Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20
Send Topic Print
Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy (Read 41903 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Ahmadis sentenced to death for blasphemy
Reply #225 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 6:36pm

Gandalf, are Europeans to blame for the diseases imported by Arab traders?

How do you explain that the sum total number of deaths you have presented from a 300 year period you claim to be the bloodiest in all history, which apparently includes deaths caused by the weather and Arab diseases, is less than the number who have died in a single year of war outside of this period? The closest you have come to an explanation is that it is obvious, but the only obvious thing here is that you are making it up again. Perhaps you would like to retract your claim rather than digging yourself in deeper?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #226 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 6:39pm

There we go, right on cue.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #227 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 6:58pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 6:39pm:

He's a bit like a broken two-bob pocket-watch in that regard, isn't he?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #228 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 6:58pm

So  - how DO you explain it Kameel?
Screaming and blinking like Bwian is not an argument, Kameel.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #229 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 11:10am

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 6:58pm:

He's a bit like a broken two-bob pocket-watch in that regard, isn't he?   Roll Eyes

We can predict his posts to the letter these days. E.g:

FD, can you name one (1) developing country Uncle has brought Freeedom to?

Answer:

Gandalf, are decent white Europeans to be blamed for racist Muslim diseases?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #230 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 1:28pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 11th, 2017 at 11:10am:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 6:58pm:

We can predict his posts to the letter these days. E.g:

FD, can you name one (1) developing country Uncle has brought Freeedom to?

Answer:

Gandalf, are decent white Europeans to be blamed for racist Muslim diseases?

Yes, he does appear to be going for the Gold Medal for dodging a question, doesn't he?   He is very good at it.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #231 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 5:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 11th, 2017 at 1:28pm:
Yes, he does appear to be going for the Gold Medal for dodging a question, doesn't he?   He is very good at it.

You obsequious pissant.

Justsayno Go home and have talk to your fictitious autistic son, looser.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #232 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 6:46pm

Justsayno wrote on Nov 11th, 2017 at 5:53pm:
Yes, he does appear to be going for the Gold Medal for dodging a question, doesn't he?   He is very good at it.

You obsequious pissant.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Ad hominem arguments, JSN?  Is that all you have to say, insults?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #233 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:28am

freediver wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 6:36pm:
which apparently includes deaths caused by the weather

Oh there you go again - we already established you made that up, remember?

And no, FD, Europeans are not responsible for diseases spread by Arabs. Arabs are responsible for diseases spread by Arabs, just like Europeans are responsible for diseases spread by Europeans.

is less than the number who have died in a single year of war outside of this period?

Really FD? Which year? Which war? Or are you referring to a period since - when my claim was specifically about the history up until that time? If so, then I agree, the western Christians exceeded themselves spectacularly in unprecedented levels of slaughter during WWII.

For someone who insists the numbers can't be known and therefore can't be debated - you nevertheless seem to know an awful lot about which periods and which war exceeds it.

Which "single year of war" before the 300 years of European rape and pillage aka the colonial period, resulted in more deaths?

but the only obvious thing here is that you are making it up again.

Yes thats right folks, the person who fabricated the claim about the weather being responsible for the Congo deaths, is now accusing me of making things up.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #234 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 11:06am

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 11th, 2017 at 6:46pm:

You obsequious pissant.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Ad hominem arguments, JSN?  Is that all you have to say, insults?   Roll Eyes

Dozy obsequious pissant.

Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #235 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 11:38am

Quote:

No Gandalf. We established that it was correct, but feel free to continue where we left off.

Quote:
And no, FD, Europeans are not responsible for diseases spread by Arabs.

But you are counting the deaths caused by the diseases introduced by Arab traders as being caused by Europeans, right? Even though those Europeans actually went to signficant effort to cure and treat them, saving a lot of lives in the process?

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:28am:
Really FD? Which year? Which war? Or are you referring to a period since - when my claim was specifically about the history up until that time?

Ah. So when you say things like
* "the establishment of (by far) the largest programs of invasion and conquest and ethnic cleansing the world has ever seen"
* "Arguably the greatest genocide in all of history"
* "unlike in any other time in history"
* "It is simply self-evident that European colonialism was the most disruptive, violent and devastating period for the most number of people, in the smallest period of time, in all of history."
you actually mean "before that time"? Surely I have quoted you enough times on this to stop you lying about it now?

Like I said Gandalf, surely it would be easier to simply retract these statements instead of trying to lie your way out of them. And it should not take 20 pages of your special Muslim tapdance routine to get you to acknowledge this. It is particularly ironic coming after you had to correct Brian Ross recently on a very similar point. I note he still does not understand either.

Quote:
For someone who insists the numbers can't be known and therefore can't be debated

That is you Gandalf. I asked you for the numbers. All I got in response was obfuscation.
« Last Edit: Nov 12th, 2017 at 11:53am by freediver »  

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #236 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 11:50am

freediver wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 11:38am:
Quote:

No Gandalf. We established that it was correct, but feel free to continue where we left off.

Quote:
And no, FD, Europeans are not responsible for diseases spread by Arabs.

But you are counting the deaths caused by the diseases introduced by Arab traders as being caused by Europeans, right? Even though those Europeans actually went to signficant effort to cure and treat them, saving a lot of lives in the process?

Quote:
Really FD? Which year? Which war? Or are you referring to a period since - when my claim was specifically about the history up until that time?

Ah. So when you say things like
* "the establishment of (by far) the largest programs of invasion and conquest and ethnic cleansing the world has ever seen"
* "Arguably the greatest genocide in all of history"
* "unlike in any other time in history"
* "It is simply self-evident that European colonialism was the most disruptive, violent and devastating period for the most number of people, in the smallest period of time, in all of history."
you actually mean "before that time"? Surely I have quoted you enough times on this to stop you lying about it now?

Like I said Gandalf, surely it would be easier to simply retract these statements instead of trying to lie your way out of them. And it should not take 20 pages of your special Muslim tapdance routine to get you to acknowledge this. It is particularly ironic coming after you had to correct Brian Ross recently on a very similar point. I note he still does not understand either.

Quote:
For someone who insists the numbers can't be known and therefore can't be debated

That is you Gandalf. I asked you for the numbers. All I got in response was obfuscation.

The first fleet did not treat Boongs, FD. They had no hospitals and no treatment. An estimated 90% of the local Sydney population died of smallpox.

In fact, where did Europeans ever treat natives? India? Burma? French Guyana? The Belgian Congo?

The public hospital wasn't around until the late 19th century, so please show how managing a public health outbreak was even possible.

Do you uphold the use of porkies in your campaign against the Muslim?

Please explain that one too. Your porkie campaign has been ramped up of late, but perhaps a more important question is this:

Do you expect people to be so dumb as to believe your porkies? Do you expect them not to read back over your claims in past posts? Do you think they'll read your latest concoction - no references or proof - and just say ah?

I don't think you do. I think your subsequent howlers are just a way to avoid fessing up and saying you lied the first time.

But that's just me.
« Last Edit: Nov 12th, 2017 at 12:33pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #237 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 12:09pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 11:50am:
FD, do you uphold the use of porkies in your campaign against the Muslim?

Please explain.

Whistleblower Schoolteacher: Mass Migration, Radical Islam Making Education Impossible

An experienced teacher from a heavily migrant-occupied neighbourhood in a German city has said the spread of radical Islamism is creating divisions in society and turning young children against education.

The claim that educational attainment, as well as attitudes towards work and school, have all suffered recently because of a “gigantic integration problem” and radical Islam comes just days after a new report revealed the number of teachers being forced to report their elementary-aged pupils to the authorities for radical Salafist views is rising.

What porkies?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #238 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 12:30pm

Frank wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 12:09pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 11:50am:
FD, do you uphold the use of porkies in your campaign against the Muslim?

Please explain.

Whistleblower Schoolteacher: Mass Migration, Radical Islam Making Education Impossible

An experienced teacher from a heavily migrant-occupied neighbourhood in a German city has said the spread of radical Islamism is creating divisions in society and turning young children against education.

The claim that educational attainment, as well as attitudes towards work and school, have all suffered recently because of a “gigantic integration problem” and radical Islam comes just days after a new report revealed the number of teachers being forced to report their elementary-aged pupils to the authorities for radical Salafist views is rising.

What porkies?

I was referring to the latest FD howler that European settlers provided natives medical treatment. As G has shown, the exact opposite appears to be the case. In many colonies, a program of systematic genocide was carried out. This,was certainly the case in much of South America.

In other countries, populations were either sold into slavery or indentured labour. The populations of Asia, Africa and the Americas show this today. The population of the Carribean is almost exclusively descended from slaves. In Singapore, almost everyone is descended from forced laborers.

As usual, old boy, you seek to use porkies to defend your greater message, that of keeping out the tinted races. For you and FD, all your porkies are justified to this end. You don't seek truth, you  just want to exclude others and deny them the same opportunities offered to you.  You defend a history that in many cases was indefencable. You seek to erase and whitewash this history and paint the tinted bogeyman as the aggressor.

You can't win this debate because there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary. G has even pointed this out to me.

When the facts are laid bare, I prefer to go with them, but that's just me. You prefer to tapdance, deny, evade and spread porkies.

No worries, just don't get all toosh when this is pointed out.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #239 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 12:57pm

Frank wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 11:06am:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 11th, 2017 at 6:46pm:

You obsequious pissant.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Dozy obsequious pissant.

Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Ad hominem arguments, Soren?  Is that all you have to say, insults?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20
Send Topic Print