Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 51
Send Topic Print
Racism, sacred cows and political correctness (Read 110008 times)
Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Racism, sacred cows and political correctness
Reply #495 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:02pm

John Smith wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:53pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:37pm:
BECAUSE JOHN SMITH HAS FINALLY COME CLEAN IN TELLING THE TRUTH IE THAT HE'S ABORIGINAL.

FD ban her please. According to you revealing personal information will not be tolerated, even if the information is false. You said something along the lines of 'if it looks like personal information it will be treated as such, no loopholes '  ....

or does that rule only apply to some people fd?

I only pointed out your own post.

It's not my fault that you can't keep up with your lies and FD outted you!

Sucked in!
« Last Edit: Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:07pm by Lisa Jones »  

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #496 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:04pm

PZ547 wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:41pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:30pm:
John Smith wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:24pm:
PZ547 wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:23pm:
You're really losing the plot now and the rollie-eyes aren't helping

they're the traditional owners. As such they have right of say over how the rock is used. roliie eyes and all.

No They Don't - Not Any More Than They Have The Right To Say What Happens On Grazing Land Held By Farmers Over Which They Also Have Native Title - to do what is traditional - not just play block.

Get it right, Smith - this is nothing but just another push to expand the interpretation of 'traditional ownership' or Native Title, so as to give to Aboriginals everywhere the 'right' to control what does and does not happen in any area over which they have Native Title.

What happens when they decide - once your kind have their way without thought - to decree that the paid-up Owner of cattle country cannot run cattle there because it is 'against their beliefs'?

When did you arrive here?

If feminism taught us one thing, it was that once you gave a mealy-mouthed and superficially decent thing to them - they used that as the foot in the door to expand it and make it more and more their own domain regardless of anyone else, and as a 'right'.

What the hell is wrong with people who cannot see these simple realities?

Time to start saying NO - and mean it!

It's those behind the aborigines.  They the ones running the agenda

They have fingers in all pies, worldwide

Destruction is their game

Destruction of society via various means is simply a tool within their agenda

Abos are pawns

Do these others have a name?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #497 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:04pm

JS is Aboriginal?
Took him 40,000 years to finally show his face.
Wonder what it was that he felt he had to hide?

...precioussssssssssssssss

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #498 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:06pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:04pm:
JS is Aboriginal?

Remember that multi banned troll from Yahoo we all referred to as FRODO? That's him.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #499 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:07pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:04pm:
PZ547 wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:41pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:30pm:
John Smith wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:24pm:
PZ547 wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:23pm:
You're really losing the plot now and the rollie-eyes aren't helping

they're the traditional owners. As such they have right of say over how the rock is used. roliie eyes and all.

No They Don't - Not Any More Than They Have The Right To Say What Happens On Grazing Land Held By Farmers Over Which They Also Have Native Title - to do what is traditional - not just play block.

Get it right, Smith - this is nothing but just another push to expand the interpretation of 'traditional ownership' or Native Title, so as to give to Aboriginals everywhere the 'right' to control what does and does not happen in any area over which they have Native Title.

What happens when they decide - once your kind have their way without thought - to decree that the paid-up Owner of cattle country cannot run cattle there because it is 'against their beliefs'?

When did you arrive here?

If feminism taught us one thing, it was that once you gave a mealy-mouthed and superficially decent thing to them - they used that as the foot in the door to expand it and make it more and more their own domain regardless of anyone else, and as a 'right'.

What the hell is wrong with people who cannot see these simple realities?

Time to start saying NO - and mean it!

It's those behind the aborigines.  They the ones running the agenda

They have fingers in all pies, worldwide

Destruction is their game

Destruction of society via various means is simply a tool within their agenda

Abos are pawns

Do these others have a name?

Yup

and it's a four-letter word 

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #500 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:09pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:06pm:
JS is Aboriginal?

Remember that multi banned troll from Yahoo we all referred to as FRODO? That's him.

More like GOLLUM/SMEAGOL  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #501 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:10pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:09pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:06pm:
JS is Aboriginal?

More like GOLLUM/SMEAGOL  Wink

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #502 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:21pm

John Smith wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:26pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:18pm:
John Smith wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:11pm:
freediver wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:03pm:
John if the government handed Bondi Beach to a group of white people, with the expectation that they would ban all women and non-white men in accordance with their religious views, and that ownership would be an exclusive birthright of their children, would you insist that it is not racist so long as there was a theoretical possibility of them letting a non-white person in who adopted their religion and culture?

blah blah blah ....
lots of groups of white people own land around bondi that I am restricted from accessing FD. Why isn't that racism? Cheesy Cheesy

A very weak answer.

I never expected you to get it booby. you rarely do.

John why does the fact that all Australians, regardless of race, have a right to purchase property near Bondi Beach make it any less racist to hand exclusive control over Uluru to Aborigines?

Attempt number 4 at getting a straight answer from John. Looks like he is descending into gibberish. Don't be a jellyfish now John.

If the government handed control of Bondi Beach to a group of white people, with the expectation that they would ban all women and non-white men in accordance with their religious views, and that control over the beach would be an exclusive birthright of their children, would you insist that it is not racist so long as there was a theoretical possibility of them letting a non-white person in who adopted their religion and culture?

Or would common sense kick in?

Would it make a difference if they let non-white people take photos from a distance and preceded it with a lengthy campaign of guilt tripping non-white people into staying off the beach because it made their children cry?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #503 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:23pm

freediver wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:22pm:
Third attempt at a straight answer from John:

If the government handed control of Bondi Beach to a group of white people, with the expectation that they would ban all women and non-white men in accordance with their religious views, and that control over the beach would be an exclusive birthright of their children, would you insist that it is not racist so long as there was a theoretical possibility of them letting a non-white person in who adopted their religion and culture?

Is it dawning on you how idiotic your argument is yet? Or does it still need some work?

John if the government handed Bondi Beach to a group of white people, with the expectation that they would ban all women and non-white men in accordance with their religious views, and that ownership would be an exclusive birthright of their children, would you insist that it is not racist so long as there was a theoretical possibility of them letting a non-white person in who adopted their religion and culture?

blah blah blah ....
lots of groups of white people own land around bondi that I am restricted from accessing FD. Why isn't that racism? Cheesy Cheesy

A very weak answer.

It's a feeble excuse for spineless evasion.

What do you think, JS? FD's counting your answers. Let's count FD's.

FD, do you uphold the use of lies and evasion in your campaign against the dirty Boongs?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #504 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:28pm

freediver wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:21pm:

blah blah blah ....

A very weak answer.

John why does the fact that all Australians, regardless of race, have a right to purchase property near Bondi Beach make it any less racist to hand exclusive control over Uluru to Aborigines?

Attempt number 4 at getting a straight answer from John. Looks like he is descending into gibberish. Don't be a jellyfish now John.

Would it make a difference if they let non-white people take photos from a distance and preceded it with a lengthy campaign of guilt tripping non-white people into staying off the beach because it made their children cry?

Good luck getting any lucid answer from him.

Mind you he's run away in cyber fear .....as he tends to when outted.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #505 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:30pm

John Smith's OK by me

We all have 'heritage'

We don't get to choose it

Furthermore, we're raised in bias at home, before we start school

Poms would become defensive if all they heard on here was pom-bashing

Those of French or Italian or Spanish etc. heritage would become defensive if all they heard was disparagement of their family line

Come on John Smith, come back.  Your opinions re: this matter are as worthy as those of anyone else

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #506 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:38pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:28pm:

blah blah blah ....

A very weak answer.

Cyber fear, is it?

FD, don't be scared. We're all friends here. If you like to tell porkies, we won't mind, I promise you. If you're a naughty racist, It's all good.

We still like Herbie, and he posts nothing but racist bullsht.

You?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #507 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:41pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:38pm:

blah blah blah ....

A very weak answer.

Cyber fear, is it?

FD, don't be scared. We're all friends here. If you like to tell porkies, we won't mind, I promise you. If you're a naughty racist, It's all good.

We still like Herbie, and he posts nothing but racist bullsht.

You?

I'm more superior than all of you.

Why?

I'm a woman.  Tongue

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #508 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:45pm

PZ547 wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:30pm:
John Smith's OK by me

We all have 'heritage'

We don't get to choose it

Furthermore, we're raised in bias at home, before we start school

Poms would become defensive if all they heard on here was pom-bashing

Those of French or Italian or Spanish etc. heritage would become defensive if all they heard was disparagement of their family line

Come on John Smith, come back.  Your opinions re: this matter are as worthy as those of anyone else

Do you agree with what he is saying - that it is not racist?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #509 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:46pm

blah blah blah ....

A very weak answer.

Some useful info re Uluru:

In the ceremony held to transfer ‘custodianship’ of Uluru and neighbouring Kata Tjuta to the Anangu people, it was performed in the shadow of the immense rock and is considered to be one of the most significant moments in the Aboriginal land-rights movement.

Not without conditions, the handback was under the terms of the ‘handover agreement,’ which saw the Anangu people lease Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park to the Australian Parks and Wildlife Service for 99 years, ensuring the public's ongoing access, as well as continued funds to the local community.

There.

I've even highlighted the best part  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 51
Send Topic Print