Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20
Send Topic Print
Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy (Read 41685 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy
Reply #240 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 1:01pm

Frank wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 12:09pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 11:50am:
FD, do you uphold the use of porkies in your campaign against the Muslim?

Please explain.

What porkies?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Porkies, Soren, that you tell us in every of your posts...  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #241 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:12pm

Quote:
I was referring to the latest FD howler that European settlers provided natives medical treatment. As G has shown, the exact opposite appears to be the case. In many colonies, a program of systematic genocide was carried out. This,was certainly the case in much of South America.

In other countries, populations were either sold into slavery or indentured labour. The populations of Asia, Africa and the Americas show this today. The population of the Carribean is almost exclusively descended from slaves. In Singapore, almost everyone is descended from forced laborers.

If only someone could invoke the force that these evil ancient uneducated Englishmen held, the problems of the world would be solved.

I mean a few ships here and there, so the locals lay down and cried and the English simply took over. (a handful of men conquered the cowering masses of millions)

Pity we couldn't harness whatever they had in those days (imagine the land of the muslims today if somebody could control them and bring the bloodshed death and destruction to an end)

Ah well not for a while yet I'd say, then again the ole leftard hero Kim Jong-un just might be stupid enough to start the whole show rolling with a nuclear missile fired in a direction clearly meant to start another war.

If that occurs I'm a number one supporter of the evil Americans, English, Jews, etc. etc. so that makes me the enemy of the muzzies and lefties around the globe, oh well it's nice to be loved.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #242 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 5:05pm

moses wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:12pm:
Quote:
I was referring to the latest FD howler that European settlers provided natives medical treatment. As G has shown, the exact opposite appears to be the case. In many colonies, a program of systematic genocide was carried out. This,was certainly the case in much of South America.

In other countries, populations were either sold into slavery or indentured labour. The populations of Asia, Africa and the Americas show this today. The population of the Carribean is almost exclusively descended from slaves. In Singapore, almost everyone is descended from forced laborers.

If only someone could invoke the force that these evil ancient uneducated Englishmen held, the problems of the world would be solved.

I mean a few ships here and there, so the locals lay down and cried and the English simply took over. (a handful of men conquered the cowering masses of millions)

Pity we couldn't harness whatever they had in those days (imagine the land of the muslims today if somebody could control them and bring the bloodshed death and destruction to an end)

Ah well not for a while yet I'd say, then again the ole leftard hero Kim Jong-un just might be stupid enough to start the whole show rolling with a nuclear missile fired in a direction clearly meant to start another war.

If that occurs I'm a number one supporter of the evil Americans, English, Jews, etc. etc. so that makes me the enemy of the muzzies and lefties around the globe, oh well it's nice to be loved.

The US couldn't even occupy one Arab country without bungling so badly, a resistance movement was formed that has now spread out into the world.

The British were cunning. They didn't just occupy the place, they used local warlords and power brokers, much as the US did during the Cold War - before it got all moralistic and decided to invade Iraq in the name of Freeeedom.

What the colonisers had in those days were monopolies, forced labour, brutal rulers and organised crime.

I'd say we've moved on somewhat, Moses, but do you know? Some places places haven't moved on at all.

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #243 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:20pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 3:49pm:
So do most other Muslims, Baron.  Unfortunately, their key belief in Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as the Promised Messiah and Mahdi, as prophesied by the Islamic prophet Muhammad, runs counter to the main thinking of mainstream Islam.   It is akin to believing that Saint Paul was the true messiah for the Christians... 

Here endeth the first lesson in how to Wiki.

Justsayno Go home and have talk to your fictitious autistic son, looser.

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #244 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:24pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 1:01pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Porkies, Soren, that you tell us in every of your posts... 

Here is a lesson on how to be a moron.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #245 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:24pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 12:04pm:
Pakistan considers the Ahmadis to be deviant heretical non muslims.

So do most other Muslims, Baron.  Unfortunately, their key belief in Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as the Promised Messiah and Mahdi, as prophesied by the Islamic prophet Muhammad, runs counter to the main thinking of mainstream Islam.   It is akin to believing that Saint Paul was the true messiah for the Christians...    Roll Eyes

So how does that make mainstream Islam palatable?? It is as toxic and objectionable as it always has been. To believe in Mohammed's message is to signal your madness.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #246 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:30pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 11th, 2017 at 6:46pm:
Justsayno wrote on Nov 11th, 2017 at 5:53pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 11th, 2017 at 1:28pm:
Yes, he does appear to be going for the Gold Medal for dodging a question, doesn't he?   He is very good at it.

You obsequious pissant.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Ad hominem arguments, JSN?  Is that all you have to say, insults?

LOL Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #247 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:35pm

Blasphemy, heresy and witchcraft -

none of them are small matters.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #248 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 9:15pm

Frank wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:24pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 12:04pm:
Pakistan considers the Ahmadis to be deviant heretical non muslims.

So do most other Muslims, Baron.  Unfortunately, their key belief in Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as the Promised Messiah and Mahdi, as prophesied by the Islamic prophet Muhammad, runs counter to the main thinking of mainstream Islam.   It is akin to believing that Saint Paul was the true messiah for the Christians...    Roll Eyes

So how does that make mainstream Islam palatable?? It is as toxic and objectionable as it always has been. To believe in Mohammed's message is to signal your madness.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, displaying your Islamophobia again, Soren?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #249 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 10:15am

freediver wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 11:38am:
Quote:
Oh there you go again - we already established you made that up, remember?

No Gandalf. We established that it was correct, but feel free to continue where we left off.

No we didn't FD. You claimed the Congo free state article mentioned drought. It does not. Not one mention. Ergo, you made it up. Let me know if you're still having issues with this extraordinarily difficult concept.

Quote:
But you are counting the deaths caused by the diseases introduced by Arab traders as being caused by Europeans, right?

Nope. I'm blaming Europeans for the deaths that were caused directly or indirectly by European colonialism. Its, you know, that citation from the article that you keep ducking and weaving from:

Quote:
It is argued that the reduction in the Congo was atypical and can be attributed to the direct and indirect effects of colonial rule and especially to disease and falling birthrate.[15] Estimates of the size of the overall population decline (or mortality displacement) remain disputed but range between two and 13 million.

But feel free to pretend I'm still talking about Arab diseases and a non-existent reference to drought.

Quote:
Ah. So when you say things like
* "the establishment of (by far) the largest programs of invasion and conquest and ethnic cleansing the world has ever seen"
* "Arguably the greatest genocide in all of history"
* "unlike in any other time in history"
* "It is simply self-evident that European colonialism was the most disruptive, violent and devastating period for the most number of people, in the smallest period of time, in all of history."
you actually mean "before that time"? Surely I have quoted you enough times on this to stop you lying about it now?

Actually its when I say things like

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 27th, 2017 at 9:47am:
That there were more people slaughtered by European colonialism than at any other period previously seen in history?

- should be a bit of a giveaway that I'm asking about, err 'any other period previously seen'.

But you are right - European christians certainly have exceeded themselves in scale of slaughter since. Something we certainly should be highlighting, so thanks. Good pickup.

Quote:
Like I said Gandalf, surely it would be easier to simply retract these statements instead of trying to lie your way out of them. And it should not take 20 pages of your special Muslim tapdance routine to get you to acknowledge this. It is particularly ironic coming after you had to correct Brian Ross recently on a very similar point. I note he still does not understand either.

It shouldn't take you more than 20 pages to acknowledge that I was indeed clearly talking about the period until that time - as clearly stated in post# 83 -but I'm sure you'll manage. At least it will enable you to continue ducking and weaving from things like the point regarding direct and indirect European colonial deaths in the free state article, and pretending its only about Arab diseases and drought.

Quote:
That is you Gandalf. I asked you for the numbers. All I got in response was obfuscation.

Sorry FD, if only I would give you actual figures like the 8 million in Latin America and the 2-13 million in the Congo... repeatedly... like I'm talking to a brick wall...

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #250 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 12:40pm

Quote:
It shouldn't take you more than 20 pages to acknowledge that I was indeed clearly talking about the period until that time - as clearly stated in post# 83

So when Muslims lie and backpedal, that is actually their way of clarifying? This is what you said Gandalf:

Quote:
It is simply self-evident that European colonialism was the most disruptive, violent and devastating period for the most number of people, in the smallest period of time, in all of history.

You made repeated, crystal clear claims referring to all history. How exactly is that "clearly talking about the period until that time"? Are we supposed to assume that because you are a Muslim, you mean something completely different from what you say, and it is up to us to acknowledge all your double meanings? Is it always the non-Muslim's fault when they don't understand your tendency to mean the opposite of what you say?

Quote:
No we didn't FD. You claimed the Congo free state article mentioned drought. It does not.

It mentions famine Gandalf. For some reason you were unwilling to suggest what causes famine in Africa. Hence my suggestion that you take it up where we left off, rather than absurdly declaring a point was established after you ran away from it.

Quote:
Nope. I'm blaming Europeans for the deaths that were caused directly or indirectly by European colonialism. Its, you know, that citation from the article that you keep ducking and weaving from:

Yes Gandalf. I understand that as soon as you read "whitey is to blame" your brain went into autopilot. But the number of deaths you quoted and attributed to Europeans included deaths caused by both weather, and diseases introduced by Arabs that the Europeans were actually trying to treat and cure. Your inability to think for yourself on this point is not an argument.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #251 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 2:03pm

freediver wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 12:40pm:
You made repeated, crystal clear claims referring to all history. How exactly is that "clearly talking about the period until that time"?

Sorry FD, did you miss it? Here it is again:

Quote:
That there were more people slaughtered by European colonialism than at any other period
previously seen in history
?

I said it on October 27 - which by my calculation is 18 days before you erroneously claimed I never said it. And once again, as seems to be your habit, you quoted me saying it - before inexplicably forgetting it and claiming I never said it.

It mentions famine Gandalf. For some reason you were unwilling to suggest what causes famine in Africa.

Grin Grin Grin

So 'famine' is a synonym for 'drought' or 'weather' is it FD?

FD: the article mentions drought and weather
gandalf: where?
FD: err I mean famine

But the number of deaths you quoted and attributed to Europeans included deaths caused by both weather, and diseases introduced by Arabs that the Europeans were actually trying to treat and cure. Your inability to think for yourself on this point is not an argument.

Grin Grin

You're hillarious FD. The lengths you will go to to spinelessly apologise for European colonialism is breathtaking. The Europeans weren't raping and pillaging the Congo - its all a big misunderstanding. No, in actual fact they were merely "trying to treat and cure" bad stuff that came only from the weather and the Arabs. Here you go FD, just so you can perform your favourite pass-time - ducking and weaving:

Quote:
It is argued that the reduction in the Congo was atypical and can be attributed to the direct and indirect effects of colonial rule and especially to disease and falling birthrate.[15] Estimates of the size of the overall population decline (or mortality displacement) remain disputed but range between two and 13 million.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #252 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 3:42pm

this site says in part

Quote:
Over 670 million non-Muslims massacred since the birth of Islam

To the total numbers we have updated over 80 million Christians killed by Muslims in 500 years in the Balkan states, Hungary, Ukraine, Russia.

We are missing numbers on the Islamic genocide of Jews, a continuous goal in Islam for 1,400 years.

Then we have India the Muslim genocide of non-Muslims since the birth of Mohammed would be over 669 million murders.

Think the KKK has been bad since 1950?

Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years

Think the KKK was bad from 1865-1965?

Islamists killed more Buddhists in Thailand since 9/11 than the KKK killed in the 100 YEARS from 1865 to 9165.

Think the IRA’s terror campaign and the sectarian violence in Northern Ireland was bad?

More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland

Think capital punishment in the USA is barbaric?

The 19 Muslim hijackers killed more innocents in two hours on September 11th than the number of American criminals executed in the last 65 years.

Africa
Thomas Sowell [Thomas Sowell, Race and Culture, BasicBooks, 1994, p. 188] estimates that 11 million slaves were shipped across the Atlantic and 14 million were sent to the Islamic nations of North Africa and the Middle East.

For every slave captured many others died.

So, for 25 million slaves delivered to the market, we have an estimated death of about 120 million people. Islam ran the wholesale slave trade in Africa. 120 million Africans

Christians

The number of Christians martyred by Islam is 9 million [David B. Barrett, Todd M. Johnson, World Christian Trends AD 30-AD 2200, William Carey Library, 2001, p. 230, table 4-10] .

A rough estimate by Raphael Moore in History of Asia Minor is that another 50 million died in wars by jihad.

So counting the million African Christians killed in the 20th century we have:

59 million Christians in Asia Minor

plus 80 million Christians killed by Muslims during 500 years in the Balkan states, Hungary, Ukraine, Russia.

This calculation does not include the Arab biological warfare of the middle ages where enslaved and infected Jews, riddled with plague, were dumped across Europe in regions that had no Jewish origin or settlers. They carried the disease from the brutal Arab slave trade and were part of the enslaved blacks, Christians and Jews who managed to survive by paying jizya. These diseased people were then spread into Europe during muslim efforts to conquer the Italian coast (Venice), Greece, Spain, etc. The plague ended up killing half of the entire population of Europe]

Buddhists
Buddhists do not keep up with the history of war. Keep in mind that in jihad only Christians and Jews were allowed to survive as dhimmis (servants to Islam); everyone else had to convert or die.

Jihad killed the Buddhists in Turkey, Afghanistan, along the Silk Route, and in India.

The total is roughly 10 million. [David B. Barrett, Todd M. Johnson, World Christian Trends AD 30-AD 2200, William Carey Library, 2001, p. 230, table 4-1.] 10 million Buddhists

Plus Muslims have slaughtered 11 million other Muslims since 1948 in addition to the 669million+ non-Muslims they have murdered over the centuries. How many Muslims they have murdered over 1,400 years is unknown.

590,000,000: THAT’S WAY MORE THAN STALIN, HITLER, MAO, POL POT, IDI AMIN (a Sunni Muslim), AND THE REST OF THE 20TH CENTURY’S GENOCIDAL SOCIALISTS! AND IT DOESN’T STOP THERE. THE KILLING BY MUSLIMS AROUND THE WORLD CONTINUES TO THIS DAY.

No wonder leftards love muslims, they are psychopathic homicidal maniacs. muslims have slaughtered more people than anybody else on this planet, they are still doing it right now around the globe, while the sicko lefties cower and call for them to be accepted into our societies in ever increasing numbers.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #253 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 6:02pm

Quote:
This calculation does not include the Arab biological warfare of the middle ages where enslaved and infected Jews, riddled with plague, were dumped across Europe in regions that had no Jewish origin or settlers. They carried the disease from the brutal Arab slave trade and were part of the enslaved blacks, Christians and Jews who managed to survive by paying jizya. These diseased people were then spread into Europe during muslim efforts to conquer the Italian coast (Venice), Greece, Spain, etc. The plague ended up killing half of the entire population of Europe

Ah, this would be the black death? Spread not by fleas on rats from trading vessels as every historian agrees - but by sinister muslims using jews as biological weapons.

Sounds legit.  Grin

Quote:

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #254 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 6:34pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 6:02pm:
Quote:
This calculation does not include the Arab biological warfare of the middle ages where enslaved and infected Jews, riddled with plague, were dumped across Europe in regions that had no Jewish origin or settlers. They carried the disease from the brutal Arab slave trade and were part of the enslaved blacks, Christians and Jews who managed to survive by paying jizya. These diseased people were then spread into Europe during muslim efforts to conquer the Italian coast (Venice), Greece, Spain, etc. The plague ended up killing half of the entire population of Europe

Ah, this would be the black death? Spread not by fleas on rats from trading vessels as every historian agrees - but by sinister muslims using jews as biological weapons.

Sounds legit.  Grin

Your response was a STUPID waste of time. F wit

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20
Send Topic Print