Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Another reason why we should keep all moslems out (Read 14927 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Another reason why we should keep all moslems out
Reply #30 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 7:12pm

More and more people, countries and governments are recognizing this CULT for thevdesease it is.

Its only a matter of time before they are finally run out of the civilized world.

And being the COWARDS they are, they will run like frightend little girly boys they are.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #31 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:52pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Islamophobia everywhere.   Roll Eyes

I'd lay off the cask, Valkie, it's gettin' you pissed too easily.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #32 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 10:06pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 7:00pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Islamophobia everywhere.   Roll Eyes

Shame on you brian.

IMAGE....

An apologist, taking up a cudgel,        on behalf of a murderous death cult, and its vicious and murderous followers!

Shameless - apologist - brian !

Quote:

"You're never too young to be a homicidal maniac for Allah!"

- 'Aussie' moslem child, being taught 'how to practice ISLAM', in Australia.

------------- >

Muslims brainwash children in Australia
  -------- >   goto 43 sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krk5piUzp1E

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1504079978/14#14
Quote:

'Teacher quits after     primary school     students threaten to behead her'

QUESTION;
Where do moslem children living in Australia get these ideas from ?

Quote:

"What makes Allah happy?

Allah is happy, when kafir get killed."

------- >

Please watch this YT...
Muslims being deceptive Islam EX-Muslims
         goto 4m 30s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZx8cNSC9O0

IMAGE.....

Melbourne, 6 Australians dead.

An atrocity, committed by a 'Greek' person claiming that...

"Muslim faith is the correct faith according to the whole world.....

And I am not guilty."

.....n.b.        the moslem who did this, considers himself to be a virtuous person.

The precepts of ISLAM require moslems to fight and to kill persons who reject ISLAM.

And ISLAM calls on moslems to fight, and to destroy and to kill Allah's enemies.

Killing the disbeliever [to the moslem], is performing 'good works' for his faith.

Killing the disbeliever, is what all of the religious precepts of ISLAM direct him to do.

All moslems are taught, by ISLAM's precepts, to be combatants, against Allah's enemies.

To fight, to kill, those who 'disbelieve'.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 11:03pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   You'll have to do better than that, Yadda.  I apologise for no one.  Some Muslims are bad, most Muslims are good.  I judge people individually, on their individual actions and I'm sorry, you're an Islamophobe because of the bullshit you keep posting.   Tsk, tsk, have a look at Christianity's history if you're brave enough, Yadda.  If you're honest you'll admit it is as bad as Islam.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #34 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 11:51pm

So the apologists will shut up for five minutes..... that'd be a help.... same as the gay marriage thing... offshore all the gays/lesbians to Manus and let them sort out their own personal paradise with the Mussos .....

Ah - the peace and quiet....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #35 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 4:20am

I love the way zzo apologists always refer back to the past.

Christianity has grown beyond the primitive barbaric past where they murdered and tortured people.

But the islamic CULT has not

It is still the primitive, barbaric, brutal mess its always been.

Probably something to do with the low IQ of its followers.

Borderline retarded was the finding, might also explain the cowardice

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #36 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 2:38pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Valkie, showing off his Islamophobia again.  Tsk, tsk, deny the past as much as you like, Valkie it is what made us what we are today.    Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2017 at 3:01pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 2:52pm

Valkie wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 4:20am:
Christianity has grown beyond the primitive barbaric past where they murdered and tortured people.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 7:50pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 11:03pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   You'll have to do better than that, Yadda.  I apologise for no one.  Some Muslims are bad, most Muslims are good.  I judge people individually, on their individual actions and I'm sorry, you're an Islamophobe because of the bullshit you keep posting.   Tsk, tsk, have a look at Christianity's history if you're brave enough, Yadda.  If you're honest you'll admit it is as bad as Islam.    Roll Eyes

How do you judge ideologies, Bwian??

Please tell us.

Do you know, say, every single PHON member? Or do you judge them by being members?  Do explain how you apply your own standards to yourself, eye-wateringly, arse-seepingly (viva SSM!!!) hypocritical and conceited old fool.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 7:55pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 2:52pm:
Valkie wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 4:20am:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/a/ac/Creepy-priest.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, greggie, showing off his Christophobia and Priestophobia again.  Tsk, tsk, deny the past as much as you like, greggie it is what made us what we are today... which includes people capable of judging adversely the wrongdoings of a MINORITY of priests etc.

(just taking on a Brian there for a moment for a stir... Brian.. Brian that name rings a bell.... oh yes - something about an Islamic State suspect in the Philmore District...... Suspect? ... Easy Harry..... Well, it's just that when I see a Sharia naked Muslim chasing a society up a blind alley and waving a beheading knife.. I figure he ain't exactly collecting for the Red Cross...)

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #40 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 9:22pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   You'll have to do better than that, Yadda.  I apologise for no one.

Some Muslims are bad, most Muslims are good.

Utter B.S. brian.

Every moslem in Australia, is a moslem.

A moslem is a follower of ISLAM.       < -------- dictionary definition.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. Ignorance may deride it. But in the end, there it is.
    - Winston Churchill

I judge people individually, on their individual actions and I'm sorry, you're an Islamophobe because of the bullshit you keep posting.

brian,

I am
"an Islamophobe because of the bullshit you keep posting."

The evidences i post [about ISLAM] all have ISLAMIC sources.

They either come from ISLAMIC religious texts [including the Koran], or it is coming from the lips of moslems, confirming ISLAMIC doctrine, coming from religious texts.

And you have not been able to refute those facts.

brian,

There isn't even one decent, honest moslem in Australia.

They are all, FILTHY, STINKING, DECEITFUL, LIARS.

Every moslem in Australia, is a moslem.

Every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac.

------- >

IMAGE.....

Ali Kadri - Islamic Council of Queensland vice-president,
features in The Mosque Next Door on SBS.

Quote:

"There's no underlying religious text or reasons why [moslems] go out and kill people......"

- Ali Kadri

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1510704790/0#0
Quote:

PROPOSITION;

No decent or honest person,        could submit or consent, to being a supporter of ISLAM's murderous doctrines.
....BUT THE MOSLEM DOES!

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

Every moslem, is a knowing, wanna-be predator and murderer of mankind.

There is no innocence, in the moslem heart.

ISLAM's foundational religious texts, have plainly been interpreted by moslem scholars to indicate,
that those who have embraced ISLAM,
have embraced enmity, and hatred, and hostility and warfare and murder, towards those who reject ISLAM.

Quote:

Here, for example, are two very illuminating passages from the canonical Life of Mohammed by Ibn Ishaq, as translated by A. Guillaume, and a third passage, from the earliest known Muslim historian.

Ishaq: 204 - "'Men, do you know what you are pledging yourselves to in swearing allegiance to this man [Muhammad]?' 'Yes. In swearing allegiance to him we are pledging to wage war against all mankind.'"

Ishaq:231 - "Muslims are one ummah (community) to the exclusion of all men. Believers are friends of one another to the exclusion of all outsiders."

And here is Al-Tabari, a very early Muslim historian, in book 9, chapter or section 69, reporting words that Muslims believe to have been said by Mohammed himself - "Killing infidels is a small matter to us".

These texts are not fossils from a distant past.

They are not dead letters.

They are still 'live' and carry tremendous weight in the imagination and practice of many Muslims around the world.
...DDA

Google

Google;
we are pledging to wage war against all mankind, al-Tabari

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 9:46pm

Frank wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 7:50pm:

How do you judge ideologies, Bwian??

Please tell us.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  We aren't discussing an ideology, Soren.  We are discussing a religion.   Tsk, tsk.  Can't you tell the difference?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How do you judge religions?  How do you judge Christianity?  Afterall, it has been responsible for milions upon millions of deaths, now hasn't it?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #42 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 9:54pm

.....have a look at Christianity's history if you're brave enough, Yadda.  If you're honest you'll admit it is as bad as Islam.

brian,

If ever a Christian kills another person [without cause], the Christian is disobeying the strictures of his faith.

Leviticus 19:18
Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.

Matthew 22:36
Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37  Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38  This is the first and great commandment.
39  And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40  On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

n.b.
"Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."
.....this command in Christian religious law, does not excuse those who would, or do, commit murder,
nor protect them, from punishment for their crimes.

Christian religious law commands the Christian to protect the innocent, from murderers or any wrongdoers, and to judge and to punish those murderers, or wrongdoers, or would be murderers.

e.g.

Leviticus 19:15
Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Deuteronomy 1:16
And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

Deuteronomy 25:1
If there be a controversy between men, and they come unto judgment, that the judges may judge them; then they shall justify the righteous, and condemn the wicked.

Isaiah 56:1
Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.

Amos 5:9
That strengtheneth the spoiled against the strong, so that the spoiled shall come against the fortress.
10  They hate him that rebuketh in the gate, and they abhor him that speaketh uprightly.
11  Forasmuch therefore as your treading is upon the poor, and ye take from him burdens of wheat: ye have built houses of hewn stone, but ye shall not dwell in them; ye have planted pleasant vineyards, but ye shall not drink wine of them.
12  For I know your manifold transgressions and your mighty sins: they afflict the just, they take a bribe, and they turn aside the poor in the gate from their right.
13  Therefore the prudent shall keep silence in that time; for it is an evil time.
14  Seek good, and not evil, that ye may live: and so the LORD, the God of hosts, shall be with you, as ye have spoken.
15  Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.

WHEREAS;

Whenever MOSLEMS kills, or seeks to kill,
ANYONE WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE AS THE MOSLEM BELIEVES,
then that moslem is being 100% obedient to the strictures of his faith.

------ >

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #43 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 10:13pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Guess what, Yadda?   Under Christianity, killing non-believers was considered OK.  In fact, it was actively encouraged.   We also shouldn't forget the two world wars - over 80 million dead and guess what?  The overwhelming majority were Christians.  Guess who killed them?  Christians.  Tsk, tsk. looks to me like no one paid attention to what you're claiming was the message of Christ.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 10:55pm

The greatest trick Christ ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist......

... .........
and yet our basic underlying and near genetic values and standards are those of 'his teachings', and that is what lives.. ergo Christ lives... the godhead lives within us ...... and I am not a religious person.... merely an observer.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print