Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
MUSLMS OUT, welcme mat worn out (Read 2572 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

MUSLMS OUT, welcme mat worn out
Oct 21st, 2017 at 8:59pm

Trump has taken the welcome mat out, why cant we.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: MUSLMS OUT, welcme mat worn out
Reply #1 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 9:21pm

ACME beheading franchise available.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 9:49pm

Only for those who consider it their Allah-given duty to not behave normally.... they are welcome to be booted aboard the next boat to Nauru.... rather than the majority genuine asylum seekers who are marooned there without hope.

I, for one, am happy to accept decent people who simply and genuinely want a new home away from strife and early death etc.... I am not happy to continue to accept those who deliberately choose to go against all reasonable standards of behaviour.... and that applies to 'economic refugees' as well**... to me, the only real standard is whether or not they choose (deliberate choice = sic) to be genuinely upright and supporting members of THIS community.

I say we implement a policy of replacing those who pass the tests, at Nauru etc, with those who have PROVEN themselves to be of no value to this nation and its people and its culture.  Bring the good ones here and banish the others, regardless of family ties or whatever.

You wanna be here?  Love it or leave it - by choice or with no choice..... you fork up - you leave.... and we will replace you with someone who genuinely wants to be a member of THIS nation and society.

** On review that comment is not in accord with my real thoughts... I meant that economic refugees were as welcome as any other, as long as they pass the test and continue to maintain the test of being good citizens.  I'm not perfect.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 9:58pm

Johnnie wrote on Oct 21st, 2017 at 9:21pm:
ACME beheading franchise available.

Jimal's beheadings.

IBI

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 4:01am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 21st, 2017 at 9:49pm:
Only for those who consider it their Allah-given duty to not behave normally.... they are welcome to be booted aboard the next boat to Nauru.... rather than the majority genuine asylum seekers who are marooned there without hope.

I, for one, am happy to accept decent people who simply and genuinely want a new home away from strife and early death etc.... I am not happy to continue to accept those who deliberately choose to go against all reasonable standards of behaviour.... and that applies to 'economic refugees' as well**... to me, the only real standard is whether or not they choose (deliberate choice = sic) to be genuinely upright and supporting members of THIS community.

I say we implement a policy of replacing those who pass the tests, at Nauru etc, with those who have PROVEN themselves to be of no value to this nation and its people and its culture.  Bring the good ones here and banish the others, regardless of family ties or whatever.

You wanna be here?  Love it or leave it - by choice or with no choice..... you fork up - you leave.... and we will replace you with someone who genuinely wants to be a member of THIS nation and society.

** On review that comment is not in accord with my real thoughts... I meant that economic refugees were as welcome as any other, as long as they pass the test and continue to maintain the test of being good citizens.  I'm not perfect.

So we should keep taking them at the rate they keep breeding, there is something skewiff in that approach in that a saturation point will be reached and by then we will wake up and see, oops.
These are critical times for OZ and they are in the hands of a bipartisan bunch of wankers, the majority have no say in who comes here or how many.
We are full, and importing hundreds of thousands of religious tribesmen can only be detrimental to the future generations of this great Southern land.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #5 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:48am

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I suppose it's nice to have somewhere where the Islamophobes can express their views,  where they won't be criticised.   Shame really that it isn't here.   Another thread where, tsk, tsk, the Islamophobes express their Islamophobia for all to see.  Move along, folks, move along, nothing of interest to see here.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:54am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:48am:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I suppose it's nice to have somewhere where the Islamophobes can express their views,  where they won't be criticised.   Shame really that it isn't here.   Another thread where, tsk, tsk, the Islamophobes express their Islamophobia for all to see.  Move along, folks, move along, nothing of interest to see here.    Roll Eyes

What is wrong with hating Islam?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 12:17pm

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

You cant criticize my views, you can only go tsk tsk, you know I am right but you are locked into a view point that you try to defend at all costs, come hell or high water.
The majority are against you and that majority is increasing every time Muslims make the news, and that is often.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 12:20pm

It's not all bad news ...

link

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 12:21pm

Johnnie wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 4:01am:

So we should keep taking them at the rate they keep breeding, there is something skewiff in that approach in that a saturation point will be reached and by then we will wake up and see, oops.
These are critical times for OZ and they are in the hands of a bipartisan bunch of wankers, the majority have no say in who comes here or how many.
We are full, and importing hundreds of thousands of religious tribesmen can only be detrimental to the future generations of this great Southern land.

I agree that we would be better served as a nation reverting to our more 'traditional' immigration groups, rather than religious tribespeople.... we don't really need a more segmented society - Ein Reich, Ein Volk, Ein Furious Pace.....

'This is the danger,
It's a profession, a career, (unemployment as a life choice that is)
And it can be arranged,
With just a word in Mr Dutton's ear,
If you're out of luck and you're out of work,
We can send you to Johannesburg....'

Elvis Costello

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 12:37pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 12:20pm:
It's not all bad news ...

link

Yep, kill em dead.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 1:10pm

Frank wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:54am:

Brian has no right or ability to criticise other nations or religions.

He won't say why.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 2:26pm

Johnnie wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 12:17pm:

You cant criticize my views, you can only go tsk tsk, you know I am right but you are locked into a view point that you try to defend at all costs, come hell or high water.
The majority are against you and that majority is increasing every time Muslims make the news, and that is often.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, what is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.  Discimination and persecution against innocent people simply because they worship a different god to you is not right, even if it is popular.  Nazi Germany proved that, now didn't it?  Time for little children like you to grow up and act maturely, for a change.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #13 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 2:30pm

Because it is bigoted, Soren.  Bigotry shows immature hatred of a group merely because they are different.   Most Muslims are perfectly normal, well adjusted and assimilate easily.   All you're displaying is your immature hatred of people on the basis of their religion and so you seek to persecute them.   Such a silly attitude to take to other people who you've never met.   Deep at heart all you desire to do is hate people, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #14 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 2:32pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 12:21pm:
Johnnie wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 4:01am:

I agree that we would be better served as a nation reverting to our more 'traditional' immigration groups, rather than religious tribespeople.... we don't really need a more segmented society - Ein Reich, Ein Volk, Ein Furious Pace.....

Approximately 45-50% of all Australian immigration comes from our "traditional immigration groups", Grappler.  Time to stop reading/listening/watching the Tabloids and start doing some real research...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #15 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 2:36pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 2:26pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, what is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.  Discimination and persecution against innocent people simply because they worship a different god to you is not right, even if it is popular.  Nazi Germany proved that, now didn't it?  Time for little children like you to grow up and act maturely, for a change.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thank fkk Im an atheist and only mistrust them for their vicious criminal activities that are vastly in excess of their small numbers.

Imagine how fkking this sh1t this country would be if we imported this filth in large numbers, we'd be building Super Max prisons every other week.

Mo' mussies. mo' problems  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Tsk away all you like apologist, the crime stats don't lie.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #16 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 2:40pm

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 2:36pm:

Thank fkk Im an atheist and only mistrust them for their vicious criminal activities that are vastly in excess of their small numbers.

Imagine how fkking this sh1t this country would be if we imported this filth in large numbers, we'd be building Super Max prisons every other week.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, fancy hiding your Islamophobia behind a mask of atheism.  You know, BigOl64, it is said by some that there are "no atheists in firescapes (aka to the Americans, "foxholes")".   I tend to agree with that.   Its a pity you only ever worked at Williamtown, where you never needed to dig one...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #17 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 2:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 2:40pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, fancy hiding your Islamophobia behind a mask of atheism.  You know, BigOl64, it is said by some that there are "no atheists in firescapes (aka to the Americans, "foxholes")".   I tend to agree with that.   Its a pity you only ever worked at Williamtown, where you never needed to dig one...   Roll Eyes

I have never worked at Williamtown and that is the start of the massive list of things you get wrong fkkhead,  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Better luck next time blanket counter.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 4:53pm

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 2:47pm:

I have never worked at Williamtown and that is the start of the massive list of things you get wrong fkkhead,  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

So, you never claimed to support F-111s?  My, what other lies are there about your service we need to address?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lastone

Australian Politics

Pakenham, Victoria, Australia
Reply #19 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 5:09pm

It's good to see there are those here that adhere to time honoured Australia traditions. That we have not forgotten the days when Two Wong's didn't make a White. Just one question any of you Turkeys got one of those pointed hoods at home.

I am yet to see a trickle down lift anyone up

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 5:17pm

Lastone wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 5:09pm:
It's good to see there are those here that adhere to time honoured Australia traditions. That we have not forgotten the days when Two Wong's didn't make a White. Just one question any of you Turkeys got one of those pointed hoods at home.

https://postalmuseum.si.edu/freedom/images/2014_6608_1_2b.jpg

If only Burkas looked so placid.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #21 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 5:39pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 4:53pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 2:47pm:

So, you never claimed to support F-111s?  My, what other lies are there about your service we need to address?    Roll Eyes

F111's were based at RAAF Amberley genius, F-18's are based at RAAF Williamtown, fkkk you can google this sh1t you know.

Fkken dumb grunt!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #22 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 6:53pm

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 5:39pm:
F111's were based at RAAF Amberley genius, F-18's are based at RAAF Williamtown, fkkk you can google this sh1t you know.

Why so they were.  One airbase looks like all other airbases as far as I am concerned.  Still never prepared a firescrape though, did you, BigOl64?  Never lived out of your pack, did you?

Quote:

I was only a "grunt" for the first 12 months of my service, BigOl64.  The rest of the time I was either a Food-wacker, a Clerk, a Bath-Op, a POL-Op or a storeman...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #23 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 6:59pm

Bwyannnnnnnnnnn is working overtime to apologise, support, and sympathise with the worlds greatest monsters

Pedophile marriages
Genital mutilation
Terrorism
Murdering pooftahs
Murdering women
Murdering children who have been raped
Racial hatred
Religious hatred
Treating women as chattel and beating them
Disproportionately involved in criminal activities
Welfare fraud on a massive scale
Parasitic behaviour
Violent protests over virtually anything
Perverted behaviour
Destruction of historical buildings and architecture

There are many many more crimes this CULT is involved in
It is the devils CULT, worthless and full of worthless retards

Supported by the inane and stoopid.

Every country ghis CULT infects, suffers for it
And an infection it is, a desease and it needs to be eradicated.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #24 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:39pm

Valkie wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 6:59pm:
Bwyannnnnnnnnnn is working overtime to apologise, support, and sympathise with the worlds greatest monsters

Pedophile marriages
Genital mutilation
Terrorism
Murdering pooftahs
Murdering women
Racial hatred
Religious hatred
Parasitic behaviour
Perverted behaviour

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Move along folks, nothing of interest to see here, just Valkie's tired old Islamophobia again.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:44pm

freediver wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 1:10pm:

Brian has no right or ability to criticise other nations or religions..

Yes, FD, that's true.

But you have no right to criticize jellyfish, ya?

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #26 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:02am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 6:53pm:

Why so they were.  One airbase looks like all other airbases as far as I am concerned.  Still never prepared a firescrape though, did you, BigOl64?  Never lived out of your pack, did you?

Quote:

I was only a "grunt" for the first 12 months of my service, BigOl64.  The rest of the time I was either a Food-wacker, a Clerk, a Bath-Op, a POL-Op or a storeman...   Roll Eyes

You mean like how every army base looks pretty much the same, except they don't. Only a dumb fkken civilian would say something that stupid. So well done, champ  Grin Grin

Since I also spent 3 yrs in ODF squadrons providing helicopter support to the grunts I spent more than a few months digging and sitting in my own little hole in the ground. Where the fkk do you think the choppers came from, the fkking Ramada Inn car park?

Your knowledge of military operations for both the army and especially the RAAF is fkking a bit shallow isn't it?

It's like you got most of your information from someone else.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Maybe you should have been better at school.
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:12am by BigOl64 »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #27 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:31am

Quote:
MUSLMS OUT, welcme mat worn out

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #28 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:33am

Valkie wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 6:59pm:
Pedophile marriages
Genital mutilation
Terrorism
Murdering pooftahs
Murdering women
Racial hatred
Religious hatred
Parasitic behaviour
Perverted behaviour

are you talking about the monarchy ?

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:41am

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:02am:

Quote:

You mean like how every army base looks pretty much the same, except they don't. Only a dumb fkken civilian would say something that stupid. So well done, champ  Grin Grin

Since I also spent 3 yrs in ODF squadrons providing helicopter support to the grunts I spent more than a few months digging and sitting in my own little hole in the ground. Where the fkk do you think the choppers came from, the fkking Ramada Inn car park?

Your knowledge of military operations for both the army and especially the RAAF is fkking a bit shallow isn't it?

It's like you got most of your information from someone else.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Don't forget the navy in this little stoush.  Inter-service rivalry rears its ugly head...... now who has the biggest dog?

― John Adams

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #30 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 7:11am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:41am:

Quote:

Don't forget the navy in this little stoush.  Inter-service rivalry rears its ugly head...... now who has the biggest dog?

Once the Pussers find out Im junior service they tend to not give a sh1t.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

For some fkked up reason only grunts are of the firm belief that they are the only ones with a purpose in the ADF.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Lastone

Australian Politics

Pakenham, Victoria, Australia
Reply #31 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 10:29am

One of the main problem that I  have with the Islamophobes that visit us from their Reichstag is that they forget that many of the issues about Islamic terrorism are problems of our own making and by our I mean the west. Further they misunderstand some of the conflicts interpreting their origins as religious when they are not.

The Largest area of conflict in the Middle East is Israel. Our Reichstag reprobates point hysterically at what occurs there as Islamic terrorism. It shows a level of ignorance, lack of sophistication and understanding.
The West decided to transplant Millions of Jews from Europe to Palestine and set up the state of Israel. Is it any surprise and wonder that the local indigenous populations opposed and objected to this? Nazi Germany butchered the Jews of Europe in the Holocaust and the West decided to punish the Palestinians for it.

The conflict around Israel and Palestine revolves around two competing Nationalist Ideologies and has nothing to do with religion. Now our Islamophobes at this point are going get rather excited and agitated, calling out in chorus “Hamas”

I will thank them for it, because Hamas would never have come to existence if not for the help of the state of Israel. The Fatah Party the Hub of the PLO was secular. Adopting the time honoured strategy of divide and conquer Israel through Mossad helped create Hamas as a religious opposition to Fatah.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/07/30/how-israel-helped-c...
https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847
https://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/ZER403A.html

http://www.jerusalemonline.com/news/middle-east/israeli-palestinian-relations/wi...

Quote:
During Operation "Protective Edge", news leaks website WikiLeaks exposes secret documents which were passed between American diplomats in the 1980's. These documents allegedly show that Israel was interested in enabling Hamas activity in its beginning, intending to weaken the Palestine Liberation Organization and ending the first Intifada.
Did Israel take part in enabling Hamas to reach its current dimensions and abilities? Documents from the 1980's belonging to the leaking website WikiLeaks show that Israel enabled Hamas to act in the first Intifada in order to enable it to strengthen, thus to cause a splitting of the Palestinian nation – in order to weaken the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) which was responsible for the Intifada.

The CIA has a code name for events like Israel’s aid to Hams and when it turns bad. “Blowback” and the U.S. has suffered its own blowback indicating that on occasions the Enemy of my enemy is not my friend.
In the 1980 the Reagan administrations provided Millions of dollars of aid weapons and support to the Afghanistan Mujahidin using them as a proxy in the cold war with the Soviet Union. Within the  Mujahidin were the Taliban and Osama Bin Ladin. The U.S. Blowback was the destruction of the world trade Centre.

Today the problem is ISIS. Next time you see footage of ISIS check out the brand new Toyota vehicles that they are driving around in.  In yet another misguided attempt to interfere in the Middle East, and create regime change in Syria. ISIS got U.S. Funding and arms. When will the U.S. learn to be careful what you wish for when you interfere in the Middle East. The regime you change to may prove that you should have left well enough alone.

I am yet to see a trickle down lift anyone up

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 10:45am

Lastone wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 10:29am:
One of the main problem that I  have with the Islamophobes that visit us from their Reichstag is that they forget that many of the issues about Islamic terrorism are problems of our own making and by our I mean the west. Further they misunderstand some of the conflicts interpreting their origins as religious when they are not.

The Largest area of conflict in the Middle East is Israel. Our Reichstag reprobates point hysterically at what occurs there as Islamic terrorism. It shows a level of ignorance, lack of sophistication and understanding.
The West decided to transplant Millions of Jews from Europe to Palestine and set up the state of Israel. Is it any surprise and wonder that the local indigenous populations opposed and objected to this? Nazi Germany butchered the Jews of Europe in the Holocaust and the West decided to punish the Palestinians for it.

The conflict around Israel and Palestine revolves around two competing Nationalist Ideologies and has nothing to do with religion. Now our Islamophobes at this point are going get rather excited and agitated, calling out in chorus “Hamas”

I will thank them for it, because Hamas would never have come to existence if not for the help of the state of Israel. The Fatah Party the Hub of the PLO was secular. Adopting the time honoured strategy of divide and conquer Israel through Mossad helped create Hamas as a religious opposition to Fatah.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/07/30/how-israel-helped-c...
https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847
https://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/ZER403A.html

http://www.jerusalemonline.com/news/middle-east/israeli-palestinian-relations/wi...

Quote:
During Operation "Protective Edge", news leaks website WikiLeaks exposes secret documents which were passed between American diplomats in the 1980's. These documents allegedly show that Israel was interested in enabling Hamas activity in its beginning, intending to weaken the Palestine Liberation Organization and ending the first Intifada.
Did Israel take part in enabling Hamas to reach its current dimensions and abilities? Documents from the 1980's belonging to the leaking website WikiLeaks show that Israel enabled Hamas to act in the first Intifada in order to enable it to strengthen, thus to cause a splitting of the Palestinian nation – in order to weaken the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) which was responsible for the Intifada.

The CIA has a code name for events like Israel’s aid to Hams and when it turns bad. “Blowback” and the U.S. has suffered its own blowback indicating that on occasions the Enemy of my enemy is not my friend.
In the 1980 the Reagan administrations provided Millions of dollars of aid weapons and support to the Afghanistan Mujahidin using them as a proxy in the cold war with the Soviet Union. Within the  Mujahidin were the Taliban and Osama Bin Ladin. The U.S. Blowback was the destruction of the world trade Centre.

Today the problem is ISIS. Next time you see footage of ISIS check out the brand new Toyota vehicles that they are driving around in.  In yet another misguided attempt to interfere in the Middle East, and create regime change in Syria. ISIS got U.S. Funding and arms. When will the U.S. learn to be careful what you wish for when you interfere in the Middle East. The regime you change to may prove that you should have left well enough alone.

Lapstone. You gotta understand that when the World 'turns', times change. Old Empires go out and New Empires come in.
Islam existed as an 'Empire' (Military) before the 'New Worlds' showed everyone the 'true light'.
Now, with Namerica & Australia - things are 're-winding'.
Islam as an Empire is gone, just running on fumes and waiting for the French to justify their last 'Big Bang' before going out for good.
Israel, is emerging as a Military (Empire) expression, more than a Religious one and if you look at the shape of the Nation upon a Map, you will see that it is shaped like a
DAGGER.

Yep, when the Moslems fight the Christians, the Jews get the Moslems from behind.
You will understand this once you realise the 'why' of it all - that goes back thousands of years and now has to 'change' to live in a World that is more than just the Middle-East.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 3:01pm

Quote:

Airbases are big, flat and boring.  Nothing to see of any great interest, most of the time and no hills, trees or anything really worth looking at.   All you get is Brylcreme Boys and Girls walking 'round trying to look like they're really in the Army...    Roll Eyes

Quote:

Funny, that was where all the Chopper pilots and ground crew I ever saw stayed when on exercise.   Over there, in the local country pub for a couple of weeks and then off, back to civilisation, toute sweet, after flour bombing us, one last time...   Roll Eyes

Quote:

Nope, just light and easy.

I remember how many 200 litre drums of AVTUR were knocked back by the RAAFies who were too lazy to use them...   Roll Eyes

Quote:

Nope.  I was just too busy, workin' to take much notice of the flyboys as they buzzed 'round the countryside, except of course when they decided to fly into the side of a hill...   Roll Eyes

Quote:

Which is why I ended up going to University, BigOl64.   What was your highest education level attained?   Year 12 from Defence Ed?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #34 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 3:03pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:41am:

Quote:

Blood Squids!  Get back on yer bloody boats!  Go on, get!    Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 3:05pm

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 7:11am:
For some fkked up reason only grunts are of the firm belief that they are the only ones with a purpose in the ADF.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

It's 'cause we got the longest history and the longest tradition.  The entire nation looks to the ANZACs, mate, the Australian New Zealand ARMY Corps, not the Australia New Zealand Flying Corps...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #36 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:01pm

bwyannnnnnnnnnn thinks he is a soldier

Fighting for ISIS is not being a soldier its being a dum, stoopid deadbeat.

And every soldier hates muzzos with a vengeance.

Not the least of which, because they are animals.

OH, AND COWARDS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

Over to you, you pathetic muzzo loving apologist, sympathizer, sycophant, Christophobe.

MUZZO OUT   AUSTRALIA WOULD BE SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER OFF.

The world gets that little bit better every time a muzzo dies, just because there is one less of them.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #37 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:46pm

Valkie wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:01pm:
bwyannnnnnnnnnn thinks he is a soldier

Fighting for ISIS is not being a soldier its being a dum, stoopid deadbeat.

And every soldier hates muzzos with a vengeance.

Not the least of which, because they are animals.

OH, AND COWARDS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

Over to you, you pathetic muzzo loving apologist, sympathizer, sycophant, Christophobe.

MUZZO OUT   AUSTRALIA WOULD BE SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER OFF.

The world gets that little bit better every time a muzzo dies, just because there is one less of them.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Move along folks, nothing of interest to see here, just Valkie's tired old ad hominem insults again.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #38 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 7:02pm

Pretend soldier bwyannnnn is at it again

Limited response from a limited turd

How are your cowardly muzzo mates

Hiding under the bed as usual.

MUZZO OUT = AUSTRALIA GREAT

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #39 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 7:25pm

Quote:
The West decided to transplant Millions of Jews from Europe to Palestine

Crap.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #40 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 7:28pm

Valkie wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 7:02pm:
Pretend soldier bwyannnnn is at it again

Limited response from a limited turd

How are your cowardly muzzo mates

Hiding under the bed as usual.

MUZZO OUT = AUSTRALIA GREAT

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Move along folks, nothing of interest to see here, just Valkies' tired old ad hominem insults and Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.  I really don't know why you bother.  I really don't.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print