Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Pauline Hansons Battler Bus... (Read 2817 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Pauline Hansons Battler Bus...
Reply #15 - Nov 8th, 2017 at 3:32pm

I'll vote for her if I can.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Nov 8th, 2017 at 7:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 8th, 2017 at 1:23pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 7th, 2017 at 7:32pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 7th, 2017 at 4:08pm:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Nov 7th, 2017 at 3:58pm:
you'll be laughing on the other side of your stupid faces when ON wins the balance of power in QLD and starts forcing sensible policies...

Policies for the People...

Considering the state government cannot create policies regarding immigration, it's going to be a bit hard for the PHONies to do anything, Mechie.   Afterall, it's all those damn Muslims/Asians/Indigenous Australian's faults, isn't it?    Roll Eyes

What is right is not always popular, what is popular is not always right.   Remember that, Mechie.  It'll do you good to realise that morality is bigger than "the peoples' desires".    Roll Eyes

You are your shallowest stupid when you try to be deep, Bwian.

What is YOUR morality, Bwian?

Is yours the the mowality for everyone? How so? You of all mowons always question other people's mowal stance yet here you are, being Mowal Bwian.

What a breathtakingly idiotic caricature you are.  (And now, standing by for shallow eyewolling and tut-tutting, Bwian).

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Soren trying to be smart.  Tsk, tsk, I don't know why you bother, I really don't.   Ad huminem debate/Islamopobia/Racism/Xenophobia/Homophobia.   It is really, rather pointless, isn't it, Soren?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No, not pointless. It all shows you up as a relentless, motivated and toxic ijit. You musn't be allowed to get away with your stupidity, Bwian.
Every little unmasking and skewering and pillorying of you is important. You are a type hiding under the 'Bwian Woss' moniker.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #17 - Nov 8th, 2017 at 9:51pm

Frank wrote on Nov 8th, 2017 at 7:34pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 8th, 2017 at 1:23pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 7th, 2017 at 7:32pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 7th, 2017 at 4:08pm:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Nov 7th, 2017 at 3:58pm:
you'll be laughing on the other side of your stupid faces when ON wins the balance of power in QLD and starts forcing sensible policies...

Policies for the People...

Considering the state government cannot create policies regarding immigration, it's going to be a bit hard for the PHONies to do anything, Mechie.   Afterall, it's all those damn Muslims/Asians/Indigenous Australian's faults, isn't it?    Roll Eyes

What is right is not always popular, what is popular is not always right.   Remember that, Mechie.  It'll do you good to realise that morality is bigger than "the peoples' desires".    Roll Eyes

You are your shallowest stupid when you try to be deep, Bwian.

What is YOUR morality, Bwian?

Is yours the the mowality for everyone? How so? You of all mowons always question other people's mowal stance yet here you are, being Mowal Bwian.

What a breathtakingly idiotic caricature you are.  (And now, standing by for shallow eyewolling and tut-tutting, Bwian).

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Soren trying to be smart.  Tsk, tsk, I don't know why you bother, I really don't.   Ad huminem debate/Islamopobia/Racism/Xenophobia/Homophobia.   It is really, rather pointless, isn't it, Soren?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No, not pointless. It all shows you up as a relentless, motivated and toxic ijit. You musn't be allowed to get away with your stupidity, Bwian.
Every little unmasking and skewering and pillorying of you is important. You are a type hiding under the 'Bwian Woss' moniker.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 1:20pm

GOT NOTHIN' BWIAN?
TYPICAL...

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Jealous Pauline has a bus and a plane?
And you've got?    Nothin'.
If you stop being jealous bwian you might just conquer your obsession.
Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 1:26pm

battler bus?

Grin Grin Grin Grin

that's why she christened it with champagne.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 5:27pm

Wassup TROLL...  progressives don't hold with tradition?
I'm betting if it actually happened, it was sparkling not champagne...  you got a photo?  Moet? Veuve? Bollinger? Dom?

Hit a bus with a bottle like those you'll need to call a panel beater.

LOL....  it was YELLOWGLEN PINK $6.85 a bottle.  LOL...  The Battler's Champagne. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Seems you are pointless and or ignorant yet again  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print