but it was seen and recorded and you got suspended for it. Enjoy your holiday cabbie! Hopefully, it won't be as long as the lifetime ban you & your Turd Toters are calling for others who (allegedly) post personal details to get ...
« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2017 at 6:40am by AiA »  

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:01am

Dear AiA

this appears to be a Meet and Greet  thread....jasin is on the hunt once again..I am always dealing with his overtures  he is so  passionate
I believe you have a misconnection here we have many "getup aussie" threads...may I send you directions to some?..if you send your enquiries direct you can be sure he will read them.

back to you jas and Allison..this is as good as Bold!

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:08am

cods wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:01am:
Dear AiA

this appears to be a Meet and Greet  thread....jasin is on the hunt once again..I am always dealing with his overtures  he is so  passionate
I believe you have a misconnection here we have many "getup aussie" threads...may I send you directions to some?..if you send your enquiries direct you can be sure he will read them.

back to you jas and Allison..this is as good as Bold!

No, I don't need to go to any other Relationshit thread, cods. This thread seems to be the Prologue to Aussie's sad Epilogue. I am in the right place. But that being said, Jasin might get some  Grin
« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2017 at 9:17am by AiA »  

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 9:33am

Har har har.
Very funny guys.  Tongue

IP Logged

Alison Grosse

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 3:41am

Jasin wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 9:33am:
Har har har.
Very funny guys.  Tongue

Don't let them hurt your feelings, Jasin. I am thin and blonde, have been accused of prostituting myself, sharing lovers with my daughter, and even having a husband who was a drug-dealer so am not concerned what others say.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 7:50pm

That's ok dear - you see, the reason why I am Celibate is because of women like yourself. The 'romance' I described is all paid for by YOU.  Wink
So while you are out flat on your back paying for our trip to Tokyo or a cruise around the Med.
Just remember, I love you. Grin

IP Logged

Alison Grosse

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Nov 25th, 2017 at 5:11am

Will you be coming by my horse shed again tonight Jasin?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Nov 25th, 2017 at 12:33pm

Sadly I have to attend an awards ceremony.
But I've allowed Pecker Head & Smith Chips to accept on my behalf. They are very much into Horses and you are more than welcome to show them the benefits of riding Side-Saddle with a whip at hand. Don't forget to send me your earnings for the night - remember, they go towards my ...er, our Romantic holiday cruise down the Danube.
Love you.
Smiley

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Nov 25th, 2017 at 12:35pm

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Nov 25th, 2017 at 1:12pm

Grosse! I'm being 'stalked' by Mothra who wants me as her 'toy-boy' puppy love.  Tongue

Ugh! A cold shiver just went down my spine.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Nov 25th, 2017 at 1:25pm

How could that be? You're not a boy.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Nov 25th, 2017 at 1:33pm

*runs away

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print