Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print
Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy (Read 41854 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy
Reply #285 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 12:55pm

Auggie wrote on Jan 4th, 2018 at 12:52pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 4th, 2018 at 12:45pm:
Auggie wrote on Jan 4th, 2018 at 12:41pm:
Quote:
I quoted the claims by you that I wanted you to back up. Are you now saying it is OK for Muslims to lie so long as they tell the truth elsewhere and 20 pages later explain that those other posts are the ones that 'matter'? Is that the same as you not actually telling those lies in the first place? Is this some special Muslim approach to honesty that you have not let us in on?

I quoted the claims by you that I wanted you to be consistent in your ideology. Are you now saying it is OK for you to lie so long as you tell the truth elsewhere and 20 pages later explain that those other posts are the ones that 'matter'? Is that the same as you not actually telling those lies in the first place? Is this some special FD approach to honesty that you have not let us in on?

Yes, Augie, it's a special FD approach to honesty. We call it Freeeeeedom.

Indeed. Karnal. FD has not denied that he’s banned me because of criticism.

I suggest you re evaluate your current perceptions of FD and incorporate them into your arguments.

What does FD say he banned you for, Augie?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #286 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 12:57pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 4th, 2018 at 12:55pm:
Quote:
I quoted the claims by you that I wanted you to back up. Are you now saying it is OK for Muslims to lie so long as they tell the truth elsewhere and 20 pages later explain that those other posts are the ones that 'matter'? Is that the same as you not actually telling those lies in the first place? Is this some special Muslim approach to honesty that you have not let us in on?

I quoted the claims by you that I wanted you to be consistent in your ideology. Are you now saying it is OK for you to lie so long as you tell the truth elsewhere and 20 pages later explain that those other posts are the ones that 'matter'? Is that the same as you not actually telling those lies in the first place? Is this some special FD approach to honesty that you have not let us in on?

I suggest you re evaluate your current perceptions of FD and incorporate them into your arguments.

I said that he did not deny it.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #287 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 12:58pm

Auggie wrote on Jan 4th, 2018 at 12:57pm:
Quote:

So what did he say?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #288 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 1:00pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 4th, 2018 at 12:58pm:
Quote:

So what did he say?

He didn’t say anything. When I asked him about it, he just ignored the question and continued with the existing topic. I refer you to ‘Iranian democracy.’

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #289 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 1:01pm

Auggie wrote on Jan 4th, 2018 at 1:00pm:
Quote:

So what did he say?

He didn’t say anything.

Ah.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #290 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 1:03pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 4th, 2018 at 1:01pm:
Quote:

So what did he say?

He didn’t say anything.

Ah.

So, if I ask a person a question and they refuse to respond given several opportunities, is it unreasonable for me to deduce that they did it?

If you have an alternative theory. I’m listening.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #291 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 1:06pm

Auggie wrote on Jan 4th, 2018 at 1:03pm:
Quote:

So what did he say?

He didn’t say anything.

Ah.

So, if I ask a person a question and they refuse to respond given several opportunities, is it unreasonable for me to deduce that they did it?.

Not at all. For FD, this is proof. Check the wiki for details.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #292 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 1:11pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 4th, 2018 at 1:06pm:
Auggie wrote on Jan 4th, 2018 at 1:03pm:
Quote:

So what did he say?

He didn’t say anything.

Ah.

So, if I ask a person a question and they refuse to respond given several opportunities, is it unreasonable for me to deduce that they did it?.

Not at all. For FD, this is proof. Check the wiki for details.

I assume you’re taking the piss out off both of us. If so, well done.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print