Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print
Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy (Read 41899 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy
Reply #270 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 4:10pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 2:28pm:
Its really fascinating seeing just how far FD is prepared to go with this absurd ruse of his. Do you think he still believes this nonsense about the Congo famines having nothing to do with the rape and pillage of the land by the Belgians - and that its nothing but a bit of unlucky weather? I'm hoping his avoiding this point in his last post is his way of saying "yeah, it was stupid, I think I'll just quietly walk away from it"

FD does that with all my posts, G. I wouldn't ask him any tricky questions if I were you.

Just admit you were wrong and leave it at that. If you want to make up lies like Whitey killing off the savages, you really should be ashamed of yourself. You obviously have no knowledge of all the kind, selfless and devoted things Whitey did for his blacks.

Remember, Whitey freed their slaves. He provided them with the best medical treatment. He even gave them clothes to cover themselves with. And what thanks does he get?

The dirty Nig Nogs make up stuff about slavery, disease and genocide - so unfair.

Admit it, G. Just do the right thing and confess. We'll end this devious Muslim lying and evasion once and for all.

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #271 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 5:52pm

Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy?
People starving in the Congo?
Correlation?

Muslims!

Justsayno Go home and have talk to your fictitious autistic son, looser.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #272 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 10:31pm

Justsayno wrote on Nov 16th, 2017 at 5:52pm:
Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy?
People starving in the Congo?
Correlation?

Muslims!

That's right, Matty. That is indeed FD's point, and he's sticking to it.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #273 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 11:07pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 3rd, 2017 at 11:03am:
It is simply self-evident that European colonialism was the most disruptive, violent and devastating period for the most number of people, in the smallest period of time, in all of history. 

Stupid bollocks.

You might not like your idiotic superstitions challenged but Western colonialism is infinitely more beneficial and 'nicer' that Muslim or any other
colonialism.  At least Europeans brought civilisation and an opportunity. Muslims brought death, slavery and jizz-ya.

That is why ALL the people of the world want to migrate to the West and nobody wants to migrate to thee 'Muslim lands' which are backward, exploitative shitholes.

Make Musllm societies desirable to human beings, shithead, instead of kvetching about everyone else here, trying cover up just what a terrible state Islam has brought its devotees to.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #274 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 11:44pm

Frank wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 11:07pm:
It is simply self-evident that European colonialism was the most disruptive, violent and devastating period for the most number of people, in the smallest period of time, in all of history. 

Stupid bollocks.

You might not like your idiotic superstitions challenged but Western colonialism is infinitely more beneficial and 'nicer' that Muslim or any other
colonialism.  At least Europeans brought civilisation and an opportunity. Muslims brought death, slavery and jizz-ya.

That is why ALL the people of the world want to migrate to the West and nobody wants to migrate to thee 'Muslim lands' which are backward, exploitative shitholes.

Make Musllm societies desirable to human beings, shithead, instead of kvetching about everyone else here, trying cover up just what a terrible state Islam has brought its devotees to.

Do you ever say anything? I mean, do you have an actual mind, or are you just a programmed robotic bore?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #275 - Dec 25th, 2017 at 9:51am

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #276 - Dec 25th, 2017 at 11:43am

Frank wrote on Dec 25th, 2017 at 9:51am:

We wish you much love.

Salaam Aleikum, old boy. May peace be in and on you.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #277 - Dec 27th, 2017 at 8:01am

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 11:44pm:

Stupid bollocks.

Do you ever say anything? I mean, do you have an actual mind, or are you just a programmed robotic bore?

Grin

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #278 - Dec 27th, 2017 at 11:10am

freediver wrote on Dec 27th, 2017 at 8:01am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 11:44pm:

Stupid bollocks.

Grin

Oh look - an answer.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #279 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 12:36pm

Quote:
Kill the Mushriken wherever you find them.

Kill the Mushriken wherever you find them - FD, OzPol.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #280 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 12:39pm

Quote:
So when Muslims lie and backpedal, that is actually their way of clarifying?

So, when you like and backpedal, that is actually your way of clarifying?

Quote:
Am I supposed to go back through your last 18 days of posts every time you lie, and then try to figure out which of your self contradictions is you being honest?

Am I supposed to go back through your last 18 days of posts every time you don't practise what you preach to try and figure out which of your self contradictions is you being honest?

Quote:
It's a simple question Gandalf. What causes famine in Africa? Don't let wikipedia be a barrier to thinking for yourself now.

It's a simple question, FD. What causes a person to preach one thing and not practise it? Don't let your stupidity be a barrier to thinking for yourself now.

Quote:
Here is what I actually said Gandalf. Do you disagree with with this, or only with your feeble lies about what I said?

Here is what I actually said, FD. Do you disagree that you're a hypocrite, or only with your feeble lies about what I said?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #281 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 12:41pm

Quote:
I quoted the claims by you that I wanted you to back up. Are you now saying it is OK for Muslims to lie so long as they tell the truth elsewhere and 20 pages later explain that those other posts are the ones that 'matter'? Is that the same as you not actually telling those lies in the first place? Is this some special Muslim approach to honesty that you have not let us in on?

I quoted the claims by you that I wanted you to be consistent in your ideology. Are you now saying it is OK for you to lie so long as you tell the truth elsewhere and 20 pages later explain that those other posts are the ones that 'matter'? Is that the same as you not actually telling those lies in the first place? Is this some special FD approach to honesty that you have not let us in on?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #282 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 12:42pm

Auggie wrote on Jan 4th, 2018 at 12:36pm:
Quote:
Kill the Mushriken wherever you find them.

Kill the Mushriken wherever you find them - FD, OzPol.

Only FD didn't read the sentence that follows - "unless..."

An easy mistake to make.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #283 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 12:45pm

Auggie wrote on Jan 4th, 2018 at 12:41pm:
Quote:
I quoted the claims by you that I wanted you to back up. Are you now saying it is OK for Muslims to lie so long as they tell the truth elsewhere and 20 pages later explain that those other posts are the ones that 'matter'? Is that the same as you not actually telling those lies in the first place? Is this some special Muslim approach to honesty that you have not let us in on?

I quoted the claims by you that I wanted you to be consistent in your ideology. Are you now saying it is OK for you to lie so long as you tell the truth elsewhere and 20 pages later explain that those other posts are the ones that 'matter'? Is that the same as you not actually telling those lies in the first place? Is this some special FD approach to honesty that you have not let us in on?

Yes, Augie, it's a special FD approach to honesty. We call it Freeeeeedom.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #284 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 12:52pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 4th, 2018 at 12:45pm:
Auggie wrote on Jan 4th, 2018 at 12:41pm:
Quote:

Yes, Augie, it's a special FD approach to honesty. We call it Freeeeeedom.

Indeed. Karnal. FD has not denied that he’s banned me because of criticism.

I suggest you re evaluate your current perceptions of FD and incorporate them into your arguments.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print