Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print
Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy (Read 21712 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Representative of the
Maximegalon Institute

Posts: 22206
Re: Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy
Reply #255 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 7:56pm
 
Justsayno wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 6:34pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 6:02pm:
Quote:
This calculation does not include the Arab biological warfare of the middle ages where enslaved and infected Jews, riddled with plague, were dumped across Europe in regions that had no Jewish origin or settlers. They carried the disease from the brutal Arab slave trade and were part of the enslaved blacks, Christians and Jews who managed to survive by paying jizya. These diseased people were then spread into Europe during muslim efforts to conquer the Italian coast (Venice), Greece, Spain, etc. The plague ended up killing half of the entire population of Europe


Ah, this would be the black death? Spread not by fleas on rats from trading vessels as every historian agrees - but by sinister muslims using jews as biological weapons.

Sounds legit.† Grin


Your response was a STUPID waste of time. F wit



Are you disputing what Gandalf has said, JSN?  Tsk, tsk, and using ad hominem insults as well.   So, what has Gandalf said that is wrong?  Mmmm?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Back to top
 
WWW  
IP Logged
 
Frank
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 13334
Gender: male
Re: Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy
Reply #256 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:30pm
 
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 9:15pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:24pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 3:49pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 12:04pm:
Pakistan considers the Ahmadis to be deviant heretical non muslims.


So do most other Muslims, Baron.† Unfortunately, their key belief in Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as the Promised Messiah and Mahdi, as prophesied by the Islamic prophet Muhammad, runs counter to the main thinking of mainstream Islam.† †It is akin to believing that Saint Paul was the true messiah for the Christians...† † Roll Eyes


So how does that make mainstream Islam palatable?? It is as toxic and objectionable as it always has been. To believe in Mohammed's message is to signal your madness.


http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.† Tsk, tsk, displaying your Islamophobia again, Soren?† †Roll Eyes



What part of Mohammed's message do you accept, Brian, and judge to be valid and worth following?

List only the ones that are not already in Christianity and Judaism, Brian.

Tsk, ts, can you display some knowledge, Brian???   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Can you??




 

Back to top
 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cgVRwITAfY
 
IP Logged
 
freediver
Gold Member
*****
Offline


www.ozpolitic.com

Posts: 35966
At my desk.
Re: Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy
Reply #257 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:33pm
 
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 2:03pm:
freediver wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 12:40pm:
You made repeated, crystal clear claims referring to all history. How exactly is that "clearly talking about the period until that time"?


Sorry FD, did you miss it? Here it is again:

Quote:
That there were more people slaughtered by European colonialism than at any other period
previously seen in history
?


I said it on October 27 - which by my calculation is 18 days before you erroneously claimed I never said it. And once again, as seems to be your habit, you quoted me saying it - before inexplicably forgetting it and claiming I never said it.



So when Muslims lie and backpedal, that is actually their way of clarifying? This is what you said Gandalf:

Quote:
It is simply self-evident that European colonialism was the most disruptive, violent and devastating period for the most number of people, in the smallest period of time, in all of history.


Am I supposed to go back through your last 18 days of posts every time you lie, and then try to figure out which of your self contradictions is you being honest?

You made repeated, crystal clear claims referring to all history. I quoted them and asked you to back them up. You spent 20 pages tapdancing, and now you pretend you didn't even say it.

Quote:
So 'famine' is a synonym for 'drought' or 'weather' is it FD?


It's a simple question Gandalf. What causes famine in Africa? Don't let wikipedia be a barrier to thinking for yourself now.

Quote:
You're hillarious FD. The lengths you will go to to spinelessly apologise for European colonialism is breathtaking. The Europeans weren't raping and pillaging the Congo - its all a big misunderstanding. No, in actual fact they were merely "trying to treat and cure" bad stuff that came only from the weather and the Arabs.


Here is what I actually said Gandalf. Do you disagree with with this, or only with your feeble lies about what I said?

Yes Gandalf. I understand that as soon as you read "whitey is to blame" your brain went into autopilot. But the number of deaths you quoted and attributed to Europeans included deaths caused by both weather, and diseases introduced by Arabs that the Europeans were actually trying to treat and cure. Your inability to think for yourself on this point is not an argument.
Back to top
 

Ayers rock - the first casualty of climb-it change.
WWW  
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 44107
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy
Reply #258 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 10:01pm
 
Blasphemy, heresy and witchcraft -

none of them are small matters.

Back to top
 

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Carl Sagan
 
IP Logged
 
Brian Ross
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Representative of the
Maximegalon Institute

Posts: 22206
Re: Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy
Reply #259 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 11:37pm
 
Frank wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:30pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 9:15pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:24pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 3:49pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 12:04pm:
Pakistan considers the Ahmadis to be deviant heretical non muslims.


So do most other Muslims, Baron.† Unfortunately, their key belief in Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as the Promised Messiah and Mahdi, as prophesied by the Islamic prophet Muhammad, runs counter to the main thinking of mainstream Islam.† †It is akin to believing that Saint Paul was the true messiah for the Christians...† † Roll Eyes


So how does that make mainstream Islam palatable?? It is as toxic and objectionable as it always has been. To believe in Mohammed's message is to signal your madness.


http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.† Tsk, tsk, displaying your Islamophobia again, Soren?† †Roll Eyes


What part of Mohammed's message do you accept, Brian, and judge to be valid and worth following?

List only the ones that are not already in Christianity and Judaism, Brian.

Tsk, ts, can you display some knowledge, Brian???† †Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Can you??


Me?  I accept none, Soren. Why?  Because I am not a Muslim.  I have never claimed to be a Muslim.  However, I support the right of Muslims to believe whatever they like, as long as it is within Australian law and our legal system.  As long as they do not seek to harm anyone, they are as free as any hippy who wants to believe in UFOs and as any Christian who wants to believe in Jesus.

You can spout off everything and I am sure you will.  However, none of the Muslims I have served with/studied with/worked with have been bad people.  None have believed any of the extremist bullshit that you spout all the time, Soren.   They have been sophisticated in their views and their beliefs.  I have discussed this with them - which I note is far more than you ever appear to have done - and all agree that your view of Islam is that of a 600 C.E. hick, who has never read the Q'ran directly himself and never discussed what is written in it with those knowledgeable on the subject.

So, direct your questions to someone who is a Muslim.   Now, run along, I'm sure they are all waiting with baited breath for your arrival over at Muslim Village.  OK?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Back to top
 
WWW  
IP Logged
 
Karnal
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 69537
Gender: female
Re: Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy
Reply #260 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 1:37am
 
freediver wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:33pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 2:03pm:
freediver wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 12:40pm:
You made repeated, crystal clear claims referring to all history. How exactly is that "clearly talking about the period until that time"?


Sorry FD, did you miss it? Here it is again:

Quote:
That there were more people slaughtered by European colonialism than at any other period
previously seen in history
?


I said it on October 27 - which by my calculation is 18 days before you erroneously claimed I never said it. And once again, as seems to be your habit, you quoted me saying it - before inexplicably forgetting it and claiming I never said it.



So when Muslims lie and backpedal, that is actually their way of clarifying? This is what you said Gandalf:

Quote:
It is simply self-evident that European colonialism was the most disruptive, violent and devastating period for the most number of people, in the smallest period of time, in all of history.


Am I supposed to go back through your last 18 days of posts every time you lie, and then try to figure out which of your self contradictions is you being honest?

You made repeated, crystal clear claims referring to all history. I quoted them and asked you to back them up. You spent 20 pages tapdancing, and now you pretend you didn't even say it.

Quote:
So 'famine' is a synonym for 'drought' or 'weather' is it FD?


It's a simple question Gandalf. What causes famine in Africa? Don't let wikipedia be a barrier to thinking for yourself now.

Quote:
You're hillarious FD. The lengths you will go to to spinelessly apologise for European colonialism is breathtaking. The Europeans weren't raping and pillaging the Congo - its all a big misunderstanding. No, in actual fact they were merely "trying to treat and cure" bad stuff that came only from the weather and the Arabs.


Here is what I actually said Gandalf. Do you disagree with with this, or only with your feeble lies about what I said?

Yes Gandalf. I understand that as soon as you read "whitey is to blame" your brain went into autopilot. But the number of deaths you quoted and attributed to Europeans included deaths caused by both weather, and diseases introduced by Arabs that the Europeans were actually trying to treat and cure. Your inability to think for yourself on this point is not an argument.


FD, do you uphold the use of porkies in your campaign against the Muselman? Show some spine for once in your life.

A simple yes or no will suffice.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
polite_gandalf
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 19209
Canberra
Gender: male
Re: Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy
Reply #261 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:50am
 
freediver wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:33pm:
Am I supposed to go back through your last 18 days of posts


You did that anyway FD, and you quoted just about everything except the one quote that mattered. Perhaps it wouldn't go for 18 days if you simply listened to what I said (and what you even requoted) in the first place. No doubt you're prepared to go another 18 days and beyond continuing to insist I didn't say what I said - even after I reposted the quote twice now. Do I need to post it yet again?

freediver wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:33pm:
It's a simple question Gandalf. What causes famine in Africa?


FD's answer: weather and nothing else. right?

Its your usual kindergarten logic. Especially absurd when you want to focus on Africa - whose famines throughout the modern era has had uncanny associations with economic exploitation and/or mismanagement. No one except you seriously believes the spike in famines during the free state period - which just happened to coincide with the rape and pillage of the land by King Leopold's forces - can be simply dismissed as nothing but some weather event.

From Britannica:

Quote:
One lucrative source of wild rubber was the Landolphia vines in the great Central African rainforest, and no one owned more of that area than Leopold. Detachments of his 19,000-man private army, the Force Publique, would march into a village and hold the women hostage, forcing the men to scatter into the rainforest and gather a monthly quota of wild rubber. As the price of rubber soared, the quotas increased, and as vines near a village were drained dry, men desperate to free their wives and daughters would have to walk days or weeks to find new vines to tap.


...

Quote:
With women as hostages and men forced to tap rubber, few able-bodied adults were left to hunt, fish, and cultivate crops. Millions of Congolese then found themselves suffering near-famine, which made them vulnerable to diseases they otherwise might have survived. Furthermore, as in any society where men and women are separated, traumatized, or in flight as refugees, the birth rate dropped precipitously. No one will ever know the precise figures, but, from all these causes, demographers estimate that between 1880 and 1920 the population of the Congo may have been slashed by up to 50 percent, from perhaps 20 million people at the beginning of that period to an estimated 10 million at the end.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Leopold-II-king-of-Belgium

Quite simply, to dismiss a spike in famines during a period in which brutal occupiers were raping the entire countryside for natural resources (rubber), not to mention diverting farm workers away to help with the exploitation of resources, as nothing but a bit of unlucky weather - is beyond laughable.

freediver wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:33pm:
It's a simple question Gandalf. What causes famine in Africa?


Ah simple isn't it FD? Famine is just oh so simple... - especially in Africa.

nothing but a bit of unlucky weather. I won't put the laughing emoji because its just so stupid, its beyond laughing.
Back to top
 

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.
 
IP Logged
 
moses
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 4649
Re: Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy
Reply #262 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 2:24pm
 
Quote:
Ah, this would be the black death? Spread not by fleas on rats from trading vessels as every historian agrees - but by sinister muslims using jews as biological weapons.

Sounds legit.


sinister muslims using (infected )jews as biological weapons.

Well let's see evil whitey used infected blankets etc to spread disease in their conquest of the world.

While surprise surprise, the holy sanctimonious more pure than the driven snow muslims who slaughtered 590,000,000: THATíS WAY MORE THAN STALIN, HITLER, MAO, POL POT, IDI AMIN (a Sunni Muslim), AND THE REST OF THE 20TH CENTURYíS GENOCIDAL SOCIALISTS! AND IT DOESNíT STOP THERE. THE KILLING BY MUSLIMS AROUND THE WORLD CONTINUES TO THIS DAY. hey it was all good clean fun (obeying the revamped moon god allahs wishes to slay and be slain, until all religion be for said moon god allah).

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
polite_gandalf
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 19209
Canberra
Gender: male
Re: Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy
Reply #263 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 3:17pm
 
moses, did you even bother to look at your source?

You do realise that its a Polish white nationalist, anti-semitic site right?

How legit do you think this completely unsourced post by this anti-semitic neo-nazi is?
Back to top
 

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.
 
IP Logged
 
moses
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 4649
Re: Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy
Reply #264 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 3:53pm
 
More legit than any pro muslim anti white Christian, leftard site.

Tell me again how the muslims haven't done any wrong, they really didn't murder 100's of† millions of people in the last 1400 years, all degenerate actus reus is the provenance of the evil whiteman.

It's been 1400 years of ongoing genocide by muslims (muslim against non muslim, muslim against muslim) and there seems to be no end in sight.

All you do is wriggle around and make excuses for a depraved doctrine which is lock stock and barrel the root cause of all muslims problems.

Oh well slaughter a few more and tell us how they totally misinterpret the perfect words of the revamped allah.
† †
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Brian Ross
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Representative of the
Maximegalon Institute

Posts: 22206
Re: Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy
Reply #265 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 5:34pm
 
moses wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 3:53pm:
More legit than any pro muslim anti white Christian, leftard site.


You mean a site that is credible, names it's sources and cites what they actually said at the time about the events under review?   How dare they, Moses, how dare they tell the truth!  Tsk, tsk. your religious mania has taken control of your views.  Seek help!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Back to top
 
WWW  
IP Logged
 
freediver
Gold Member
*****
Offline


www.ozpolitic.com

Posts: 35966
At my desk.
Re: Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy
Reply #266 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:44pm
 
Quote:
You did that anyway FD, and you quoted just about everything except the one quote that mattered.


I quoted the claims by you that I wanted you to back up. Are you now saying it is OK for Muslims to lie so long as they tell the truth elsewhere and 20 pages later explain that those other posts are the ones that 'matter'? Is that the same as you not actually telling those lies in the first place? Is this some special Muslim approach to honesty that you have not let us in on?
Back to top
 

Ayers rock - the first casualty of climb-it change.
WWW  
IP Logged
 
Karnal
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 69537
Gender: female
Re: Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy
Reply #267 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:06pm
 
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:50am:
freediver wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:33pm:
Am I supposed to go back through your last 18 days of posts


You did that anyway FD, and you quoted just about everything except the one quote that mattered. Perhaps it wouldn't go for 18 days if you simply listened to what I said (and what you even requoted) in the first place. No doubt you're prepared to go another 18 days and beyond continuing to insist I didn't say what I said - even after I reposted the quote twice now. Do I need to post it yet again?

freediver wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:33pm:
It's a simple question Gandalf. What causes famine in Africa?


FD's answer: weather and nothing else. right?

Its your usual kindergarten logic. Especially absurd when you want to focus on Africa - whose famines throughout the modern era has had uncanny associations with economic exploitation and/or mismanagement. No one except you seriously believes the spike in famines during the free state period - which just happened to coincide with the rape and pillage of the land by King Leopold's forces - can be simply dismissed as nothing but some weather event.

From Britannica:

Quote:
One lucrative source of wild rubber was the Landolphia vines in the great Central African rainforest, and no one owned more of that area than Leopold. Detachments of his 19,000-man private army, the Force Publique, would march into a village and hold the women hostage, forcing the men to scatter into the rainforest and gather a monthly quota of wild rubber. As the price of rubber soared, the quotas increased, and as vines near a village were drained dry, men desperate to free their wives and daughters would have to walk days or weeks to find new vines to tap.


...

Quote:
With women as hostages and men forced to tap rubber, few able-bodied adults were left to hunt, fish, and cultivate crops. Millions of Congolese then found themselves suffering near-famine, which made them vulnerable to diseases they otherwise might have survived. Furthermore, as in any society where men and women are separated, traumatized, or in flight as refugees, the birth rate dropped precipitously. No one will ever know the precise figures, but, from all these causes, demographers estimate that between 1880 and 1920 the population of the Congo may have been slashed by up to 50 percent, from perhaps 20 million people at the beginning of that period to an estimated 10 million at the end.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Leopold-II-king-of-Belgium

Quite simply, to dismiss a spike in famines during a period in which brutal occupiers were raping the entire countryside for natural resources (rubber), not to mention diverting farm workers away to help with the exploitation of resources, as nothing but a bit of unlucky weather - is beyond laughable.

freediver wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:33pm:
It's a simple question Gandalf. What causes famine in Africa?


Ah simple isn't it FD? Famine is just oh so simple... - especially in Africa.

nothing but a bit of unlucky weather. I won't put the laughing emoji because its just so stupid, its beyond laughing.


Excellent sourcing, G, but we haven't seen FD's response yet.

I'm sure he'll quote something far more authorative to support his view that Whitey brought the Nig Nogs Freeedom (and would have got away with it if that dastardly Muselman didn't step in with his diseases).

This time, FD will post something good, you'll see. Yes, with any luck, FD will post his questions to Abu.
Back to top
« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:23pm by Karnal »  
 
IP Logged
 
Karnal
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 69537
Gender: female
Re: Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy
Reply #268 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:08pm
 
freediver wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 8:44pm:
Quote:
You did that anyway FD, and you quoted just about everything except the one quote that mattered.


I quoted the claims by you that I wanted you to back up.


Ah.

Oh well, looks like you're the new Abu, G.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
polite_gandalf
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 19209
Canberra
Gender: male
Re: Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy
Reply #269 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 2:28pm
 
Karnal wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:06pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:50am:
freediver wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:33pm:
Am I supposed to go back through your last 18 days of posts


You did that anyway FD, and you quoted just about everything except the one quote that mattered. Perhaps it wouldn't go for 18 days if you simply listened to what I said (and what you even requoted) in the first place. No doubt you're prepared to go another 18 days and beyond continuing to insist I didn't say what I said - even after I reposted the quote twice now. Do I need to post it yet again?

freediver wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:33pm:
It's a simple question Gandalf. What causes famine in Africa?


FD's answer: weather and nothing else. right?

Its your usual kindergarten logic. Especially absurd when you want to focus on Africa - whose famines throughout the modern era has had uncanny associations with economic exploitation and/or mismanagement. No one except you seriously believes the spike in famines during the free state period - which just happened to coincide with the rape and pillage of the land by King Leopold's forces - can be simply dismissed as nothing but some weather event.

From Britannica:

Quote:
One lucrative source of wild rubber was the Landolphia vines in the great Central African rainforest, and no one owned more of that area than Leopold. Detachments of his 19,000-man private army, the Force Publique, would march into a village and hold the women hostage, forcing the men to scatter into the rainforest and gather a monthly quota of wild rubber. As the price of rubber soared, the quotas increased, and as vines near a village were drained dry, men desperate to free their wives and daughters would have to walk days or weeks to find new vines to tap.


...

Quote:
With women as hostages and men forced to tap rubber, few able-bodied adults were left to hunt, fish, and cultivate crops. Millions of Congolese then found themselves suffering near-famine, which made them vulnerable to diseases they otherwise might have survived. Furthermore, as in any society where men and women are separated, traumatized, or in flight as refugees, the birth rate dropped precipitously. No one will ever know the precise figures, but, from all these causes, demographers estimate that between 1880 and 1920 the population of the Congo may have been slashed by up to 50 percent, from perhaps 20 million people at the beginning of that period to an estimated 10 million at the end.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Leopold-II-king-of-Belgium

Quite simply, to dismiss a spike in famines during a period in which brutal occupiers were raping the entire countryside for natural resources (rubber), not to mention diverting farm workers away to help with the exploitation of resources, as nothing but a bit of unlucky weather - is beyond laughable.

freediver wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:33pm:
It's a simple question Gandalf. What causes famine in Africa?


Ah simple isn't it FD? Famine is just oh so simple... - especially in Africa.

nothing but a bit of unlucky weather. I won't put the laughing emoji because its just so stupid, its beyond laughing.


Excellent sourcing, G, but we haven't seen FD's response yet.

I'm sure he'll quote something far more authorative to support his view that Whitey brought the Nig Nogs Freeedom (and would have got away with it if that dastardly Muselman didn't step in with his diseases).

This time, FD will post something good, you'll see. Yes, with any luck, FD will post his questions to Abu.


Its really fascinating seeing just how far FD is prepared to go with this absurd ruse of his. Do you think he still believes this nonsense about the Congo famines having nothing to do with the rape and pillage of the land by the Belgians - and that its nothing but a bit of unlucky weather? I'm hoping his avoiding this point in his last post is his way of saying "yeah, it was stupid, I think I'll just quietly walk away from it"
Back to top
 

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print