Christian Paedophilia (Read 616 times)
____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Christian Paedophilia
Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:49am

Potential witness in Exclusive Brethren sex abuse case paid to remain silent

The Exclusive Brethren church has been covering up child sex abuse for decades, and last year I wrote about it. The story told of children who were denied, bullied or bought off by the religious sect to keep their abuse secret.

The main source for the story was the Brethren's former spokesman, Tony McCorkell.

A towering, flawed mountain of a man, McCorkell went nervously on the record with me, breaking ranks a decade after leaving the church and confessing to the role he had played in the history of cover-ups. It was a role that ate at his conscience.

What was not clear at the time, to either McCorkell or me, was how far the Exclusive Brethren would go to continue resist the truth being told.
The Exclusive Brethren is a Christian-based religious sect that former members say is a cult. Led by multi-millionaire Sydney businessman Bruce D. Hales, it hides from public scrutiny. Its members will not eat, form friendships or communicate with outsiders, except to do business with them or to lobby conservative politicians.

It donates freely, but secretly, to the Liberal Party, even though its members do not vote. It splits families, denies children the opportunity to go to university and minimises its tax payments. Hales recently recommended one member take arsenic or rat poison rather than communicate with his own family members.

more

http://www.smh.com.au/national/potential-witness-in-exclusive-brethren-sex-abuse...

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Christian Paedophilia
Reply #1 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 11:51am

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 12:25pm

____ wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:49am:
Potential witness in Exclusive Brethren sex abuse case paid to remain silent

The Exclusive Brethren church has been covering up child sex abuse for decades, and last year I wrote about it. The story told of children who were denied, bullied or bought off by the religious sect to keep their abuse secret.

The main source for the story was the Brethren's former spokesman, Tony McCorkell.

A towering, flawed mountain of a man, McCorkell went nervously on the record with me, breaking ranks a decade after leaving the church and confessing to the role he had played in the history of cover-ups. It was a role that ate at his conscience.

What was not clear at the time, to either McCorkell or me, was how far the Exclusive Brethren would go to continue resist the truth being told.
The Exclusive Brethren is a Christian-based religious sect that former members say is a cult. Led by multi-millionaire Sydney businessman Bruce D. Hales, it hides from public scrutiny. Its members will not eat, form friendships or communicate with outsiders, except to do business with them or to lobby conservative politicians.

It donates freely, but secretly, to the Liberal Party, even though its members do not vote. It splits families, denies children the opportunity to go to university and minimises its tax payments. Hales recently recommended one member take arsenic or rat poison rather than communicate with his own family members.

more

http://www.smh.com.au/national/potential-witness-in-exclusive-brethren-sex-abuse...

it is simply another branch of freemasonry ..

just like scientology , just like mormons , roman catholic church yes the ones who killed the christ , and other religious nutcases wanting to rape children and pay for the rape with fiat hush money

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 1:01pm

Gnads wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 11:51am:

Re Gnads:

Which one is worse?

1) In Afghanistan, there is not much rule of law.  People do as they please if they have power. 
2) In Australia, there is rule of law.  And it stated clearly that you cant do it.  And yet, they do it, and then tries to cover it up.

You decide.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 24th, 2017 at 8:04am

tickleandrose wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 1:01pm:
Gnads wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 11:51am:

Re Gnads:

Which one is worse?

1) In Afghanistan, there is not much rule of law.  People do as they please if they have power. 
2) In Australia, there is rule of law.  And it stated clearly that you cant do it.  And yet, they do it, and then tries to cover it up.

You decide.

I don't condone any of it.

And are there not events occurring to redress the actions of Catholic priests here & overseas?

Why is George Pell back in Australia?

You should also realise that there have been many Afghan refugees bought to Australia .... who think it's OK to continue with their paedophile ways ......

& they get away with it because of "cultural differences" accepted by our Judges/Court system.

So much for the Rule of Law.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Oct 24th, 2017 at 2:51pm

I blame Islam, but that's just me.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print