Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Another reason why we should keep all moslems out (Read 14933 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Another reason why we should keep all moslems out
Reply #60 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 7:52pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 6:29pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 6:25pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 11:03pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 10:59pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 9:46pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 7:50pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 11:03pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   You'll have to do better than that, Yadda.  I apologise for no one.  Some Muslims are bad, most Muslims are good.  I judge people individually, on their individual actions and I'm sorry, you're an Islamophobe because of the bullshit you keep posting.   Tsk, tsk, have a look at Christianity's history if you're brave enough, Yadda.  If you're honest you'll admit it is as bad as Islam.    Roll Eyes

How do you judge ideologies, Bwian??

Please tell us.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  We aren't discussing an ideology, Soren.  We are discussing a religion.   Tsk, tsk.  Can't you tell the difference?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How do you judge religions?  How do you judge Christianity?  Afterall, it has been responsible for milions upon millions of deaths, now hasn't it?    Roll Eyes

No, it hasn't. How do you figure that, Bwian?  Which Christian  doctrine was motivating those millions of deaths you invent?

Why, Soren, it was of course one Christian denomination versus another Christian denomination, now wasn't it?  Protestants versus Catholics, Anglicans versus Lutherans, Eastern Orthodox versus Western Christians, I mean the list just goes on and on, now doesn't it?   And you'd blame the world's problems solely on the Muslims...   Tsk tsk.   Roll Eyes

Which Christian doctrine, Bwian?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Why the ones espoused by the Catholics, the Protestants, the Anglicans, the Lutherans, the Eastern Orthodoxists, the Western Christians, you name it, Soren.   All of them.    Roll Eyes

BTW, which end of your hard-boiled egg do you open first?  Be careful, it could be against Lutheran doctrine!    Roll Eyes

So what Christian doctrine is that, Bwian? You are avoiding the answer.   I can tell you which Muslim doctrine makes them want to to kill you and the apostate Muslims.

Which Christian doctrine does the same work, Bwian?  Simple question, really.  You are a Doktor of Divinity, you shouldd be able to provide a simple answer. Can you do it or are you going to continue to obfuscate and arse-cover and pretend you do not understand what is asked of you?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #61 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 11:21pm

Akshar Ali hit Sinead Wooding with a hammer and stabbed her repeatedly,
before dumping in the woods and then torching the mother-of-four’s body,
Prosecutor Nicholas Campbell QC told Leeds Crown Court.

Quote:

By Robert Spencer on Nov 17, 2017 03:37 pm

UK: Mother converts to Islam, is murdered by her Muslim husband for wearing Western clothes

This is the result of the culture of violence that is created by religious teachings telling men to beat women from whom they “fear disobedience” (Qur’an 4:34).

It is also a result of a culture that accepts honor killing.

Muslims commit 91 percent of honor killings worldwide.

The Palestinian Authority gives pardons or suspended sentences for honor murders.

Iraqi women have asked for tougher sentences for Islamic honor murderers, who get off lightly now.

Syria in 2009 scrapped a law limiting the length of sentences for honor killings, but “the new law says a man can still benefit from extenuating circumstances in crimes of passion or honour ‘provided he serves a prison term of no less than two years in the case of killing.’”

And in 2003 the Jordanian Parliament voted [against] on Islamic grounds a provision designed to stiffen penalties for honor killings.

Al-Jazeera reported that “Islamists and conservatives said the laws violated religious traditions and would destroy families and values.”.....

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/11/uk-mother-converts-to-islam-is-murdered-by-he...

And such murder is 100% sanctioned in mainstream ISLAMIC law.

Those wives and children who are disobedient to their moslem husband and fathers,
in their disobedience, are also displaying disobedience to the authority which emanates from Allah.

Kill them.

"Why should ye be divided into two parties about the Hypocrites? Allah hath upset them for their (evil) deeds. Would ye guide those whom Allah hath thrown out of the Way? For those whom Allah hath thrown out of the Way, never shalt thou find the Way.
They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden).
But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them;
and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks;-"
Koran 4.88, 89

And when the moslem comes to our nation, the moslem brings the laws of ISLAM to our nation, and to our streets.

Its cultural enrichment, innit.

ISLAM is a cultural standard, which reinforces patriarchal social control of all individuals within families,
and introduces to our land, the concept of the 'LAWFUL' murder of apostate 'rebellious' children or wives.

Filthy, stinking, lying moslems, will deny those claims/accusations.

Denying what is true, won't change, what is true.

Denying what you know to be true, simply makes you, a part of of the lie which you deny.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. Ignorance may deride it. But in the end, there it is.
    - Winston Churchill

------- >

Quote:

'He's your father, if he wants he can kill you'."

Indeed, traditional Islamic law does not prescribe retaliation against a parent for killing his or her child.

For example: "not subject to retaliation" is "a father or mother (or their fathers or mothers) for killing their offspring, or offspring's offspring." ('Umdat al-Salik o1.1-2)." "

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/04/british-girl-kidnapped-by-saudi-father-i-told-...

Google;
He's your father, if he wants he can kill you

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #62 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 11:45pm

IMAGE.....

“Germany: Two hundred churches damaged and Christian symbols destroyed in just one region,”

Quote:

By Robert Spencer on Nov 17, 2017 01:03 pm

Germany: 200 churches damaged and Christian symbols destroyed in just one region

Christianity has been in Germany for over 1,000 years without this kind of thing happening.

Why is it happening so often now?

Could it have something to do with the massive influx of Muslim migrants who believe that Jesus will return and “break the cross,” and that the idea that Jesus died on the cross is an insult to the majesty of Allah (Qur’an 4:157)?

Could it have to do with the massive numbers of new arrivals who believe that their god told them to “strike terror in the enemies of Allah” (Qur’an 8:60)?.....

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/11/germany-200-churches-damaged-and-christian-sy...

When the moslem eventually feels confident enough to bring the real strictures of the laws of ISLAM to our nation, and to our streets,
we can be sure he will reveal his wholly 'lawful' and 'righteous' hatred, of any open display of any religion which is not ISLAM.

It is what ISLAM, calls on every devout moslem to do.

Its cultural enrichment, innit.

/sarc off

While soever the moslem is politically weak and is present locally in low numbers,
we always witness the moslem pretending to be tolerant of social pluralism, and pretending his support,
for things such as democracy [i.e. freedom to choose].

It is a moslem deceit.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1509883266/0#0
Quote:

ARGUMENT;
Because of the influence of his religion [and his demonstrated sovereign and primary allegiance to ISLAM, exclusively], every moslem living within Australia, will and must, harbor a latent criminal intent toward every Australian.

ARGUMENT;
At this moment in time,       the majority of moslems living among us, here in Australia,
are prepared to pretend [to us],
their support for Australia laws, for social pluralism, and pretend their support for democracy,
and for all of the freedoms, which Australians enjoy.

But you should fully understand, that every single one of these rights and un-ISLAMIC freedoms which you enjoy today,
are all, rights and freedoms which ISLAMIC law specifically prohibits!!

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #63 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 12:41am

IMAGE......

The Islamic Center of Vienna.

[it could be Istanbul, rather than Vienna, couldn't it ?     Yadda]

Quote:

Germany, Austria: Imams Warn Muslims Not to Integrate

by Stefan Frank  •  November 18, 2017 at 5:00 am

"While outside the mosque there is constant talk of integration, the opposite is preached inside.

Only in rare instances are parts of the sermon -- or even more rarely, all of the sermon -- translated into German... [fostering] social integration into an internal ethnic environment, and thus ethnic segmentation."
— Constantin Schreiber, author of Inside Islam: What Is Being Preached in Germany's Mosques.

"Politicians who repeatedly emphasize their intention of cooperating with the mosques, who invite them to conferences on Islam, have no idea who is preaching what there."
— Necla Kelek, human rights activist and critic of Islam, human rights activist, in the Allgemeine Zeitung.

With few exceptions, the Viennese mosques are organized along ethnic lines:

"There are Turkish, Albanian, Bosnian, Arabic, Pakistani and other mosques, in which sermons are generally held exclusively in the respective national language.

Only in rare instances are parts of the sermon — or even more rarely, all of the sermon — translated into German."

Thus, the mosque associations are "closed spaces in terms of ethnicity and language."

That difference fosters "social integration into an internal ethnic environment, and thus ethnic segmentation."

In eight of the 16 mosques surveyed, this trend is further reinforced by "widespread and openly-propagated nationalism.".....

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11371/germany-austria-imams-integration

While soever the moslem is politically weak and is present in low numbers,
we always witness the moslem pretending to be tolerant of social pluralism, and pretending his support,
for things like democracy [i.e. freedom to choose].

It is a moslem deceit.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1509883266/0#0
Quote:

ARGUMENT;
Because of the influence of his religion [and his demonstrated sovereign and primary allegiance to ISLAM, exclusively], every moslem living within Australia, will and must, harbor a latent criminal intent toward every Australian.

ARGUMENT;
At this moment in time,       the majority of moslems living among us, here in Australia,
are prepared to pretend [to us],
their support for Australia laws, for social pluralism, and pretend their support for democracy,
and for all of the freedoms, which Australians enjoy.

But you should fully understand, that every single one of these rights and un-ISLAMIC freedoms which you enjoy today,
are all, rights and freedoms which ISLAMIC law specifically prohibits!!

QUESTION;
Do the Europeans really imagine,    that behind closed doors all over Europe,
that the leaders of moslem communities all over Europe are      NOT       reinforcing in their fellow moslems, what is the 'proper' way to practice and to promote ISLAM ?

i.e.
Just as moslems living here, in Australia, have been observed to do.

------- >

Quote:

"You're never too young to be a homicidal maniac for Allah!"

- 'Aussie' moslem child, being taught 'how to practice ISLAM', in Australia.

------------- >

Muslims brainwash children in Australia
  -------- >   goto 43 sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krk5piUzp1E

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1504079978/14#14
Quote:

'Teacher quits after     primary school     students threaten to behead her'

QUESTION;
Where do moslem children living in Australia get these ideas from ?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:37am

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 6:29pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 6:25pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 11:03pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 10:59pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 9:46pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 7:50pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 11:03pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   You'll have to do better than that, Yadda.  I apologise for no one.  Some Muslims are bad, most Muslims are good.  I judge people individually, on their individual actions and I'm sorry, you're an Islamophobe because of the bullshit you keep posting.   Tsk, tsk, have a look at Christianity's history if you're brave enough, Yadda.  If you're honest you'll admit it is as bad as Islam.    Roll Eyes

How do you judge ideologies, Bwian??

Please tell us.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  We aren't discussing an ideology, Soren.  We are discussing a religion.   Tsk, tsk.  Can't you tell the difference?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How do you judge religions?  How do you judge Christianity?  Afterall, it has been responsible for milions upon millions of deaths, now hasn't it?    Roll Eyes

No, it hasn't. How do you figure that, Bwian?  Which Christian  doctrine was motivating those millions of deaths you invent?

Why, Soren, it was of course one Christian denomination versus another Christian denomination, now wasn't it?  Protestants versus Catholics, Anglicans versus Lutherans, Eastern Orthodox versus Western Christians, I mean the list just goes on and on, now doesn't it?   And you'd blame the world's problems solely on the Muslims...   Tsk tsk.   Roll Eyes

Which Christian doctrine, Bwian?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Why the ones espoused by the Catholics, the Protestants, the Anglicans, the Lutherans, the Eastern Orthodoxists, the Western Christians, you name it, Soren.   All of them.    Roll Eyes

BTW, which end of your hard-boiled egg do you open first?  Be careful, it could be against Lutheran doctrine!    Roll Eyes

I can't locate any Christian doctrine that urges the followers of Christ to kill those who disagree with them.

There are plenty of such passages in the Koran and examples of Mohammed.

Help us out, Bwian, you are the Doctor of Divinity - which Christian doctrines and biblical passages urge the followers of Christ to act like the believers in the Koran and Mohammed?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #65 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 4:03pm

Gwegbwyannnunforeskin

Is rather quiet of late.

Probably trying real hard to come up with a different persona so he can drop the others and start again.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #66 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:14pm

Professor Christian de Moliner - “French academic: Create a Muslim state within France to avoid civil war,”

Yeah, that'll work!           Cheesy

Quote:

By Robert Spencer on Nov 18, 2017 05:20 pm

French academic: Create an Islamic state within France to avoid civil war

“We can never convert the 30% of Muslims who demand the introduction of sharia law to the merits of our democracy and secularism.

We are now allowing segregation to take place that does not say its name.

Rather than veil the face or adopt unimaginable measures in democracy (remigration, forced evictions of the most radical), why not establish a dual system of law in France?

Unless there is some massive turnaround, this is coming.

Professor Christian de Moliner claims that a second society has formed in France, which he described as: “A branch that wants to settle their lives on religious values and is fundamentally opposed to the liberal consensus on which our country was founded......

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/11/french-academic-create-an-islamic-state-withi...

Well, well, well.   !!!!

I smell 'resignation' in Europe.

The surrender of Europe,          to ISLAM,       is coming.

It seems that many Europeans, would rather cede the sovereignty of their lands to the moslem,
and also surrender their own freedoms and their comfortable lifestyles,
in order to seek an 'accommodation', with their 'fellow' moslems of Europe!

Q.
Appeasing the moslem,        in your own land,        in exchange for a promise of peace and social harmony ?

What could possibly go wrong !

/sarc off

Q.
Do the European 'girly-men' imagine that their future moslem masters, in Europe, will be good and kind masters to them ?

!!!

MORE NEWS FROM FRANCE.....

Quote:

By Robert Spencer on Nov 18, 2017 09:52 am

French Interior Minister says there are 300,000 illegal Muslim migrants in France

What could possibly go wrong, you racist, bigoted Islamophobe?

These illegal Muslim migrants make France diverse!

Diverse like this:
Somali Muslim migrant Mohammad Barry in February 2016 stabbed multiple patrons at a restaurant owned by an Israeli Arab Christian;
Ahmad Khan Rahami, an Afghan Muslim migrant, in September 2016 set off bombs in New York City and New Jersey;
Arcan Cetin, a Turkish Muslim migrant, in September 2016 murdered five people in a mall in Burlington, Washington;
Dahir Adan, another Somali Muslim migrant, in October 2016 stabbed mall shoppers in St. Cloud while screaming “Allahu akbar”; and
Abdul Razak Artan, yet another Somali Muslim migrant, in November 2016 injured nine people with car and knife attacks at Ohio State University.

72 jihad terrorists have come to the U.S. from the countries listed in Trump’s initial immigration ban......

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/11/french-interior-minister-says-there-are-30000...

Lets open our borders - HERE IN AUSTRALIA TOO - to more moslem migrants !

What could possibly go wrong !           Cheesy

I will predict, that if at the next election, Bill Shorten is elected as the PM of the government of Australia,       that that, is what we will get.

What do ya think ?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #67 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:19pm

Frank wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:37am:
I can't locate any Christian doctrine that urges the followers of Christ to kill those who disagree with them.

Yet they have, now haven't they, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, tripped up by 2000 years of history.   Oh, dearie, dearie, me.

Could it be they weren't obeying the doctrine they professed to be following?  Perhaps they weren't, aren't Christians at all?  Or perhaps they only give lip service to Christianity?   Funny that, hey?  All those millions killed despite Christ's claims that everybody should love everybody else...

I mean, your hatred for Muslims/People who aren't WASP/Gays/etc., rather indicates what about your belief in your Christianity and the message of Christ, Soren?   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 7:27am

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 10:19pm:

Yet they have, now haven't they, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, tripped up by 2000 years of history.   Oh, dearie, dearie, me.

Could it be they weren't obeying the doctrine they professed to be following?  Perhaps they weren't, aren't Christians at all?  Or perhaps they only give lip service to Christianity?   Funny that, hey?  All those millions killed despite Christ's claims that everybody should love everybody else...

I mean, your hatred for Muslims/People who aren't WASP/Gays/etc., rather indicates what about your belief in your Christianity and the message of Christ, Soren?   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Exactly.
The Christians kill you because they fail to follow and obey Christ.
The Muslims  kill you because they do obey and follow Mohammed.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 6:26pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 3:44pm:
Valkie wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 8:11am:
When muzzle can't find anyone else to murder

They murder each other

Of course the primary caveat is that those they murder must not be able to fight back

Coward, they name is muzzle

THE MUZZOS would never be in a real war.

They are far too cowardly to fight like men.
They prefer to send brainwashed children into battle with suicide vests.

This is one reason they have not killed more people, and they really want to.
Another is that they are far too retarded and incompetent to be capable of killing more.

It's just Gods way of protecting us all from the muzzle retards
Making them too stooopid to be capable of anything.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, still no evidence, no proof.  Poor, poor, Valkie, wasting our time with his Islamophobia.    Roll Eyes

Bwian, social justice wawwiow:

http://dilbert.com/strip/2016-06-16
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes tsk tsk.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 6:47pm

"Another reason why we should keep all moslems out".

I'm still waiting to hear the first reason.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #71 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 7:33pm

Frank wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 7:27am:

Exactly.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  We only have your word on that, Soren and well, we all know how much your word is worth, now don't we?  Tsk, tsk.  None of the Muslims I've know have tried to kill me or any other non-believer.   Yet, Christians around the world just don't do what their saviour tells them.  Makes me wonder if all this religion is really worth it.   Seems to me, we have Muslims doing the right thing, despite, as you claim, they are taught to do the wrong thing and Christians who are taught to do the right thing, doing the wrong thing.   Naughty, naughty people.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 8:37pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 7:33pm:

Exactly.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  We only have your word on that, Soren and well, we all know how much your word is worth, now don't we?  Tsk, tsk.  None of the Muslims I've know have tried to kill me or any other non-believer.   Yet, Christians around the world just don't do what their saviour tells them.  Makes me wonder if all this religion is really worth it.   Seems to me, we have Muslims doing the right thing, despite, as you claim, they are taught to do the wrong thing and Christians who are taught to do the right thing, doing the wrong thing.   Naughty, naughty people.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No, you have much more than my word, Big Thick.  Show us the passages in the Bible that urge the followers of Christ to kill those who do not believe in him.  I don't need to remind you that the Koran is full of passages urging the followers of Mohammed to kill the disbelievers.

The Christians kill you because they fail to follow and obey Christ - ie DESPITE the doctrines of Christ.
The Muslims  kill you because they do obey and follow Mohammed -  ie  in OBEDIENCE to Mohammed's teachings and example.

Even you, a Doctor of mail Order Divinity, know that much.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #73 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 9:48pm

Frank wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 8:37pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 7:33pm:

Exactly.

No, you have much more than my word, Big Thick.  Show us the passages in the Bible that urge the followers of Christ to kill those who do not believe in him.  I don't need to remind you that the Koran is full of passages urging the followers of Mohammed to kill the disbelievers.

The Christians kill you because they fail to follow and obey Christ - ie DESPITE the doctrines of Christ.
The Muslims  kill you because they do obey and follow Mohammed -  ie  in OBEDIENCE to Mohammed's teachings and example.

Even you, a Doctor of mail Order Divinity, know that much.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.

Poor, poor, Soren.

Tsk, tsk.

Quote:
Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

Quote:
Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.

Quote:
Deuteronomy 17:
2 If there be found among  you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or  woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God,  in transgressing his covenant,
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun,  or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed  that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Quote:
Luke 19:27:
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

As well as Matthew 10:34:
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:03pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 9:48pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.

Poor, poor, Soren.

Tsk, tsk.

Quote:
Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

Quote:
Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.

Quote:
Deuteronomy 17:
2 If there be found among  you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or  woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God,  in transgressing his covenant,
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun,  or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed  that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Quote:
Luke 19:27:
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

As well as Matthew 10:34:
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Spell it out for me, Bwian - which ones of these passages do YOU think urges the followers of Christ to kill all who disagree with them or who do not submit to Christ's kingdom?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print