Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
MUSLMS OUT, welcme mat worn out (Read 2573 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

MUSLMS OUT, welcme mat worn out
Oct 21st, 2017 at 8:59pm

Trump has taken the welcome mat out, why cant we.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: MUSLMS OUT, welcme mat worn out
Reply #1 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 9:21pm

ACME beheading franchise available.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 9:49pm

Only for those who consider it their Allah-given duty to not behave normally.... they are welcome to be booted aboard the next boat to Nauru.... rather than the majority genuine asylum seekers who are marooned there without hope.

I, for one, am happy to accept decent people who simply and genuinely want a new home away from strife and early death etc.... I am not happy to continue to accept those who deliberately choose to go against all reasonable standards of behaviour.... and that applies to 'economic refugees' as well**... to me, the only real standard is whether or not they choose (deliberate choice = sic) to be genuinely upright and supporting members of THIS community.

I say we implement a policy of replacing those who pass the tests, at Nauru etc, with those who have PROVEN themselves to be of no value to this nation and its people and its culture.  Bring the good ones here and banish the others, regardless of family ties or whatever.

You wanna be here?  Love it or leave it - by choice or with no choice..... you fork up - you leave.... and we will replace you with someone who genuinely wants to be a member of THIS nation and society.

** On review that comment is not in accord with my real thoughts... I meant that economic refugees were as welcome as any other, as long as they pass the test and continue to maintain the test of being good citizens.  I'm not perfect.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 9:58pm

Johnnie wrote on Oct 21st, 2017 at 9:21pm:
ACME beheading franchise available.

Jimal's beheadings.

IBI

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 4:01am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 21st, 2017 at 9:49pm:
Only for those who consider it their Allah-given duty to not behave normally.... they are welcome to be booted aboard the next boat to Nauru.... rather than the majority genuine asylum seekers who are marooned there without hope.

I, for one, am happy to accept decent people who simply and genuinely want a new home away from strife and early death etc.... I am not happy to continue to accept those who deliberately choose to go against all reasonable standards of behaviour.... and that applies to 'economic refugees' as well**... to me, the only real standard is whether or not they choose (deliberate choice = sic) to be genuinely upright and supporting members of THIS community.

I say we implement a policy of replacing those who pass the tests, at Nauru etc, with those who have PROVEN themselves to be of no value to this nation and its people and its culture.  Bring the good ones here and banish the others, regardless of family ties or whatever.

You wanna be here?  Love it or leave it - by choice or with no choice..... you fork up - you leave.... and we will replace you with someone who genuinely wants to be a member of THIS nation and society.

** On review that comment is not in accord with my real thoughts... I meant that economic refugees were as welcome as any other, as long as they pass the test and continue to maintain the test of being good citizens.  I'm not perfect.

So we should keep taking them at the rate they keep breeding, there is something skewiff in that approach in that a saturation point will be reached and by then we will wake up and see, oops.
These are critical times for OZ and they are in the hands of a bipartisan bunch of wankers, the majority have no say in who comes here or how many.
We are full, and importing hundreds of thousands of religious tribesmen can only be detrimental to the future generations of this great Southern land.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #5 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:48am

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I suppose it's nice to have somewhere where the Islamophobes can express their views,  where they won't be criticised.   Shame really that it isn't here.   Another thread where, tsk, tsk, the Islamophobes express their Islamophobia for all to see.  Move along, folks, move along, nothing of interest to see here.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:54am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:48am:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I suppose it's nice to have somewhere where the Islamophobes can express their views,  where they won't be criticised.   Shame really that it isn't here.   Another thread where, tsk, tsk, the Islamophobes express their Islamophobia for all to see.  Move along, folks, move along, nothing of interest to see here.    Roll Eyes

What is wrong with hating Islam?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 12:17pm

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

You cant criticize my views, you can only go tsk tsk, you know I am right but you are locked into a view point that you try to defend at all costs, come hell or high water.
The majority are against you and that majority is increasing every time Muslims make the news, and that is often.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 12:20pm

It's not all bad news ...

link

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #9 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 12:21pm

Johnnie wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 4:01am:

So we should keep taking them at the rate they keep breeding, there is something skewiff in that approach in that a saturation point will be reached and by then we will wake up and see, oops.
These are critical times for OZ and they are in the hands of a bipartisan bunch of wankers, the majority have no say in who comes here or how many.
We are full, and importing hundreds of thousands of religious tribesmen can only be detrimental to the future generations of this great Southern land.

I agree that we would be better served as a nation reverting to our more 'traditional' immigration groups, rather than religious tribespeople.... we don't really need a more segmented society - Ein Reich, Ein Volk, Ein Furious Pace.....

'This is the danger,
It's a profession, a career, (unemployment as a life choice that is)
And it can be arranged,
With just a word in Mr Dutton's ear,
If you're out of luck and you're out of work,
We can send you to Johannesburg....'

Elvis Costello

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 12:37pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 12:20pm:
It's not all bad news ...

link

Yep, kill em dead.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 1:10pm

Frank wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:54am:

Brian has no right or ability to criticise other nations or religions.

He won't say why.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 2:26pm

Johnnie wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 12:17pm:

You cant criticize my views, you can only go tsk tsk, you know I am right but you are locked into a view point that you try to defend at all costs, come hell or high water.
The majority are against you and that majority is increasing every time Muslims make the news, and that is often.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, what is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.  Discimination and persecution against innocent people simply because they worship a different god to you is not right, even if it is popular.  Nazi Germany proved that, now didn't it?  Time for little children like you to grow up and act maturely, for a change.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #13 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 2:30pm

Frank wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:54am:

Because it is bigoted, Soren.  Bigotry shows immature hatred of a group merely because they are different.   Most Muslims are perfectly normal, well adjusted and assimilate easily.   All you're displaying is your immature hatred of people on the basis of their religion and so you seek to persecute them.   Such a silly attitude to take to other people who you've never met.   Deep at heart all you desire to do is hate people, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #14 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 2:32pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 12:21pm:
Johnnie wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 4:01am:

I agree that we would be better served as a nation reverting to our more 'traditional' immigration groups, rather than religious tribespeople.... we don't really need a more segmented society - Ein Reich, Ein Volk, Ein Furious Pace.....

Approximately 45-50% of all Australian immigration comes from our "traditional immigration groups", Grappler.  Time to stop reading/listening/watching the Tabloids and start doing some real research...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print