Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 51
Send Topic Print
Racism, sacred cows and political correctness (Read 110007 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Racism, sacred cows and political correctness
Reply #675 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 3:13pm

freediver wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 1:54pm:
Quote:
no, you've been pretending it was racist cause only white people were banned

Still stuck on the first sentence I see. And we are over 40 pages in. How do you get from "All non-aborigines will be, and presumably those aborigines who are from the wrong tribal group" (the second sentence) to "only white people were banned"? Is this the level of idiocy you must endorse to make yourself blind to racism?

How did I get 'all'? I read the first sentence in your spiel .... I told you it was a lie several times which you denied, several times. I'll move onto the second sentence after we deal with the first.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #676 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 5:09pm

mothra wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 11:22pm:
freediver wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 11:18pm:
Quote:
no, aborigines are banned as well

From where? Uluru? We have been over this also. The men traditionally climb it for ceremonial purposes. The women, of course, are banned. This is the case for most Aboriginal sacred sites. The evidence specifically referring to Uluru has been presented to you several times already.

You really have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, do you.

In Indigenous reckoning, there is women's business and men's business. Men can't go some places, women can't go some places.

And not all men walk on the rock.

It's seriously a national embarrassment how little most Australians know about Aboriginal ways of doing things.

And then, to top it all off, fools like FD call them racist. It's astonishing.

Why do Australians have to know everything about aboriginal people?

Are they feminists??

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #677 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 5:44pm

John Smith wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 12:46pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:24am:
The only land you can't go on near Bondi Beach is private land.

why are you so determined to prove your stupidity with each and every post?

Uluru is private land. It belongs to the local tribe. I've put up the link and comment for you twice already but you're to stupid to understand anything in front off you without it being explained as if you were a toddler.

What if that rock is sacred to me?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #678 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 6:05pm

So,

The abbos have been given their rock and their land.

The rock and the land are theirs and they now totally own them.

So now we no longer have to pay them for doing nothing because its up to them to support themselves right???

No?

So we still have to pay them for doing nuffink and give them land.

We really are stooopid arent we?

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #679 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 6:23pm

Either traditions and spirituality mean something or they do not....I hear a lot of people claiming their traditions and beliefs should be respected yet when Aboriginal people want their beliefs respected they are told they have no right or entitlement (wik / mabo)....The lack of respect and stereotyping on this thread is disgusting and confirms why Aboriginal people should take control over their own lands!!!

Angry Angry Angry

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #680 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 6:25pm

philperth2010 wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 6:23pm:
Either traditions and spirituality mean something or they do not....I hear a lot of people claiming their traditions and beliefs should be respected yet when Aboriginal people want their beliefs respected they are told they have no right or entitlement (wik / mabo)....The lack of respect and stereotyping on this thread is disgusting and confirms why Aboriginal people should take control over their own lands!!!

Angry Angry Angry

No problem, let them have their lands.

They will only sell it to miners and multinationals anyway.

Just so long as they get off the welfare tit and fend for themselves.

Never gonna happen, they are just too damn lazy

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #681 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:37pm

John Smith wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 3:13pm:
Quote:

Still stuck on the first sentence I see. And we are over 40 pages in. How do you get from "All non-aborigines will be, and presumably those aborigines who are from the wrong tribal group" (the second sentence) to "only white people were banned"? Is this the level of idiocy you must endorse to make yourself blind to racism?

How did I get 'all'? I read the first sentence in your spiel .... I told you it was a lie several times which you denied, several times. I'll move onto the second sentence after we deal with the first.

It is not a lie. You have to change what it actually says to make it a lie. Even if you fail to comprehend the first sentence, the rest of the paragraph makes the meaning bleeding obvious. It's like the more I discuss the topic with you, the stupider it gets, to the point where you cannot understand a 7 word sentence. Have another try John.

Quote:

Phil your mistake is to believe that their spirituality only has meaning if they can impose it on everyone else via the law. That's like saying the we have to respect Christianity and give it meaning by letting Christians take aboriginal children off them to raise them properly.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #682 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:55pm

Valkie wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 6:05pm:
So,

The abbos have been given their rock and their land.

The rock and the land are theirs and they now totally own them.

So now we no longer have to pay them for doing nothing because its up to them to support themselves right???

No?

So we still have to pay them for doing nuffink and give them land.

We really are stooopid arent we?

Sure are, Matty. We taxpayers have been paying for your Centrelink benefits for years. I guess that makes us your boss, no?

I want to see a really really dumb post next time, okay? That's an order.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #683 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:58pm

philperth2010 wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 6:23pm:

Angry Angry Angry

You reckon if you climb The Rock or run Kokoda TRAIL, you won't get a spiritual uplift?

Selfish bastards just don't want to share it... .. imagine they are the only ones with spirituality....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #684 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:58pm

freediver wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:37pm:
John Smith wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 3:13pm:
Quote:

It is not a lie. You have to change what it actually says to make it a lie. Even if you fail to comprehend the first sentence, the rest of the paragraph makes the meaning bleeding obvious. It's like the more I discuss the topic with you, the stupider it gets, to the point where you cannot understand a 7 word sentence. Have another try John.

Quote:

Phil your mistake is to believe that their spirituality only has meaning if they can impose it on everyone else via the law. That's like saying the we have to respect Christianity and give it meaning by letting Christians take aboriginal children off them to raise them properly.

Catch that one, Phil? FD's religion is snatching Boong kids for the missions.

Disgusting? Never.

Freeeeeedom.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #685 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:02pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 2:12am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 10:03pm:
John Smith wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 10:01pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 9:58pm:
no one stopping you from landing a chopper on Uluru Hammer. You just can't climb it.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yes I can unless the government changes the contract the aboriginal people signed with the government.

agreement guarantees access to the rock. Not ON the rock..... it doesn't guarantee your ability to climb. The abo's own it, it's up to them what they do with it conditional on continued permission for tourists to visit.

That's not how  I read it.

Can you provide us with your copy, Homo?

Cheers. [/quote]

Ah - so it's changing now - there's no GUARANTEE of your right to climb Ayers Rock..... so now we need a signed guarantee to do that?

That's like the laughable 'wage gap' nonsense trotted out regularly - when caught out, the feminists and their running dogs changed the wording to income gap..... well - there's a huge income gap between me and Tom Cruise.... if ever I do another movie.....  Grin

P.S.  I had the same thought about a chopper.....  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #686 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 10:19pm

It is not a lie.

of course it is. You pretending otherwise isn't going to change that.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #687 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 10:40pm

John Smith wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 10:19pm:
It is not a lie.

Are you saying white people will not be banned? Does this idiocy have any substance to it, or do you just blurt it out these days?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #688 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 11:17pm

freediver wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 10:40pm:
John Smith wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 10:19pm:
It is not a lie.

Are you saying white people will not be banned? Does this idiocy have any substance to it, or do you just blurt it out these days?

Are you saying JS hasn't read your posts?

That's a question. Jellyfish #25?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #689 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 11:48pm

They's only bannin' WHARTE peoples?  Plurry racists....  I was looking forward to that spiritual experience of climbing the rock...  I can see it now... used to run up flights and flights of stairs etc, could climb a seven storey building in under a minute with no equipment..... in my late forties I could cover more ground faster than men half my age ....now I can't even run from here to there without falling down.... any uphill climb gives me extreme chest pain - not heart but it sure hurts like hell.... maybe oil in the lungs and Gulf War Syndrome or something from burning oil rigs .... and I'd be stopping every couple of minutes... but I'd get there...

Bloody racists taking away a man's Right to climb a Rock.... Bloody Racists and their running dogs!

WHITEMANOPHOBES!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 51
Send Topic Print