Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
It's Hilarious about Hillary (Read 1992 times)
Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Re: It's Hilarious about Hillary
Reply #15 - Oct 24th, 2017 at 2:42pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 24th, 2017 at 2:16pm:

Oh DonkeyBoy, your brilliance is only overshadowed by your memory.......I told ya I can peek when I wanna, & when I don't wanna, your post goes blank & empty as yer donkeyboy head ...

Guess what.......this time I chose ta peek.....gotcha!

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #16 - Oct 24th, 2017 at 2:43pm

To.

And I'm calling total and utter crap.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Oct 24th, 2017 at 2:44pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Oct 24th, 2017 at 2:40pm:
Marla wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 2:51am:

Beautifully dressed.

Wonder who designed the SS uniforms ?

Hugo Boss.

It's true.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Oct 25th, 2017 at 1:59am

The only people who pretend to care about Hillary are the "conservatives" who use her as a tactic to disguise the mess Trump is making.

Biden 2020.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #19 - Oct 25th, 2017 at 5:14pm

When is the left going to cut loose with the albatross round its neck?
Never I hope.

Meanwhile the book tour cum revolution is dying slowly. The book has dropped to #32 in the seller list and is in the bargain bins . . .where it should and is being joined by Hollywood's output and people, as well as the Dem leadership.

Roosevelt, Truman, Kennedy, Johnson are crying in their graves.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Oct 25th, 2017 at 6:46pm

bogarde73 wrote on Oct 25th, 2017 at 5:14pm:
Never I hope.

Meanwhile the book tour cum revolution is dying slowly. The book has dropped to #32 in the seller list and is in the bargain bins . . .where it should and is being joined by Hollywood's output and people, as well as the Dem leadership.

After making $4M for writing it. I dont think she is upset.

No one will read Trumps written-in-disgrace memoirs other than tossers like you.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #21 - Oct 25th, 2017 at 8:44pm

Never I hope.

As I have mentioned before most of the people we sent to Washington are now members of the Big Government Party. Call them Republicrats or Democans  they are one big happy family when the public isn't watching. Kind of like Wrestling ( WWF Wide Wrestling Federation), it is all an inside game until someone like Trump comes along and tries to play straight with the Public.

I highly recommend reading "What Happened" by Hillary as long as you can do it without paying to read it. I went to my local Library for a membership card so I can read her book in its entirety for free when it becomes available. So far I pick it up at my local Warehouse Club when I am in the book section and read a few chapters. I should not have been surprised that on election night the first call she accepted and found great comfort in was from Bush 43. Since the Clintons have very little influence to sell at the moment a book deal probably looked like easy money. Bill told her this wasn't the book to send to the publishers but if you are not a fan it is eye opening. 
Most of the people who buy her book probably will never read it, the purchase was just their showing of support for their failed queen.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Oct 25th, 2017 at 8:53pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 24th, 2017 at 2:44pm:
Beautifully dressed.

Wonder who designed the SS uniforms ?

Hugo Boss.

It's true. [/quote]

Nonsense.

The designs were copied off the Italians.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #23 - Oct 26th, 2017 at 2:07am

Mortdooley wrote on Oct 25th, 2017 at 8:44pm:
As I have mentioned before most of the people we sent to Washington are now members of the Big Government Party. Call them Republicrats or Democans  they are one big happy family when the public isn't watching. Kind of like Wrestling ( WWF Wide Wrestling Federation), it is all an inside game until someone like Trump comes along and tries to play straight with the Public.

I highly recommend reading "What Happened" by Hillary as long as you can do it without paying to read it. I went to my local Library for a membership card so I can read her book in its entirety for free when it becomes available. So far I pick it up at my local Warehouse Club when I am in the book section and read a few chapters. I should not have been surprised that on election night the first call she accepted and found great comfort in was from Bush 43. Since the Clintons have very little influence to sell at the moment a book deal probably looked like easy money. Bill told her this wasn't the book to send to the publishers but if you are not a fan it is eye opening. 

Most of the people who buy her book probably will never read it, the purchase was just their showing of support for their failed queen.

I call shenanigans that you ever read a book in your life, morty torty.

You're just another clueless, fat Texuun buffoon who doesn't know poo about the efficacy of "democracy", in a capitalist dominated socioeconomic system, for playing a role in the struggles of working people to improve their lives. This is why led by the nose monkeys such as yourself put a Canadian in your Senate and mentally ill orange misogynist doucherag in the White House. 

You claim you're working class yet you know so little about it. The working class, in the person of the left-led unions, made serious demands and the ruling class as led by FDR decided that it was necessary to make some major concessions. Seems America has drifted away from that; half the industrial ruling class wanted to fortify their factories and their estates, hire more thugs, mobilize the army and fight it out; Roosevelt prevailed and concessions were made while pervasive efforts were made to neutralize and eventually eliminate the leftist leadership in the unions and other popular organizations and replace them with pliant toadies. That accelerated after FDR's death and the first major public policy victory was the Taft-Hartley Act of 1947 that even the Pendergast Machine hack Harry Truman vetoed, the reactionary bi-partisan majority overrode the veto.

Why am I wasting my time telling you this? Eventuality by a conjunction of conditions including; high levels working class solidarity and mobilization; ruling class divisions and crises; and the fact that the U.S., at the time, was once the leading capitalist society that actually controlled such great wealth that it was possible for the ruling class to make these concessions and survive intact. Clearly those conditions are not true in the U.S. now; perhaps in China some analogous situation might arise in the coming years, but certainly not here. The democracy that Trump is destroying manifests itself in the sort of degraded conditions we see here in the U.S. at present, or in the sorts of horrors suffered in Germany from 1933-1945 and you admit to openly supporting this.

Yeah, you "read a book" all right.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #24 - Oct 26th, 2017 at 2:15am

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #25 - Oct 26th, 2017 at 6:14am

Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 25th, 2017 at 8:53pm:
Nonsense.

The designs were copied off the Italians.

Watch what you say about us Italians, asshole.

Guess the WOP and win a prize.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #26 - Oct 26th, 2017 at 6:36am

I've heard of Uranium 238 but I never heard of Uranium One before.

Is this some new kind of base substance?

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Oct 26th, 2017 at 7:41am

bogarde73 wrote on Oct 26th, 2017 at 6:36am:
I've heard of Uranium 238 but I never heard of Uranium One before.

Is this some new kind of base substance?

You are right. There is U235 and U238 in the real world. But in the fantasy world of Republican tossers there is also U1 -which doesnt exist.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mattywish

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Oct 26th, 2017 at 10:09am

Only way to drain the swamp is to put a bullet in the back of their heads. Hillary, Hussain Obama, the lot. Those leftist fckits need to be taught a lesson they won't forget.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #29 - Oct 26th, 2017 at 10:12am

Mattywish wrote on Oct 26th, 2017 at 10:09am:
Only way to drain the swamp is to put a bullet in the back of their heads. Hillary, Hussain Obama, the lot. Those leftist fckits need to be taught a lesson they won't forget.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Neat sockpuppet account, Mechanic.

But please do keep on talking like this. It may warrant you a visit from the local police.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print