Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
Another reason why we should keep all moslems out (Read 14934 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Another reason why we should keep all moslems out
Reply #45 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 9:10am

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1509883266/40#40
Quote:

There isn't even one decent, honest moslem in Australia.

They are all, FILTHY, STINKING, DECEITFUL, LIARS.

Every moslem in Australia, is a moslem.

Every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac.

Every moslem, is a knowing, wanna-be predator and murderer of mankind.

There is no innocence, in the moslem heart.

ISLAM's foundational religious texts, have plainly been interpreted by moslem scholars to indicate,
that those who have embraced ISLAM,
have embraced enmity, and hatred, and hostility and warfare and murder, towards those who reject ISLAM.

Quote:

Here, for example, are two very illuminating passages from the canonical Life of Mohammed by Ibn Ishaq, as translated by A. Guillaume, and a third passage, from the earliest known Muslim historian.

Ishaq: 204 - "'Men, do you know what you are pledging yourselves to in swearing allegiance to this man [Muhammad]?' 'Yes. In swearing allegiance to him we are pledging to wage war against all mankind.'"

Ishaq:231 - "Muslims are one ummah (community) to the exclusion of all men. Believers are friends of one another to the exclusion of all outsiders."

And here is Al-Tabari, a very early Muslim historian, in book 9, chapter or section 69, reporting words that Muslims believe to have been said by Mohammed himself - "Killing infidels is a small matter to us".

These texts are not fossils from a distant past.

They are not dead letters.

They are still 'live' and carry tremendous weight in the imagination and practice of many Muslims around the world.
...DDA

Google

Google;
we are pledging to wage war against all mankind, al-Tabari

Yadda said....

Who is Mohammed ? Who is Allah ?
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1510873256/0#0
Quote:

ARGUMENT;

The moslem is, the person who has sworn [and who continues to his swear] allegiance to ISLAM and to ISLAM's modalities, and, to Allah.

ARGUMENT;
There can be little doubt in the mind of any reasonable person,
that the moslem [the person who has sworn [and who continues to his swear] allegiance to ISLAM and to Allah],
is fully aware of what his 'religious' obligations are,
towards those who have been deemed to be the enemies of his faith.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #46 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 9:22am

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 10:13pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Guess what, Yadda?

Under Christianity,

killing non-believers was considered OK.  In fact, it was actively encouraged.   We also shouldn't forget the two world wars - over 80 million dead and guess what?  The overwhelming majority were Christians.  Guess who killed them?  Christians.  Tsk, tsk. looks to me like no one paid attention to what you're claiming was the message of Christ.    Roll Eyes

brian,

Next you will be arguing that Christianity is responsible for everything that happens here in Australia.

Because Christianity has always had a significant influence upon Australians, and upon Australian society.

brian,

What does this bible verse mean ?

Matthew 11:12
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #47 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 3:35pm

Yadda wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 9:22am:

Under Christianity,

killing non-believers was considered OK.  In fact, it was actively encouraged.   We also shouldn't forget the two world wars - over 80 million dead and guess what?  The overwhelming majority were Christians.  Guess who killed them?  Christians.  Tsk, tsk. looks to me like no one paid attention to what you're claiming was the message of Christ.    Roll Eyes

brian,

Next you will be arguing that Christianity is responsible for everything that happens here in Australia.

Because Christianity has always had a significant influence upon Australians, and upon Australian society.

brian,

What does this bible verse mean ?

Matthew 11:12
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

THE MUZZOS would never be in a real war.

They are far too cowardly to fight like men.
They prefer to send brainwashed children into battle with suicide vests.

This is one reason they have not killed more people, and they really want to.
Another is that they are far too retarded and incompetent to be capable of killing more.

It's just Gods way of protecting us all from the muzzle retards
Making them too stooopid to be capable of anything.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #48 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 3:43pm

Yadda wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 9:22am:

Under Christianity,

brian,

Nope and nope, Yadda.

Christianity may have had a significant influence but has become considerably lessened.   We can blame Christianity for the dispossession of the Indigenous Australians though, now can't we, Yadda?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #49 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 3:45pm

Valkie wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 3:35pm:

Another is that they are far too retarded and incompetent to be capable of killing more.

I wonder what the Israelis think of your opinion, Valkie?  Mmm?  Tsk, tsk, as usual, your Islamophobia blinds you to reality.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 3:57pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 3:45pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

I wonder what the Israelis think of your opinion, Valkie?  Mmm?  Tsk, tsk, as usual, your Islamophobia blinds you to reality.    Roll Eyes

I am told they think, 'thank you god for giving us the Arabs for enemies.'

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #51 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 4:33pm

Frank wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 3:57pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 3:45pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

I am told they think, 'thank you god for giving us the Arabs for enemies.'

Except of course, when the Arabs are thundering down off the Golan Heights and across the Suez Canal, hey, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, that is when they go crying to Uncle Sam for more munitions...    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 10:59pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 9:46pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 7:50pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 11:03pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   You'll have to do better than that, Yadda.  I apologise for no one.  Some Muslims are bad, most Muslims are good.  I judge people individually, on their individual actions and I'm sorry, you're an Islamophobe because of the bullshit you keep posting.   Tsk, tsk, have a look at Christianity's history if you're brave enough, Yadda.  If you're honest you'll admit it is as bad as Islam.    Roll Eyes

How do you judge ideologies, Bwian??

Please tell us.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  We aren't discussing an ideology, Soren.  We are discussing a religion.   Tsk, tsk.  Can't you tell the difference?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How do you judge religions?  How do you judge Christianity?  Afterall, it has been responsible for milions upon millions of deaths, now hasn't it?    Roll Eyes

No, it hasn't. How do you figure that, Bwian?  Which Christian  doctrine was motivating those millions of deaths you invent?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #53 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 11:03pm

Frank wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 10:59pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   You'll have to do better than that, Yadda.  I apologise for no one.  Some Muslims are bad, most Muslims are good.  I judge people individually, on their individual actions and I'm sorry, you're an Islamophobe because of the bullshit you keep posting.   Tsk, tsk, have a look at Christianity's history if you're brave enough, Yadda.  If you're honest you'll admit it is as bad as Islam.    Roll Eyes

Please tell us.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  We aren't discussing an ideology, Soren.  We are discussing a religion.   Tsk, tsk.  Can't you tell the difference?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How do you judge religions?  How do you judge Christianity?  Afterall, it has been responsible for milions upon millions of deaths, now hasn't it?    Roll Eyes

No, it hasn't. How do you figure that, Bwian?  Which Christian  doctrine was motivating those millions of deaths you invent?

Why, Soren, it was of course one Christian denomination versus another Christian denomination, now wasn't it?  Protestants versus Catholics, Anglicans versus Lutherans, Eastern Orthodox versus Western Christians, I mean the list just goes on and on, now doesn't it?   And you'd blame the world's problems solely on the Muslims...   Tsk tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #54 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 8:11am

When muzzle can't find anyone else to murder

They murder each other

Of course the primary caveat is that those they murder must not be able to fight back

Coward, they name is muzzle

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #55 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 3:44pm

Valkie wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 8:11am:
When muzzle can't find anyone else to murder

They murder each other

Of course the primary caveat is that those they murder must not be able to fight back

Coward, they name is muzzle

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, still no evidence, no proof.  Poor, poor, Valkie, wasting our time with his Islamophobia.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 6:25pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 11:03pm:

Please tell us.

Why, Soren, it was of course one Christian denomination versus another Christian denomination, now wasn't it?  Protestants versus Catholics, Anglicans versus Lutherans, Eastern Orthodox versus Western Christians, I mean the list just goes on and on, now doesn't it?   And you'd blame the world's problems solely on the Muslims...   Tsk tsk.   Roll Eyes

Which Christian doctrine, Bwian?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #57 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 6:29pm

Frank wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 6:25pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 11:03pm:

Please tell us.

Which Christian doctrine, Bwian?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Why the ones espoused by the Catholics, the Protestants, the Anglicans, the Lutherans, the Eastern Orthodoxists, the Western Christians, you name it, Soren.   All of them.    Roll Eyes

BTW, which end of your hard-boiled egg do you open first?  Be careful, it could be against Lutheran doctrine!    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #58 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 6:29pm

L'histoire ancien..... move on....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #59 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 6:42pm

Gwegbwyannnunforeskin

Is at it again

Nothing to put toward any discussion,

Just insults, innuendos and ridiculous one liners.

Tell me gwegbwyannnunforeskin,  do you have 3 persona on other forums

Or are only we graced with your stupidity?

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print