Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Send Topic Print
Qlder's can finally boot out incompetent ALP govt! (Read 14704 times)
Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re: Qlder's can finally boot out incompetent ALP govt!
Reply #75 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 7:57am

John Smith wrote on Nov 18th, 2017 at 8:21pm:
hatman92 wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 8:04am:
I am posting the world of reality.

whatever reality you're posting it's certainly not from this world.

Maybe drug induced ?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 8:23am

my vote goes to the greens

4 More Public Holidays...

blimey  how can they fail.. Smiley

the bloody libs crack on about jobs and growth...

who the bloody hell wants to work  when they can live in Qld.... how schoolies week going..

maybe they can have over 50s  play up week.. Smiley Wink Wink

followed by.. over 70s  happy hour week....

lets all get happy week......month...or months....

Qld here we come.. Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:04am

hatman92 wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 7:03am:
and labor stand a good chance of winning seats thanks to their very negative election campaign

the hypocrisy is strong in this one. Cheesy Cheesy

can you put up ONE positive liberal add?

just one

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #78 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 9:12am

Dnarever wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 7:21pm:
hatman92 wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 7:17pm:
Depends on what betting company you look at.

When it comes to putting in your vote.  Only those living off the government or taxpayer would vote Labor.  Labor has made sure those number have swelled by employing tens of thousands of new public servants and destroying jobs creating new unemployed people.

Quote:
Queensland is leading the nation for employment growth, with 27,000 people finding a job last month, but the state is lagging behind when it comes to wages.
In seasonally-adjusted terms, the largest increase in employment in July was in Queensland, Australian Bureau of Statistics data released on Thursday shows.

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/politics/queensland/queensland-unemployment-rat...

How does it feel to be clearly shown to be FOS.

Yes it is great when a party run by a deranged tuck shop lady fudges the employment number by making sure 10s or 100s or useless public servants are employed  in her city, while allowing the rest of the state to go begging.

As as that useless PoS gets booted the better.

She looks after herself, her party and her south east queensland and the rest of us can get fkked as far as that b1tch in concerned.

Pity she needs the rest of the state to maintain control of the money she uses to gold plate SEQ.

IP Logged

hatman92

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 1:45pm

I doubt she will get booted BigOl64.  They certainly will not lose votes in Brisbane and the people in regional Qld will vote for her as well.

I think Labor has read the book "The Hunger Games" and thought it was an instruction manual.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #80 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 2:08pm

hatman92 wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 1:45pm:
I doubt she will get booted BigOl64.  They certainly will not lose votes in Brisbane and the people in regional Qld will vote for her as well.

I think Labor has read the book "The Hunger Games" and thought it was an instruction manual.

What makes you think we would re-elect an incompetent fkk up that deliberately maintain a 10% + unemployment rate in the regionals while gold plating the south est corner?

That bitch has even refused to show her face in Townsville so I don't tihnk her three MPs currently residing in Townsville are going to get re-elected.

Have no doubt she is not appreciated for what she has done to the north and she will be paying a hefty price for her treachery.

IP Logged

hatman92

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 2:34pm

BigOl64 wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 2:08pm:
What makes you think we would re-elect an incompetent fkk up that deliberately maintain a 10% + unemployment rate in the regionals while gold plating the south est corner?

That bitch has even refused to show her face in Townsville so I don't tihnk her three MPs currently residing in Townsville are going to get re-elected.

Have no doubt she is not appreciated for what she has done to the north and she will be paying a hefty price for her treachery.

Experience tells me.  You watch, Saturday night Nicholls will be resigning as opposition leader and labor will be celebrating a win.

Do not underestimate the retardedness of people.  It is what you get when you have compulsory voting.  Trump won because of voluntary voting, so the complacent ones never voted.

Everyone has to vote in Qld, so they will vote for Labor.  It will not be a runaway victory for Labor, but they will win.  While the government can easily borrow money and there are still minority scapegoats to destroy, labor will always win.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #82 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 8:35pm

hatman92 wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 2:34pm:

Experience tells me.  You watch, Saturday night Nicholls will be resigning as opposition leader and labor will be celebrating a win.

Do not underestimate the retardedness of people.  It is what you get when you have compulsory voting.  Trump won because of voluntary voting, so the complacent ones never voted.

Everyone has to vote in Qld, so they will vote for Labor.  It will not be a runaway victory for Labor, but they will win.  While the government can easily borrow money and there are still minority scapegoats to destroy, labor will always win.

Do you know that the conservatives introduced compulsory voting because it benefited them ?

Trump won because of voluntary voting,

I don't think that was meant to include the Russians ?

IP Logged

hatman92

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 6:03pm

"No deals Anna" is still saying no deals three years after she said no deals then cut a deal to become premier.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-20/queensland-election-crossbench-wont-get-a-word-in-premier-says/9168034?WT.ac=statenews_qld

Had to LOL at the pathetic excuse "no deals Anna" made up.

Labor will quickly bend over and let the greens have their way with them if it means forming government.

No one would believe "no deals anna" now.

And the Labor scare campaign keeps on going.  Still not seen a single positive advertisement from labor.  all negative, negative, negative.

It it like the last three years.  Nothing positive has happened in Qld, so Labor do not want to spoil their run.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #84 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 6:37pm

hatman92 wrote on Nov 19th, 2017 at 2:34pm:

Since you seem to be the expert why exactly will the regional be voting labor, considering what labor has done to them?

Or don't you think labor needs the rest of QLD to remain in power?

IP Logged

hatman92

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 6:49pm

They will be voting Labor because they are Labor areas and they do not know what they are missing out on as they have been strangled slowly by Labor thus have become used to getting a barbed stick up their arse.

Like cooking a frog in water.  Start with cool water and slowly heat it, the frog will not jump out. Put the frog in hot water it jumps out straight away.  So regional Qld is used to crap roads, no jobs and pathetic services.  Dying younger and earning less then the brisbane people. In my area Labor gives us a prison expansion, while Brisbane gets a $2 billion entertainment area.

I am quite certain by now that Labor will win the election.  It will not be by much and they may even need to enter a greens coalition to win, but win they will.  I have been disappointed before in election results thinking people can see the labor party for what it is, but it has dawned on me the majority do not or else they like dying younger and earning less.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #86 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 7:04pm

hatman92 wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 6:49pm:
They will be voting Labor because they are Labor areas and they do not know what they are missing out on as they have been strangled slowly by Labor thus have become used to getting a barbed stick up their arse.

Like cooking a frog in water.  Start with cool water and slowly heat it, the frog will not jump out. Put the frog in hot water it jumps out straight away.  So regional Qld is used to crap roads, no jobs and pathetic services.  Dying younger and earning less then the brisbane people. In my area Labor gives us a prison expansion, while Brisbane gets a $2 billion entertainment area.

I am quite certain by now that Labor will win the election.  It will not be by much and they may even need to enter a greens coalition to win, but win they will.  I have been disappointed before in election results thinking people can see the labor party for what it is, but it has dawned on me the majority do not or else they like dying younger and earning less.

You really think that the average person should be with the guys who undermine health and education so that they can give tax cuts to their wealthy busness mates ?

I somehow cannot see many hard working wage earners agreeing with you.

IP Logged

hatman92

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Nov 20th, 2017 at 7:50pm

Dnarever wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 7:04pm:
You really think that the average person should be with the guys who undermine health and education so that they can give tax cuts to their wealthy busness mates ?

I somehow cannot see many hard working wage earners agreeing with you.

Who undermines health and education?

Labor has won every election since 1989 except one.

They have shut down and sold off schools close to me.  They have reduced health services in hospitals close to me.

Seems to me like Labor is the one cutting education and reducing health services.

If you look into it you can see it is Labor that hates everyone in regional Queensland.  They take what little money we have and spend it in gold plated Brisbane.

IP Logged

hatman92

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 9:18am

Despite Labor not being able to run a positive ad that I have seen, they are still ahead 51% to 49% two party preferred.

It shows how silly people are.

Latest news is Labor is planning to shut down coal fired powered stations to get to their renewable energy target.

Mass blackouts are predicted.

IP Logged

hatman92

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 3:09pm

BigOl64 wrote on Nov 20th, 2017 at 6:37pm:
why exactly will the regional be voting labor, considering what labor has done to them?

Another thing is One Nation have a policy of putting all sitting members last on their how to vote cards.

Hanson really is a bit of a dingbat when it comes to politics.

If people follow One Nation how to vote cards, in LNP seats ON preferences will flow to Labor.  Therefore kicking the LNP out and putting in a Labor government because in a LNP seat if Labor and LNP come first, second, ON preferences will go straight to Labor.

From what I understand One Nation are really only contesting regional seats, which Labor holds very few and Labor have the Brisbane urban seats already won.  They are not going to lose any seats in Brisbane and might even win some. So they will be mostly contesting LNP seats, so ON preferences will flow to Labor giving them a leg up and getting them to win.

Why I think her a dingbat is that she hates Labor more then LNP, so why would you preference Labor above LNP if it means Labor get back in leading ON to have no say in government.

From what I understand One Nation are really only contesting regional seats, which Labor holds very few and Labor have the Brisbane urban seats already won.  They are not going to lose any seats in Brisbane and might even win some.

The LNP have run a weak as piss campaign.  You would think they would have learned something about attack campaigns and how they work.  Look at Abbott, look at mediscare, look at the current Labor scare campaign. They all worked.

Seems many people are now predicting a Labor victory on Saturday.
« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2017 at 3:15pm by hatman92 »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Send Topic Print