Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Another reason why we should keep all moslems out (Read 14926 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Another reason why we should keep all moslems out
Reply #15 - Nov 7th, 2017 at 2:45pm

OH, dearie, dearie, me.  Move along folks, move along.  Nothing of interest to see here, just Valkie showing his Islamophobia and idiocy again.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #16 - Nov 7th, 2017 at 5:35pm

You answer no questions bwyannnnnnnn

You give no intellegent input bwyannnnnnnnn

You have no intellegent argument bwyannnnnnnnn

You are a pathetic troll with some sort of idol worship of a disgusting CULT

If you cant give any valuable input F#€K off, moron

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Nov 7th, 2017 at 5:49pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Nov 6th, 2017 at 4:41am:
Quote:
The BBC reported:

Chances were missed by authorities to uncover sexual exploitation of teenage girls, a serious case review has found.

Six girls, aged 14 and 15, were groomed by two men who were jailed in 2016 for sex offences in Yeovil.

A report found there were 14 missed opportunities, and criticised social services for not investigating concerns when the girls repeatedly got pregnant…

…It also revealed one girl was visited by one of the men while she was an inpatient at a mental health hospital in Somerset, and got pregnant again.

The report said lessons must be learned after one of the girls was wrongly taken to court for alleged racial abuse against her abuser, while her abuser was not investigated until years later

our governments have betrayed us...

vote One Nation...

This is infuriating. They took the underage VICTIMS to court on some cockamamie 'racist' charge for complaining about Paki predators!!!!!!

One of the lessons I am learning is to only ever vote for any party that is against 'diversity' and 'multiculturalism'.  I don't want to be 'inclusive' towards every crazy backward primitive MoFos, I want them to actively fit in or FOrf. But they won't because Muslims will not bend to the kuffar dogs' rules.

These evil bastards are given every excuse while citizens of NZ, Britain and Canada are treated as 'aliens', ineligible to be in parliament even though we have the same head of state. WFT!!!!!

Governments AND the judiciary AND the BBC and its various national equivalents have been betraying their peoples across the West. 

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Nov 7th, 2017 at 5:51pm

Frank wrote on Nov 7th, 2017 at 5:49pm:
Quote:
The BBC reported:

Chances were missed by authorities to uncover sexual exploitation of teenage girls, a serious case review has found.

Six girls, aged 14 and 15, were groomed by two men who were jailed in 2016 for sex offences in Yeovil.

A report found there were 14 missed opportunities, and criticised social services for not investigating concerns when the girls repeatedly got pregnant…

…It also revealed one girl was visited by one of the men while she was an inpatient at a mental health hospital in Somerset, and got pregnant again.

The report said lessons must be learned after one of the girls was wrongly taken to court for alleged racial abuse against her abuser, while her abuser was not investigated until years later

vote One Nation...

This is infuriating. They took the underage VICTIMS to court on some cockamamie 'racist' charge for complaining about Paki predators!!!!!!

I am voting for any party that is against 'diversity' and 'multiculturalism'.  I don't want to be 'inclusive' towards every crazy backward primitive MoFo, I want them to actively fit in or FOrf. But they won't because Muslims will not bend to the kuffar dogs' rules.

These evil bastards are given every excuse while citizens of NZ, Britain and Canada are treated as 'aliens', ineligible to be in parliament even though we have the same head of state. WFT!!!!!

Governments AND the judiciary AND the BBC and its various national equivalents have been betraying their peoples across the West. 

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, Soren is once again showing his foolishness.   Oooooh!   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #19 - Nov 7th, 2017 at 5:52pm

Valkie wrote on Nov 7th, 2017 at 5:35pm:
You answer no questions bwyannnnnnnn

You give no intellegent input bwyannnnnnnnn

You have no intellegent argument bwyannnnnnnnn

You are a pathetic troll with some sort of idol worship of a disgusting CULT

If you cant give any valuable input F#€K off, moron

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, Valkie is once again showing his antipathy towards me.  Oooooh!   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Nov 7th, 2017 at 5:53pm

The fight back has begun, we can only take so much.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - Nov 7th, 2017 at 5:58pm

Johnnie wrote on Nov 7th, 2017 at 5:53pm:

Fight back against whom?  The Terrorists in the Middle-East, Afghanistan, North Africa?   Or against innocent people who just happen to share a religious name with them here in Australia who are completely innocent of any crime?   Tsk, tsk, the only "fightback" that needs to occur is against foolishness and religious persecution.     Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Nov 7th, 2017 at 6:06pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 7th, 2017 at 5:58pm:

Fight back against whom?  The Terrorists in the Middle-East, Afghanistan, North Africa?   Or against innocent people who just happen to share a religious name with them here in Australia who are completely innocent of any crime?   Tsk, tsk, the only "fightback" that needs to occur is against foolishness and religious persecution.     Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The fight back towards Muslim immigration, Trump is hot on it and or very good reason, its plain for everyone to see all the terrorist attacks against west in the name of religion are committed by Muslims, why.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Nov 7th, 2017 at 7:18pm

Fight back against Islamic ideology.  It has always been a violent, invasive, oppressive ideology.

Fight back against it. That most of it's sons and daughters are passive and docile doesn't make it any the less dreadful, violent and oppressive.

Fight back against Islamic ideology. It's a dreadful thing and must not be excused continuously by the Bwianesque eyewolling bastawds.

It is OK to say that Islamism is a toxic, dreadful ideology, it is OK to say that Islamism is not welcome.

The question, of course, is how do you tell thee difference between Muslim and Islamists.  It is an uncomfortable question for the Muslims and the Bwians of the world but making them uncomfortable is NO REASON to avoid the question.

« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2017 at 7:25pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Nov 7th, 2017 at 7:27pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 7th, 2017 at 5:51pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 7th, 2017 at 5:49pm:
Quote:
The BBC reported:

vote One Nation...

I am voting for any party that is against 'diversity' and 'multiculturalism'.  I don't want to be 'inclusive' towards every crazy backward primitive MoFo, I want them to actively fit in or FOrf. But they won't because Muslims will not bend to the kuffar dogs' rules.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, Soren is once again showing his foolishness.   Oooooh!   Roll Eyes

The eyewolling mowon has no awgument,  as usual.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #25 - Nov 7th, 2017 at 10:17pm

Accusations against moslems/ISLAM, made by Yadda

---------- >

Yadda wrote on Nov 5th, 2017 at 10:01pm:

Another reason why we should keep all moslems out of Australia.
....demonstrated, in this next report.

i.e.
The demonstrated utter disrespect,
which many, many moslems have, for our Australian laws and freedoms.

IMAGE.....

UK:
Muslim migrants granted permission to stay in Britain indefinitely,
.....then form rape gang

Quote:

By Robert Spencer on Nov 06, 2017 05:24 pm

UK: Muslim migrants granted permission to stay in Britain indefinitely, then form rape gang

The Qur’an teaches that Infidel women can be lawfully taken for sexual use (cf. its allowance for a man to take “captives of the right hand,” 4:3, 4:24, 23:1-6, 33:50, 70:30).

The Qur’an says: “O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known [i.e. 'known' to be moslem women and 'off limits'] and not [to] be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.” (33:59)

The implication there is that if women do not cover themselves adequately with their outer garments, they may be abused, and that such abuse would be justified.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/11/uk-muslim-migrants-granted-permission-to-stay...

Yadda said....

Welcome to the lands of uncovered infidel women!

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1509495334/0#0

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #26 - Nov 8th, 2017 at 4:34am

Frank wrote on Nov 7th, 2017 at 7:18pm:

Fight back against Islamic ideology.  It has always been a violent, invasive, oppressive ideology.

Fight back against it. That most of it's sons and daughters are passive and docile doesn't make it any the less dreadful, violent and oppressive.

Fight back against Islamic ideology. It's a dreadful thing and must not be excused continuously by the Bwianesque eyewolling bastawds.

It is OK to say that Islamism is a toxic, dreadful ideology, it is OK to say that Islamism is not welcome.

The question, of course, is how do you tell thee difference between Muslim and Islamists.  It is an uncomfortable question for the Muslims and the Bwians of the world but making them uncomfortable is NO REASON to avoid the question.

And herein lies the problem.

How does one tell the difference?

So called moderate muzzos still protest and demand murder and destruction.

So called moderate muzzos still practice primitive and barbaric ritual.

So called moderate muzzos never condemn terrorist attacks, unless they feel threatened.

Perhaps, just perhaps, there are truely no moderate muzzos.

Perhaps, in reality, there is one sho and it fits them all.

Perhaps, they are following their own book of lies and decieving everyone in persuit of their own ultimate goal.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #27 - Nov 8th, 2017 at 9:14am

Valkie wrote on Nov 8th, 2017 at 4:34am:
Frank wrote on Nov 7th, 2017 at 7:18pm:

And herein lies the problem.

How does one tell the difference?

So called moderate muzzos still protest and demand murder and destruction.

So called moderate muzzos still practice primitive and barbaric ritual.

So called moderate muzzos never condemn terrorist attacks, unless they feel threatened.

Perhaps, just perhaps, there are truely no moderate muzzos.

Perhaps, in reality, there is one sho and it fits them all.

Perhaps, they are following their own book of lies and decieving everyone in persuit of their own ultimate goal.

Yadda said....
Quote:

There are no 'moderate' moslems.

Why so ?

Because,      there is no 'moderate' ISLAM.

In ISLAMIC law, it is completely lawful for a moslem to murder a person who rejects ISLAM.

Is it really such a surprise, when we see so many instances of ISLAMIC inspired terror, in our societies in teh West ?

WAKE UP PEOPLE !

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1506202250/22#22
Quote:

There are NO moderate moslems.

A moslem is a follower of ISLAM.       < -------- dictionary definition.

A moderate moslem is a 'fantastical' creature.

It does not exist.   !!

Dictionary;
fantastic = = imaginative or fanciful; remote from reality.

Quote:

Islamic law gives them [moslems] the right to abuse the infidels’ system as much as possible....
the right, in Kheir Sajer’s words, to ‘cheat and lie to the countries that harbor them.’

Google

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

Yadda said....
Quote:

ARGUMENT;
Because of the influence of his religion [and his demonstrated sovereign and primary allegiance to ISLAM, exclusively], every moslem living within Australia, will and must, harbor a latent criminal intent toward every Australian.

ARGUMENT;
At this moment in time,       the majority of moslems living among us, here in Australia,
are prepared to pretend [to us],
their support for Australia laws, for social pluralism, and pretend their support for democracy,
and for all of the freedoms, which Australians enjoy.

But you should fully understand, that every single one of these rights and un-ISLAMIC freedoms which you enjoy today,
are all, rights and freedoms which ISLAMIC law specifically prohibits!!

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #28 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 10:25pm

Accusations against moslems/ISLAM, made by Yadda

---------- >

Yadda wrote on Nov 5th, 2017 at 10:01pm:

Another reason why we should keep all moslems out of Australia.
....demonstrated, in this next report.

i.e.
The demonstrated utter disrespect,
which many, many moslems have, for our Australian laws and freedoms.

Quote:

By Robert Spencer on Nov 12, 2017 06:23 pm

Canada: Jihadi tells court,
Damn your legislation, go to hell.
Hey you infidels, I do not worship what you worship.”

This is rich.

Rehab Dughmosh, who tried to murder people with a golf club and a knife in a Canadian Tire store, said in court:

“Damn your legislation, damn your nationality, go to hell.

Hey you infidels, I do not worship what you worship.”

Dughmosh is quoting chapter 109 of the Qur’an, which is an early Meccan sura that is usually presented as an example of the tolerance of Islam.

Here it is, in its entirety: “Say, ‘O disbelievers, I do not worship what you worship. Nor are you worshippers of what I worship. Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship. Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship. For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.”

But here, Rehab Dughmosh is not sweetly quoting it as a sign of her tolerance,
but spitting it out in a Canadian courtroom as part of her repudiation of Canadian law
and demand to be tried only under Sharia (by which she would be found not guilty, as war on Infidels is mandated in the Qur’an and Sunnah).

She doesn’t worship what the infidel Canadians worship; she worships Allah alone, which makes her “the best of people” (Qur’an 3:110),

and she refuses to be judged by the standards of the unbelievers, [i.e. by Canadian laws]

who are the “most vile of created beings” (Qur’an 98:6).

It is an insight into how jihadis view the so-called “verses of tolerance.”.....

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/11/canada-jihadi-tells-court-damn-your-legislati...

QUESTION;
Why do governments and civil authorities within Western nations choose to refuse to believe the moslem,
when occasionally, a moslem does plainly tell us,
that he/she hates us, because their hatred of non-moslems, is mandated by the true strictures [doctrines] of their faith ?

"....as war on Infidels is mandated in the Qur’an and Sunnah."

IMAGE.....

"We are motivated by our religion, by our Qur’an and Sunnah and we are not ashamed of that,..."

Quote:

By Nicolai Sennels on May 31, 2017 09:02 am

The real cause of Islamic terrorism: “We are motivated by our religion, by our Qur’an and Sunnah”

Every time a new jihad attack strikes innocents in the West, media and politicians get busy blaming “bad integration,” “poverty,” “marginalization,” “racism,” etc.

For some reason, it never occurs to them to ask if Islamic terrorism has anything to do with Islam and the increasing number of followers of this particular religion in our countries......

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/05/the-real-cause-of-islamic-terrorism-we-are-mo...

Quote:

"What makes Allah happy?

Allah is happy, when kafir get killed."

------- >

Please watch this YT...
Muslims being deceptive Islam EX-Muslims
         goto 4m 30s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZx8cNSC9O0

IMAGE.....

Melbourne, 6 Australians dead.

An atrocity, committed by a 'Greek' person claiming that...

"Muslim faith is the correct faith according to the whole world.....

And I am not guilty."

.....n.b.        the moslem who did this, considers himself to be a virtuous person.

The precepts of ISLAM require moslems to fight and to kill persons who reject ISLAM.

And ISLAM calls on moslems to fight, and to destroy and to kill Allah's enemies.

Killing the disbeliever [to the moslem], is performing 'good works' for his faith.

Killing the disbeliever, is what all of the religious precepts of ISLAM direct him to do.

All moslems are taught, by ISLAM's precepts, to be combatants, against Allah's enemies.

To fight, to kill, those who 'disbelieve'.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #29 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 7:00pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Islamophobia everywhere.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print