Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Another reason why we should keep all moslems out (Read 14932 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Another reason why we should keep all moslems out
Reply #75 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:51pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 6:47pm:
"Another reason why we should keep all moslems out".

I'm still waiting to hear the first reason.

I am waiting for ANY reason for not keeping them out of the West.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:53pm

Frank wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:51pm:

They annoy frighten you.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:55pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:53pm:

They annoy frighten you.

We already  have you for that, Turd.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:57pm

Frank wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:55pm:

They annoy frighten you.

Why are you frightened of me?

Superior intelligence?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 9:09pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:57pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:55pm:

They annoy frighten you.

Why are you frightened of me?

Superior intelligence?

No, it's your hideous stench, Turd.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #80 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 10:25pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Soren, as usual, parading his Islamophobia for all to see.  Tsk, tsk, I really don't know why you bother, I really don't.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #81 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 10:27pm

Frank wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:03pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 9:48pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.

Poor, poor, Soren.

Tsk, tsk.

Quote:
Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

Quote:
Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.

Quote:
Deuteronomy 17:
2 If there be found among  you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or  woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God,  in transgressing his covenant,
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun,  or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed  that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Quote:
Luke 19:27:
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

As well as Matthew 10:34:
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Spell it out for me, Bwian - which ones of these passages do YOU think urges the followers of Christ to kill all who disagree with them or who do not submit to Christ's kingdom?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, Soren.  Really?  How about all of them?  Afterall, they are in The Bible - the holy book of Christians, now aren't they?   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #82 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 11:08pm

Quote:

By Robert Spencer on Nov 20, 2017 06:40 pm

French postal service refuses to deliver to Muslim migrant “No Go Zone,” citing “danger to staff”

It wasn’t very long ago that French authorities and others in Europe were indignantly denying that there were any “No Go Zones.”

The postal workers of Chronopost cannot afford the luxury of political correctness.

“French Postal Service Refuses to Deliver to Migrant ‘No Go Zone’ Citing ‘Danger to Staff,’” by Chris Tomlinson, Breitbart, November 20, 2017:

French courier Chronopost has announced that it will not deliver any packages to the heavily migrant-populated Seine-Saint-Denis suburb on the outskirts of Paris because the area is too dangerous.

.....They said that the danger to their delivery drivers was simply too high in the area which has been described as a no-go zone, radio broadcaster France Info reports.

Though Chronopost has refused to deliver to certain neighbourhoods it has deemed to be too dangerous since last year, this is the first time an entire district has been designated as off-limits......

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/11/french-postal-service-refuses-to-deliver-to-m...

The moslem community [wherever they are] do not want, the freedoms, nor the rights, nor the services, that our society provides to every citizen,
if those rights and freedoms, means the non-adoption of ISLAMIC law.

The moslem community are moslems.

Every moslem in Australia, is a moslem.

A moslem is a follower of ISLAM.       < -------- dictionary definition.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. Ignorance may deride it. But in the end, there it is.
    - Winston Churchill

Don't be deceived by their current denials,
The moslems who live among us, here in Australia, want see the introduction of ISLAMIC law, here in Australia,
and its authority, to be over ALL of Australia.

The moslem who would deny that objective [of their community], is a filthy, stinking, lying moslem.

Slowly, slowly, catchee monkey.

Quote:

Australia is Muslim nation, Ali says

October 8, 2006 - 6:49PM

Australia is a Muslim nation, the head of Prime Minister John Howard's Muslim advisory board says.

Dr Ameer Ali says most Australians practise Muslim values but the Muslim community is being alienated and disadvantaged by Islamophobia.

Dr Ali said multiculturalism was Australia's destiny but Muslims, as latecomers, were being disadvantaged.

"We would like to remain in this country as citizens like anybody else, but with cultural individuality preserved," he said.

....Before addressing a conference on national identity on Sunday, Dr Ali said Muslim values were practised in Australia.

"When I go abroad, they ask me where do I come from?

I say I come from a Muslim country," he said.

"Which country, they say. Australia.

"That's not a Muslim country.         Yes it's Muslim country.

>>>>>>>
"For the values that my religion preaches, these people practise.

<<<<<<<

"So I see Islam here but (the people) may not be Muslims, but in (other) countries I see Muslims but not Islam.

"....when I come back to Australia, I've been told to respect Australian values and now I am confused, because I see no contradiction at all.

"Values are universal. Human values - there is no such thing as Australian values."

"The description projected by the article in The Australian totally misrepresents the noble character of the Holy Prophet who was sent as a model to humanity.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/NATIONAL/Australia-is-Muslim-nation-Ali-says/2006/...
live link, 2017-Jun-13

i.e.
The 'universal values' spoken of by Dr Ameer Ali, are ISLAMIC values.

And are the values which moslems want to be accepted, and to be 'infused', elsewhere.

The values, that are enshrined within ISLAMIC law.

That idea [the precept] that,       moslems are virtuous people,    and that those who reject ISLAMIC values, are not.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #83 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 11:19pm

IMAGE.....

“Britain celebrates Christmas in 2017:
Armed guards,         concrete barriers        and metal detectors       spring up around festive markets due to terror attack fears,”

Quote:

By Robert Spencer on Nov 20, 2017 06:29 pm

UK’s Christmas in the age of jihad: Armed guards, concrete barriers and metal detectors around festive markets

Why is this necessary?

Because of “right-wing extremism”?

No, because of jihad.

Why is there jihad in Britain?

Because of the Muslim immigration policies pursued by Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, David Cameron, and Theresa May.

Will those policies be changed?

Absolutely not, and even to suggest such a thing makes you a racist, bigoted Islamophobe......

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/11/uks-christmas-in-the-age-of-jihad-armed-guard...

Vehicle barricades everywhere.

Security inspection search lines at entrances to all major public events.

And security inspection search lines prior to boarding aircraft at airports.

NATIONAL TERROR ALERT LEVELS.

All of these are 'community' safety 'enhancements' that have been imposed upon the citizens of nations like Australia,
and they are all, courtesy of the presence of a substantial moslem community, living among us.

Because every moslem in Australia, is a moslem.

And because, we don't know, and we can never know,
if any particular moslem, at any particular moment in time,
is suddenly going to feel a 'devout' mood overwhelm him,
and so decide, that now is a good time for him to slaughter as many of the enemies of Allah, as he possibly can.

"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

Its cultural enrichment, innit.

/sarc off

Spokesmen for ISLAM will tell anyone who will listen;

THAT IT IS WRONG, AND THAT IT IS TOTALLY AGAINST ISLAMIC LAW,      TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Here is a moslem in the UK explaining, who the innocent people are.

---------- >

Please watch this YT...
A UK moslem community leader, speaking in the wake of the London 7/7 bombing;

Quote:

YT
KILLING OF NON-MUSLIMS IS LEGITIMATE

"...when we say innocent people, we mean moslems."

"....[not accepting ISLAM] is a crime against God."
"...If you are a non-moslem, then you are guilty of not believing in God."
"...as a moslem....i must have hatred towards everything which is non-ISLAM."
"...[moslems] allegiance is always with the moslems, so i will never condemn a moslem for what he does."
"...Britain has always been Dar al Harb [the Land of War]"
"...no, i could never condemn a moslem brother, i would never condemn a moslem brother. I will always stand with my moslem brother....whether he is an oppresser or the oppressed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maHSOB2RFm4

-------- >

IMAGE...

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar outside Parramatta police headquarters

QUESTION;
What 'set off' Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar on that fateful day, to decide to murder Australian Curtis Cheng in Parramatta, NSW ???

ANSWER;
ONLY ALLAH KNOWS!

n.b.
ISLAMIC culture encouraged Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar, to murder Australian Curtis Cheng.

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar was inspired by ISLAM's imperative, which urged him TO KILL THE ENEMIES OF ALLAH.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #84 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 11:58pm

Yadda wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 11:08pm:

The moslem community [wherever they are] do not want, the freedoms, nor the rights, nor the services, that our society provides to every citizen,
if those rights and freedoms, means the non-adoption of ISLAMIC law.

The moslem community are moslems.

Every moslem in Australia, is a moslem.

A moslem is a follower of ISLAM.       < -------- dictionary definition.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. Ignorance may deride it. But in the end, there it is.
    - Winston Churchill

The moslems who live among us, here in Australia, want see the introduction of ISLAMIC law, here in Australia,
and ISLAMIC law authority, to be over ALL of Australia.

The moslem who would deny that objective [of their community], is a filthy, stinking, lying moslem.

Out of the mouths of moslems in USA....

Do Muslims believe sharia law supersedes the Constitution_

https://youtu.be/pHQWezK1ccY

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #85 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 12:25am

Yadda wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 11:58pm:

and ISLAMIC law authority, to be IMPOSED upon ALL of Australia.

IMAGE......

“France Seeks To Ban Muslim Street Prayers In Paris After Clashes,”

Quote:

By Robert Spencer on Nov 20, 2017 06:17 pm

France seeks to ban Muslim street prayers in Paris after clashes

Throughout the history of Christianity, Christians established house churches when they didn’t have a church to pray in — that is, they would just go to someone’s house and hold services there.

There were no ostentatious prayers in the street.

These street prayers are actually a confrontation and a statement: the Muslims in Clichy-la-Garenne are asserting their supremacy, implicitly demanding that everyone else who wants to pass along the street has to accommodate them.

This is a manifestation of the old Islamic dictum that “Islam must dominate and not be dominated.”

Consequently, French Interior Minister Gerard Collomb is entirely correct to try to stop this.

It is inevitable that eventually the leaders of all Western countries are going to have to decide whether they’re going to defend their own laws and culture,
or whether they’re going to bow to Islamic norms and practices one by one until finally they are Sharia states.

This confrontation is coming, and cannot be avoided......

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/11/france-seeks-to-ban-muslim-street-prayers-in-...

Western nations, allowing this cultural 'accommodation' of a [growing] moslem community, and the little by little, of ceding power to the demands made by the local moslem community,
for the sake of social harmony, is a long term strategy, being willingly 'played' upon us, against us, by the moslems.

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1509883266/66#66
Quote:

Q.
Appeasing the moslem,        in your own land,        in exchange for a promise of peace and social harmony ?

What could possibly go wrong !

/sarc off

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 7:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 9:48pm:
Quote:
Luke 19:27:
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

As well as Matthew 10:34:
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You silly, desperately deceptive little puff of wind.

Luke: the speaker is "A nobleman [who] went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom and then return." It a parable.

Matthew - the full section is
34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn “ ‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law— 36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’ 37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

None of this is about what the Koran and Mohammed say about killing the unbelievers and apostates, you stupid little git.

Tsk, tsk,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

z

Reply #87 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 7:19pm

Most know George Orwell's 1984, but few realize its deepest insight: in order to sustain a permanent state of war, not two, but THREE protagonists are necessary. If only two are in contention, one will eventually gain supremacy, destroy its opponent, and set up a state of permanent enslavement that will quickly stagnate and die, leaving chaos in its wake.

What is required is a state of DYNAMIC conflict, and this requires three protagonists. Two unite against the strongest. Conflict ensues until the lone protagonist is about to be destroyed, at which time one of the former alliance defects, asserting itself as the sole and strongest. The scenario then repeats, ad infinitum.

This is exactly what the Abrahamic religions have done. Jews, Christians and Muslims live in a state of perpetually changing allegiances. None trusts the others, nor can any of them be trusted. Perpetual war for "perpetual peace" is a foundation of all of their creeds and doctrines.

It's not just Muslims. ALL Abrahamics are violent, diseased vermin, especially their priests who have been sodomizing boys for centuries. They should ALL be hung from the nearest lamp-posts, including their women.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #88 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 11:48pm

The presence of the moslem in our society, appears to equate with a constant and ever increasing drain, upon the accumulated 'treasure' of the state.

Welfare, policing and investigation, courts, prisons, the huge cost of anti-terror surveillance, and the costs associated with unending heightened security requirements throughout your society.

Quote:

By Robert Spencer on Nov 21, 2017 03:06 pm

Germany: Muslim migrants destroy their free housing, repairs will cost $23,000

The place must not have been nice enough for them, and so they made the Infidels know their displeasure.

They no doubt considered this free housing to be their due, in lieu of the jizya that the Qur’an says that Muslims should collect from subjugated non-Muslim People of the Book.

In Islamic law, it is.....

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/11/germany-muslim-migrants-destroy-their-free-ho...

Moslems, possibly just having 'a bad hair day' ?

But we can be sure that this criminal damage of others property, by moslem migrants, had nothing to do with ISLAM, and the call for moslems to show hostility, towards those who are not !

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

"O ye who believe! Take not for friends unbelievers rather than believers: Do ye wish to offer Allah an open proof against yourselves?"
Koran 004.144

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #89 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 11:59pm

Moslems are,

....the gift from ISLAM,        to those Western nations that gave 'stateless' and destitute moslems sanctuary.

Dictionary;
sanctuary = = a place of refuge or safety.      immunity from arrest.

Thank you Angela.

Quote:

By Robert Spencer on Nov 21, 2017 07:49 am

Germany: Six Muslim migrants arrested over plot for jihad massacre at Christmas market

“There are reports the target may have been a Christmas market in the north western town of Essen on December 19, but this has not been confirmed by authorities.

On the same date last year, Tunisian ISIS fanatic Anis Amri hijacked a truck to murder 12 revellers at the packed Breitscheidplatz Christmas market.”

Jihad mass murder: it’s getting to be an annual Christmas tradition in Germany.

And it’s not just for Christmas, either.

Much, much more is to come......

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/11/germany-six-muslim-migrants-arrested-over-plo...

But surely, this terror plot by moslem migrants, has nothing to do with ISLAM !

/sarc off

"ISLAM ES PAZ"

IMAGE.....

And pigs might fly - in Barcelona.

Everyone knows that true ISLAM, is a religion of peace.

/sarc off

Refusing to Name the Enemy in the War on Terror

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpM8qk3t52A

The YT above exposes and underlines, the criminal incompetence, of many of those who are charged with countering ISLAMIST terrorism in the West.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print