Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Muslims invade because they have too many kids! (Read 233 times)
TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Muslims invade because they have too many kids!
Oct 18th, 2017 at 3:46pm

Tell me I'm wrong,... You can't!

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: Muslims invade because they have too many kids!
Reply #1 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:20pm

Lets' think about it for a moment. You average 2 children per family in a country of, say, 100 million. Then an adjacent country of 50 million is averaging 3 to 4 children per family. You live in a prosperous and advanced country with few troubles socially. The other country's claim to fame is that they have parked their cities over vast oil fields. The bulk of their money goes to super-rich oil barons, or gets to fund a well equipped army to fight wars over some kind of Allah-bs inspired rubbish.

Eventually, these people are going to move into your communities and take advantage of all the things you and your community/country have sacrificed to get. The reasoning the invaders have to invade your country. Too poor from bad organisational skills. Plus, you guys are suckers for allowing them in under the guise of being compassionate.

As far as I can be concerned, wealthy countries are going to become non-existent. And you will have to put up with racist Muslims controlling how you live your retirement.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print