Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
MUSLMS OUT, welcme mat worn out (Read 2547 times)
BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Re: MUSLMS OUT, welcme mat worn out
Reply #30 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 7:11am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:41am:
BigOl64 wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:02am:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 6:53pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 5:39pm:
F111's were based at RAAF Amberley genius, F-18's are based at RAAF Williamtown, fkkk you can google this sh1t you know.

Why so they were.  One airbase looks like all other airbases as far as I am concerned.  Still never prepared a firescrape though, did you, BigOl64?  Never lived out of your pack, did you?

Quote:
Fkken dumb grunt!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I was only a "grunt" for the first 12 months of my service, BigOl64.  The rest of the time I was either a Food-wacker, a Clerk, a Bath-Op, a POL-Op or a storeman...   Roll Eyes

You mean like how every army base looks pretty much the same, except they don't. Only a dumb fkken civilian would say something that stupid. So well done, champ  Grin Grin

Since I also spent 3 yrs in ODF squadrons providing helicopter support to the grunts I spent more than a few months digging and sitting in my own little hole in the ground. Where the fkk do you think the choppers came from, the fkking Ramada Inn car park?

Your knowledge of military operations for both the army and especially the RAAF is fkking a bit shallow isn't it?

It's like you got most of your information from someone else.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Maybe you should have been better at school.

Don't forget the navy in this little stoush.  Inter-service rivalry rears its ugly head...... now who has the biggest dog?

Once the Pussers find out Im junior service they tend to not give a sh1t.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

For some fkked up reason only grunts are of the firm belief that they are the only ones with a purpose in the ADF.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Lastone

Australian Politics

Pakenham, Victoria, Australia
Reply #31 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 10:29am

One of the main problem that I  have with the Islamophobes that visit us from their Reichstag is that they forget that many of the issues about Islamic terrorism are problems of our own making and by our I mean the west. Further they misunderstand some of the conflicts interpreting their origins as religious when they are not.

The Largest area of conflict in the Middle East is Israel. Our Reichstag reprobates point hysterically at what occurs there as Islamic terrorism. It shows a level of ignorance, lack of sophistication and understanding.
The West decided to transplant Millions of Jews from Europe to Palestine and set up the state of Israel. Is it any surprise and wonder that the local indigenous populations opposed and objected to this? Nazi Germany butchered the Jews of Europe in the Holocaust and the West decided to punish the Palestinians for it.

The conflict around Israel and Palestine revolves around two competing Nationalist Ideologies and has nothing to do with religion. Now our Islamophobes at this point are going get rather excited and agitated, calling out in chorus “Hamas”

I will thank them for it, because Hamas would never have come to existence if not for the help of the state of Israel. The Fatah Party the Hub of the PLO was secular. Adopting the time honoured strategy of divide and conquer Israel through Mossad helped create Hamas as a religious opposition to Fatah.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/07/30/how-israel-helped-c...
https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847
https://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/ZER403A.html

http://www.jerusalemonline.com/news/middle-east/israeli-palestinian-relations/wi...

Quote:
During Operation "Protective Edge", news leaks website WikiLeaks exposes secret documents which were passed between American diplomats in the 1980's. These documents allegedly show that Israel was interested in enabling Hamas activity in its beginning, intending to weaken the Palestine Liberation Organization and ending the first Intifada.
Did Israel take part in enabling Hamas to reach its current dimensions and abilities? Documents from the 1980's belonging to the leaking website WikiLeaks show that Israel enabled Hamas to act in the first Intifada in order to enable it to strengthen, thus to cause a splitting of the Palestinian nation – in order to weaken the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) which was responsible for the Intifada.

The CIA has a code name for events like Israel’s aid to Hams and when it turns bad. “Blowback” and the U.S. has suffered its own blowback indicating that on occasions the Enemy of my enemy is not my friend.
In the 1980 the Reagan administrations provided Millions of dollars of aid weapons and support to the Afghanistan Mujahidin using them as a proxy in the cold war with the Soviet Union. Within the  Mujahidin were the Taliban and Osama Bin Ladin. The U.S. Blowback was the destruction of the world trade Centre.

Today the problem is ISIS. Next time you see footage of ISIS check out the brand new Toyota vehicles that they are driving around in.  In yet another misguided attempt to interfere in the Middle East, and create regime change in Syria. ISIS got U.S. Funding and arms. When will the U.S. learn to be careful what you wish for when you interfere in the Middle East. The regime you change to may prove that you should have left well enough alone.

I am yet to see a trickle down lift anyone up

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 10:45am

Lastone wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 10:29am:
One of the main problem that I  have with the Islamophobes that visit us from their Reichstag is that they forget that many of the issues about Islamic terrorism are problems of our own making and by our I mean the west. Further they misunderstand some of the conflicts interpreting their origins as religious when they are not.

The Largest area of conflict in the Middle East is Israel. Our Reichstag reprobates point hysterically at what occurs there as Islamic terrorism. It shows a level of ignorance, lack of sophistication and understanding.
The West decided to transplant Millions of Jews from Europe to Palestine and set up the state of Israel. Is it any surprise and wonder that the local indigenous populations opposed and objected to this? Nazi Germany butchered the Jews of Europe in the Holocaust and the West decided to punish the Palestinians for it.

The conflict around Israel and Palestine revolves around two competing Nationalist Ideologies and has nothing to do with religion. Now our Islamophobes at this point are going get rather excited and agitated, calling out in chorus “Hamas”

I will thank them for it, because Hamas would never have come to existence if not for the help of the state of Israel. The Fatah Party the Hub of the PLO was secular. Adopting the time honoured strategy of divide and conquer Israel through Mossad helped create Hamas as a religious opposition to Fatah.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/07/30/how-israel-helped-c...
https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847
https://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/ZER403A.html

http://www.jerusalemonline.com/news/middle-east/israeli-palestinian-relations/wi...

Quote:
During Operation "Protective Edge", news leaks website WikiLeaks exposes secret documents which were passed between American diplomats in the 1980's. These documents allegedly show that Israel was interested in enabling Hamas activity in its beginning, intending to weaken the Palestine Liberation Organization and ending the first Intifada.
Did Israel take part in enabling Hamas to reach its current dimensions and abilities? Documents from the 1980's belonging to the leaking website WikiLeaks show that Israel enabled Hamas to act in the first Intifada in order to enable it to strengthen, thus to cause a splitting of the Palestinian nation – in order to weaken the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) which was responsible for the Intifada.

The CIA has a code name for events like Israel’s aid to Hams and when it turns bad. “Blowback” and the U.S. has suffered its own blowback indicating that on occasions the Enemy of my enemy is not my friend.
In the 1980 the Reagan administrations provided Millions of dollars of aid weapons and support to the Afghanistan Mujahidin using them as a proxy in the cold war with the Soviet Union. Within the  Mujahidin were the Taliban and Osama Bin Ladin. The U.S. Blowback was the destruction of the world trade Centre.

Today the problem is ISIS. Next time you see footage of ISIS check out the brand new Toyota vehicles that they are driving around in.  In yet another misguided attempt to interfere in the Middle East, and create regime change in Syria. ISIS got U.S. Funding and arms. When will the U.S. learn to be careful what you wish for when you interfere in the Middle East. The regime you change to may prove that you should have left well enough alone.

Lapstone. You gotta understand that when the World 'turns', times change. Old Empires go out and New Empires come in.
Islam existed as an 'Empire' (Military) before the 'New Worlds' showed everyone the 'true light'.
Now, with Namerica & Australia - things are 're-winding'.
Islam as an Empire is gone, just running on fumes and waiting for the French to justify their last 'Big Bang' before going out for good.
Israel, is emerging as a Military (Empire) expression, more than a Religious one and if you look at the shape of the Nation upon a Map, you will see that it is shaped like a
DAGGER.

Yep, when the Moslems fight the Christians, the Jews get the Moslems from behind.
You will understand this once you realise the 'why' of it all - that goes back thousands of years and now has to 'change' to live in a World that is more than just the Middle-East.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 3:01pm

F111's were based at RAAF Amberley genius, F-18's are based at RAAF Williamtown, fkkk you can google this sh1t you know.

Why so they were.  One airbase looks like all other airbases as far as I am concerned.  Still never prepared a firescrape though, did you, BigOl64?  Never lived out of your pack, did you?

Quote:

I was only a "grunt" for the first 12 months of my service, BigOl64.  The rest of the time I was either a Food-wacker, a Clerk, a Bath-Op, a POL-Op or a storeman...   Roll Eyes

You mean like how every army base looks pretty much the same, except they don't. Only a dumb fkken civilian would say something that stupid. So well done, champ  Grin Grin

Airbases are big, flat and boring.  Nothing to see of any great interest, most of the time and no hills, trees or anything really worth looking at.   All you get is Brylcreme Boys and Girls walking 'round trying to look like they're really in the Army...    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Since I also spent 3 yrs in ODF squadrons providing helicopter support to the grunts I spent more than a few months digging and sitting in my own little hole in the ground. Where the fkk do you think the choppers came from, the fkking Ramada Inn car park?

Funny, that was where all the Chopper pilots and ground crew I ever saw stayed when on exercise.   Over there, in the local country pub for a couple of weeks and then off, back to civilisation, toute sweet, after flour bombing us, one last time...   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Your knowledge of military operations for both the army and especially the RAAF is fkking a bit shallow isn't it?

Nope, just light and easy.

I remember how many 200 litre drums of AVTUR were knocked back by the RAAFies who were too lazy to use them...   Roll Eyes

Quote:
It's like you got most of your information from someone else.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Nope.  I was just too busy, workin' to take much notice of the flyboys as they buzzed 'round the countryside, except of course when they decided to fly into the side of a hill...   Roll Eyes

Quote:

Which is why I ended up going to University, BigOl64.   What was your highest education level attained?   Year 12 from Defence Ed?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #34 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 3:03pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:41am:

Quote:

Don't forget the navy in this little stoush.  Inter-service rivalry rears its ugly head...... now who has the biggest dog?

Blood Squids!  Get back on yer bloody boats!  Go on, get!    Smiley Smiley

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 3:05pm

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 7:11am:
For some fkked up reason only grunts are of the firm belief that they are the only ones with a purpose in the ADF.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

It's 'cause we got the longest history and the longest tradition.  The entire nation looks to the ANZACs, mate, the Australian New Zealand ARMY Corps, not the Australia New Zealand Flying Corps...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #36 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:01pm

bwyannnnnnnnnnn thinks he is a soldier

Fighting for ISIS is not being a soldier its being a dum, stoopid deadbeat.

And every soldier hates muzzos with a vengeance.

Not the least of which, because they are animals.

OH, AND COWARDS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

Over to you, you pathetic muzzo loving apologist, sympathizer, sycophant, Christophobe.

MUZZO OUT   AUSTRALIA WOULD BE SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER OFF.

The world gets that little bit better every time a muzzo dies, just because there is one less of them.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #37 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:46pm

Valkie wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:01pm:
bwyannnnnnnnnnn thinks he is a soldier

Fighting for ISIS is not being a soldier its being a dum, stoopid deadbeat.

And every soldier hates muzzos with a vengeance.

Not the least of which, because they are animals.

OH, AND COWARDS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

Over to you, you pathetic muzzo loving apologist, sympathizer, sycophant, Christophobe.

MUZZO OUT   AUSTRALIA WOULD BE SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER OFF.

The world gets that little bit better every time a muzzo dies, just because there is one less of them.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Move along folks, nothing of interest to see here, just Valkie's tired old ad hominem insults again.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #38 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 7:02pm

Pretend soldier bwyannnnn is at it again

Limited response from a limited turd

How are your cowardly muzzo mates

Hiding under the bed as usual.

MUZZO OUT = AUSTRALIA GREAT

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #39 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 7:25pm

Quote:
The West decided to transplant Millions of Jews from Europe to Palestine

Crap.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #40 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 7:28pm

Valkie wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 7:02pm:
Pretend soldier bwyannnnn is at it again

Limited response from a limited turd

How are your cowardly muzzo mates

Hiding under the bed as usual.

MUZZO OUT = AUSTRALIA GREAT

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Move along folks, nothing of interest to see here, just Valkies' tired old ad hominem insults and Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.  I really don't know why you bother.  I really don't.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print