Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Multicultural diversity enriching our society. (Read 4042 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Multicultural diversity enriching our society.
Reply #30 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 7:55pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 7:50pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 7:47pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 5:24pm:
Bukakke Boy still plays the ad hominem card in order to draw attention to his personal self instead of the subject matter.

It's not a Chat Board. We discuss the subjects that people post up.

We can talk about you having reassigned your arsehole and rectum to play the role of vagina for the boyz down at your local Gay Bath-House, but I suspect most of the membership here would rather we stick to the topics that headline most of the threads.

Karnie-baby told Freediver I'm a Nazi and a racist, with the implication being that this justifies his long-time and continuous efforts to hobble and trivialise with personal remarks almost every post I submit.

I don't think that's how it's suppose to work. People have their say and then others are free to argue the points that have been made. What is patently childish is the ad hominem gibberish that invariably then bursts forth from Karnie's over-worked mouth when he's not entertaining a client. 

I would never try to trivialise your views, Herbie. If you read all my posts here, you'll see I respect them.

Now why are you saying you're not a Nazi? You've been a member of Nazi organisations, you've told us. This doesn't discredit your views, your views do.

I show you where, I point it out, you should be in no doubt why I disagree, if I do. Ask if you're curious.

In most cases, you know exactly why your posts are called to question. They're porkies.

You don't need me to point this out, you just get rather cross when I do.

Tosh Magroosh, Herbie.

Are you Iranian, Karnal?

That's cool. Iran is actually a very cultured country. From the Acaemenids to now.

I agree. They are. My dentist is one.

No, Auggie, I'm just a silly old Aussie. You?

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #31 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 7:55pm

I would never try to trivialise your views, Herbie. If you read all my posts here, you'll see I respect them.

Now why are you saying you're not a Nazi? You've been a member of Nazi organisations, you've told us. This doesn't discredit your views, your views do.

I show you where, I point it out, you should be in no doubt why I disagree, if I do. Ask if you're curious.

In most cases, you know exactly why your posts are called to question. They're porkies.

Tosh Magroosh, Herbie.

More remarks of a personal nature. I can't see anything about multiculturalism here. Nothing about the subject matter. It's just "Herbie" "Herbie".

So okay, how does your arse feel after a good hard pounding by your friends, Karnie dearie? And where does that leave your dignity as a man?

miam miam.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 8:00pm

Keep it personal.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 8:02pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 7:55pm:

Tosh Magroosh, Herbie.

More remarks of a personal nature. I can't see anything about multiculturalism here. Nothing about the subject matter. It's just "Herbie" "Herbie".

So okay, how does your arse feel after a good hard pounding by your friends, Karnie dearie? And where does that leave your dignity as a man?

miam miam.

I do the pounding, Herb. You know.

Read my edited post again. Hopefully, this will clarify things.

And stay curious, okay?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #34 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 8:10pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 7:55pm:
Auggie wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 7:50pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 5:24pm:
Bukakke Boy still plays the ad hominem card in order to draw attention to his personal self instead of the subject matter.

It's not a Chat Board. We discuss the subjects that people post up.

We can talk about you having reassigned your arsehole and rectum to play the role of vagina for the boyz down at your local Gay Bath-House, but I suspect most of the membership here would rather we stick to the topics that headline most of the threads.

Karnie-baby told Freediver I'm a Nazi and a racist, with the implication being that this justifies his long-time and continuous efforts to hobble and trivialise with personal remarks almost every post I submit.

I don't think that's how it's suppose to work. People have their say and then others are free to argue the points that have been made. What is patently childish is the ad hominem gibberish that invariably then bursts forth from Karnie's over-worked mouth when he's not entertaining a client. 

Tosh Magroosh, Herbie.

Are you Iranian, Karnal?

That's cool. Iran is actually a very cultured country. From the Acaemenids to now.

I agree. They are. My dentist is one.

No, Auggie, I'm just a silly old Aussie. You?

Same here.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #35 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 8:13pm

Keep it personal you pathetic arse-buggered gay boy.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 8:16pm

Good on you, Auggie. You should help to try and preserve what we still have - a rule of law, a constitution, a bit of a vote, and tolerance. Fraternity. Sometimes even liberty.

Anyone who tries to take this away should be fcked up the arse and sent packing, as Herbie's example shows.

That Iranian imam can go back to his Nazi friends, no?

WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #37 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 8:55pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 8:16pm:
Good on you, Auggie. You should help to try and preserve what we still have - a rule of law, a constitution, a bit of a vote, and tolerance. Fraternity. Sometimes even liberty.

Anyone who tries to take this away should be fcked up the arse and sent packing, as Herbie's example shows.

That Iranian imam can go back to his Nazi friends, no?

WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE.

I like to think I do my bit to help.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:13pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:16pm:
John Smith wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:04pm:
freediver wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:00pm:
Was it only the bad publicity that caused them to change their mind?

was it?

Don't be such a jellyfish.

Of course they slipped into Damage Control the moment their choice of speaker became public knowledge.

no one questioned whether they slipped into damage control mode, the question was did it cause them to change their mind. If you're answer is going to be an absolute than you'd better have something more substantive than just your opinion .... otherwise just admit you're making crap up again and be done with it.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #39 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 11:08pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:13pm:
no one questioned whether they slipped into damage control mode, the question was did it cause them to change their mind. If you're answer is going to be an absolute than you'd better have something more substantive than just your opinion .... otherwise just admit you're making crap up again and be done with it.

Why were you banned, John?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 10:13pm

'Diversity' is a load of BS. It's a slogan, like the 'workers' paradise',  to hide what people do not want.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 10:22pm

Frank wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 10:13pm:
'Diversity' is a load of BS. It's a slogan, like the 'workers' paradise',  to hide what people do not want.

I agree, old boy. You stool-eaters should be sent home immediately.

WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #42 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 10:28pm

Frank wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 10:13pm:

'Diversity' is a load of BS.

It's a slogan, like the 'workers' paradise',  to hide what people do not want.

Surely not Frank!

Google;
Muslims are urging the UK government to ban evangelist Franklin Graham from entering the United Kingdom

Hey Frank,

All animals are equal.

But some animals are more equal than others.

You know that it's true,     sacrosanct.      Cool

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print